• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardazed: RP

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Alright! Are you ready to lose like half your team by the end of this? If so then proceed to the discussion if you havent signed up yet. But if you've been approved then please continue and have fun.

Discussion link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/stardazed-discussion.23717/

Let's begin~

~RP~

Lily waved goodbye to her grandmother and her grandmothers Aromatisse. "Bye grandma!" She yelled out with a smile, "bye Tissy!" She called out to the fairy type Pokemon who waved back at her. "Have fun on your field trip Lily. Make sure you packed enough of stuff!" Her grandmother called back with a smile, waving goodbye to her only granddaughter before instructing the driver to leave. Lily watched the car pull out of the school entrance and drive away back to the estate.

"Alright children! We'll just wait for everybody else to arrive and then we can head on to the bus and then head on to Snowbelle City where the Ice type gym leader will take us to the Winding Woods where we'll do some research about the Pokemon living there" Lily's teacher excitedly informs, her Chansey helping the other kids get ready for the cold.

While waiting for the others to arrive, Lily sat on the steps at the front of the Academy playing with her partner, Bulbasaur. "We're going to go to the Winding Woods today" Lily informs her grass type. The female Pokemon excitedly jumped up and down in excitement, causing her trainer to also become hyper. "I'm super excited since I heard there are Zoroark's in the forest!" The young female says to her partner, who nodded her head in response. "I just wish everybody would get here already."

Last edited:
Once again, Alfie was late. Of course his parents had to bring him home at midnight. Quickly getting dressed and brushing his teeth, he groaned realizing he'd have to use Clefairy's power. Showing it a picture of the place that his class was supposed to go, he turned to the Fairy-type. "Ok, please don't mess this up. It can't get much worse than... last time." The Clefairy smiled and waved his finger as the space around him and the boy distorted. His other Pokemon rushed into the proximity and a warm glow shimmered around them. With a chime and a floating feeling, they were... THERE! Clefairy's Teleport move hadn't messed up, and it was notorious. However, what Alfie didn't notice in the split-second he appeared at the school's entrance was that he was three feet above the ground. He and Clefairy fell to the ground as his Pokeballs tumbled from his belt and his partners flew out. Of course, a girl in his class and a teacher witnessed his epic fail. "Oof. Um. I... meant to do that?"

Last edited:
Brandon was laying down on his bed, still sleeping when a Tropius put it's head through the window. It nudged at him before he woke up, yawning. "Oh Beedrills, the trip! Thanks Tropius!" Brandon said before running to his closet. He grabbed a T-shirt and some pants took them into the bathroom before taking a shower. When he was done, he changed and saw Tropius stomp away. "See you in a bit Tropius!" He said before running into the hallway. He slid down the banister before flying off, but he was caught by his mother's Beheeyem using Psychic. "Watch your step, kiddo. Eat your pancakes." His mom said as Beheeyem gave him his plate. He ate it up in a few seconds before grabbing his Pokeballs, which were on the cabinet. Beheeyem handed him his backpack as he looked back. "Bye Mom! Tell Dad I said bye too!" Brandon said as he ran out. He jumped on Tropius it craned it's neck at him. "You know where I'm going." He said as Tropius took off. After a bit of travel, Brandon saw the school ahead. He stood up and prepared to jump. "Kadabra, Froakie, Gible?" he asked as the Pokeballs flashed. "We're ready!" He said as he jumped. One Pokeball opened and Kadabra came out. It used Psychic to slow the falling of the others. Brandon saw a boy in the dirt and a girl. After some time, he landed as Kadabra ended the fall and returned into the ball in Brandon's hand. "Perfect.." Brandon said but he was interrupted by the other two Pokeballs falling on his head. "Semi-Perfect Landing." He finished as he looked around and saw Tropius fly back.

Last edited:
Charlie got out of his mom's car but she stopped him before he could walk away "Are you sure you don't want to stay here" Charlie's mom asked, then he talked to her in a reassuring tone. "I said I'm fine Mom, can you please go before someone sees you?" Charlie asked his mom "OK but I love you and I want you to have a good time and please, try to make some friends OK?" his mom asked. "I'll try, bye I love you" Charlie yelled as he ran into the school as his mom drove out the parking lot. "Now for the final step." Charlie thought as he put on his headphones and drowned out everything in his world when he saw everyone gathered together he stood by himself far away from everyone else and looked at the sky hoping today would be different.

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
Lasis Arior had just had a very long night. Having woken up during the un-Arceus-ly hours of the morning with ideas for a new, extremely unorthodox battling technique involving the move Pain Split, Lasis did what any ordinary person would have done: she stayed up until the crack of dawn holding mock Pokemon battles in her room while still trying to stay as quiet as possible. Now, having been thoroughly energized by a good night’s sleep, Lasis was tearing towards her school as fast as she could. It wasn’t too far away, but in her early morning vigor, Lasis had neglected the fact that she needed to be there early for the class trip. Her Duosion, following at her heels, motioned to her desperately.
“I’m not putting you back in your ball, Duosion. You need to exercise to get strong.”
Duosion protested again, futilely.
“Why does Metapod get to stay in her ball? Because she can’t move, obviously. You know that. Why would you ask a question like that? Anyway, a little extra levitating never hurt any- … Duosion?”
Lasis glanced back to see that her Pokemon was beginning to lag far behind.
“Come on buddy, we’re gonna be late. Try and keep up, will yo-”
Suddenly, there was a flash, and Lasis found herself standing significantly farther back than she had been just a moment before. Duosion, on the other hand, was now far ahead and floating happily in Lasis's place. Ally Switch.
Lasis paused for a moment to regain her breath, as well as to watch Duosion giggle at her uncontrollably.
“Very clever, very clever!” she shouted, mildly impressed with her Pokemon’s ingenuity, before continuing on her journey once more.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Tiberius had already arrived pretty early before everybody else and he was waiting in a quiet place in one secluded part of the school, reading a book that he'd brought from home. He noticed more and more people arriving at the school. He looked up to see who had arrived. A girl and three boys arrived, seeing that everyone was already waiting he had stepped away from where he stood earlier. With him seeing a girl approach with her Duosion. His Skorupi behind him, He went up toward the bus, Waiting to see if more people would arrive. Not trying to think of a conversation with anybody else there. Normally, most people in either older or younger years would just be interested in his Pokemon and not him. It was okay for him as he didn't really mind it though.
His Skorupi would always stand up to his pacifist trainer because he never really wants to hurt anybody, And his Skorupi would do it's own thing during battle while Tiberius just stood there watching.

Brandon was just chilling in the grass, looking for someone to talk to. He was thinking about talking to the girl, but the two boys nearby were also piquing his interest. Kadabra was just meditating in the grass and peaceful surroundings. Froakie had released himself and was playing around in the grass, throwing Frubbles around. "Ahh, what a peaceful day.. The trip will probably be like this.." He said, very relaxed. "If only someone would talk to me, that would make this trip good.." He said as he looked to the boy in the dirt. "I'll talk to that one." He said under his breath as he got up and approached. "Hi, my name is Brandon. What's yours?" He said.

Alfie quickly got up, his face hot and red. "Oh, um hi! I'm Alfie, and these are my, um... partners," he said, gesturing to his Pokemon. Clefairy and Cottonee waved and Vanillish... tried to wave, accidentally bumping her head into Clefairy who fell into Cottonee. In a flash, they started to play-squabble, somewhere between a play-fight and a squabble, until Clefairy used Metronome, calling out Circle Throw. Alfie tried to ignore the fight and did his best to talk to the boy until he noticed Cottonee go flying extremely fast into the wall, dangerously close to the teacher. "Yeah, I should probably go sort that out then. Maybe I'll see you around?"

Bernard sighed in relief when he saw the bus hadn't left yet when Swinub and he arrived. "Just so you know, I'd have blamed you and Lairon if we missed it," Bernard half-teasingly admonished the pig Pokémon. The voracious appetites of Swinub and Lairon took a long time to satisfy at breakfast, and thanks to the two of them taking their time to feast, Bernard had almost arrived tardy.

Not that Swinub cared much for his trainer's chastisement. There were much more important matters at hand. Such as the variety of smells around him! For example, that combination of dried mud and wet fur could only belong to a roaming Zigzagoon. The pleasant scent of freshly dried ice that froze his nostrils a little must have originated from a Vanillite. Or maybe a Vanillish, given the seemingly stronger odor? And this water-y smell...

Huh. That was strange. Swinub did not recognize this scent at all. Inching closer to the creature he just got a whiff of, Swinub began sniffing its body. Strange smell, a bit like water, but...

"Swinub!" Bernard cried, scooping the Ice-type up in his arms. "I'm very sorry," he continued, bowing his head softly in an apology to the girl and her Duosion that Swinub has just bothered. "Please forgive Swinub, he's just...very curious. I don't think he's ever smelled a Duosion before. Not that that makes it okay for him to burden someone," he quickly added.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Katelyn sprintednto the school, she had woken up late and then Litten had decided it was an appropriate time to play hide and seek. Now flopped on her shoulder the Litten yawned casually, "I don't know what you've got to yawn about, I'm the one running" she said angrily as she reached the school and doubled ove slightly panting, "made it" she said before she looked around. She opted to remain by herself for a bit, leaning against a wall as Litten moved onto her head where he lay down. She pulled out a piece of chalk she had hidden up her sleeve and started to idly doodle onnthe wall she was leaning on.

Charlie saw through the doors a girl with a Litten who was drawing on the walls, at first Charlie ignored it and went back to spacing out but when he remembered his mom asking him to make some friends he crept back into the school, walked up to Katelyn and tried to speak. "H-Hi, my name is Ch-Charlie, do you need some help with this I know how to spray paint just in case." Charlie asked in a nervous tone as he took out a spray paint can.

"See you later, then." Brandon said as the boy went to deal with his Cottonee. Brandon turned around to see Froakie high in the air. "Holy mother of Froakie, what are you doing up there!" He screamed as he ran over in a panic. He tried to jump, but it was too high. He then heard a cough. "Oh thank goodness, It's just Kadabra with Psychic." He said. He decided to rest in the grass for a while.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Lilliana and Bulbasaur watched the others with amusement, but chose to both keep to themselves since it was still rather early in the morning and she was living off of Pokemon shaped waffles and Pecha berry flavored Moomoo milk. While Lily continued to sit on the steps of the Academy, Bulbasaur sitting on her lap. Lily had begged her parents to get her a Bulbasaur since she was always infatuated with the species ever since she saw a trainer use an Ivysaur in a Pokemon Showcase. But Lilu snapped out of memory lane when she heard there teacher announce the arrival of the bus they rented for the trip. Lily and her class would be staying in Snowbelle City for a night and two days in order to analyze the Pokemon living in the Winding Woods, and to also witness the aligning of the astral beings. Lilliana stood up, Bulbasaur jumping off her lap, and grabbed her pink backpack and headed towards the large black bus. Bulbasaur followed her trainer as Lily boarded the bus, following a few other students.

Brandon had heard the announcement and he had got up. "Alright guys, knock it off. We need to get on the bus." He said as Froakie entered the ball as Kadabra and him entered the large black bus. He saw a few other students enter the bus, including the girl from earlier along with some new student. He was always fascinated with the Winding Woods, there were so many secrets in there. He wanted to see everything in the forest and all the Pokemon in there.

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
Lasis arrived at the academy just as the last students were filing onto the bus. As she was about to board, she noticed a little Swinub sniffing at her bewildered looking Duosion. Observing quietly, Lasis wondered what would drive a creature to have permanently closed eyes and navigate solely through smell. Perhaps the snowy habitat it originated from was too deep for such a little Pokemon to see through. Or maybe it was a matter of the weather. In any case, Lasis had her train of thought promptly interrupted by what she presumed to be Swinub’s trainer apologizing to her profusely.
“It’s alright, it’s alright. We don’t... mind,” Lasis told the boy, a little nervous from the sudden interaction.
“It seems that your Swinub takes an interest in Duosion’s outer layer of liquid,” she added, trying to muster up the courage to start a conversation
“I think it’s made up mostly of cytosol. It’s this stuff that…”
She trailed off as she noticed the bus driver becoming impatient. Lasis climbed into the aisle, before finally adding,
“I’ll… see you around.”

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Katelyn heard the announcement and hopped onto the bus she strolled through and then saw a seat next to a girl with a Bulbasaur, she walked over "hello there, is that seat taken" she asked politely pointing to the seat next to the girl while Litten continued to snore on her head, she had gotten used to balancing him up there even while she walked so he tended to sleep on her head most of the time. She continued to smile at the girl warmly.
@Tokki_Boki

Charlie got onto the bus after he heard the announcement on the intercom system, he sat in the very back away from everybody and took Ralts out of his pokeball. "If I don't make any friends, at least I'll still have my Pokemon" Charlie thought.

"Yeah, see you!" Bernard grinned as the girl and her Duosion left towards the bus. Given her behavior, he wasn't entirely sure whether she really didn't mind Swinub butting in, or whether she was just that shy. Thinking back to her (admittedly very brief) explanation on Duosion's cytasomething, he decided that it must have been the latter.

He nudged the pig Pokémon in his arms. "Hey, buddy. I've told you before that you can't just go around sniffing at whoever or whatever happens to be near you." Swinub sneezed in response, accidentally letting loose a weak Icy Wind from his nostrils. Bernard sighed. For how friendly Swinub was, he could also be a real handful. "In either case..." Seeing as the girl was now gone, he put Swinub back down, pulling out his Poké Ball. "I know dirt on a school bus is more the rule than the exception, but I'd really rather not be responsible for making it even filthier than it already is." He momentarily glanced at the small clumps of earth the Swinub had left on his sleeves. Whenever Swinub went off doing his own thing, he usually didn't return with a fur as clean as a groomed Furfrou's.

Swinub grunted softly, but stayed still as Bernard returned him to his ball. "Don't worry," Bernard continued, "I'll get you back out as soon as we arrive, promise." With that, he decided to follow the others inside.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Lily looked towards Katelyn and shook her, scooting a bit closer to the window, "nope, go ahead and sit down" she smiles back. Bulbasaur, who was sitting on Lily's lap, curiously reached out and booped Litten on the head with one pf her vines. "Bulbasaur, mind your manners" Lily calmly says, adjusting the grass types be around her neck. "I'm Lilliana by the way, but I prefer being called Lily" she introduces since she didn't really know majority of the people going on the trip.

As soon as Alfie retrieved Cottonee from the wall, he realized that there was a bus and almost everyone was on it except for him. As he noticed it begin to start up, he commanded the Cotton Puff Pokemon to use Tailwind. With a wind behind his back, Alfie clamored onto the bus, panting a bit. "Pshew." Ah. Crap. Seating. Alfie found an empty seat near the back of the bus and took off his backpack, putting it on the floor. Instantly, he started to regret not sitting next to someone. Maybe someone else isn't on the bus yet?

When Charlie saw he wasn't the only kid on the bus who was sitting by himself, he got up and slowly started moving towards Alfie's seat afraid of embarrassing himself. "Hey, so I noticed you're sitting by yourself, is it OK if I sit next to you?" Charlie asked as he started sweating because he didn't like being by himself but he didn't feel like making friends. "What if he says no, or says something, if he does I'll punch him in his stupid face!" Charlie thought.

Alfie saw another boy come up to him, probably as nervous as he was. When he asked to sit with Alfie, he felt a rush of relief. "Of course! No need to be shy!" Alfie scooched over, returned his Pokemon to their balls, and patted the seat. He then took out his Rotom-phone from his backpack and plugged in a pair of headphones. However, another wave of nervousness washed over him as soon as he did. Does he want to talk? Should I wait for him to start a conversation or am I giving off too much of an aloof vibe? I could unplug the headphones... but it would seem like I didn't want to socialize! Am I overthinking this, or underthinking it, am I showing that I'm nervous, or... The boy deeply wished that his Pokemon were with him, they calmed him down.

Brandon was waiting on the bus with Kadabra as students entered the bus. Kadabra grunted a little at Brandon's hesitation. "What, I don't want to disturb other people's personal space." Brandon said while looking around. Maybe I should look for someone to talk to. Maybe Kadabra was right, I need to make the first move. He thought as he saw Alfie with someone else.

Charlie was afraid of talking to someone else because he was afraid of saying something stupid, "So what kind of movies do you like?" Charlie asked Alfie. "What kind of movies do you like, what are you trying to do, be his friend or start a conversation as 38 year old adults in a office working for minimum wage?" Charlie thought "OK look, can we not act all scared and nervous towards each other and have a real actual conversation?" Charlie asked Alfie.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Tiberius had entered the bus, sitting in a random seat since it didn't really bother him if he was near to other people or not, His Skorupi had gone into it's Pokeball to rest, While Tiberius took out a book. His Golett came out of it's ball, Skorupi following it's friend.
noticing both Pokemon now loose on the bus, "Jeez, not again..." He grabbed both of their Pokeballs and returned them to him, To stop them from causing any trouble.

"Sure! Er... Can I meet your team? You can meet mine then and I feel like it'd be a bit easier to con a have-versation-I mean have a conversation since we both know a lot about them." Alfie took his team out of his backpack and then realized that this was a bus seat and that Vanillish probably couldn't fit. "Ah, I never gave you my name, did I. I'm Alfie! Meet to nice you!"

"The name's Charlie, I don't think we should meet our team yet, but instead how about we just show our first starter" Charlie decided as he sent Ralts out of his pokeball. "This is Ralts, but I call him Ralto, I got him from my dad, he was the last thing my dad gave me before he passed away" Charlie said as he looked a little sad. "Oh I'm sorry, I know I get a little gloomy and depressed, anyway what kind of pokemon do you have?" Charlie asked.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Katelyn sat down and turned to Lily "oh it's fine, he doesn't mind, I'm Katelyn but you can call me Kate if you want" she said as Litten snored loudly on her head "yeah hes a pretty deep sleeper, are you looking forward to this trip, I cant wait" she added excitedly. She released Eevee from her pokeball and sat her on her lap, strokingnher gently "this is my shiny Eevee my mum gave her to me when I was little, she's like my partner even though Litten was my first pokemon.
@Tokki_Boki

As Bernard entered the bus, he briefly glanced the teacher and her Chansey. Rule number one of school bus trips- always make sure you're seated as far back in the bus as possible. Not that he intended to get up to all sorts of mischief, but he always felt more at ease when he wasn't as close to the teachers.

Luckily Bernard was a bit older than most other students on the bus, and on top of that fairly tall for his age. Peeking over the heads and shoulders of the others, he noticed that there were still plenty of unoccupied seats near the back. Score!

As he made his way towards the back of the bus, his path was blocked by a boy standing with his back towards him, flanked by a Kadabra. Bernard cleared his throat. "Do you mind moving a bit? You're kind of blocking the way."

Alfie nodded as Charlie talked about his Ralts and its backstory, then thought back about a year or two. He popped open a Heal Ball and his Clefairy appeared in a flash of pink-and-yellow light. "This is Clefairy, who I call... Clefairy. He's not a traditional starter in the sense that he was given to me, but he was technically my first Pokemon." The Fairy-type knew what to do when Alfie told this story, as he quite enjoyed telling it. Clefairy used Role Play to copy the appearance of child Alfie (but scaled to the size of Clefairy) and waited for the boy to begin. "Okay. My parents had taken me to Mount Lanakila in Alola because they wanted to take pictures of the Minior shower forecasted to happen. However, it turns out that they were wrong and the shower was supposed to be next month. So, of course, I was devastated," and Clefairy began to mimic this as Alfie spoke, "as I had hated the rest of the trip and this was going to be the only good part. However, I DID notice something fall from the sky: a Cleffa. We were immediate friends, and I smuggled him back to my parents and hid the little thing. Everything was fine until Cleffa used Sing on me and my parents found me asleep with a Cleffa on top of me. When I woke up, I explained everything and they caught him in a Heal Ball that they had layin' around!"

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Lily stared in awe at the shiny Eevee before taking out a Luxury Ball and letting out her own Eevee. Her own Eevee had a Soothe Bell around her neck since Lily heard that the bell would make the Pokemon more friendly towards their trainer. "Stella look, Katelyn has an Eevee just like you"Lily says to her normal colored Eevee who was also sporting a golden star clip on her head. Stella sat next to Bulbasaur on Lily's lap while smiling towards Katelyn's own shing Eevee. "Oh yes. I've been really looking forward for this trip considering the rumor of the woods being home to Pokemon you dont see everyday in Lumiose City" Lily replies excitedly, both the Pokemon on her lap agreeing.

Sarah Black was not one to be late, but that was to be expected when you watch a pokemon hatch before your eyes. That is what happened when she woke up that morning. Grace was the newest addition to her team of pokemon, so being the type she was, Sarah left her out of the pokeball to bond.

Walking to the school was a bit of challenge as he parents were out of town doing set up for contests and battle expeditions. What Sarah did not expect was that she would have missed the bus had she gotten there a few minutes later, with Umbre on her shoulder, and Grace in her arms, she made her way onto the bus. Looking around, she noticed that she was the last one to board, walking towards the back where there were more seats, she was blocked by two boys. Looking around she hoped that she could take a seat with one of the others, as she was new to the school and did not know any other students.

"Well that's nice, I think its pretty funny that a Clefairy can just imitate random people and do what they do, what kind of music do you listen to?" Charlie said in a normal sounding tone. "So what kind of music do you like?" Charlie asked before he thought "Why would I ask for his kind of music, I'm sitting next to him, not sipping from a water cooler eating a smelly donut and complaining about the weather."

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
As Lasis took a seat in the middle of the bus, she noticed a younger looking boy with a Kadabra causing a bit of a hold up in the aisle. She observed the scene for a moment, before idly glancing out the window. A group of Fletchling hopped around outside, plainly searching for a bite to eat. Eventually, one of the Fletchling spotted a Scatterbug hiding in the leaves, and the entire flock dove in to pick the little Bug-type to pieces. While Lasis watched this spectacle with fascination, Metapod, who had silently left her Pokeball, began to shake the adjacent seat with terror. A dry, earthy smell informed Lasis that her Drilbur had also decided to make an appearance. Lasis turned to her Pokemon, realizing that she had neglected to feed them today. She quickly pressed an Oran berry into the mouths of Metapod and Drilbur and through Duosion’s membrane, before quickly recalling all three.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Katelyn watched as Eevee sniffed at Stella, "Oh yeah this is Ginger by the way that's her name and the sleepy cat on my head is Blaze and I also have a Munchlax called Biscuit" she said with a smile, "This might seem strange but what kind of trainer are you" she added with a curious expression on her face.
@Tokki_Boki

Alfie could tell that Charlie was still a bit nervous, so he tried to play along. "I like to listen to music from videogames! I didn't really grow up with toys or music, usually just Pokemon and gaming. Some of the music is the BEST, though! Usually you don't realize while you're playing but it can be really exciting or mellow, like the music from Tenta-toon or Mine-scraft!"

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Stella sniffed Ginger back before letting out a friendly sound. Lily thought about Katelyns question for a second before making her reply. "Well I dont really know what you mean by that" she says with a grin, her nonexistant brain giving up on her for the final time. Bulbasaur looked at her trainer with a sigh, knowing that Lily wasn't the brightest.

Once everybody had gotten on the bus, that's when the large vehicle's engine had turned on and started to pull out of the school driveway and out to the streets of Lumiose City. The scenery not really captivating Lily at all since she's seen the bright city almost everyday.

"I don't think I've ever heard of Tenta-toon or Mine-scraft before, I don't get out a lot or listen to people's conversations, sorry if this is a weird conversation but I don't really know how to talk to people, all I really do is stare and people in stores talking to each other and then get kicked out for creeping out the customers and not buying anything, I knew I should've bought a Choke-Coler and watch that family from outside" then Charlie realized he was saying everything out loud and not in his mind "Oh I'm sorry, but how much did you hear?" Charlie asked.

Brandon had caused a little scuffle placing his bag in the overhead carrier along with a boy telling him to move, but after he just sat in his seat with his Pika-Tendo Switch playing "Metal Gear Seviper 5". Brandon had gotten his hands on a Pika-Tendo Switch when it came out. Kadabra was looking out the window, admiring the scenery around itself as Gible released itself. Kadabra grabbed it as the bus was moving. Brandon was a master Mine-Scraft player and loved the game, but he had brought "Metal Gear Seviper 5" because his dad had given it to him before the trip.

Last edited:
Sarah was not able to find a nice seat as the bus basically flew into gear. She was thrown forward which almost caused Umbre to fall of her shoulder. Finding a seat near one of the other students, with a lurch of the bus, she fell into the seat not occupied by the other person. "I am so sorry, I did not mean to fall into your seat. If you want me to move I will." The boy that she sat in the seat of was a boy who had a book in hand. It seemed that he was taking it in and ignoring the others around. The small pokemon in her arms was bouncing just as much as the bus did as it drove. It seemed that the baby pokemon was having more fun then her trainer.