• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Star Wars: The Clone Wars Roleplay [Discussion/OOC]

Looks awesome! I'm in.

By the way, a few questions before I join.
I've got an old band of Star Wars OCs I usually use, and I'll be using them again. Two are Jedi - a Knight and a Padawan. Could I possibly use them both?
Another one of them is a Clone Commander. If you wish, when I create the bio you can clear him. But Jack is kind of an essential part of the group...
The Jedi Knight is currently in command of a legion - the 437th Assault Legion. Despite this, he usually has a small squad for missions.
What's the rule with NPCs? As in minor characters that I'd control but don't have major altercations.
You sure making the RP open is the best idea?

If things get out of hand, I'll change it to an Ask to Join. I'm fine with minor NPCs. And, I'm familiar with the OC's you're referring to. In fact, I figured if you joined you'd be using them, considering the decent amount of backstory I recall you had for them. You can use them and their respective ranks.

Thanks! I'll just drop them here, as is usual RP format. This way I can have my post on the RP itself be all plot.

Name: John Ka'lar
Codename: King
Legion/Battalion: 437th Assault Legion
Species: Necrem (Human offset, ages four times as slowly)
Physical Appearance: He has black hair and green eyes with light skin.
Armor/Clothing Appearance: Wears a brown cloak, a brown sleeveless shirt, a grey undershirt and a brown belt. He wears clone armor on his arms and legs, and wears brown boots and black gloves.
Force Sensitive?: Yes
Weaponry: His dual lightsabers; during his trial, he was called to two crystals at once, one blue and one green. He took them both, and so built his two lightsabers. He is one of few Jedi to have this happen.
Backstory: A survivor of the Battle of Geonosis, Jedi Knight John has fought in the Clone Wars since the very beginning. He's met CC-5020, otherwise known as Jack, and has become good friends with him. He also decided to take on a Padawan - Margot Venei.
Equipment: A comm device and a beacon
Skillset: Shii-Cho, Makashi, Soresu, Djem So, Niman, Force training, strategy, acrobatics, pilot training

Name: Margot Venei
Codename: Queen
Species: Necrem (Human offset, ages four times as slowly)
Physical Appearance: She has long blonde hair, blue eyes and light skin.
Armor/Clothing Appearance: Wears tight dark brown robes, brown track pants, clone arm-guards, black gloves and a brown belt.
Force Sensitive?: Yes
Weaponry: A blue lightsaber which can shift into a blaster
Backstory: Margot has been training forever (a few years) to aid the Jedi. When it came time for Master Ka'lar to choose his padawan, Margot was ecstatic at his choice. She's been fighting to the best of her ability alongside her master, determined to prove herself a strong and capable Jedi.
Equipment: A comm device and a beacon
Skillset: Shii-Cho, Makashi, Soresu, Ataru, blaster training, Force training, acrobatics, pilot training

Serial Number: CC-5020
Nickname: Jack
Species: Clone
Physical Appearance: Looks like most of the other clones because he hasn't fought on the battlefield that long, but Jack wants to be different. So he gave himself a mullet. Oh, and dyed his hair red down the middle.
Armor/Clothing Appearance: Wears Clone Commander armor with red lines and red markings. Wears a command pauldron over each shoulder and a protective kama.
Force Sensitive?: No
Weaponry: His two trusty DC-17s. If need be, he may also decide to carry a DC-15A or a DC-15x.
Backstory: One of the first commanders thrown into the Clone Wars, Jack met his General when he started off as lieutenant of the House of Cards squadron. He soon rose through the ranks, becoming the Commander. He's close friends with Master Ka'lar and his Padawan.
Equipment: A grappling hook, a signal beam, three darts, a laser pointer and five Thermal Detonators - just in case.
Skillset: Blaster training, strategy, command, Clone training, pilot training

Serial Number: R3-J7
Nickname: Arthree
Species: R3 Astromech Droid
Physical Appearance: Has a round dome and red lines.
Backstory
: The astromech droid assigned to Master Ka'lar before the Battle of Geonosis, Arthree has been a valuable asset to the missions.
Equipment: Taser, Jets, Detachable Spare Fuel Canisters, Upgraded Computer Interface Arms, Signal Light, Speakers
Skillset: Technician, flight training, everything else that comes with an R3 droid.

I'll make the post tomorrow.

I recently posted my characters, and was wondering, could Master Va'Krel be discussing with the Jedi Council about a secret mission to rescue my final charcter, along with a few other prisoners?

I'd like to bring attention to something. On this one mission, we have three different legions, five Jedi (counting the Padawans) and a lot of fighting. Why's this planet (which I hereby name Kalus V) so important? It seems like both the Republic and Separatists really want it.

I'm setting up, with my Master and Padawan, to go to a seperate base outside of this, because of the focus on Kalus V, so it's only 3 currently on plantet. (I gave my post an edit)

Well, for one, the planet is Raxus Prime. I stated that in the first paragraph on the roleplay thread. Second, it's highly valued because it's being used to create large numbers of Battle Droids for the Confederacy.

...did I miss that?
...I missed that. It didn't say the planet name in the RP section of your post so I missed it.
And that'd make sense, the droid thing. But I still feel like there's more than just a droid factory here, since they could easily make more.

Considering Raxus Prime is a junkyard planet, it's easy to find salvageable materials to melt down and repurpose for machines and tanks. That's what makes it such a high-priority target. It allows the C.I.S. to produce large amounts of droids without spending as many credits. However, I may add in another obstacle the Republic has to face, and you all are welcome to do the same.

Ah, true. I probably will, and it'll be a small plot point that adds to the saga that John and the others are part of later in the timeline. Although I could have the prototype show up...

Well I haven't been given anything for my characters to respond to. When General Sk'arr picks up the transition, I'll have some of the 437th moving in for the next objective.

What should that be, by the way?

The executor is broadcasting to the defender. So the defender will get the transmission anyway. They are also broadcasting to the FOB.

Serial Number: CT-6028
Nickname: Fallout
Legion/Battalion: 233rd Sharpshooter battalion
Species: Human
Physical Appearance: Beige colored skin, green eyes, Black hair.
Armor/Clothing Appearance: Black Primary with a dark blue secondary stripe on left shoulder, Black Kama with a Dark forest green outline. Blue range finder on his helmet.
Weaponry: DC-15x Sniper Rifle and a DC-15S blaster along with 2 DC-17 blaster pistols.
*Backstory: Born on Kamino, he is just a regular clone trooper but showed exeeding skill with the DC-15x sniper rifle and because of that entered the 223rd Sharpshooter battalion, he quickly rose in rank after being part of a squad who rescued men from crashed gunships, he also rescued cutter. Currently being held in a separatist prison for interrogation.
*Personality: Calm, tactical, handles pressure well. Hates droids and bugs alike.
*Equipment: R-1 Recon Droid, V-1 thermal detonator, Grappling hook, Quadnoculars (Quadnocs).
*Skillset: Sniper/ scout/ foot soldier/ Pilot (if the need arises)

I thought it was already dead from when I was MIA for two weeks on 'Charms. This one will be hard to revive. However, I had an idea for another RP, but there would be more freedom in that one.