• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Star's Sprite Shop (Reopened)

Welcome to Star's Sprite Shop!
Here, I can:
- Recolor
▪Trainer Sprites
Trainer Sprite:
Colors:
▪ Pokemon Sprites
- Fusions
Keep it simple, okay? I'm relatively new to fusions. For example: I'll try to do a Rayquaza and Absol, but not a Tyranitar and Golurk, okay?

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Japayne Fakemon Eyestro.png Can you try and do Eyestro? If you can't I can give you a trainer sprite to make

I think I'll make a request before I leave for good.

Would you be able to draw me one of my OCs?

He's tall and thin, and I mean THIN. He's in a state of constant anxiety, and he's from MHA/BnHA. I get it if it can only be a trainer, too.
Ability is that he gets stronger, faster, and risks losing his mental control more the more anxious he gets. it has to do with Adrenaline, and the fact that as it may be poisonous to most humans, it isn't to him. Therefore, his adrenaline levels can go far above anyone else's. Too much adrenaline can affect his mental state negatively, though.

Details: He has shoulder-lengh, sticking-out-everywhere dull brown hair and steel gray eyes. His body would be tall, arms a bit longer than usual, and he's super skinny, as mentioned before; he's also about 6'3". If that helps. His hands are abnormally large, but not monstrously so. His feet are about the size you'd expect them to be.

Normal Clothes: He wears light grey sweatpants with a black t-shirt with a flame design that ranges like this design (https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ekoqg9khBbVNd2La4w52sAEsEg&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7), only instead of red and orange, it's navy blue and cyan, respectively. His shoes are always black slip-on dress shoes.

Link to School Clothes: https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.2AhTK7d-8zjyy5Qdt6jAAAEsEr&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7

Either outfit would be fine with me. I'd say use Steven's Sprite model.