• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Starter pokemon up for trade (Gene V)

Hello people!! I'm currently breeding starter Pokemon (Pokemon you get at the beginning of the game) and I was wondering whether anyone was interested in get one.

What I can offer
Charmander (Lv.1)
Cyndaquil (Lv.1)
Mudkip (Lv.1)
Treeko (Lv.1)
Chikorita (Lv.1)
Torchic (Lv.1)
Pichu (Lv.1)
Zorua (Lv.1)

What I am looking for
Legendary Pokemon ranging from generation I - IV
(Especially Shaymin and Mewtwo) and shinies. Or Snorlax or
Squirtle
Totodile
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Shinx

I will inform if I discover any info that is necessary.

Thanks!!

I can help you out with Chimchar, but unfortunately I won't be able to help until Sunday night (GMT -5).

If you're all right with that, could I get Torchic in exchange?

Oh man, I wasn't expecting this!! When would you like to trade? oh, and those anyone know any vital info for trading?

Thanks!! I can't put into words how grateful I am!!

(P.S. On my trainer card, my code pretty small. This is it in big...

0519 - 4369 - 6144)

Teapot said:
I can help out with Snivy. Can I have Turtwig in return? :3

Sure thing!! I'm thinking Inferred Trade on the C gear with friend codes. When would you like to trade?

Oh, but I need a little bit longer 'cause I need to get Torrterra online. I had one but I traded it.

Carmen Lopez said:
I can help you out with Chimchar, but unfortunately I won't be able to help until Sunday night (GMT -5).

If you're all right with that, could I get Torchic in exchange?

I'm fine with that.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hey bironicus. I don't want to take trades away from others but after you trade with Teapot/Carmen and champion of fire000 (assuming they ever come back), I can help you out with the rest of the Pokemon on your list. My biggest issue at the moment is that I'm not always sure when I'll be home or when I'll have internet access, but if you're interested in trading we can go from there. Let me know! :)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
bironicus said:
Teapot said:
I can help out with Snivy. Can I have Turtwig in return? :3

Sure thing!! I'm thinking Inferred Trade on the C gear with friend codes. When would you like to trade?

Oh, but I need a little bit longer 'cause I need to get Torrterra online. I had one but I traded it.
Whenever is best for you! I'm available most of the day and evening in the GMT timezone, so just hop on chat (use your username as the nick) and say my name, I should come running if I'm around. :D

Okay guys, I have registered everyone except "champion of fireoo" 'cause I can't get their friend code. I'll tell you now I'm free on Monday afternoon, Tuesday afternoon, Thursday 4:00 - 6:30, Saturday and Sunday. Oh, by the way, all the times mentioned are in British time so this might be a bit of a faf in places. However, translating your time to British time will be easy 'cause in my place it's all just one time 'cause Britain is so tiny.

I know I say this all the time but, seriously, I am
SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO grateful!!

(P.S. What is the GMT timezone?)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Worth noting that my real FC is in my profile - ignore the one on my trainer card, it's not been updated for my 3DS. The one you need is 3354 1226 1516.

Also, would you be able to do, say, tomorrow evening? I am around most of the day, but it's worth setting a time so I know to be there :3

Teapot said:
Worth noting that my real FC is in my profile - ignore the one on my trainer card, it's not been updated for my 3DS. The one you need is 3354 1226 1516.

Also, would you be able to do, say, tomorrow evening? I am around most of the day, but it's worth setting a time so I know to be there :3

I like the sound of 1:30pm! What do you think?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, I was busy today. :) I'm afraid you can't assume I'm here unless I post or PM to confirm.

Anyway, I have a Snivy bred and waiting - when are you free, and what nickname should I give it?

Also: could I get a Cyndaquil for a Totodile or Shinx while we're here? Thanks!