• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

As soon as the brief Case leaves the reverse world, I show up wearing an astronaut suit on a Mega Rayquaza and a Sceptile steals the brief case, I return the Sceptile as he returns to the Rayquaza, take the Brief case our of the Stratosphere.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
I use /tp to teleport to you. I pull out a Punch X minecraft bow, shoot you, Sceptile, and Rayquaza into the stratosphere, nab the briefcase, and then put it in a police station.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
I use my reverse card to un-reverse time. I use the punch bow on you, sceptile, Rayquaza and then Dialga. I shoot the briefcase into the outer stratosphere.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
I use my reverse card once again, and then snipe deoxys with my Power X Infinity 1 bow, sending him into the infinite void of space

An Ultra Wormhole swallows the brief case and teleports through to the ultra wilds, and Guzzlord eats it. However Sceptile is in its pokeball, and Rayquaza followed the Brief case and grabbed it, returning it to me.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Using my /tp command again, I take out my Sharpness X Fire Aspect X Mending Unbreaking X Diamond Axe and hit your Rayquaza and you, immediately killing you. I take the briefcase, and fly off on my Pidgey.

Going into Game Freak's office building, I give it to them, to introduce in the new pokemon game just to remove it, thus making it non-existent.

I break into Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 50000 and breathe on Keet, killing him. I lower my energy as to not kill the Game Freak employees. I grab the briefcase and teleport into the realm of the kais.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I use my stand Hermit Purple to track down the briefcase, steal it, and use my other stand, The World to stop time and chill.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Dialga overrides that and starts time again. Then, my faithful Mew uses Psychic on you to lock you in place, while I simply pluck the briefcase out of your hands. Then, Mew uses Teleport to teleport me, you, and the briefcase to another dimension.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
You fool! My OTHER stand, Killer Queen, has turned the briefcase into a bomb! KABOOM! You and your Mew got oofed. I then use The Fool to fly out of there. I use my other stand Sticky Fingers to open up the briefcase and puts Bites The Dust into it, closing it.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Unfortunately for you, my Mew knows Protect so neither of us were harmed. I use an intergalactic summoning device to summon the briefcase, and place an impenetrable ice barrier around myself.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Bites the Dust is already in your eye. KABOOM. You are sent back 1 hour prior, as you are in the confusion, I take your briefcase and use Reverb Act 3 to keep you and your Pokemon on the ground, as Reverb Act 3 makes you feel like an extremely heavy object is on you. Then I use The World to stop time and leave into a secret underground Desert Base.

You hear some footsteps behind you as you are forcefully turned around and grabbed by the neck. A white face with black overalls has already strangled and stabbed your friend to death, while also making no noise whatsoever. I lift you up so you lock with my cold, completely black eyes as I stab you in your shoulder. I'm completely emotionless as I murder you and when I stab you more and more, I throw your corpse onto the floor. I then grab the briefcase and bring it to the middle of a forest, with a large fireplace.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
While making a witty comment comparing your actions to the Genocide Route of Undertale, I initiate a FIGHT, turn your SOUL green and throw thousands of ice missiles at you. Of course, I don’t kill you - instead, I mash the SPARE option, and take the briefcase while you’re confused. I then vanish, covering my tracks with a special ability of mine.

You're teleported into a room with the briefcase, with nothing but a couch, TV, and some cold drinks. There is no exit to speak of. You start getting invested in the show that's on. It's an interview of a celebrity, what celebrity? Doesn't matter, because as soon as you start enjoying it, a man with a red and green sweater, a fedora, a glove with knives attached to it and black jeans appears on the screen and kills the celebrity for real. Then it goes scratchy and static. You get close to the TV to find out what happened, but then you find that giant wire arms have come out of the TV, and a head extends out of the top. It says to you: "You did it, EeviumZ, your big break on TV! Well, WELCOME TO PRIMETIME!" as he throws your face into the TV, killing you. Another popular horror figure, Jason, grabs the briefcase and teleports to Camp Crystal Lake. Turns out that all of the horror icons are teaming up to get the briefcase, and currently Jason is accompanied by Ghostface.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I cheat death by beating him at rock paper scissors, then I warp to Camp Crystal Lake in the sky, smirking. I then submerge the ENTIRE camp in water, beat up Jason with SPEED, take the briefcase, teleport into the Pokemon world and that if they come in, they can't go back.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
You're forgetting that I'm a member of a long-forgotten race that can't be killed by physical damage. I take on my alternate form, and take to the skies, and raise my hand. Instantaneously, time freezes, along with everything in the universe. I use my psychic powers to detect the location of the suitcase, and sense that it's in the Pokemon World. I account for the one way barrier by destroying it, teleport there, take the suitcase, and leave without unfreezing time.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I use D4C to use all my alternate selves to beat the hell up out of you then use my ultimate trap card... Speedwagon. I give Speedwagon the shrunken briefcase and he swallows it.

I stare blankly into space, unsure why all the cosmos is after a briefcase, when I am filled with the urge to posses this thing. I stand on a mountain, and then a dragon swoops by and picks me up, carrying me to the current possessor of the briefcase. I forcefeed the being Mexican Salvia, an herb which causes vomiting, and then take the regurgitated briefcase avoiding as much vomit as possible.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I laugh menacingly. Fools. They don't know who I am.
With a war cry, I summon thousands of Ice Constructs, taking on the forms of destructive creatures such as demons, dragons, dinosaurs, and the like. I reveal my true identity as an ice manipulator, the strongest in the universe.
I take over every television and device in the universe, and broadcast this message.
"I am an ice manipulator. I am currently summoning Ice Constructs to destroy the known worlds. If you do not deliver the briefcase to me, I will continue destroying everything. As soon as the briefcase is in my hands, I will stop."
Of course, I use the time of distraction to steal the briefcase, in a bolt of blue lightning, and teleport back to my home dimension where everyone except me will freeze instantly.

I send one of my minions; no, I have no minions, one of my friends, Aisa the Glaceon, to go recover the briefcase. She doesn’t want to fight, but uses the offer of a delicious meal as a distraction to get that wonderful suitcase know as ‘The Briefcase’

Adam Francis sneaks in, stands behind a tree nearby Aisa the Glaceon for 45 seconds. Then, Adam Francis pulls off his overpowered attack, THE MIGHTY PEBBLE! The pebble distracts Aisa, and makes her go in the direction Adam threw it at (he threw it to his left) for just long enough for Adam to grab the briefcase. Adam is a crafty fella, and while Aisa is distracted, he swaps out the real briefcase for a fake one he made. Adam then Sprint Bursts away, and returns the briefcase to The Basement in The Yamaoka Estate map. From there the Spirit takes it, and she is prepared for any intruders with her cracked katana.

Last edited:
Luckily Aisa was curious enough to look inside, and realize it was empty. She makes a great apology to @EeviumZ for any trouble she may have caused, and then reports back to me. I thank her, and she goes back to work at Ice Cube Café. I ring up an old dragon friend of mine in case there is another mission to the Ice Dimension, and then send out Azul to infiltrate the current location of the briefcase. The slippery blue slime enters unnoticed through a crack and absorbs the briefcase into himself.

Before the slime is able to escape, Vegito Blue appears in front of it, and he does not look happy at all. The slime stands no chance against Vegito, and it is swiftly dealt with, but not before Vegito Blue slices it in half and finds the cells of the briefcase. Vegito extracts the briefcase and then finishes off the slime.
Vegito then hands the briefcase to the mastermind behind the slasher villain team-up, the SSGSS 50000 power, the Adam Francis stuff, etc...
Me (though my preferred name is Mookel Miers)... I am thankful for all the work that everybody did for him, and then he throws down a smokebomb to make a glorious exit.
I am now on the moon, don't worry about the lack of oxygen killing me, because I am wearing an invincible tanooki suit. If you so much as touch me, you're gonna die, unless you find a way to be invincible too...

The slime, though defeated, was not actually harmed (neither was the briefcase, it was just inside of him like a piece of fruit in Jello.). The shy slime had been extremely scared, and quickly reformed and escaped to rejoin his friends in the Underground.

Meanwhile, I have tracked the briefcase’s location to the moon. I ponder silently, wondering who I could possibly send to get the briefcase. Realizing that all my OC’s were created to not be too sue-ish, I withdraw for the time being... I will bide my time...

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I BREAK IN WHILE WEARING A LUNCH BAG. "Tch, you thought you would live a quiet life, but it was me! @dratz!" I put on the Stone Mask with the Red Stone of Aja, "I REJECT MY HUMANITY!" I spill some of your blood onto the mask, becoming the Ultimate Lifeform. I use my ultimate attack, "I am Dratvakhiin!" I say, putting on a Dovakhiin helmet. "Dragonborn!" I yell, as I do some hand signs from Naruto. "FUS RO DAH!" I Fus Ro Dah you, blasting you away. Then to max up my arsenal, I activate my Ultra Instinct and my hair tentacle things on my neck grow longer and spikier. "Y'all ugly!" I say, taking the briefcase and teleporting inside a volcano.

Melody~Chan

Previously XxPika~ChanxX
While flying through the volcano, I notice dratz and blast him with a fire Kamehameha and vaporize him and take the briefcase. Laughing maniacally at dratz' ashes. >:D

You hear a loud noise as it suddenly becomes clear.
"I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!"
You then are run over by a flying megadesk as I grab the briefcase off of your hands.
To hide the briefcase, I don the Ghostface outfit and mask and sneak into the forest.

Meanwhile, another dragon swoops down and snatched the breifcase away. This Wind Dragon, Skyecut, is one of the fastest fliers out there, and he isn’t planning to stop any time soon.

A box dropped on your dragon and went kaboom, the kaboom was so much, the briefcase, along with you and the dragon's wings, went in different directions, causing it to fall to the ground, where I just pick it up, and a portal opens, sending myself to a sealed dimension.

(You almost made me cry... my poor dragon...) (and I never said I was on the dragon.... mweh he heh)

Giant Spaghetti noodles seethe down from the sky and pick up the wounded dragon. The giant noodles curl back up into the sky, and the final one remains to shake, Effectively shaking its fist at you as you dissapear.

Meanwhile, a Wizard focuses intensely, and with a poof, summons the briefcase out of your hands and into his, bringing only the briegcase and its contents.

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Jules the Carbink steps on the wizard's foot and he drops the briefcase so Carbink grabs it with his mouths and comes back to me as we ride away on a ponyta.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I torture dance over there, using Gold Experience Requiem to stando-rush you, killing you instantly, grabbing the briefcase and use The Fool to make wings and get outta there.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(This is very violent XD)
I call up my friend who has a helicopter and she picks me up and we grab the breifcase right out of you hands! Mwahah! (yeah idk XD)