• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Here's another female if she is needed.

Name: Ludovica Ippoliti
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Birthplace: Italy
Currently living: Dorm 48
Appearance: She is 5' 3", she has long black hair, green eyes and is rather skinny. She wears a blue bow in her hair, a long sleeved purple turtleneck, a black t-shirt, black leggings, a plaid skirt and red slip on shoes. She also wears big black rimmed glasses.
Personality: She is shy and quiet in most instances, but she is an aspiring actress and when she performs she completely opens up. She is afraid of drowning and heights.
Backstory: Ludovica had performed on quite a few stages since her 13th birthday, at the age of 14 she had a small part in a kids tv-show as the main characters love interest (I don't know what the show would be.) She never really got supported by her parents until she started getting noticed for her acting, but it turned out they were abusing her trust and spending all her money on themselves, after they were accused of using her for money, she was taken away from them to live with her aunt in the UK.
Other: She will have random bits of Italian in her speech.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Okay! Then I’ll submit my new OC in!

Name: Orabelle Sumvow

Age (it's absurd since we all have to be same age but ok): 16

Sexuality: Lesbian (It is pride month after all)

Birthplace: Rutland, in the UK

Currently living: Dorm 7

Appearance: Long blond hair, which is accompanied by a small bow. She has dark blue eyes, along with lightly tanned skin. She can be seen wearing casual clothes, but she mostly wears yellow as it is her favorite color.

Personality: Very sweet and gentle. She often worries about other people, especially when a person was having a bad day. Orabelle loves to interact with people, and shopping is her favorite thing to do with others.

Backstory (not too much, just accomplishments and stuff): She has a little brother named Arlo. Orabelle is a great swimmer and she even won a swimming contest once. Overall, she has lived a peaceful life with her parents.

Other: All must bow down to the potatoes.

Thank you so much!

Also, I hadn't thought on it before, but would you say the school day at SDH follows a structure where all students have one homeroom that they stay in throughout the day? I can't find anything on how boarding schools in the UK work in that respect (not that it needs to be identical or anything), but the introductory post and our discussion here makes me picture a Japanese-style structure where we have the same classmates and room throughout the day; does that seem correct? I was just wondering, to make sure I'm on the same page before I draft up a post later on.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Thank you so much!

Also, I hadn't thought on it before, but would you say the school day at SDH follows a structure where all students have one homeroom that they stay in throughout the day? I can't find anything on how boarding schools in the UK work in that respect (not that it needs to be identical or anything), but the introductory post and our discussion here makes me picture a Japanese-style structure where we have the same classmates and room throughout the day; does that seem correct? I was just wondering, to make sure I'm on the same page before I draft up a post later on.
I honestly have no clue since I don't think a lot of schools in the UK actually have dorms :'|

I honestly have no clue since I don't think a lot of schools in the UK actually have dorms :'|

I'm not completely sure, since I've never attended school there, but I think boarding/prep schools are pretty common and have co-ed dorms, although I can't find any info on how their days are structured, unfortunately. Not that it needs to be 100% accurate or anything, especially considering that it's open to international students and everything, so it's bound to be at least a little out of the ordinary :) It seems like it would make the most sense, though, it might be a little messy if it were like the schools I'm more familiar with (a different set of classmates for each subject, etc). Atm, I'm picturing a British high school slice-of-life-anime-type situation, focused on one homeroom XD

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
I'm not completely sure, since I've never attended school there, but I think boarding/prep schools are pretty common and have co-ed dorms, although I can't find any info on how their days are structured, unfortunately. Not that it needs to be 100% accurate or anything, especially considering that it's open to international students and everything, so it's bound to be at least a little out of the ordinary :) It seems like it would make the most sense, though, it might be a little messy if it were like the schools I'm more familiar with (a different set of classmates for each subject, etc). Atm, I'm picturing a British high school slice-of-life-anime-type situation, focused on one homeroom XD
I am gonna be honest with you, Stardust High is more anime type of school than normal world high school, even tho I have seen schools like this in real world. I don't really like different set of classmates for each subject thing, so we will all have same subjects each day. That's taken from schools in my country.

Now about subjects. I thought about we have around 16 of them, and every day we have 7 classes probably.

I am gonna be honest with you, Stardust High is more anime type of school than normal world high school, even tho I have seen schools like this in real world. I don't really like different set of classmates for each subject thing, so we will all have same subjects each day. That's taken from schools in my country.

Now about subjects. I thought about we have around 16 of them, and every day we have 7 classes probably.
Want help organizing it? I can help you later tonight if you want

@Killerbunny the god

Subject List:
1. English
2. Other language (can be French, Italian, German, Russian, Spanish or Chinese, only subject student will pick)
3. Math
4. Psychics
5. Chemistry
6. Biology
7. History
8. Geography
9. P. E.
10. Art
11. Music
12. Psychology
13. Sociology
14. Philosophy
15. Politics
16. Informatics Technology
Okay. I'll try to help you tonight. But i'll have a busy day today so i don't know if i'll be able to

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
This is class schedule (I might change it later)

Monday
1. English
2. Geography
3. Psychology
4. P. E.
5. Sociology
--BREAK--
6. Math
7. Chemistry
Tuesday
1. Politics
2. Psychic
3. History
4. Other Language
5. Sociology
--BREAK--
6. Math
7. Philosophy
Wednesday
1. P. E.
2. Chemistry
3. Informatics Technology
4. Geography
5. Math
--BREAK--
6. Art
7. English
Thursday
1. Psychology
2. Philosophy
3. Biology
4. Music
5. Math
--BREAK--
6. Informatics Technology
7. Other Language
Friday
1. Psychic
2. P. E.
3. Biology
4. Politics
5. English
--BREAK--
6. History
7. Math

Last edited:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
This is class schedule (I might change it later)

Monday
1. English
2. Geography
3. Psychology
4. P. E.
5. Sociology
--BREAK--
6. Math
7. Chemistry
Tuesday
1. Politics
2. Psychics