• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Star Wars: the Clone Wars RP

Arciot laughed a bit more. "That guy cracks me up. He has a group!? Hahaha!!! I'm solo!!!!! And I get more cash for solo missions!!!!!! So, back on subject, the plan is for the four of us to go in there?" He asked the Jedi.

"Also, using your Spartist powers, you let us in. More like you, 'cause they won't see me. but i'll be there. I shadow you, then I Sabotage the shield gens. Then we mount an assault from within. An advantage of being part of a group is I can summon a large force of troops if necessary. Odds are, they won't expect it. Now, if you need me, i'll be making my base tent. Night!" He added.

"Actually, the JEDI are going to disable the shield. You're securing the bridge!" Jack shouted to the newcomer. "Let's head out." Ace said. "Falco's out scouting, so we have a bed for you in our tent." "See ya." Jack said, waving goodbye as he headed to the commander's tent. Ace gave the bounty hunter a playful shove as they entered the barracks.

As the lieutenant and the bounty hunter approached the tent, they saw eight clones waiting. "Hey, Ace is back!" a clone in orange armor said. A clone wearing medic gear came out as well. "What's new?" he asked. Ace chuckled. "Arciot, meet Dom and Splice. Splice is our senior medic, and Dom's the demolitions expert. Guys, the bounty hunter will be sleeping with us tonight." "Welcome to Excelsior Squad." Dom said. "Now, do you know where Slug and Winger are?" "Wait, they're not here?" Ace said, confused. "But they're always back by curfew..."

"Hold it." a clone said, coming out. He also had medical gear, but not as much as Splice. "That's Winger's bed. You're sleeping in Falco's." The medic jutted a finger to a bed. This bed had a rough outline of the city he saw on the hologram with what looked like dotted lines marking a route.

The clones removed their helmets and hopped into their beds. Other clones woke up for the night guard as most of Excelsior Squad fell asleep.

It was the middle of the night. One clone hopped out of bed and put on his helmet. He used to be called 15, but was now called Spike. He went to the outskirts of the camp... and then he saw two battered and bruised clones returning. "Slug! Winger!" he said dashing down to meet his squadmates.

"You wished to see me, my lords?" Asked a young sith acolyte as he entered the chambers of the sith tribunal and bowed before the grand master seated before him
"Are yes Kadu, (car-do) we have a new assignment for you, one of our separatist tacticians Aroob Shogun is in need of some pest control on the planet Odonia" replied the sith masters in unison
"So what am I dealing with, rebels, natives, what insignificant force will fall to the might of the dark side of the force" asked Kadu a tone of cockiness in his voice
"Are you see that is the problem, the republic is currently trying to overrun our stronghold in the city of tanaheim, now we want you to take out their commanders a Jedi named John and his padawan, if you can do this we will promote you to the the title of with overlord" said the three Sith Lords once more "now to assist you with this mission we have had the blade master working on some new equipment for you, it is now waiting for you along with your new ship"
"Thank you masters, I will not fail you" said Kadu bowing once more before leaving for the armoury

---one hour later---

"Hello Kadu, as the masters may have informed you we have been working on some new experimental equipment, so let's begin" said the head blade master leading Kadu along a line of weapons and armour "this is an adapted Magna staff shaft with sabre projectors we call it the phonon trident, and these are your new light Sabres we used calla steel to strengthen the outer shell and we added a second focussing lens to increase the blades size and lethality" handing the young sith two dark steel curved sabres "and to finish up your weapons Arsenal are these blasters they use the same power source as your light Sabres so no need to carry extra ammunition. They also combine to form a sniper rifle or a machine gun" handing the sith the two weapons "moving on to your new armour, Geonosian designed dura-steel plates with dark fabrics from the night sisters, light but very resistant to both lightsabres and blaster fire"
"The masters organised all this for one missions wow" said Kadu baffled by the range of equipment at his disposal
"Yes but you see boy the Jedi you need to eliminate is known for his unorthodox strategy and fighting style he could prove quite a challenge even for you. But moving on now to the piece de resistance your new ship" said the blade master leading the sith acolyte into an a joining hanger
"Wow it's beautiful"
"Inceptator class cruiser equiped with four gimble mount laser turrets, thrust vector valves for greater flight control and sharper turns, a tier V hyper drive and cargo space large enough for two speeders, she's a great feet or engineering but still nameless at least for now, it's your ship so it's only fitting you name her"
"I get to name her, un ok let be think, the sabre no wait the black panther. No wait I have it the night raider" said Kadu finally finding a proper name for his new ship
"The night raider, makes sense and very fitting" replied the blade master as he exited the hanger "happy hunting"
"Thank you master, now R4G3! Get the ship ready for flight and have my holocron library uploaded to the ships mainframe" yelled Kadu to his black astromech "we have some Jedi to kill"

Last edited:
(Whoa, whoa, whoa! Sith inquisitors? Rebels? Frontier Master, I'm sorry, but you're in the completely wrong timeline! Check the name: CLONE WARS. Could you maybe just tweak your post to make it before Revenge of Sith in line with the rest of the RP?)

(I checked the lore and Sith acolytes were called inquisitors and Sith acolytes existe long before the empire but if you want I can change inquisitor to acolyte)

(Acolytes existed before the repulic did so yes and also I was planning on Kadu to betray the Sith in revenge for them killing his family, they think they wiped his memory but he regained the memories from a force technic found in an ancient holocron)

(That makes sense.)
"What happened?" Spike asked. "I thought you two were heading to a rendezvous with General Fisto!" "Got cut off." Winger responded. "Encountered a bunch of droids. They blew up our speeder. We escaped only because they thought we were still on the bike. I made it out okay, but Slug's been hit. He needs medical." "Right away!" Spike said. "MEDIC! I NEED A MEDIC!" Two clones rushed over as Winger (23) put Slug (44) on the ground.

"R3 signal Tanaheim, alert general shogun I will be with him shortly" said Kadu as he emerged from his quarters and sat down at the controls of the night raider
'Beep bloop' replied the astromech twist its control rod to begin broadcasting
"But first lets have ourselves a little tour over the republic ground forces" smirked Kadu as he lowered the ship slowly into the planets atmosphere
"Right right engines fine, stabilisers function as normal, now lets try just a little bit lower, thats better now lets see recon droids suggest the republic field base should be in the next quadrant, now lets see what this oh so great Jedi has been up t-" BOOM BOOM VEEROH BELEEOP "R3! whats going on back there I've just lost all power, we're going down, get the reactor back online NOW!" Screamed Kadu as he tried to reboot the ships electrical systems
"BELEOP BEEOP" answered the astromech as it reroutered power from the internal temperature controls and the water recycling system, however it was only enough to get the stabilisers back up not to restart the engines. So the little black droid headed down into the reactor
"Ok stabilisers back on I can set us down but not nicely" said the Sith as he aimed the ship for a nearby clearing
"Hold on R3!"
CRASH CRACK CRASH GRAFTHUD
the large black ship came to an eventual stop its wings torn clean off and its exhaust valves were rapidly spewing flames and thick black smoke in an enough to prevent a meltdown and or catastrophic explosion. All while a black astromech was busy taking a damage report and beginning repairs, while a now unconscious Sith acolyte lay hunched forward his head bleeding from a nasty gash above his right eye

Winger and Spike were shocked to see a separatist ship crash down over the horizon. "I'll check it out!" Spike said, hopping on his speeder bike. He rode off to investigate.

The clone soon arrived at the crash site. He then saw an astromech and an unconscious human.

Kadu was totally oblivious to the chaos around him
He was in a dream like state an ancient form of meditation used by the sith to prevent death, the problem it also opened the sith to waves of once forgotten memories

'KADU! Please save us, please have mercy' the screams of pain and death swirled around Kadu however no matter how he struggled he couldn't move or say anything he was just a bystander to this horrid nightmare. But then the once hooded murderer of his family was unveiled The dark lord Jei kic bane the head of the sith tribunal
"You you did this!" Kadu screamed his rage building and building until it consumed him entirely, dark pulsing red tendrils of plasma erupted from his hands striking down the incarnation of the Sith Lord

"Where, where, where am I" yelled Kadu emerging from his coma like state, his hands and feet bound

Spike had cuffed the separatist, as well as hit his droid with an E.M.P. "You're gonna tell me why you're out here RIGHT NOW before I let a bolt loose on your temple!" the clone said. "You separatist scum can never be trusted." Suddenly, a few speeder bikes came forward. Jedi Master John was on a bike, followed by Lieutenant Ace and Dom. "What's going on here?" he demanded to know. "A separatist ship crashed, sir!" Spike said. "I investigated and found this rogue and his astromech in the wreckage." "Then let's get them back to camp for questioning." the Jedi said.

"My mission was to help orchestrate the defence of tanaheim however after my last vision I now have some other plans, starting with the assassination of Aroob Shogun and ending with the destruction of the sith tribunal a place only I know the where abouts of, now here are your options either you 1) blast a bullet through my skull and give up your only chance to locate the sith tribunal because if I go MIA the tribunal automatically relocates to another one of their thousands of strongholds throughout the Galaxy 2) you let me go I kill Shogun and the republic gets the planet and please feel free to check my mind if you think I'm trying to trick you or 3) I share my information and Intel on the sith in exchange for a full Pardon and a job training your troops either way it's win win for all of us. Now what's your decision" said Kadu slipping his hands out of the cuffs

"He makes a good argument." Ace said. John started to think. "Or how about option four?" he asked. "You give us information, and join the charge on the palace. I can arrange for you and your soon-to-be teammates to share a tent so you can get to know each other, and Commander Jack can brief you on the situation. After the liberation of Tanaheim, I will discuss the information you give us about this 'Sith Tribunal' with the Jedi Council."

(@SismicFlareCharmander @Pawniard respond, darn it!)

"You see that's the issue sith are trained to work alone so I'm not so sure about working with others however I would be happy to lead a special ops team, now where is your armoury I want to make a quick adjustment to your blasters the new droids guarding tanaheim have the newest Geonosian rapid fire mid-range blasters and if your Troops aren't equiped with weapons to match you won't stand a chance" said Kadu as he moved toward the republics camp

A lightsaber ignited in front of his neck, barely not touching it. "Just because we're working with you doesn't mean I trust you." John said. "In my experience, Sith are bad news. And for your information, I've defeated five of them. That's five more than eighty percent of the other Jedi. I won't have a problem taking down a sixth."

"Oh that's a nice light sabre you got there but it looks a little unbalanced" said Kadu drawing his Sabres "now see the curve here makes the blade unpredictable see if I hold it up here it's like a normal saber but if I lower my grip the way the blade behaves totally changes and just letting you know I have also killed my share of Jedi. So don't throw your saber or your battle history at me ok? Good"

"I have enough reasons to cut you down where you stand. But I think a twenty-four hour guard of my best troops will suit you just fine." the Jedi said, walking away.

"Fair enough, if you stay out of my way I will do the stay for you" said Kadu as he sheathed his Sabres and locked his trident into the back of his armour and slipped his blasters back into their holsters "now where is my droid where's my R4 unit

Kadu arrived at the republic camp only seconds after Dom, spike and ace
"R4 emergency reboot, situation 2187" said the Sith as he approached the seemingly shut down droid but soon lights began to flash and R4 bleep back to life after freeing itself from its bounds it swiftly began to tail its master to the command tent
"Now captain jock is it, the Jedi you serve John has requested to immediately inform me of all assault efforts and straterfies regarding the capture of Tanaheim, so come on chop chop!" Said the boy shooing the clone away

"Yes, sir." the clone said. "Currently one assault effort is the 437th squadron attacking you. Jedi John, Margot and myself are also part of the attack." With that, Jack whipped out his two blasters and shot the Sith in the leg. Jedi Knight John then entered the camp, seven clones and his Padawan following and surrounding the Sith.Two astromechs blaster R4 with a beam of electricity, disabiling the droid long enough for them to attach a restraining bolt. "I had a feeling." John said. "And your Mind Trick technique won't work on Jack. We do daily exercises so that he can resist it. Now stand down, or we WILL shoot you."

(One quick thing I'm counting that as autoing as R4 is one of my characters and you basicly just killed him because the restraining bolt stops me from using all his cool gadgets)
"Go right ahead, shoot melose your only chance at ever finding the Sith tribunal oh and one more thing your blasters really need upgrading" said the Sith smiling as he closed his eyes took a deep breathe and drew both his sabres, the wound in his leg starting to heal already
"Now who's first!" Yelled the Sith "I tried to help you and all you do is bind me or threaten to shoot me, so shoot me, kill me in cold blood and show the galaxy that the jedi and Sith arent so different after all" laughed Kadu smirking a light sabre resting in each of his hands, both by his sides

(No, the restraining bolt just makes it so that he can't leave a certain area. Take R2 in Episode 4. He was still able to use the holo-projector even with the restraining bolt. And by 'fried', I mean 'turned off'.)
"You attempted to control my men. And we Jedi aren't like you Sith. You think we like this war?!" John said, using the force to yank away all of the Sith's weapons. "We have to fight. It's the only thing we can do in this crazy galaxy anymore! Besides, you were in the midst of BETRAYING us. What reason do we have now to believe ANYTHING you say?"

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: @Eeveechu151 That's still autoing. Remember, autoing is not just controlling another character – it's also forcing them into a situation without their author's wishes.

In future, fire the restraining bolt at R4, but do not write it hitting. Let @Frontier Master write that.

(True but the holoprojector didnt work properly and also in your last post you did it again)
John TRIED to take Kadu's weapons but they would not move away from the Sith acolyte
"How was I betraying you all I did was ask the clone to inform me of your strategy WHICH YOU said the clone would do" said Kadu somehow resisting the urge to kill those around him