• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Steven Universe: A New Journey Begins

Link here~ ------> https://pokecharms.com/threads/steven-universe-rp.15603/#post-401146
RULES:
  • Pokecharms rules
  • NO Swearing
  • Characters created by two different people can fight, But one person CAN NOT be shattered. Ask for the person's permission to poof their character.
  • ASK to fuse with other Characters, confirm with that person and me.
  • Proper grammar
  • Put "My Diamond" in the other section.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iolite ran through a field. She smiled. She felt like something bad would happen. Then, Iolite stepped on thin air. She fell down. "AHHHHHHHHH!" Iolite screamed. She woke up. Iolite was floating on the water. "Just a dream..." Iolite muttered.

Cat's Eye wiped the dust off her forehead from the long run across the Beta Kindergarten. She had just ran to her secret training place in the Beta Kindergarten. Though it took awhile t get to the Beta Kindergarten from where she lived, she did this everyday as part of her training. Cat's Eye spent most of her time there training in case she was attacked by Homeworld or another gem. When she got to the entrance of her training room, she summed her weapon and quietly opened the door to check if anyone was there. Today no one was there as it usually was. She then looked around the room to see if anyone had stolen anything but everything was in it's place. "I can finally relaxed..... By fighting!" Cat's Eye then took out one of her training dummied out of her closet and began to practice fighting moves with her bo staff on it.

Black Onix warped to outside the Beta Kindergarten. "If I don't get the lazer cannon, to complete my progect, the humans will be attacked by corrupted gems," she thought as she walked into the Kindergarten. "But honestly, I don't know why I'm even thinking this, I know what my plan is. It's like I'm just narrating for some outside force that doesn't know what my deal is. It's actally kinda stupid, really."
Onyx walked into the Kindergarten and stopped in her tracks. There was a gem in there fighting a training dummy with a bowstaff. Onix summoned her two nunchakus and got in a battle stance. "What are you even doing here?" She adked.

((OOC-broke the fourth wall, sorry not sorry XD))

Cat's Eye eyes turned large when she heard someone behind her. This place was suppose to be hidden! But Cat's Eye knew she couldn't hide it that long. She turned around to see a Black Onyx with nunchucks for weapons. The gem then asked her what she was doing here. To make herself seem friendlier she got rid of her staff. She then responded to the gems question. "I am simply here because this is where I train myself. I will not harm you unless you attack. But if you do decide to attack me, I am not a easy foe to fight. I have been training for quite awhile here at this Beta Kindergarten. I'm not afraid to fight you" Cat's Eye decided to say that last part to scare the other gem so they would change their minds about attacking.

Iolite arrived at the shore. She sighed. Iolite remembered in her dream, it started in a kindergarten. Iolite couldn't remember which one though. She headed towards the Beta Kindergarten. Iolite looked around. She started to run, for no reason at all.

Bambam walked quitely trough the Alpha kindengarten, He looked through some injetors and laughed "Dude,The diamonds were crazy to make holes like these" He said,he heard some voices but he decided ignore as always "with sure Is nothing important" Bambam Said Very relaxed

Even though Cats Eye was almost twice her size, Onyx wasn't scared. She knew how powerful she could be if she did things right. Onyx drew back her weapons, but was still alert and ready to fight if needed. "I'm trying to find a lazer cannon that I KNOW is here. I need it to complete a project. I'm always ready to fight, by the way."

The Onyx put up her weapon so Cat's Eye decided to do the same. "Did you say, Laser Cannon? I haven't seen any "Laser Cannons" around here. Only those old gem molds. Honestly, I've never seen another gem here besides you. It gets kinda lonely." Cat's Eye then laughed bitterly. Though most of the time she liked being alone, It was nice to have some company every now and again. "May I ask who you work for? Say, The Diamonds?" If this Onyx worked for the Diamonds she knew she couldn't trust her. Cat's Eye and Diamonds....Don't get along very well.

Iolite walked into the Beta Kindergarten. She walked around. "Maybe I can find out why i keep having that dream if I come here..." Iolite walked around a little more. She saw a Cat's Eye and a Black Onyx. "Uh, hello?" Iolite said, trying to getting their attention.

Turquoise sat on the Beach looking at the blue ocean ''What a beautiful planet'' She said looking at the sand ''Turquoise we have a mission'' Pearl said looking at Turquoise ''Alright Pearl'' Turquoise got up and headed to her Temple, Her and her Team Members got onto the Warp pad and then teleported to where they needed to be.

((OOC-Lazer with a z. This is a special lazer, and it just looks cooler. Yes, I am aware it is spelled with an s.))
BIC - I work for myself. I protect the humans. Then Onyx heard a gem say something, so she looked over. "Um... hi."

Cat's Eye eyes grew once more when she heard the voice of another gem. She turned to see a Iolite gem who seemed to try to be getting their attention. "Two gems in one day? At this rate I'll have to move planets if people keep finding my training spot. I just came here train." Cat's Eye though bitterly. She usually wasn't a huge fan of other gems. "Oh, Hello. May I ask who you are and where are you from. This is private property, belonging to me." Cat's Eye then turned to Onyx "You are also trespassing on MY Property." Cat's Eye said angrily

OCC: If She seems too mean, feel free to tell me.

"Last time I checked, the Beta Kindergarten didn't belong to anybody. You might've been born here, but it doesn't make you own the place," Iolite said. "So, I would like you to back off," Iolite climbed into a giant hole, made by a gem.

"Actually, I was born in the Alpha Kindergarten if you couldn't tell by my large size." She then apologized to the Iolite for what she said. Cat's Eye laughed the said "Sorry for my rude behavior, I haven't seen actual gems in years. It's been how long?" Cat's Eye then tried to remember how long ago it was." "Oh Yeah, I think I saw a few Jaspers around about 50 years ago. Anyway, Sorry for being so rude. But I mean guess your right, this isn't technically my property. But sometimes when you go to a place so long, you feel like you own it. Anywho, what are you doing her?" Cat's Eye then went into the hole the Iolite went into.

The Astel Gems then went to the Alpha Kindergarten, They started to walk around the place on different directions, Turquoise then saw the Gems ''Hm?'' She looked at them ''Hello i'm Turquoise'' Turquoise tangled her hair around ''What are you doing?....'' She looked around the Kindergarten

"I've been having strange dreams. The earliest I can remember is I was walking through a kindergarten. Can't remember which one, though," Iolite exclaimed. "I'm trying to figure out why I've been having the dreams," Iolite looked around the hole.

Cat's Eye listened as the Iolite explained herself. "Hmm....You said dreams right? Well, I can't really say much cause I hardly sleep but what I do know is that maybe those dreams are foreshadowing something that will occur here in the Beta Kindergarten. I am not a Sapphire who can see into the future, but that's my guess why you have been having those dreams. I have to ask, have you seen a "Lazer Cannon" anywhere? My "friend" over there wants to find one." Cat's Eye then pointed to the Onyx.
OOC:Sorry, I was in the shower so I couldn't respond.

PJ was wandering around the kindergarten beta to be exact he heard voice he slowly walked up to them and from a safe distance called out "hi there how ya doing"

"Hey! I never asked for your help! I'm perfectly capable of finding my lazer myself, thank you very much." Onyx is very independent, and her biggest pet peeve is people getting the wrong idea when she says something. "And I certianly wouldn't be friends with someone who is rude to, like everyone." Onyx stalked off over to the big pile rubble and started pulling things out of it.
((OOC-sorry if she's being too rude, and @Gardevoirlillies we're in the Beta Kindergarten))

Cat's Eye just rolled her eyes when the Onyx denied her offer. She was trying to be nice but it was getting kind of hard for her. "Listen, Onyx, I just want to help you. I understand you want to do it alone, but I could help you. I know my way around here so it's not like I would be useless, I get navigate you around this place. But I am fascinated with the idea of a lazer cannon and we both want to find it. Even if you decline my offer I think I am going to search for the lazer cannon. So, do you accept my help?"

Onyx turned around from the junk pile. She was starting to tear up and her cheeks were tinged with red. You could barely see it, (the Onyx gemstone being the color black) but it was there. "...Look, I was made here, okay? I know my way around. I haven't beem here for many years, but Onyxes have photographic memories! ...Wait, why do you want it, anyway? Are you a Homeworld gem? Because if you are, we're enemies. And you don't want to be enemies with ME! In case if that's not clear enough, NO, HELPING ME!" Onyx walked over to a little person-shapex hole about 3 feet off the ground and climbed all the way into the back and faced the wall.