• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: The Old Republic RP (discussion)

Link to RP: https://pokecharms.com/threads/star-wars-forces-at-war.23027/

A time of seemingly endless conflicts, with thousands of Jedi, Sith and The Pack fighting for power and balance. These conflicts allow for pirates, murderers and mercenaries to get away with most of their antics. Not a good time to be a civilian. The Jedi hold the upper hand as they work united. The Sith struggle to find compromises, but they make up for it in their unusual ways to use to use the Force. The Pack are fewer in number, but with a better understanding of the Force and being a secret society, they make up for it.

The Jedi Grandmaster is fighting a hard battle against the Sith-Empire and an unknown third party has joined the battle. She has a hard time focusing on both the war and the politics of Coruscant. (Taken)

The Sith Emperor thinks the galaxy is his property. The Emperor is fighting the battle for the galaxy against the Jedi, but it seems like some defects of the Sith Empire have joined the battle against both the Jedi and the Sith. (Taken)

The Pack has stayed neutral for many centuries, but the Overlord, Fenrir as he's known to his small Empire decided that it's enough with the civilian casualties and the destruction of the galaxy. He accept defects from both sides who have seen the true side of the Force. (Taken)

Now it's time for you, yes you, to pick your side. Will you be a Sith? Or perhaps, a Jedi? Or are you gonna make a spicy decision and be a warrior of The Pack?

There is only one who can be a master of their "side"

-The "light" ranks:
1. Jedi Grandmaster (taken by @Killerbunny the god)
2. Jedi Council member
3. Jedi Master
4. Jedi Knight (some sub-classes like Temple Guards, Sentinel, Guardian, Sage, Shadow)
5. Jedi Padawan
6. Republic Trooper (there's multiple sub-classes to this like sniper, heavy, assault etc.)

-The "Dark" ranks:
1. The Emperor (taken by @Shadow_Pup)
2. Sith Lord (some sub-classes like Sith Sorcerer, Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor etc.)
3. Sith (same sub-classes except Inquisitor)
4. Sith Acolyte
5. Empire Trooper (same sub-classes as in the light rank)

-The "Pack" ranks:
1. Fenrir (overlord, taken by @Joelkjn Ōkami)
2. Alpha (second in command, up for grabs but there's only one Alpha)
3. Betas (the council warriors)
4. Pack Warriors (basically Sith/Jedi. No definitive sub-classes, pick what you want)
5. Pack Trooper Commanders (no definitive sub-classes. No lightsabers)
6. Pack Troopers (no definitive sub-classes. No lightsabers)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
-Follow Pokecharms rules (obviously)
-Max 3 OC's (in the beginning)
-Only Grandmaster, Fenrir and Emperor are "OP" (they can't kill people with a snap of their fingers, but they are more powerful than regular Jedi/Sith/Betas etc.)
-Relationships are allowed even if you're a Jedi (but it's frowned upon if you're a Jedi so you would most likely want to keep it secret)
-Use common sense when writing your post (don't be too gore-y, and don't do the "woo-hoo")
-Write Darth Baras in "other" so I know you read the rules

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character sheet:
Name:
Title:
Race:
Light, Dark or Grey (basically which side you're on):
Appearance:
Personality:
Lightsaber/Blaster (if you have a lightsaber, also add color, how many you have (2 max) or if it's a double-bladed and the lightsaber form. If you have a blaster, add which class you are):
Backstory:
Other:

The Grandmaster (which is one of my OC's):
Name: Kii'ra Resh
Title: Jedi Grandmaster
Race: Twi'lek
Light, Dark or Grey: Light
Appearance: About 5'7 tall with blue skin. Her eyes are blue and reminds everyone around her of a calm ocean. She has the Jedi robe, but prefer to walk around in an orange tank top and grey pants.
Personality: Calm and caring. Will never allow for her emotions to control her. She'll try to find a peaceful solution to everything. If she's forced to fight, she'll do it defensively.
Lightsaber/Blaster: 1 blue lightsaber. She use the defensive for III, Soresu, but is also quite capable in form IV, Ataru.
Backstory: Like most Jedi, she was one of the children with high enough midichlorian count to be one of the Jedi's new recruits. At the age of 3, she was taken in by the Jedi council and a Jedi Knight was assigned to teach her the ways of the Light Side of the Force. Her master taught her everything he knew, and grew very fond of his Padawan. Just days before Kii'ra was ready to be knighted, she had to sort out a conflict on Alderaan. Her master followed just a few hours later only to find that the situation had escalated. A bounty hunter had Kii'ra on her knees and had a team ready to take out a bunch of civilians. When the bounty hunter saw the Jedi Knight, he ordered him to choose whether to save the civilians or his apprentice. He had until the count of 3, and the Knight chose his Padawan. He jumped infront of the shot aimed at his Padawan and went down with the civilians. Kii'ra took that opportunity to take down the bounty hunter and get her lightsaber back. This time she managed to take down the bounty hunter and his team, without letting her emotions control. Because she had just seen what happened to her master who had allowed his emotions to control his final action. Not only did he die, but so did a handful of civilians. She was knighted, took on her own Padawan who grew to be a Knight and with that she was declared a Jedi Master and for her skills and the impressive ability to stay calm at any situation, she was immediately promoted to Council member. She was declared the Grandmaster at the age of 39.
Other: Her most powerful Force ability is Tutaminis (which is basically the ability to hold the blade of a lightsaber for a short while). Darth Baras

My Sith OC:
Name: Marken Shartinn/Darth Timorius
Title: Sith Lord (Inquisitor/assassin)
Race: Human
Light, Dark or Grey: Dark
Appearance: 6'2 with a tanned body. He dress in all black, with a mask similar to Kylo Ren's to hide his face. Not that he has any wounds or is disfigured, but to keep his identity a secret. He have a handsome face, yet you can tell that he's quite the cold-blooded killer with the evil glint in his eye. His right arm was cut off in a duel with his Sith teacher and was replaced with a cybernetic one but aside from that, he suffer not much injuries.
Personality: He's cruel and merciless. When he's assigned a mission, there will be no survivors. He takes joy in killing, sometimes taking his time to toy with his victims if he finds that the opponent is weak enough.
Lightsaber/Blaster: 1 lightsaber. The core is black but the light it emanates is red. He use the unpredictable form IV, Ataru, but is also proficient in form III, Soresu
Backstory: Once was the Padawan of Jedi Grandmaster Kii'ra Resh, but left the order a year after he was knighted. He had been lured to the Dark Side by another Sith, who saw potential in him. Marken pledged himself to the Sith's teachings for a while, until he felt he had learned enough and killed his new master in a duel, despite losing an arm. At age 27, he was deemed a Sith Inquisitor for his critical thinking and bold strategies.
Other: His most powerful Force ability is Force Lightning. Darth Baras

@Joelkjn Ōkami is co-leader.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I’m interested in joining this rp, but I’m just wondering. Would more knowledge on the extended universe be required in order to take part? As I really don’t know much when it comes to stuff like legends.

Not really. The Pack is something we have made up on our own and the "Canon" characters aren't in this. You can make up what you want. As long as it stays within the boundaries of the source material

I'm more than interested in joining this, but before I make a char, is it possible for me to make a bounty hunter with a small "selection" of weapons and gadgets? Such as a light saber that he mainly keeps as a trophy or for a few fights?

Who said my bounty hunter was gonna be buddy buddy with the Jedi?~

Or a lot of people in the Republic for that matter; He's just an underworld guy who thinks the Empire pays better.

Also, may I get some more detail about this "Pack?"

The Pack are like Darth Revan. The first leader was a Jedi but found their methods despicable and that the Dark side of the Force is stronger, but didn't want to leave the Light side behind. He didn't want to join the Sith because what they stand for is also despicable. So he founded a new order called The Pack that accepts everyone and anyone that have seen the wrongdoings of both sides. He wanted to make a galaxy where civilians can live in peace and where the force is balanced. That doesn't make him a Jedi, because the Jedi want to destroy the Sith because they think the Dark side brings unbalance to the Galaxy. He thought that both the Dark side and the Light side is necessary for balance.

Base facts:
- The leader role is inherited but the leader can be challenged if he gets power crazy etc.
- The current leader (@Joelkjn Ōkami) challenged the last leader because he began to turn to the Dark side
- The current leader has been leader for 70 years. He found a way to stop aging at age 20 but can still die from lethal wounds and a lethal disease
- The Pack doesn't want to destroy either Sith or Jedi, just "control" their numbers

Kinda reminds me of a Star wars character I have who's basically a force sensitive bounty hunter with his own views of the force: Once you have it, your fate is set in stone, you need to join the war, Jedi or Sith, etc. But as a bounty hunter, he's just proving that even with the force, he can still do what he wants in life.

But I digress, I'll try and see about making my character, but a few more questions.
-What kind of era is this RP set in, ik you said the old Republic, but still?
-And is this more of an AU than anything "canon?" I'm assuming yes because of this Pack thing.

We don't really have a set era. I would say this is about the same time as Vitiate (or Valkorion if you prefer that name) has his empire. But, as an answer to the second question, it's an AU so he's not in it at all. Which is why there's an open spot for the Sith Emperor/Empress. Anyone who wants can take that spot. There's also a spot open for The Pack leader's second in command

Jayblade

Name: Reeza Tyvark
Title: Jedi Padawan
Light, gray or dark: Gray
Appearance: Reeza stands at around 5’10 and has a fairly fit build. He has slightly tanned skin and looks distinctly Asian. He has black hair in the standard “Padawan cut” along with the braid.
In terms of clothing he can usually be seen wearing a standard brown shirt with a sleeveless black leather tunic over it (Similar to Anakin’s outfit though this one is short sleeved instead.) Other than that he just wears some pretty basic black trousers and brown boots. He doesn’t often wear his Jedi robes, but can be seen donning it on special occasions.
Personality: Reeza is very stubborn and reckless, and at often times cocky. Due to this he ends up getting himself in trouble a lot, and getting into some sticky situations. He often feels held back by all the jedi’s rules and restrictions, and would rather be able to do what he wants most of the time. He has also shown many times that he has no issue resorting to violence in order to save himself and/or his friends, though it doesn’t always turn out well for him.
Lightsaber/Blaster: 1 green lightsaber. He often relies on form V Djem So and is somewhat proficient with form III soresu. Though more form V due to his more aggressive fighting style.
Backstory: Reeza’s father was a renowned assassin know all around the galaxy, although Reeza was always oblivious to this. However the republic was not. They had wanted him locked up for years, and this meant he and his son were always on the run. Hopping from planet to planet. Eventually finding a home on Tatooine, where the ended up living for almost over a year, which was longer than anywhere else they stayed. But something was bound to go wrong eventually, and it did. The republic found out his whereabouts and sent two Jedi to retrieve the notorious assassin, and were given permission to kill if he was to resist. These two Jedi then found the house where Reeza and his father we’re living, while Reeza was out collecting food at the time. They barged in and let the man know they were there to arrest him. However being the type of person he was, he reached for his nearby blaster and just started firing at one of the Jedi, injuring him in the process. So as they had permission, the other Jedi rushed in right after slashing him right across the chest. Killing him. And after all of this Reeza returned home, unaware of what had just happened. All he noticed were the two hooded figures, that reminded him of those Jedi that he had always heard about. As the two of them noticed Reeza, realising he was the son of the man they had just killed, they began to feel incredible guilt. Not knowing what do, one of them opted that they should possibly take him with them as they couldn’t leave him alone on such a dangerous planet. And so they did, although they had to keep the death of his father a secret.
Other: Darth Baras.

(Really sorry that the backstory might be a bit convoluted.)

Name: Fawkes.
Title: Republic trooper (Assault class)
Race: Human/Clone
Light, gray or dark: Light
Appearance: Fawkes stands at a height of 6’1 and mostly looks like all of the other clones, although he does have some scars on his face from the many battles he has taken part in. His armour is white with a lot of red highlights and markings all over. One noticeable thing are the bloody finger marking going across his helmet, these are from one of his fallen brothers, he decided to keep them instead of washing them off as a reminder of his friend.
Personality: Fawkes is very passionate and is never scared to charge into a battle, even when it seems like the odds are stacked against him. He is also very loyal to his comrades, both clones and Jedi. With the thought of betrayal never crossing his mind.
Lightsaber/Blaster: DC-15A. He has painted some red markings on his blaster, matching his armour a little.
Backstory: (Don’t really have one for him.)
Other: Darth Baras.

I hope that both of these are at least somewhat acceptable.

(Genuinely forgot to put on Darth Baras.)

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Wickett, Darth Silva
Title: Sith Emperor
Race: Ewok
Light, Dark or Grey: Dark
Appearance: Standing around 1 metre tall he has white fur and yellow eyes. He has a scar on his right eye. He wears Sith robes similar to Darth Maul but smaller.
Personality: Once a peaceful, nature loving shaman, he is now cruel and violent with strong anger problems, he is prone to outburst and doesn't like droids. He learnt Basic from his master.
Weapon: Wickett's lightsabre is similar in size and design to Yoda's but his is all black and contains a luminous orange gem separate to his Khyber crystal, it also has a spiked end to it. The kyber crystal in Wickett's lightsaber is a dark red.
Backstory: Once a respected shaman among his people, he was discovered by a travelling sith lord as being force sensitive and was taught in the ways of the Sith, the dark side of the force corrupted him and he became a powerful Sith. The sith lord sent droids painted in republic colours to burn down Wickett's village, this caused him to have a strong misplaced hatred towards the republic and the Jedi. He was given the name Darth Silva as Silva means Forest and it reminds Wickett of his rage. He rose through the ranks of the sith with ease, eventually killing his master using his unique fighting style similar only to Yoda. He then became a Sith Warrior and claimed many lives in the name of the emperor before one day deciding to take control for himself and assassinating the emperor and taking his position for himself.
Other: His most powerful force technique is Force Drain. Darth Baras

Last edited:
@JayTaku you forgot something. Read through the rules and you'll find it. I would also like to add that form IV isn't an aggressive form. Form V, Djem So, is aggressive

@Shadow_Pup accepted. Force Lightning is more powerful than Force Choke, though it's not a powerful one when it comes to being the Sith Emperor. I suggest Force Drain. That's basically like taking someone's life force by just touching them. Though it should take a while because we don't want you to be too OP. Don't be like Darth Nihilus (don't let him get hungry because he'll eat your entire planet)

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Character sheet:
Name: Elisfin Hayldrew
Title: Fenrir
Grey: overlord
Appearance: Always has a white cloak on him with black military pants and boots. Has a mask that covers the bottom part and right side of his face. Is around 195 cm tall
Personality: Is a caring leader that want only balance in the universe and the force.
Lightsaber/Blaster: One lightsaber. White in the middle with black edges. Form IV Ataru
Backstory: Was born to a wealthy merchant family from the pack planet. Was not happy with the leader so when he was 20 he challenged the leader and won. Found a way to never age with the force. Can use both light and dark side of the force and has not lost himself to the dark side of the force
Other: Darth Baras, does not have a favourite force ability

Character sheet:
Name: Nerae
Title: Dark/darth Lady
Race: Sith Pureblood
Dark: Sith Lady (sorceress subclass)
Appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/karolding/art/Sith-Pureblood-779928423 (Sith Pureblood by KaRolding on DeviantArt)
Personality: Is a cold bicch. Doesn’t care about anything apart from making the empire great
Lightsaber/Blaster (if you have a lightsaber, also add color, how many you have (2 max) or if it's a double-bladed and the lightsaber form. If you have a blaster, add which class you are): Two lightsabers. Pure black, uses from 5 djem so
Backstory: Was born too two siths. Was trained from the early age of 3. Is quite strong with the dark side of the force. Loves to torture republic scums
Other: Darth Baras. Her best force ability’s is force choke and force lighting

Last edited:

Jayblade

@JayTaku you forgot something. Read through the rules and you'll find it. I would also like to add that form IV isn't an aggressive form. Form V, Djem So, is aggressive

I forgot to add Darth Baras in the first time around, so apologies. By aggressive I meant highly attack focused. As when I looked up these forms I read that form was highly focused on attacking, while being described as rapid and intense, so I thought that aggressive would be the right word to describe it.

Jayblade

It's more unpredictable than aggressive. There are videos on YouTube where they use all different sabers forms. Here's a link to a playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdcRTCxAZ53Wed6Y79JXwTbw2sHPmFgHx
I did my research before making my characters. Ataru is a form that use constant movements. The lightsaber shouldn't stay still
Yeah I see what you mean after watching those. The description I found for form IV didn’t really match what it’s like in that video, so I’ll probably switch to form V which looks more like what I was going for.

Yeah, just still trying to think up what kind of weapons and ship to give him seeing how the last one I did was more of within the Star Wars Rebels like era or something.

I think there are some early versions of the Millenium Falcon in this era. He could have a ship like that? A Correllian YT-1300 freighter (but switch 1300 for a smaller number to make it fit more for the era). Would that work?

@Killerbunny the god, if there is a way for me to join Tuesday, as I am closing at night for work, and pulling a double shift, will I be able to join? If not I will understand, also I can kind of just shoehorn my character into the story later on. Also what is your stance on made up races for for the story. I have an idea for a character and I was wandering if it would be ok for them to not be a traditional race.

I might go with that kind of ship, or I could maybe go with a D5-Mantis Patrol Craft. Then as for weapons, i was thinking he have one similar to Zeb/Kallus'; a Bo rifle that can switch between rifle and electro-staff.

Name: Kervon Xil
Race: Lethan (Aka: Red skinned Twi'lek)
Light, Dark or Grey (basically which side you're on): Depends on who pays well really. Although he leans more towards Grey or Dark.
Appearance: His appearance shows that he has crimson skin with a lot of runic like tattoos decorated along most of his upper torso, namely his face, lekku, upper chest and shoulders. His eyes are Purple and his physique shows that he his slim and athletic. His attire consists of a helmet that only shows his face and lets his lekku flow freely, he wears a Brown knee long coat and darker Brown pants underneath Black plates of armor that mainly cover the legs and chest with boots that hide small rocket boosters, a Brown bandage like glove on his right hand and a pointed fingered gauntlet on his left.
Personality: Kervon takes pride in his bounty hunting business and always makes sure to get the job done so long as the pay is good and the hunt is thrilling. He displays a rude and blunt personality even toward his clients and is said to be ruthless on the battlefield. Despite this, he isn't without a heart and respects those equal to his strength, valuing honor from many different cultures and is said to be more merciful to his foes if they are Twi'leks just like him, although he has a strong hatred for Hutts.
Class and Weapons: He is a Bounty Hunter who carries an A J 19 Bo-Rifle that he earned from a Lasat warrior in a tradition known as "The Boosahn Keeraw" and modified it for close combat. On his left gauntlet, he has a grappling hook that he can use to tie people up. He also carries a lightsaber that he 'earned' after killing a Jedi knight and either used it as a last resort or to spite Jedi, the crystal is Yellow.
Backstory: Kervon was born between a two Twi'lek slaves owned by a Hutt and Kervon was forced to grow up doing slave work. His father died from overwork when he was two and his mother was executed a year later for failing to amuse the cruel Hutt. Kervon's life changed for the better at seven when a group of mercenaries from a rival Hutt barged in for a hostile takeover, the leader of the mercenaries was a Lasaat who was nearly killed by one Hutt guard... until Kervon picked up a blaster for the first time and shot him, then set his sights on the Hutt and blasted him many times over until the Lasaat told him to stop. The Lasaat took Kervon in and taught him everything from combat, to weapons, armor and starship riding, becoming a mentor in Kervon's eyes. For the next decade and a half, Kervon worked hard with the Lasaat on many missions and was in awe to see how he held his own against Jedi and the two ended up having a relationship similar to that of father and son, that unfortunately changed one day when Kervon found his mentor killing Twi'leks who said they defied the Hutt's orders, enraged by seeing his people die by the man he saw as a father, Kervon challenged his mentor to a duel and won. Taking his late mentor's weapon and decided to take up Bounty Hunting and Mercenary work, doing a lot of jobs... unless they require killing other Twi'leks.
Other: He is a force to be reckoned with even by jedi standards. He only uses his jet boots in 'emergencies.' (The link to his appearance is a rough idea... minus the lightsabers and mandalorian face plate.)
His personal starship is a D5-Mantis Patrol Craft painted blood red that he calls "The Red Comet."

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I did say in my bio that he knew Basic which is essentially the Star Wars universe version of English (I think, feel free to correct me if I am wrong) but yeah he can speak English.

I did say in my bio that he knew Basic which is essentially the Star Wars universe version of English (I think, feel free to correct me if I am wrong) but yeah he can speak English.
Ah. That explains it. There's so much to Star Wars that it's impossible to know everything. Even George Lucas don't know everything as he made almost half the galaxy unexplored. Sorry about that lol :p

Sorry about the double-post but I need to make another character. The Alpha is still not taken so I'll fill that void.

Name: Urkkuaarratchuch
Title: Alpha
Race: Wookie
Light, Dark or Grey (basically which side you're on): Grey (The Pack)
Appearance: Like a normal Wookie except taller than average (2.30 meters). His fur is slightly darker than Chewbacca's.
Personality: A caring guy who loves hugs. He prefer not to fight but will rip your arms off if you really piss him off.
Lightsaber/Blaster (if you have a lightsaber, also add color, how many you have (2 max) or if it's a double-bladed and the lightsaber form. If you have a blaster, add which class you are): 1 double-bladed Lightsaber (Black core and green glow). He use the double-bladed version of form VII, Juyo.
Backstory: He grew up with the Fenrir, Elisfin, and is the only person who knew his real name. They grew up like brothers in the same household as Urkkuaarratchuch's family had died.
Other: Darth Baras. His most powerful Force ability is Force Heal.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Fenris Lupus
Title: Jedi Council Member
Race: Shistavanen
Light, Dark or Grey: Light
Appearance: Fenris' appearance is that of a bipedal wolf. He has black fur with several grey patches. His eyes were once red but are now white as he is blind. He wears a sleeveless Jedi robe that is a dark maroon colour. He has a cloth around his head that covers his eyes. His is barefoot at all times.
Personality: He is usually very calm and peaceful and find pleasure in the joy of others. But in combat his species is usually very fierce. He keeps a lot of this ferocity but keeps.it under control using it but not letting it consume him.
Lightsaber/Blaster: He has a double bladed lightsabre staff that has a sleek brown coloured handle and has a white crystal. But his main weapon of choice is a pair of vibrodaggers.
Backstory: Fenris was scouted as force sensitive from a very young age and trained hard for many years, when he was a padawan, he and his master got caught in an ambush that resulted in the death of his master and the loss of his sight. He trained many years as he became a Jedi Master learning to use the force and his sense of smell to help him see. He eventually landed a position on the Jedi Council as has been in his seat for a long time.
Other: Darth Baras. His most powerful force power is Pyrokinesis (making fire by rubbing air molecules together and then being able to control said fire)

Name: Solu Tiberius "Darth Reaver"
Title: Sith Lord (Warrior Subclass)
Race: Human (Has a Mandalorian as a parent)
Light, Dark or Grey (basically which side you're on): Dark
Appearance: Standing 5'10" with short jet black hair and brown eyes on a slim build, wearing red Mandalorian armor. He is known to wear a black
Personality: Solu is a serious man with a stern glare, he is slightly aloof.
Lightsaber/Blaster: Twin blades, red and black for the blade colors, they are intricate in design, with several dials that do stuff, like changing blade length and the likes, the handles are golden in color, and have Curved grips. He uses Jar'Kai tactic for combat.
Backstory: Solu was a force sensitive child born to a Mandalorian clan. He was taken by the Sith at a young age and rose to his current rank through the fifteen years of training he had.
Other: Darth Baras, he has a ship Similar to a heavily modified TIE Interceptor as his personal ship, and a Taken over Venator Class Cruiser equivalent as his Headquarters.

Name: Alizcha Mulbrad
Title: Jedi Master
Race: Christophsian
Light, Dark or Grey (basically which side you're on): Light
Appearance: She stands 5'6" of an average figure, with long tied back brown hair and red eyes. She wears light brown Jedi robes.
Personality: She is a caring and motherly individual, known for her prowess in Lightsaber combat
Lightsaber/Blaster: She carries a T-6 Thunderer for long range combat, and a long handled lightsaber, with a pretty standard design, and a yellow blade, Form II combat.
Backstory: She was a padawan between thirty and thirty five years before the events of this RP, and most of her background is unknown, she is currently the Librarian of the Jedi Temple.
Other: Darth Baras, uses a V 19 Torrent as her personal ship.

Name: Alask Boduna
Title: Heavy Assault
Race: Twi'lek
Light, Dark or Grey (basically which side you're on): Light
Appearance: He is 6'5", on a slim build with Orange skin and two protrusions out the back his head that are about 3' long, he wears scoured armor pieces.
Personality: He is mysterious and protective, being a platoon soldier, but not much is known about him.
Lightsaber/Blaster: T-21 Light Repeating Blaster attached to backpack Generator, and a WESTAR-34 for his hand weapon if he cannot use the T-21 he is a Heavy Class trooper.
Backstory: Not much is known
Other: Darth Baras

Last edited:
@Cmeriwether if you want to have a Sith Lord, it should be a little older in my opinion. A regular Sith on the other hand would work. Also, Venators are something that exist during the High Republic era (TPM-ROTS) and not the Old Republic. There's probably some early versions though.

You forgot the lightsaber form that your Jedi use.

And you forgot the absolute most important thing with the Twi'lek. In the rules. A dumb thing to ask for when you remembered it with the other 2 but it doesn't take long to fix either :p