• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardazed:Discussion

Well there is are a lot of people with common last names. Like given my last name a lot of people have it who are not related. Sarah is one of the first OCs I had made for this site. I will just shorten her name to Sarah Black for this RP.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
@EmoKitty21 once you're ready or have time, please reply to the RP so that we can progress and head to the Winding Woods. I'm so sorry for trying to rush you but once we get transported back to the past then we can do our own things and thus allowing people to reply whenever they want.

Lol, did not notice that. I will find another name for my character since she was the last one to join. I also might change Umbre's evolution since she will be a different version of the character. Also I did not notice that we had so many eevees in this RP. If we plan on evolving them, what are the planned evolved forms that you wanted to use?

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Lol, did not notice that. I will find another name for my character since she was the last one to join. I also might change Umbre's evolution since she will be a different version of the character. Also I did not notice that we had so many eevees in this RP. If we plan on evolving them, what are the planned evolved forms that you wanted to use?
Well for when my Eevee evolves, I plan on having her turn into an Espeon

So- so far we have:
Tenta-Toon (Splatoon)
Mine-Scraft (Minecraft)
Machoca-Cola or something of that nature (Coca-Cola)
Metal Gear Seviper (Metal Gear Solid?)
from various RP posts. anyone have any other ideas?

Poke-Tube (Youtube)
I will have a post up soon, as Sarah needs to take a seat. Is there anyone who has a free seat that Sarah can say with, as I do not want her to be the loner of the group mostly as she was the last one on the bus.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
we have a roster of seven people, so one would be left out
i think brandon is the only one without a supposed partner
since the current partners are:
Tokki and Shadow_Pup
G-Mas and Shamaniac
then Me and EmoKitty
Brandon would be alone since we only have a roster of seven

Last edited:
upload_2020-12-1_16-47-28.png

Along with these two being paired, Brandon is the only one with no pair.

Yeah, mine isn't either. Bernard's only interacted with Lasis once, and that was before they got on the bus. From my understanding they're at the complete opposite ends of the bus too, so there likely won't be an interaction happening anyway. Just didn't know how to continue from where I was is all.

Also btw @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! Bernard kinda tried to interact with your character before the bus took off but you might have missed that.