• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

It's been a long time since I've joined a new RP! I'd love to apply.

Name: June Myles
Sexuality: Lesbian
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
Currently living: Dorm 64
Appearance: She stands at an average height of about 5'5 (~165cm), and has light, blonde hair that has been cropped into a shaggy pixie cut. Her skin is lightly tanned, and her eyes are a warm brown color. She wears dark leggings, as well as a loose-fitting gray tank-top and black running shoes. If it's cold, she throws on a blue hoodie (if there's no uniform).
Personality: She gets attached to people easily, and doesn't tend to use formalities when interacting with others. She's friendly and extroverted, but can be headstrong without tact, which might strike some as rude. She's also quite competitive when she finds a reason to be, a tendency that draws her to competitive sport.
Backstory: She is quite athletic, having run track in middle school, but she finds the most joy in martial arts, particularly judo.
Other: Um.

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Okay, here I go:

Name: Beitris Bhictoria Bachelor (Bei, Bea or Bic for short).
Sexuality: Bi.
Birthplace: Renfrewshire, Scotland.
Currently living: Dorm 23.
Appearance: About 1.68 metres tall, pale skin, light grey eyes, messy brown hair with a dyed golden streak in. Typically wears a blue top, a pair of silver leggings and ¼ length black boots. Also has a light blue fluffy fur coat with a white collar and buttons.
Personality: Energetic, bouncy, excitable and hyper; she almost always talks to much when she meets someone new, or when she can come up with a topic to talk about, or practically all the time, which can lead to her being incredibly annoying.
Backstory: Beitris hasn’t done much interesting, aside from always having drawn a lot.
Other: I dunno what to put here.

Name: Alex Stone
Sexuality: Straight
Birthplace: London
Currently living: Dorm 21
Appearance: Standing at 1.753 meters tall with Pale skin, messy Black hair and Olive eyes, his build is lean with a few faint signs of muscles. His attire consists of an open Black leather jacket with brown fur along the collar and a White tank top underneath, Blue baggy jeans and Black leather boots.
Personality: Alex is normally a blunt type of person who isn't afraid to speak his mind... even if some of it is rude. He does however show signs of kindness toward those who he thinks is kind, but can be very ruthless and demanding when angry, especially to people like school bullies.
Backstory: Alex never had an easy childhood due to the fact his father was a criminal who was arrested for robberies. His mother on the other hand did her best to make sure Alex grew up to be a kind man unlike his father... even though signs of anger tend to pop up sometimes...
Other: He has two pets; a full grown female Bernese Mountain Dog called Barbara and a Chihuahua puppy called Macho. His father has 3 years left in prison.

Lemmie know if anything needs changing, just thought about trying a kind of char like this.

Last edited:
IKR She has a big black pit-bull who is the sweetest thing in the world, he loves snuggles! His name is Duke. She has another dog, who belongs to the whole family, He is a yellow lab named Harvey, There is a female dog, who is also big, she is a chocolate lab named Coco. And she has a female calico named Cali
Cali is her cat and Duke is her dog, the rest belongs to the family...
I'm telling you all of this because I will have her talk about her sweethearts.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
@Red Gallade good to go

My Bio

Name: Michael Jones
Sexuality: Straight
Birthplace: Manchester, England, UK
Currently living: In dorm 14
Appearance: Michael has blue eyes, brown hair and is 5'7 tall. He is wearing mostly grey trousers and dark blue t-shirt. When it's little colder he is wearing black jacket and cyan cap.
Personality: He is veeery smart, not too brave, and not very strong. He isn't really one who talks a lot, but he doesn't have problem with finding friends.
Backstory (not too much, just accomplishments and stuff): He spent most of his life in Manchester. He finished his school with best grades and then applied for Stardust High. He was accepted as a student with most points and at the top of the list.
Other: LOL

Name: Cassie (Cassandra)
Age (it's absurd since we all have to be same age but ok): 15
Sexuality: Lesbian
Birthplace: San Francisco, California
Currently living: dorm 84
Appearance: She’s quite short, 4'8, but still quite terrifying when she’s angry. It’s possible to mistake her for a guy, even if you’re up close to her. Her hair is black and long and her eyes have different colors (one green and one blue (they're supposed to be red and dark-grey but since this is real-life, they were adapted))She wears a black tank top underneath a dark blue hoodie with the hood on her head most of the time and a pair of black jeans. She have one skull ring and one snake ring on her right index finger and little finger. She also have a necklace with a snake surrounding a sword.
Personality: Cassie is a sarcastic and straightforward girl with a sense of justice and will atleast try to beat up anyone who picks on her or her friends.
Backstory (not too much, just accomplishments and stuff): Just like with Isak i don't have anything to say here
Other: N/A

Last edited: