• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

StellarWind's Sprites of DOOM! Or something.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh my god, a sprite thread. o_o

Fusions:

Kimander.gif
Grovyleon.gif
Sceptizard.gif
Inspired by the sheer ridiculousness of the Treecko and Charmander line being breedable with each other.

Zanbuzz.gif
Zanbuzz - An Electabuzz/Zangoose fusion. (An anime-style picture of said fusion can be found in my dA gallery)

Leosquirtle.gif
Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles, anyone?

Houndaptor.gif
Uh, Houndoom-Flygon. OR a Houndoom Raptor, whatever.

Mudchamp.gif
Mudchamp. Or if you wish, Mizu-Goro. xD

PollyWannaKyogre.gif
Polly Wanna Kyogre? I just realized that Blaziken and the Team Aqua grunt have the same bloody pose...

Pikadon.gif
The Japanese word for 'Nuclear Bomb' is Pikadon. That made me think. xD  (An anime-style picture of Pikadon can be found in my dA gallery. Shows the detail on the tail a lot better.)

Reginja.gif
Regice generates temperature close to absolute zero just by standing there. Shedinja steals souls if you look into its back view. Cross'em together and you get the ultimate untrainable creature. Not only it steals souls, it freeze-dries them! ^_^

Trainers:

NimbusGruntInBattle.gif
NimbusGrunt.gif
Back when we speculated on Emerald's nature, a friend of mine suggested a 'Team Nimbus', who seek to capture Rayquaza to keep the sky clear for their airships... It just had to happen.

RealBrains.gif
And this is the real brains behind Team Aqua... ARRRRR! Swablu the decks!

RP Edition:

Gad.gif
Gad...

Katie.gif
And Katie! ^_^

Project Miato:

ProfRedwood.gif
"Hello, and welcome to the world of PokeMon! My name is Professor Erin Redwood - and around here, I am considered to be the leading researcher in the field of PokeMon.

What are those mysterious creatures, you ask?"

Ennulithe06.gif
Sunkyd.gif
Jawsea.gif
"PokeMon are creatures that have co-existed with humans in cooperation that has lasted for many an era around the world. Some PokeMon keep PokeMon as pets. Others test their skills and their PokeMon's skills on the field of battle.

However, just as PokeMon hold our fascination, they hold many mysteries. And it seems like every one we solve brings forth even more, more difficult mysteries. That is why researchers like myself are constantly on the front line of discovery - in laboratories or out there, observing them in the wild. I am always up for both.

But enough about me... What about you? What is your name?"

Mint.gif
Mint - one of the three Mystery Trainers in Miato were it a game - at some point in the game, you will be challenged by a scripted-battle trainer which is not your rival. That is the Mystery Trainer — either Mint (Female, gets Ennulithe), Aidan (Male, gets Sunkyd) or Cyan (Unknown, gets Jawsea). She/He have picked up the third starter PokeMon, meaning his/her identity changes depending on your choice. After defeating him/her, he will not challenge you again to a scripted battle, but instead will be found in various locations on the world map. Upon talking to him/her, you can choose to challenge him/her again. They may give you items if you defeat them.

BirdPokeMon.gif
This creature is a recently-discovered omnivorous, flightless bird PokeMon (obviously) native to certain tropical climates. Subject (currently unnamed) is currently under research.

Non-PokeMon:

AnthroStel.gif
- Anthro Me! ^_^

EdwardElric.gif
- Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist himself. ^_^ Hair is done from scratch.

Envy.gif
- Envy, shapeshifting Homunculus Galore.

Random:

Hitmonchik.gif
Hitmonchik, one of Iveechan's creations (I'm not sure it's fitting to the current Hitmonchik style as Ivee keeps changing her characters)

StandAndDeliver.jpg
Remember the ludicrous cheat code thread back in the YaBB age? (Or was it still on NGTK?) - This was a screen shot I made for my 'infinite full restores' fake cheat codes - and makes a small reference to a python skit I mauled.

StelTC.png
Made myself a trainer card. The badges are Miato in origin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The anthro-you sprite is so bloody CUTE! ^_^ *pouncetacklehugs*

The Miato starter sprites look great (thanks for actually posting them here ;)), and of your other ones I got a kick out of TMNT Squirtle and "Mizu-Goro" XD The Houndoom-Flygon cross is also really cool looking too, as well as your unnamed Chocobo-like creature.

Keep up the great work! The Project Miato sprites are especially neat to see :)

Wow stel I like your sprites.....My favorite is the fusion of the chamander and treecko!!! How long did it tak to make these??

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
DarkLugia: Heh. ^^ Well, the Charmander-Treecko fusion was a rather quick one - It probably only took me a few minutes, up to half an hour maximum. That sprite of me as an anthro took me a couple of hours... o_O

QuagsireQing: Thanks. ^_^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
OMG, New stuff!

Skulture.gif

SKULTURE! XD. Well, It's a ghost/flying vulture with a scythe. I dunno. It's just something that popped to my mind...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
(Uses Phoenix Down) IT LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!!!

... Yes, I realize I'm reviving an ancient thread of mine. ^^;

Been dealing with sprites again lately. I've somewhat rusted since the good ol' days of RS, and the DP templates annoy the frell out of me. but Here goes, a few DP-based thingies...

PokéMon

Munchik.gif
Actually still based on RS Templates, I think, and the spawn of a horrible pun that thankfully died down later on. It represents the Lollypop Guild. >>

DPLinkachu.gif
A Linkachu sprite I made for Katie, using DP sprites. ^^

Mari_Sprite.gif
Mari, my Electabuzz. Yes, my vision of Electabuzz is different than the official.

Tiermesprite.gif
Tiermes, my Lanturn, and the first decent Lanturn sprite evar. Why do they look like retarded balloon animals in the game sprites is beyond me. ;P

Trainers

Gad_Sylvanhart.gif
Gad Sylvanhart, my most prominent RP character. I know he's a touch too tall to be a real D/P sprite. >>

Red_Haired_Girl.png
A red-haired female that I seriously need to find some kind of role for as I like her a bit too much. xD

Non-PokéMon

ChazAKARudy.gif
RikaAKAFal.gif
RuneAKAThray.gif
WrenAKAFuoren.gif
Chaz/Rudy, Rika/Fal, Rune/Thray and Wren/Fuoren from Phantasy Star IV. ^^; I'm planning to make the rest of the characters of that game in sprite form too. >>

Love your sprites! Especially your take on Electabuzz. Your Lanturn rawks out, and I agreed. The game versions are a tad obese.​

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I reaaaaaally haven't done any spriting in a really long time. >>

Cori.gif

So here's Cori, one of my numerous RP characters.

I seriously love your sprites, especially the anime ones (namely Ed and Envy) and I would kill to see a cute little wrath sprite...
Im trying to get into spriting to..But I dont know if Im good..
Keep it up I love seeing the cute little characters!

Zanbuzz and Skulture looks excellent. Your sprites are really well made, plus the Fullmetal Alchemist characters are great.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Well, considering my latest update was blatantly ignored, 'tis time for a bump.

Colibreon.gif
Emily_Sylvanhart.gif

Emily Sylvanhart, another trainer from Miato (and a distant relative of Gad Sylvanhart), and a Colibreon (her only PokéMon), a flying-type evolution of Eevee.

And lastly, yes, I finally caved and made a bloody cosplayer. Since everyone else is doing it.

OneWhoLieksMudkipz.gif

"So, I herd u liek mudkipz?"

I've always expected this joke to appear in Diamond - some guy who'd ask you if you like Mudkips... and then challenge you with a team of, like, six of them. >>

I like them, I really do. I love you're version of Lanturn, it's just SO much cooler then Nintendo's version.
And I noticed that the weapons you sprite are amazingly detailed. I can't ever manage to do that, without them becoming idiotic-looking. The ones I'm talking about are #1: Skulture's sythe, and #2: Linkachu's sword. My question is, How do you do that?

Also, I LOVE that Mudkip cosplayer!
LOL. Hilarious, if it was real, of course. ;)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles.... Ha ha, awesome.

OneWhoLieksMudkipz.gif

"I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE MUDKIPZ!"

Especially that cosplayer >.> I'm sick and tired of cosplayers, but you pulled it off pretty well so I don't mind so much. Kinda looks like the Mudkip hoodie is eating his head, though XD

[quote author=StellarWind Elsydeon link=topic=838.msg26163#msg26163 date=1183257501]I've always expected this joke to appear in Diamond - some guy who'd ask you if you like Mudkips... and then challenge you with a team of, like, six of them. >>[/quote]

I've seen that before, sadly XD