• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Stel's Thread of Biomechanical Artisanry

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
StellarWind Elsydeon said:
This is also probably my first time drawing a proper ankylosaurid.

You must draw more of them then because this one is adorable! :D
Srsly, doesn't matter how many spikes the thing has, I want to cuddle it. Can't help it. I love those darn dinosaurs. ♥

Really lovely update here though, Gad. Your "Plated Stelstrosity" looks excellent, with amazing detail, although I'd be a tad terrified to run into such a critter on a dark night... or during the day. Either or. XD

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks. ^^

"... but enough of this. havve at you!"

Obviously inspired by Castlevania: Symphony of the Night's utterly glorious opening. I'm still kind of wtfing at the fact I actually put effort into a picture of Eridan of all trolls, but hey! xD

I like mossy, misty forest scenes. That's all there is to say on the matter.

D --> Harder. Better. Faster. STRONGER.

Okay, so Equius was never canonically robot-centaur-bodied, but hey, there probably was an offshoot reality somewhere where he was so what the hey. ^^

Ahh I love that Equius! The background is pretty cool! I remember seeing your art from like three years ago, look at how you've grown! What program do you use? :D