• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Starting Out in Johto

EVERYONE:
We need to understand the RULES.
DO NOT JOIN IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THEM.
I have had a previous shutdown due to disobedience of the rules. Privately message me if you want to join. If you are not following directions, rest assured we will remove you from the group.
RULES:
You need to ask admin's permission for legendries
You must rp in a paragraph, no one sentences
No OOC chatter

Name:
Team:
Region:
Extra:

Mine:
Name: Becca
Team: Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Aerodactyl, Raichu, Dragonite, Crobat
Region: Johto
Extra: Is Kanto's champion and has moved to Johto about a year ago

Becca stared at her Pokeball. She remembered when the star of her team, Typhlosion, was just a little Cyndaquil back at the lab. She remembered catching a Pikachu and her astonishment when it evolved. She thought back to her Journey to Kalos where the Professor there gave her Mega Stones for Aerodactyl and Tyranitar.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Well, you'll need some RP content if you want to start a RP that follows the rules, so I've moved this to PRP discussion. Feel free to start a new RP in the PRP board once you've got an opening post. :)

Well, you'll need some RP content if you want to start a RP that follows the rules, so I've moved this to PRP discussion. Feel free to start a new RP in the PRP board once you've got an opening post. :)
Hi! Yeah I just noticed that and edited it lol. Thanks anyway! :)