1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam IDs

Discussion in 'General Video Game Discussion' started by Shocari, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Shocari

Friend Code:
    3840-6487-5515
    PSN:
    Shocari
    Xbox Live:
    Shocari
    Steam:
    Shocari
    I'm sure a few of us have Steam: the amazing thing for your computer that gives you access to thousands of games, and they do special offers and free-to-play stuff a lot!

So for those of us who have Steam, what's your ID? What games do you like? What games would you play with others?

I'm Shocari on there, obviously(maybe). I mostly play Skyrim, and my multiplayer games are literally Left 4 Dead 2, Star Wars Battlefront II, Portal 2, and all of the Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalker games.
    So uh, post your IDs and I'll edit them into this post!

Steam Users
    Brendan Savem
    - BrendanSavem
    Da Freezah - Da Freezah
    DarkSoul - darksoul357
    Doctor Oak - Doctor Oak
    Dwayna - dwayna dragonfire
    Jeydis - Wintermute
    Karu - AdamProject
    Linkachu - MissingLinkachu
    LoN - lon_colossus
    Louie Forest - ClausZero
    Riley - Rileyixx
    RMA - Mr.RMA
    SCT - covenant_dance
    Secad - SecadGerbilonia
    Shocari - Shocari
    Shiny - shinylyni
    Sir Red - SirRedRising
    SpaxThePacifist - SpaxThePacifist
    Tailon - Tailon77
    Teapot/Data - UppityTeapot

#1 Shocari, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  2. Tailon

Tailon Gryffindork

Friend Code:
    Nintendo Network:
    Tailon
    PSN:
    TalonReid
    Re: The Steam Thread!

Mine's Tailon77, just like everywhere else :3

I play Team Fortress 2 quite often, and also have Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Audiosurf, Garry's Mod and Psychonauts.

Also I highly recommend a mod called "The Stanley Parable", which is free as long as you have a Source Engine game.

3. Re: The Steam Thread!

darksoul357 for me. I mostly just play Team Fortress 2, although I own a copy of Portal 2 as well.

4. Re: The Steam Thread!

My name is Rileyixx on Steam

I play Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas and occasionally DC Universe if it doesn't lag me to hell. Just missed me on Rusty Hearts and Team Fortress 2 (had to quit because all the games I had uses to much of the internet off) but I will return as soon as I am able to.

5. Re: The Steam Thread!

The name is covenant_dance

I play Skyrim. SO MUCH OF IT. Also a bit of Creation Kit, cause I want to make myself a house. That's about it, but I chill around there pretty often.

6. Dwayna DragonFire

Dwayna DragonFire 2014 Little Cup Champion

Friend Code:
    3711-8223-3227

dwaynadragonfire, as always. I have TF2 and Dungeon Defenders... and that's pretty much it at the moment. >>

7. Stark

Friend Code:
    5284-2169-6918

lon_colossus, I think.

I have a bazillion games, so just hit me up and see if I have what you wanna play.

8. Re: The Steam Thread!

ClausZero.
    I play TF2, Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Meat Boy, Bit.Trip Runner and Cave Story mostly, and the rest of the games are awful or I've completed them. :3

9. Mr.RMA

Mr.RMA Magearna before it was cool

Mr.RMA, 'cause, you know, it's my go-to name and stuff

Been kind of a cheapskate for the most part, thus, no massive library, but I've got a number of freebies and a few games of the money-costing variety. Mostly play TF2, Portal, Audiosurf, and Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 (Those last two would also be the reason behind my latest absence...I apologize, but, dear god are those games addicting). Also got my hands on Source Filmmaker, though just for the novelty of it, as I doubt I'll be making any fantastic movies or anything any time soon.
    If you catch me while I'm logged in, I'll probably be more than willing to play a match or two of whatever I've got, though I haven't done much along the lines of online play as of late, so I'm not sure how this computer here will manage, most importantly along the lines of lag. Also, don't expect anything special out of my gaming skillz, if one can call them that.

10. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    3351 5357 1073
    Nintendo Network:
    UppityTeapot
    PSN:
    UppityTeapot
    Steam:
    UppityTeapot

My Steam handle is UppityTeapot :arr:

I have a reasonably expansive library. My multiplayer games are:
    • Alien Swarm
    • Left 4 Dead 2
    • Magicka
    • Mass Effect 3 (Origin ;))
    • Max Payne 3
    • Portal 2
    • Serious Sam 3
    • TF2 (obviously)

11. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

My name is rather imaginatively Doctor Oak. I've got a fair amount of games (thanks Steam Sale!), but don't really bother too much with the multiplayer stuff.

May in the future, dunno.

Also, if you add me, please do not take advantage of the fact that I tend to leave the app running on my phone/tablet to send me a load of random messages on it. I don't particularly mind if you've got something worth saying, but I'm not looking for small talk...

12. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464

I haven't been using my Steam account much at all lately but my username is MissingLinkachu. I pretty well missed all of the summer sales this year. Makes me a very sad pandachu. :(

I only have 17 games attached to my steam account and the majority aren't multiplayer. Recommendations for new games are always welcome but, unless there's a really good sale on, I'm not exactly at a loss for things to play. My ever growing backlog of games (PC, console, and handhelds alike) keeps me busy. ;x

13. Secad MS

Friend Code:
    Steam:
    SecadGerbilonia

Heya! I have a Steam account. I'm SecadGerbilonia, as one would expect from my love of the rodents. :p I even have dogtags made for my BLU Scout cosplay stamped with that.

14. Brendan Savem

Friend Code:
    2793-0732-5544

After finally bothering to re-download Steam onto my Mac. I can finally rejoin the online gaming community. None of my old games are playable, since they were all Windows only (including Skyrim, boohoo). So instead, I shall be playing free games, because I am cheap and refuse to buy new games. Team Fortress 2 is first and on the download now, because I know plenty of you guys that play that. I would gladly take recommendations for other (free) games to download from you guys, especially if they're multiplayer.

Oh yes, and my account name BrendanSavem. Because I am so original. Yeah.

15. Re: The Steam Thread!

I've palyed three of them. ~:)~

16. Sir Red

Sir Red Charms' Caped Crusader

Friend Code:
    5284-1920-5829

My Steam ID is SirRedRising. I generally play One-player games, but that's largely because my computer is not very good and I don't like lagging and holding my team back in multiplayer.

Most of the games that I have I've amassed through various Humble Bundles, and a few from Steam Sales. I am a poor man and thus I can only buy some games at a very cheap price. ;_;

17. Atma

Atma Formerly Karu

My display name is AdamProject but you need to search adamnexus to get the correct account, as my previous was hacked then disputed before abandonment. What do I play multiplayer?

Killing Floor
    TF2
    Dawn of War I to DoW II: Retribution
    Moonbase Alpha
    Star Trek Online
    Supreme Commander 2

I hope to purchase games such as Magicka soon for a more fantasy based multiplayer, something much more pleasing to myself. I do have other games largely from bundles and would be willing to install them if requested.

18. pac_halo

Friend Code:
    5172-2636-0862
    Steam:
    SpaxThePacifist
    Display Name: SpaxThePacifist (What else is new)
    Games:
    Civilization V
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive
    Team Fortress 2
    Space Engineers
    Age of Empires: II
    Total War: Rome II
    Borderlands 2
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Fallout 3
    FTL: Faster Than Light
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Robocraft
    Planetside 2
    Terraria
    Watch_Dogs
    Unturned
    Kerbal Space Program
    Grand Theft Auto: IV
    Gary's Mod
    Tropico 3
    Portal 2

19. Jeydis

Friend Code:
    1805-2222-8581
    Steam:
    Wintermute666
    Display name is Wintermute account name is Jeydis.

Multiplayer games I play frequently are:
    DotA 2 (A large percentage of my gaming goes here)
    Team Fortress 2
    Broforce
    Borderlands 2
    Portal 2

The rest are mostly single player games

20. Shocari

Friend Code:
    3840-6487-5515
    PSN:
    Shocari
    Xbox Live:
    Shocari
    Steam:
    Shocari
    The topic has been updated accordingly~!

21. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

Friend Code:
    3583-1213-0822
    Nintendo Network:
    shinylyni
    Steam:
    shinylyni
    Hi going to randomly drop in and say my never-used steam is shinylyni

22. Da Freezah

Friend Code:
    1864-9726-9600
    Nintendo Network:
    EndermanIAC
    PSN:
    Da_Freezah
    Xbox Live:
    Da Freezah
    Steam:
    Da Freezah
    My Steam display name is Da Freezah. I don't have much games because I forgot the password for my old account and couldn't recover it...
    I (used to) have all these games:

Team Fortress 2
    PlanetSide 2
    Medal of Honor
    BattleBlock Theater
    Castle Crashers
    Happy Wars

My computer broke down so you won't see me online until I get a new one... Though I can still sign in and send and accept friend requests.

23. I just got Steam this Christmas on my new computer, and my ID is CrazyassBat x)
    The only problem is that my school blocks Steam (both in class and in our rooms), and since I live in the school, I can't play online except when I go back to my parents' house x')
    I play Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, Undertale, Freedom Planet and I have to start Brütal Legend x) But I'm still new to everything, and I play with a Xbox 360 controller because I'm used to console games and controllers x)

24. BurbleBurble

Friend Code:
    Nintendo Network:
    Pitsart
    Steam:
    MajesticMantis
    Yo. You can find me on steam under majestic flowey. I play portal 2, binding of Isaac: afterbirth, undertale, despite my inventory, I don't play tf2 anymore, so if you want something I may consider letting you have it. Others include starbound, terraria, escapists and RPG maker. Probably some I forgot, oh well.

25. OnePiecefan11

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/shadowgirl700/
    Re: The Steam Thread

My username is CyberSaint. My favorite games on Steam that I own are One Finger Death Punch, Saints Row, Worms, Final Fantasy X, and Grim Fandango.

#25 OnePiecefan11, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  26. The Exorciser

Friend Code:
    2552 - 3429 - 4427
    Nintendo Network:
    LunaZaw
    Xbox Live:
    MasterRealmver
    Steam:
    lunazaw
    Re: The Steam Thread

Mine is lunazaw is usually play Skyrim but I'd like to play ACTUAL Multiplayer with more than just bots and random people I have been meaning to play Dead By Daylight, Team Fortress 2 and Borderlands 2 I don't play with many others and I wish I could in those but I have no friends that have steam

#26 The Exorciser, May 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  27. mhairigood

mhairigood Likes Trains

Steam:
    mhairigood
    mhairigood
    220+ games, 90% horror, 10% RPG.

Current Top 6 Favourite Games:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Current Top 6 MMOs:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Alas, First Assault is no longer available on Steam.
    I just felt like giving it an honourable mention.
    TESO: Tamriel is the MMO that I play the most.

#27 mhairigood, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  28. ThatJustin’sASpy!

Friend Code:
    4270-6094-2852
    My Steam username is: ThatJustinsASpy!
    My favorite games are Fallout 4, Subnautica, and TF2.
    I also like Terraria.