1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star's Sprite Shop (Reopened)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Staroid, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Welcome to Star's Sprite Shop!
    Here, I can:
    - Recolor
    ▪Trainer Sprites
    ▪ Pokemon Sprites
    - Fusions
    Keep it simple, okay? I'm relatively new to fusions. For example: I'll try to do a Rayquaza and Absol, but not a Tyranitar and Golurk, okay?

2. The Snom Prince

The Snom Prince Previously The Exorciser

Are you able to Sprite Fakemon?

3. Heh, I'll attempt to do so.

4. The Snom Prince

Japayne Fakemon Eyestro.png Can you try and do Eyestro? If you can't I can give you a trainer sprite to make

Staroid likes this.
  5. As soon as I started, my app crashed. Request your trainer, I don't think I can do Eyestro, sorry. ^^

6. The Snom Prince

I don't actually have any trainers or at least people that are supposed to be in the Pokemon world

Staroid likes this.
  7. Can you make Camellia my trainer if you can't remember what she looks like go to my profile and go to my about

8. I don't really know just any girl one that looks kinda cute

9. I'll just pick a random one, 'kay?

10. The Snom Prince

I may have something for you to sprite but I am unsure if you'd be okay with it...

Staroid likes this.
  11. @The Exorciser tell me~! I'll attempt, amd if I can't then I'll tell you, alright?

@Princess Lila
    camilla.png Here's Camilla, but I can't add the flowers, sorry~! Sorry for the bad quality too.

12. The Snom Prince

well...here Aura June.png I understand if you say no I myself find it weird to draw her

Staroid likes this.
  13. M'kay. Might use a veteran sprite or the Cynthia sprite.

14. The Snom Prince

a sorta happy looking sprite is all I need for her (She's stupidly happy) but I trust you :)

15. Yeah. I'm having a bit of a problem changing the skin tone, can I keep it y'know the normal but paler?

16. The Snom Prince

it's completely white skin and hair just with shade I can send you an unshaded version of her if that helps

17. The white skin clashes with the hair. I can't fix that.

18. The Snom Prince

really? how? (sorry don't know much about spriting)

19. Basically, the hair looks like it's melting skin.

20. The Snom Prince

she is a monster girl...perhaps you can make a trainer sprite base instead and I can try and make her?

21. M'kay.
    I can try, XD.

22. The Snom Prince

okay sorry about the trouble

Staroid likes this.
  23. Making a base is actually quite hard. Perhaps you could try make her out of Cynthia?(recoloring)

24. The Snom Prince

Site can't be reached and I tried spriting in CSP...not easy

25. Oh shoot. I'm not a professional or anything else and I have no clue what to do. I'm so sorry~!

26. The Snom Prince

it's okay how about Kyo Aoi.png Kyo? would she be better?

27. The Snom Prince

if it's to hard just tell me man

28. I think I'll make a request before I leave for good.

Would you be able to draw me one of my OCs?

He's tall and thin, and I mean THIN. He's in a state of constant anxiety, and he's from MHA/BnHA. I get it if it can only be a trainer, too.
    Ability is that he gets stronger, faster, and risks losing his mental control more the more anxious he gets. it has to do with Adrenaline, and the fact that as it may be poisonous to most humans, it isn't to him. Therefore, his adrenaline levels can go far above anyone else's. Too much adrenaline can affect his mental state negatively, though.

Details: He has shoulder-lengh, sticking-out-everywhere dull brown hair and steel gray eyes. His body would be tall, arms a bit longer than usual, and he's super skinny, as mentioned before; he's also about 6'3". If that helps. His hands are abnormally large, but not monstrously so. His feet are about the size you'd expect them to be.

Normal Clothes: He wears light grey sweatpants with a black t-shirt with a flame design that ranges like this design (https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ekoqg9khBbVNd2La4w52sAEsEg&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7), only instead of red and orange, it's navy blue and cyan, respectively. His shoes are always black slip-on dress shoes.

Link to School Clothes: https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.2AhTK7d-8zjyy5Qdt6jAAAEsEr&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7

Either outfit would be fine with me. I'd say use Steven's Sprite model.