• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: Trials of the Galaxy

Favorite Star Wars Era?

• Old Republic

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Clone Wars

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Galactic Civil War

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First Order / Force Awakens

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Link to the roleplay: https://pokecharms.com/threads/star-wars-trials-of-the-galaxy.18224/

In the expansive Galaxy, the clone wars came to it's close as reconstruction came. The empire, pirate factions, splinter rebel factions and countless other groups began to expand like wildfire. This is where you shall start your story.

Weather your a imperial officer, rebel, droid, Jedi, sith, or even a Jawa the possibilities are endless. Make your own story and even meet up with other players or against other players to make the galaxy your kind of Galaxy.

Rules:

1. No one liners.

2. Please use punctuation and good grammar and all that.

3. No Mary Sues, so to avoid OP characters. So have a realistic character not for example a sith that blocks literally everything and has trillions of people in an army to kill everyone.

4. The general rules of the site.

Character sheet:

Name:
Species:
Weapon(if any):
Ship(if any):
Homeworld:
Alignment:
Apperance:
Personality:
Biography:

Example:

Name: Null
Species: B-1 Battle droid
Weapon: E-5 blaster, neurotoxin grenades, gas and acid weapons.
Ship: C-ROC class cruiser, star viper fighter.
Homeworld: Thule
Alignment: Pirate
Apperance: he appearing to be a modified B-1 battle droid but the back of his head is heavily modded, a large grey slate of steel there covering an expansive processor. His body is now been fused with other alloys and has been built up to take more hits than an average B-1 would. His most notable feature is his colors, which his a blue and white color.

Personality: yearning for the days of the clone wars where his kind were more numerous, Null seeks to do his brethren proud and live on for them. He often is untrusting of organics, especially ones from coruscant or those who sided with the republic. He never quite forgave the empire for what they did to his makers and his kind, so he always resented them.

Biography: Null was deactivated when the droid armies were shut down by Darth Vader. However, a week later was salvaged by the a rouge pirate gang to help with stealing without payment. They expanded his A.I. System with upgrades and modules that weren't meant for him. As a result, he eventually gained sentience and learned that he could be more. So he overthrew his captors and took their ship, a C-roc class cruiser. Now he works as a bounty hunter, mercenary, and merchant.

Last edited:
What time line is this based in? Are all actual characters of the series alive and involved, or is this a totally separate original storyline? If it is based around the canon series, which time era is it?

This is I'd say, about 7 years after the clone wars. And characters from the franchise could make appearances and could be involved I suppose, just would have to ask permission to use them in a way that would make sense. And for the sake of creativity, let's say that starting in the begining of this story, it splits off from 'canon' Star Wars universe and onto the path the Roleplay would head.

Last edited:
Name: Sakandore Brooks
Species: Sullustan
Weapon(if any): Blue Shock Gloves red rebels logo, Black heavy rotating blaster red rebels logo,
Ship(if any): M3-A Interceptor (Tie Slayer)
Homeworld: Sullust
Alignment: Rebels (rarely Smugglers)
Appearance: Black, Blue, and Red Rebel pilot helmet, Black padded leather armor, Black jacket, Blue jeans, White shirt, and silky brown boots.
Personality: Cocky, Brave, Caring, and stays on task.
Biography: Was a pilot at for a gang of Bounty hunters who had kidnapped him (he was there slain,(there was an iron collar on him which was loaded with thermal imploders) after they saw how good he was with flying a ship. Until they he found a way to break out when an Electrical bomb shorted out his collar and released him so he ran into the nearest ship and booked it to the next planet. At that planet, he saw rebels fighting for these poor people who the empire was bullying, so he picked up the rotating blaster near him and blast the stormtroopers to Tim buck too. after he saved those rebels he asked if he could join and they said yes so he joined the rebels.on his mission he kept on running into this Mandalorian named sparrow who always caused trouble or he and sparrow were already caught and had to get out.

Name: John "Sparrow" Decker
Species: Mandalorian
Weapon(if any): Flamethrower, 2 DL-44 Heavy Pistols, and a Classic Blaster
Ship(if any): Quadjumper (Rusty Bomber)
Homeworld: Mandalore
Alignment: Bounty Hunter
Appearance: Blue and green Mandalorian armor with black stripes
Personality: Cocky, Brave, Solo, All in for the money, wonders off a lot, and self-centered
Biography: John was a Noble Warrior on Mandalore who fought well and had a good family until it all ended when an enemy clan was attacking his clan and bombed his house along with his family. So john killed them all until that clan was nothing but fire and his clan was angry at him he was a dishonor to his clan so they exiled him. When he got exiled he changed his name to sparrow worked for the Hutt and learn to only care about money from the Hutt. on his mission, he kept on running into this Sullustan named Sakandore who always caused trouble or he and sparrow were already caught and had to get out.

Sounds good to me, accepted. But I have a question. Sullust is under Imperial control, sakandore would most likley have sympathys toward the empire, would he trust the rebellion so easliy on first contact?

well, he was mistreated by the empire because the empire hates anything that is not human. Plus just because the empire captured his planet does not mean they all show empathy towards the empire just look at lothal from star wars rebels that planet hates the empire and they were captured by them

The Chiss, Umbarans, Mandalorians, Sullustans and other races are accepted by the empire, and are even in prime positions of power. Not all planets were captured, but your backstory makes sense and motivation, but just saying that the entire populace of such worlds are generally in support of the empire

Well depends where everyone starts and if they want to be met up with. It's really fair game as long as it makes sense. You can even try to raid other players or join them, it's pretty free

Name: Raden Trede
Species: Naboo
Weapon(if any): Sonic Pistol, Thermal Detonators, Force Pike
Ship(if any):
A special made ship, the size of 1/50 of a star destroyer. It is based off of previous empire plans for a ship that the troopers could live on, but still could put up a great fight. (Production was shut down by star destroyers) It is the shape of a dart, and can house 8 people. It is made for fighting and living, housing a basic living area and kitchen. The ship is capable of light speed. Weapons include, Minor Ion Cannon and many lazer cannons. It's basic shield can block quite a few attacks. Flys in a spinning motion.
Homeworld: Naboo
Apperance: A basic Naboo man with bright blue eyes and glossy black hair. He wears a belt with a series of bombs and devices on him. By his side is his Sonic Pistol, and a force Pike at his back.
Personality: Raden is quite serious, and likes to poke fun at people. He aims to travel the universe, and show how powerful he is. Raden has no care for cash, only taking what he needs for food and fuel. The rest is parts for his ship.
Biography: Raden lived in Naboo for most of his life. He was forced into trade work by the confederation at a young age, where he learned some valuable skills. Through this, he gained plans for a previous ship from the empire for insite on the confederation. Gaining the cash for the ship, he had it built and took off. He found work for anyone who had what he wanted. Raden worked for the hutts before, and became good friends with Jaba's cousin, Sasha the Hutt. He gained many different machines for his ship, including a hyperdrive and many blasters. He was given a partner by the name of Dina, a women Cathar. They worked together from here on out.
Name: Dina
Species: Cathar
Weapon(if any): A sonic whip with twin blaster pistols.
Ship(if any): Star Stealer (with Raden)
Homeworld: Cathar
Apperance: A she-cat face, but more human than cat. She has a light vest normally with a short pair of jeans. A bely holds the blasters and her whip. Her hair is a brown red color, and she has a longer section like human hair.
Personality: Dina is quite kind to friends, but to others she is quite deadly. Dina wouldn't think twice about stealth over power, and has a crush on Raden.
Biography: Dina left her planet with her family at a young age. Her ship crashed on a planet, (no idea) and her parents died. She was taken in by the Hutts, and trained to kill. After years of training, she was placed in partnership with Raden.

Also this is my secondary character:

Zeck: a damaged B-2 super battle droid that was salvaged from a Cato nemodian battle site. He had a missing left arm and was badly damaged. He was repaired by Null with the same A.I. Upgrade. Also his arm was replaced by a Mangaguard's. He came back online and expressed a rough personality, strict about doing what it desired to help the CIS. But since the downfall, he has been convincing null (sometimes at gunpoint) to prioritize and seek out clone wars battle sites.

Name: Zeck
Species: B-2 Super battle droid
Weapon:Wrist blasters,
Ship: N/A
Homeworld: Cato Nemodia.
Alignment: CIS/With Null
Appearance: A B-2 super battle droid with his left arm ripped off and repaired using a magna guard left arm.
Personality: strict and gruff, straight to the point. Blindly follows his makers even with expanded A.I. Systems
Biography:a damaged B-2 super battle droid that was salvaged from a Cato nemodian battle site. He had a missing left arm and was badly damaged. He was repaired by Null with the same A.I. Upgrade. Also his arm was replaced by a Mangaguard's. He came back online and expressed a rough personality, strict about doing what it desired to help the CIS. But since the downfall, he has been convincing null (sometimes at gunpoint) to prioritize and seek out clone wars battle sites

I'm considering joining this. However, one thing first: Are we going with canon or legends material? Because I'm a nerd when it comes to Mandalorians and got triggered when they were called a species instead of a culture.

Name: Qrow Kharaje
Species: Kiffar (Raised by Sand People)
Weapon: Cycler Rifle, two green Lightsabers
Ship: YV-929 armed freighter
Homeworld: Tatooine
Alignment: Grey
Appearance: Qrow Kharaje has a tanned, almost red skin complexion. He has strong facial features and long, black hair, although his face is rarely seen. He wears sand-colored robes reminiscent of robes used by the Jedi during the time of the Republic, but with the gauntlets and boots of the Sand People, with the robes tucked into them. He also wore the familiar mask of the Sand People, with only a long braid of his hair flowing from the mask.
Personality: Qrow is far from selfish, and often finds himself drawn into other people's problems because of his caring personality. This hasn't stopped him from killing people who threaten those close to him. He's even used the Force to break the mind of one individual. However, so long as they don't threaten those close to him, he's generally kind, considerate, and caring. Sometimes he can be headstrong, and often struggles with temptations that would lead to corrupting him.
Biography: Qrow was born twenty-three years ago, on Tatooine to two Jedi who were exiled from the Jedi Order, because of their love for each other. He was raised by his parents until he was three, when a tribe of Sand People attacked his village and killed the grown ones present. The Sand People took the children that survived the attack and raised them among themselves. When Qrow was seventeen, he left his tribe to discover more of the Galaxy.

Ah interesting choice of species, almost forgot about them. Accepted. Quick question though. Did those two light sabers come from his parents? Or did he make them?

Mm, I always thought the Kiffar were interesting, for a near-human species anyway. Those Lightsabers were raided from his home and given to him in his teens, forgot to add that. Rest assured that he'll be using their unique ability from time to time.

The tracing the history of objects and people ability? Ah interesting, that'll make for a good dynamic. I'm suprised that no one has chosen empire or rebel factions yet lol funny

Ah two characters but on different factions, didn't expect that. Imperials do control a lot of the Galaxy, so having a shark in the lake with the minnows will definitely make this more interesting

Name: Marcus Harrack
Species: Human
Weapon: E-11 Blaster Rifle
Ship: Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer
Homeworld: Anaxes
Alignment: The Empire
Appearance: Harrack has a pale skin tone. He also has violet-purple eyes (possible in Star Wars) and jet black hair. There are several cuts along his left cheek and a burn alongside his right. He wears the clothing and badge associated with an Imperial Admiral.
Personality: Harrack is an efficient soldier, who's always looking at the bigger picture. He's willing to make sacrifices, although the consequences of his actions have always weighed heavily on him. He also has the feeling of responsibility for his men and has always treated them fairly. He is undoubtedly loyal to the Empire, even though he has different views on some things. One would be the Empire's view on aliens. He dislikes how the Empire treats the aliens under their rule, and views slavery as a blight upon the galaxy. Because of this, he willingly harbors the few aliens that enlist and make it into the Imperial Military and Navy.
Biography: Marcus was born on Anaxes forty years ago. He had a successful track record before the Clone Wars, and an even more impressive one during the Wars. He used his naval expertise to lead his men to many victories above planets, and rarely ever lost a battle.

Hm. I made a Star Wars RP, the first on Charms, and suddenly, more pop up. While my RP sucked (mainly due to it being a test to see how Star Wars would do here), I really do like what you've laid out. This seems promising. I'm not saying I'll join, but I'll keep my eye on this and see what happens, as I hope this will be a successful rp, for a little bit at least.

Well I appreciate the praise Dave :D I tried applying to one of yours actually, but after I saw it wasn't active I decided to make one of my own. So far it doesn't seem half bad, but if you want to join then more power to you :)

Is it cool If I pop in here? Seems like a cool idea.

Name: ARC-2847/ "Junior"

Species:
Human/Clone

Weapon(if any):
Dual Blaster Pistols, DC-5X(Sniper), Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon(Trained in multiple forms of combat and knows how to use virtually every weapon)

Ship(if any):
Old, Salvaged LAAT found on Raxus Prime

Homeworld:
Kamino

Alignment:
N/A

Apperance:
Tanned skin, shaved head, tall, muscular build

Personality:
Loyal to anyone he cares about, very to-the-point, always focused on the mission at hand.

Biography:
Junior was one of the last ARC troopers to be put into commission before the end of the clone wars. His inhibitor chip was removed, and he went on to fight for himself after he saw the Empire's evil firsthand. He currently fights for himself, but could be persuaded to join the rebel cause if given enough reason.

Thanks :) I might make another, but I'm not really sure what just yet. Maybe I'll think of something. So what's the main idea of the RP gonna be like?

Its pretty chill actually. You can align yourself with any faction you see ft or even create one, and avoid, link up with, or attack other players as well. It's a open roleplay where pretty much anything can happen if you do it right, so if you can imagine it, it's pretty much on the table.