• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Stel's Thread of Biomechanical Artisanry

Ah, the puns. :D I love puns. They are punny.

I have to reference on your bird form Virizon from the last page. I am reminded greatly of a chicken, especially with the body and wing proportions.

You've been productive lately hm? ;)
Sorry I haven't had the chance to get on MSN in the recent week or so (won't change for a while either, really busy this week too ;_; ).

As always, loving your drwawings and attention to details. Like the Reynald thread, seeing these drawings makes me want to draw more if only I could rekindle the want to. x3 Keep it up Stell~

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
DS: Kyurem's a lot of things, but it's definitely no Basilisk Lizard (much as I love the things).

Secad: I don't really know what bird form Virizion you're talking about. There IS a Virizion on the first page, but there's nothing avian to it. Unless you've somehow never seen an antelope-type creature rearing up and holding its forelegs close to its body? XP

Katsu: Always nice to see you. ^^ The thread is a bit out of date actually, I haven't posted most of the newer things I made to it. Come to think about it it's about time I did post them, so, ONWARRRRRRDS!

XD

Right. Last time I posted the Kyurem. Welp. Incoming bunch of... stuff.

AlectanTrader.png

So, my 'Buzzes have evolved and diverged from their source material so much that I developed them into a species of their own (although I still see Electabuzzes looking like this XD).

The Alectans are still a younger spacefaring race. Most of them still live on their homeworld (A planet largely covered by forests, with a somewhat turbulent atmosphere prone to electrical storms) in a quasi-tribalistic lifestyle, in tune with nature. They do have some pretty advanced technology and some constant settlements, but most of them still prefer wandering in small tribes, following the storm patterns as they have for many years.

The advent of their space age, so to speak, lured out some curious explorers, who occasionally revisit their world. Their culture has been quite enriched by alien influences, but for the most part they retain their more traditional lifestyle simply because they enjoy it.

Their level of technology is made possible by their natural ability to sense and create/manipulate electric fields, an ability that is integrated into pretty much all aspects of their lives. Alectans communicate with each other through a combination of vocalizations (an complex array of chirps, clicks, purrs and growls - a mixture of sounds that humans would refer to as feline and avian) and modulation of their own electric fields. As their larynxes are not quite designed for speech, the Alectans developed mobile translation devices in order to communicate with species that use words for communication - translators controlled by their electric field modulations.

Most of them are NOT as gaudily dressed - most of them actually don't wear much. Some of the more eccentric merchant types (such as this particular male) tend to get themselves all fancy'd up to emulate their customer base... though as they tend to overdo it just a bit.

And... then I drew Mari in the Arbiter's armor from the Halo series. Because why the eff not really. XD She rocks aforementioned armor like a boss.

VariaSuitMariFail.png

And since we're already on the subject of Mari in powered armor... there she is AGAIN in the Varia Suit of Metroid fame. Because I've been on a bit of a Metroid kick.

This was random gift art for Uzag on dA. With her fondness for greenskins of various sorts and tinkery mechanic-types in particular, this image came to mind all too clearly. ^^ The problem with salvage operations is the sort of things that may have taken residence in the scrap. Remember: Always check your gun turret controls for wire-nomming parasites before rolling out to war to avoid just this sort of situation!

(It's not easy being green).

Rain somehow dragged me into a free, private WoW server a while back. I don't know how she did it, but whatever. XD This is one of my characters. Thelypteris. He's a Troll Shaman.

BladeDancer_Ixtli.png

And another one of my characters. Ixtli, a Draenei hunter. I'm not a fan of the Alliance by any means, but I do like Draenei.

This particular assassin cyborg creature was inspired by a very old concept I once had, given a new life. So it could kill again, I suppose. XD

(Can you tell I like weird biomechanical plated things yet)

What can I say, I like the Metroid series. This started as an attempt to draw the Fusion Suit as I see it... and Kind of evolved into complete madness. Because top hats and monocles make everything better.

Lastly is this picture, which I've drawn for a Livejournal Sketch Exchange that I've joined recently. Venge, The character I got this round, was described as a playful alien - and the image of this critter playing Fetch with an asteroid and retrieving it with a puppy-esque haters-gonna-hate walk? Too priceless to NOT draw. XD

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
We interrupt this thread to BLOW YOUR MIND.

HEYTANISTHISYOU.png

... Yeah, this is pretty much exactly what you think it is.

Ahem.

Now that we got that utterly glorious abomination out of the way... XD

So. According to a random number generator my Spirit Pokemon is Volcarona. This gave me an excuse to design a Volcarona-based outfit for myself. I liked the design so much I may use it for one of my me-based characters at some point.

Just this strange adorable creature in a different pose.

Yanagi_Sideview.png

Her name is Yanagi, she's a Conquest fan character and she's totally Willow Deschaine's ancestor. XD

A_Leavanny.png

Just because a Pokemon is vaguely humanoid doesn't mean it has to be fanservice. And Leavanny is badass.

And so this happened.

Yup.

What no I want sexy Leavanny /swoon

Anyway I absolutely love your first picture and will make it a canon Pokemon if it kills me :'D

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
And furthermoar...

Another product of the LJ Sketch Exchange, this round I got Muse, a 'Plume Dragon'. I enjoy atypical dragons and plume moths, so I had quite a bit of fun with this one.

WhatHasGeneticsWrought.png

This happened when I saw Meloetta's forme change for the first time, was flabbergasted by how ridiculously Sailor Moon it was, and since I already had Kyurem on the brain... Yup. <<

SaiyuriHayabusa.png

Saiyuri Hayabusa, another Conquest OC...

and lastly...

AvianoidAlienThing.png

Some kind of... bird... dinosaur... person thing.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Some things and Stuff.

Ivy_2012.png

Ivy, one of Miato's gym leaders. Probably my favorite of them. XD

TribalKyurem3.png

Tribal Kyurem, because I can I suppose.

KissOfTheSpiderWoman.png

Galvantula-themed superheroine. Because I don't know.

BisharpCupcake.png

Too many GMod Videos in one sitting lead to... this.

Magmar2012.png

I like Magmars. And it's been ages since I've drawn one. So here goes.

Amazing pieces as usual, Stel! As I stated in chat, I do adore the Galwomantula's suit and general design. I'd love to see a coloured version, although I know you don't typically do those.

Also Ivy, with her amazing floral design. I don't suppose there's any conscious connection to the Batman villain she shares her name with, but she's awesome regardless. That leaves the tribal tattoo and the Magmar, both of which I think are incredibly cool. I've always had a thing for tribal prints and the way you manage to make every PokeMon look cool in their own right never fails to amaze me, although I must admit I'd never thought of Magmar as a reptile.

Keep up the good work!

bluhhhh Stel there are times when I envy your drawing skills and now is certainly one of those times ;;

As soon as I saw the tribal Kyurem I fell in love with it, it just really amazes me and I just thought it looked super nifty and unique while I could still totally tell what it was |D

I love the Galvantula woman's outfit, it's so nice o: Her gauntlet/glove thingies are to die for, the links to her associated PokeMon work so well and she's just super cool |D And I love her eyes and how you can just ever so faintly see her real ones behind the mask. So pretty ;;

I don't even know what to say about the Magmar. It's undeniably awesome, I do love the pose and the fact that you portray it so well despite it being in a kinda awkward position (for me if I was drawing it at least :V) It is so nice and I love the shape of its face ♥

So I was aiming just to comment on your newest ones because I could be here forever but I just remembered the Plume Dragon - I was absolutely mesmerised by the face on that, it was so pretty and the shape was so nice and smooth and just amazing ♥

Andddd lastly, Ivy! She is super cute and I love her also. I love the details on her top, her design is just beautiful. Her expression is so calm and pretty and her hair's all nice and flowy, her whole look is just really nice. I dunno if it's just me or what, but her hand reaching up to the ivy behind her looks like it's the wrong way around. In my head, with the way her arm's bent and stuff, it looks like her thumb should be on the underside, like facing her head? It might just be me being silly, but somehow it looks odd |D

tl;dr your work is amazing and i love it ♥

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
First and foremost, thankye for ze comments - they are much appreciated! ^^

DS: I always pictured Magmar as vaguely archosaurid - although really, it's sort of its own thing, which is part of its charm, to me. ^^

Tun: Yeah, I think I did kind of screw up Ivy's hand there, bluh. x_x Ah well. ^^;

VolbeatIllumiseWhat.png

In this episode, Stel attempts to salvage Pokemon that seem beyond help and transforms them into something actually vaguely tolerable.

Because... Beetles, I suppose. I don't even.

And now for some Project Miato art outside the Miato Thread (which I need to give some serious attention to at some point @_@)

Introducing Alraunum - a Grass-type Pokemon commonly found in Quartz Forest - and its evolutions, the Grass/Dark Mandrebus and the Grass/Ghost Belladonyx, evolving at Level 30. Male Alraunum evolve into Mandrebus while females evolve into Belladonyx.

I thought they'd look awesome in this style, as if placed on the pages of an old, medieval-era Herbal.

A Psychic-Type Pokémon with four different evolutions, determined by the cycle of seasons.

In winter, it evolves into Winterora, the Refraction Pokémon. Acquiring a secondary Ice type, Winterora possesses the ability to generate a field of Rainbow Mist, neutralizing the effects of status changing moves and abilities - as well as the mind-numbing effects of confusion and attraction - for as long as its presence on the battlefield lasts.

In Spring, it evolves into Sprairie, the Wildlands Pokémon. Acquiring a secondary Grass type, wild growth sprouts in the wake of Sprairie's Prairie Wind, calling upon the aura of the green. If a Sprairie lingers in one area for long enough, its presence forms a Sylvan Orb.

In Summer it evolves into Summorgana, the Mirage Pokémon. Acquiring a secondary Fire type, Summorgana's presence on the battlefield forms a powerful Heat Mirage, disrupting the perception of its opponents.

In Autumn it evolves into Falancholy, the Twilight Pokémon. Acquiring a secondary Dark type, Falancholy is often considered a spectre of death, its Grim Touch draining a quarter of the damage it inflicts upon its opponents into its own health.

Though associated with the seasonal cycles, there is a way to evolve this creature out of season, but for that, one must seek out The Guardians...

These are really nice Stel I really like Falancholy and Winterora.

I really like the idea of the medieval-era Herbal. Personally I think it would look nicer in black and white but the colour is really nice too.

They all seem like really interesting Pokemon and I'm looking forward to any upcoming artwork

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Whoo! Both of these latest two images look even more amazing in color. Nice job. ^^

I really like how you finished off the image of your original Psychic-type Pokemon and evos too. Looking at them all together I think I'd choose either the Winter or Autumn form myself, but all of 'em are equally nice designs.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Epic as always. Mind = Blown

I just love your style, both with drawing and colouring. And I want most of your Pokemon :3 Falancholy ♥

I am very reminded of Godzilla with this Magmar.

Those season-based evolutions are great! It is a nifty way to incorporate the mechanic better, as catching the same Pokemon four times in four months (*coughcoughSawsbuck*) is a bit boring.

Wow... Usually I can pick a favourite with these things. But I go around each one of the four, and I decide thats my favourite until I look at the next one! :D

I think the Spring/Summer 'mons are my favourites, even though they are my least favourite seasons!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Been a while since I updated this art thread. XD

TylerDraydenColored.png

Colored this thing for no good reason.

CrystalLeafAlchemist.png

One of my close friends recently reminded me FMA exists, which made me pull out my old FMA OC out of mothballs and revamp him. He needs a freaking name. XD

He’s a traveling alchemist from a country that doesn't share a border with Amestris (not any of the established countries in canon, I'm sure the FMA world is larger than that!) on a journey to study the alchemy styles of different places in the world - a journey which recently took him to the Amestris region. He isn't, on the whole, all that impressed with the country and its history of war, border skirmishes, conquests, annexations and alchemists in the service of the military serving as human weapons - and part of him really does wonder what he may be getting himself into by coming there.

His own alchemy has a natural affinity for plants and crystals. While he does occasionally draw intricate, complex alchemy arrays from scratch, he prefers to carry the arrays that he uses most often with him, burned/engraved into the lattice of crystals which he refers to as 'seeds'. The process of creation for these seeds involves drawing the array he wants burned nested in an array that applies the burning, placing the crystal on the nested array and activating the burning/engraving array. The seeds themselves are often applied to plant material or the ground (but not always) and activated. They can be used multiple times.

He doesn’t like fighting, but should have have to, he tends to use plant bits and a specific set of crystals to grow an organic plant armor around himself. In this picture he is in the process of forming said armor (so yes, he does have a real arm under this mass of plant material). His style of alchemy has caused some people to refer to him as the Crystal Leaf Alchemist, although it isn't an official code name since he isn't a state alchemist (and he has a bit of a natural disdain towards them, as he thinks weaponizing alchemy must only be used as an equalizer rather than as an advantage.)

And yes, he is scientifically and creatively minded and his armored form has armblades, because it's /me/ damnit. XD

Just_My_Type.png

Have I mentioned my undying love for Gardenia yet? Because I'm pretty sure I did. Well, I'm mentioning it again. She is, after all, just my type~

So much punnage! :D Gardenia/Stel must be an official ship now. XD

Well, on the FMA OC--It has been a long time since I have picked up the manga/anime, but I think this fits well with the established limits of alchemy. After all, everything is made of elements, just in different manners. The Sewing Life Alchemist from early in the series dealt with animal life, so plant life doesn't seem so far fetched.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
There was a pair of Alchemists specializing in plants in the 2003 anime, too. XD

I haven't posted in this thread for bloody ages due to a combination of art block, general lack of inspiration and other assorted shenanigans. Still, some artstuffs happened so. (shrugs)

Mari_Waterfall.png

Halfway figure practice, halfway just a random Mari mood that hit me while I was randomly hacking away at Shipainter, and the first thing I drew after two months of complete artistic stillness.

It's not perfect, but it makes me happy. And that's all that really matters on the matter.

And second...

KatieBday2012.png

Since the 18th rolled over here about two hours ago and she may not have caught this on LJ yet, my birthday present to the Hero of Pizza, Wielder of the Triforce of Pepperoni, Green Olives and Italian Sausage, the one and only Katie! ^^

(Yeah, the outfit is totally inspired by Fierce Deity Link and Vash the Stampede. With a few touches of... extra cheese? XD)

Edit: And then I drew this:

MariOnTheRocks.png

Just another Mari figure drawing.

Because... I dunno. Because Mari.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Glad to see you back in action Stel! I just about died of laughter at Vashchu XD

I also like the color pic of Mari. I'm guessing the view is supposed to be from the other side of a waterfall?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Aye, the idea was indeed of her standing under a waterfall. ^^

I seem to be in an enormous Mari mood lately, so...

Some more figure practice featuring her.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yup. Even in your style I like Chespin the best of the three (those feet!). The other two starters have little hope of being my first pick at this rate. XD

Awesome artwork, Gad! Fuzzies indeed. All three of them look great. ^^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Time to kick this thread in the teeth with some moar art, I believe. XD

Random Pokémon doodles, subtle SBAHJ references and French Magikarp. I don't even.

More random Pokémon doodles. The Scyther is kind of a mess, but I do like the Scizor.

Paleo-art! This was a batch of warmup doodles, and features Hallucigenia sp., Opabinia regalis, Nectocaris pteryx, Tullimonstrum gregarium, a typical anomalocarid, Hurdia victoria and Marrella splendens.

One of these things does not actually belong here.

And speaking of Opabinia...

OpabiniaStyle.gif

OPA BINIA STYLE

I enjoy how the magikarp has this water-bubble-speech-bubble thing going on. Reminds me of vintage toon effects. I can picture it entirely in fancy pants colours.

I can't get enough of that growlithe. It's so happy it makes me happy XD
You should ttly draw your vaporeon design more than once every three to five years. I have noticed in the past you have only drawn claws on vaporeon. For reasons of speedy maneuvering, big claws would work best on jolteon (I assume all eons have claws, even if you don't draw them)
I'll leave an official reminder here for you about quadrupedal knees and sitting 8U

The Cambrian pic makes me all proud an happy still. With a bit of formatting, it could easily work as one of those textbook illustrations with the numbers next to each species. Or to go one step further, it could easily be worked into one of them fancy "environmental-snapshot" illustrations in full colour. Again with some kinda species key. If I had the energy right now I would do that with your line-work! (Then the Hallucigenia would end up woofing near the water surface, like a dog barking at people walking by the yard, until I move it down to the durt where it belongs)

Scizor! I really like the neck segments, and how you brought it down into the chest (though I wonder what you had in mind for the chest part of it, anatomically). It's something I do on mechs, too. It being black and textured creates a nice collar/contrast against the red, smooth-ish carapace. I like the scuted underside too. And the crustacean details and textures of the limb segments and joints. Did you give it a rudimentary third pair of arms?

It seems the stylization of the 'tooth' on the pincers would make it extra slice-y (even though mechanically, irl, pincers nor scissors work like that at all Sugimori, you butt. And it only goes on to further remove the species from seeming like a scyther evo) ...I kinda dispute the choices you made for the pincers, but I see what you were going for. It works well and indeed looks quite fierce. Grood. I enjoy this drawing to the point I would recommend colouri*SHOT*

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ibex: Yeah, I definitely should draw more Vaps. For one of my favorite water-types I certainly don't draw the thing enough XD. And I generally do picture all the Eeveelutions with claws. I just rarely draw them in general and I probably forgot the claws on the Huge Chart of Over-popularity XD

Surfacebreaching Barking Hallucigenia ftw.

Re: the Scizor. Pokemon has this incredibly annoying tendency to fuck up insectoid anatomy. For a series that was inspired by bug collecting it seems to have a hard time understanding insect legs project from the thorax rather than the abdomen! Which forces me to do oddly creative things to get it to work.

Cue arthropod biology rant because I do those.

So basically the abdomen section starts with the black segments, whereas the bit above it that holds the legs is essentially the metathorax. the prothorax and mesothorax form the 'chest' segments (and its' kind of hard to tell them part, which is why I sort of stuck the other mini third limb in there. intended to do it on Scyther too but forgot, oops.) Of course it all fucks up when i realize that i plugged the wings to the pro/mesothorax rather than the meso/meta thorax as in real insects, but bug Pokemon aren't actually arthropods as much as they're some kind of wtf alien biosphere equivalent meta-arthropods, I'd imagine there could be some variance (or possibly the thorax segments are oddly slanted so the back wings emerge from a projection of the meta that reaches all the way up there? hm.)

Anyway, end bug-anatomy-ramble.

Incidentally, that "Sugimori, you butt" comment rather made my day when I read it. XD

Stark: Yes, I think you came to mind when I doodled this because of your multilingual fishness. XD Thanks ^^

Anyway, if you haven't checked out the Who's That Staff Member? contest yet, do so now - I spent about a week on all the art for this thing.

SVTF.png

The Majestic Shiny Volt Tackling Fearow demands it!

EDIT: and more stuff:

Vigilant_Scizor.png

A Scizor stands vigilant. I really love the way the pose turned out in this - it's not a type of pose I normally draw. The fun part about anthropomorphic creatures is that they allow me to do some humanoid figure practice while I'm still drawing random awesome creatures. ^^

You did the art for the contest? Wow, no wonder you were flat out. I am not a very arty person so all I can think to say is, you are really good at this.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks, Crunchy. ^^

Right. Further random art tiems.

RussianDancingLEE.png

Sometimes my mind does silly things. SilLEE.

How now, Mos cow?

A male and a female Helioryx- final form of Miato’s Fire-type starter line - randomly dancing. I like to think of their flame blades as not continuously bladelike, but occasionally taking the form of blazing flame trails, used for display and perhaps in courtship.

Firegoots FTW.

And lastly for this post...

My Oblivion character who -finally- decided that she wants to get drawn. xD

Born in Cyrodiil, Amelie was drawn to magic from an early age by virtue of her Breton blood - and in particular to magic of the school of Conjuration. Lacking formal training but her own experiments, Amelie blacked out and lost control of a summoned creature, causing damage and injuring some people (though no one was killed.) She awakened in prison... And, well, you know how the empire seems to like picking prisoners at random and thrusting the fate of the world in their hands.

Thus did the young Summoner end up wrapped in a series of shenanigans that earned her the titles of Heroine of Kvatch, Champion of Cyrodiil, Archmage of the Mage's Guild (though she delegated most of the actual management thereof to Raminus Polus as he seemed more fit for the duty) and Madgod of the Shivering Isles (at least for a while, before she managed to summon Sheogorath into a body of his own, though both have memories of the brief while in which they shared a body) - and that was only the start of her crazy adventures.

Here she is seen summoning a Clannfear with one hand and wielding her sword, Final Trinity (a sword of her own making named so for being the best and last of a series of enchanted swords she wielded, all bearing a Soul Trap enchantment along a triple flame/frost/shock enchantment - the same enchantment that gave them their name), with the other.

(Also, credit where credit's due: her eyes were edited and fixed from the slightly derp state they were in when I drew this by Kess. ^^)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Helioryx is looking spiffy as ever. It's nice seeing that line drawn in different settings/poses. Rather charming picture in general too. ^^

And can I say that Amelie is adorable? I enjoyed reading through her written history description and am curious to know how much of it was based directly on Oblivion lore and how much was of your own creative mind. That Clannfear is a very nifty looking creature too, which again has me wondering if it's something inspired by the game itself or your own unique creation. Regardless of the answer, it's a really nice picture. I'm glad that Amelie finally "decided" to get drawn. ;)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Derp, been kind of neglecting this thread. ^^;

Katie: Thanks for the comments. ^^ Re: Amelie's storyline, it's largely based on the game's plot. The game never really tells you what you did to end up in prison in the first place - So I filled in the blanks based on the natural magical inclinations of Bretons as a race and Amelie's penchant for conjuration magic. Her choices post-quests (such as delegating the running of the university to Raminus Polus, or figuring out how to give Sheogorath his own body after becoming the Madgod) are not ones available in-game, but ones I figured would work with what I did with her character later. XD

Clannfears are actual Oblivion creatures and they can be a pain in the fecking posterior at lower levels. I felt like drawing her with a more animalistic Daedric minion and I wanted to draw a clannfear for a while because I'm kind of fond of the wtf marginocephalian/theropod thing they have going.

Anyways. MOAR ART!

MassEffectStuck.png

Your name is JACK and you truly detest this fandom.

(I regret nothing. Incidentally, Mass Effect and Homestuck are probably the strangest hybrid since Halo and Homestuck XD)

Some kind of meta-arthropod draconic beast loosely inspired by the Gorgos creatures of Grand Chase (the existence of which I was reminded of via a very old screenshot). I don't even.

And some kind of tendril'd fluidic space alien sentients, because I like strange nonhumanoid alien things.

ScutedBattleCreature.jpg

Lastly for this update we have this... thing.
I started drawing this as sort of an ‘ancestral’ form for the Hitmon-whatever line and it sort of grew into its own thing. Random creatures are grood. Yay for creatures! This place needs more creature artists, gog damnit. <<

Wow! It's Sel! I haven't been on this site in a long time.... a really long time. about 4 years to be precise. I'm proud of you, you've certainly improved in the ways of anatomy and shading! You're awesome!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks. ^^

Anyway, quick update this time.

EclairColor.jpg

So apparently the poster that revealed Asshat Mewtwo referred to it as Éclair Forme.

I know it’s probably supposed to refer to the French word for lightning (y’know, as if this region wasn’t French enough without Mewtwo going OH HOH HOH on us), but… Éclair.

And that explains the new forme: he just couldn’t keep the creamy filling in his genes.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
And now for some quick silly things.

SconeForme.png

Still re: Éclair Forme and France Region. Mewtwo should totally get formes for EVERY nation’s sort-of-national-pastry.

Have a Scone/Crumpet Forme Mewtwo. It’s a Psychic/Stereo-type. Its exclusive hold item is a monocle.

You’re welcome.

(Fact: All regional Mewtwo formes have their tail growing out of completely different body parts. TRUFAX.)

LordEngLee.png

Hitmonlee English Forme.

This forme is acquired by assassinating a Hitmonchan in the Dream World prior to evolving Tyrogue, then evolving Tyrogue while holding a Red Sucker.

You cannot hope to best Lord EngLEE in a potato-off. He is simply the best there is.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator

Aaaaaand even more Mari. Because... yes, because Mari. I'm not sure what she's doing with that Cuestaff either.

Randomly started drawing a creature and this is what turned out - yet another Plated Stelstrosity. I like my wtf plating, what can I say?

... And then I got hit by a paleo-art mood and this is what resulted:

Stygimoloch.jpg

Stygimoloch spinifer, a pachycephalosaurid. I find the species strangely adorable for some reason, so I drew it. ^^

Animantarx.jpg

So I basically pulled up a List of Dinosaurs on Wikipedia and picked a random one to draw - and lo, I got a species I’ve never heard of before!

This is Animantarx ramaljonesi - a nodosaurid ankylosaurian with a name that means ‘Living Fortress’. Pretty frelling badass name if you ask me.

This is also probably my first time drawing a proper ankylosaurid. As such, some things may have derped a bit.