• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steampunk/Fantasy RP Brainstorms?

So, after watching people playing a few different RPGs (some RPGs that immediately come to mind are Final Fantasy XIV, God Eater 2, and The Elder Scrolls series), I decided I'd like to possibly brainstorm some ideas for a Steampunk/Fantasy RP and the universe it takes place in (I'm also thinking of making an original story based on it, if anyone - although I doubt it - is interested, you can start a convo with me to discuss it). Considering this world is similar to a Fantasy RPG (at least, that's the idea I initially had), there will be magic and the like, as well as different races. Are there any ideas for the races, the storyline in general? The lore and history of the land? These are all ideas that, as of twenty-or-so minutes ago, have began to fill my mind. I have one race in mind already, although it's nowhere near original (At least, the concept of them). I can go into further detail if people post on here and are interested.