• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Star Wars RP

Well, here we go. This is my attempt to make a Star Wars Roleplay and I've got some ideas but I'm mainly at a loss. I'm not sure what era I want to do, I'm not sure what the plot is going to be, I'm not sure of much. However, I am sure that I want to do this. If there is any interest, let me know here. We can discuss it here and then I will clean this thread up or make a new one once we've decided on what we want to do. Thank you.

Character Template:

Name:

Title:

Race(what species you are):

Age(Duh):

Appearance(what you look like):

Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:

Faction(who you work for):
Class(Soldier,Sith,Jedi,Bounty Hunter,Smuggler,ect):

Force Sensitive(yes/no):
Force Abilities(for Force Sensitive only)

Weapon(if any):

Starship(if any):

Background:

Other:

Last edited:
Well here I was, beginning to lose hope. Of course I'll have you. I have some character bio sheets ready, but at the same time I need to edit them depending on the Era. What're you thinking? I "specialize" in Clone Wars and The Old Republic, but I'm willing for pretty much anything and any kind.

Well, Seeing as there has been a renewed interest, I'll add a character sheet later and we can really get this rolling. It may be a few hours, but the sheet will probably be up tonight. Keep an eye out.

Name: JC

Title: The Masked Female Jedi

Race(what species you are): Human

Age(Duh): 20

Appearance(what you look like): She is a light skinned young lady with a well feminine build but light to lift. Her hair is past the shoulders a bit long almost to bottom length but is pulled up in a ponytail as her bang covers her useless eye. She wears a black and silver cross necklace around her neck tucked into her shirt. She clothing is what a normal a Jedi wears but colored black and streaked with purple. She wears bandages on her wrists and ankles her foot wear however is more flat like with the straps around her ankles securely. She wears glasses upon her face

Height: 5'4
Weight: 90lbs
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Light blue, right slightly blind
Skin: Puerto Rican

Faction(who you work for): The light side but is a lone Jedi along with her brother
Class(Soldier,Sith,Jedi,Bounty Hunter,Smuggler,ect): Jedi

Force Sensitive(yes/no): yes, very high
Force Abilities(for Force Sensitive only): Force healing, Shatter point, Crucitorn, Force listening

Weapon(if any): Light saber colored purple, Sniper Rifle, Bowcaster

Starship(if any): The Resistance Starship but in black streaked purple

Background: Her parents were assasinated by a Jedi associated by the dark side. Only her and and her brother Shadow survived and had only been able to rely on each other. She was more of a thief with her brother but she only did this to survive. Eventually, she and her brother was found by a Jedi Master and was taken in for training to become a Jedi with the force. She eventually developed abilities of the force including her brother with a high sensitively towards it.

Personality: Quite distant, Brave, Gentle, Slightly Stubborn, Thinks before she acts, Stragetic, Strongwilled, Trustworthy, Always there for her friends in need but can also be overprotective of them especially towards her brother.

Other: Her mask is shaped like a wolf with purple streaks on the sides but also wears a hooded cape to hide herself. A she-wolf like robot she built and created follows her around with very high intelligence to opening things(like doors), also with the brain and mind with her eyes lit light blue. She had built a second on for Shadow but in black with his eyes lit gold but in order to tell them apart she attached collars on the both of them showing their names. DoveX2 for the white female and PhantomX4 for the black male. DoveX2 mostly follows her around and will obey any order she gives

Name: Shadow

Title: The Masked Male Jedi

Race(what species you are): Human

Age(Duh): 21

Appearance(what you look like): He is a lighted skinned male with a well masculine build. His hair is slightly long in the back with hoa bang covering his right eye. His clothing is what a normal Jedi wears also black but gold streaked. He wears a black cross around his neck tucked into his shirt.

Height: 5'9
Weight: 95lbs
Hair: Jet black
Eyes: Light blue
Skin: Light

Faction(who you work for): The light side but is a lone Jedi like his sister
Class(Soldier,Sith,Jedi,Bounty Hunter,Smuggler,ect): Jedi

Force Sensitive(yes/no): Yes, very high
Force Abilities(for Force Sensitive only): Wall of Light, Psychometry, Telepathy, Force Healing

Weapon(if any): Light Saber colored Blue, Spear, Blaster

Starship(if any): Same as his sister also black but streaked gold

Background: Same as his sister

Personality: Brave, Overprotective(of JC), Gentle, Calm minded, Supportive

Other: His mask is shaped like a wolf but gold streaked on the side also wearing a hooded cape like his sister. PhantomX4 follows Shadow mostly obeying any order from him that his sister created for him.-

(I was not sure how many abilities they can have so I just limited it to four but here are mine just let me know what I have to change ^-^)

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Lorenzo Arturo

Title: The Reaper

Race: Human

Appearance: He wears black trousers, a dark grey jacket with grey top, black boots, an eyepiece, a black cowboy hat and a balaclava that only covers the lower half of his face.
Height: 6' 10"
Weight: 214 lbs
Hair: Brown hair in a spiky faux hawk style.
Eyes: Green eyes
Skin: Caucasian

Faction: Republic
Class: Bounty Hunter

Force Sensitive: Yes, but at an average level.
Force Abilities: Force Sight(see further), Force Choke, Force Focus(better aim), Force Lightning(very weak version)

Weapon: E-11s Sniper Rifle, DH-17 Blaster Pistol and a Vibro-Blade

Starship: Red Ace but painted black, called the Shadow Walker

Background: He was orphaned at a young age and ended up getting into crime, he discovered his force abilities in custody and became a bounty hunter for the Republic.

Other: N/A

Last edited:
You're accepted, but I'd prefer if you toned down the force powers. Those are all pretty powerful and I'd prefer if he didn't have that much, as it would have been hard to learn those on his own.

Rex

Resident Furry
Name: Zeek Aleksson
Title: None - Zeek has no such pretensions.
Race: Selonian
Age: 16 - a fully grown adult by the standards of his species.
Appearance: As with all Selonians, Zeek resembles an anthropomorphic otter. Typical for a Selonian, Zeek often goes without clothes, wearing only a utility belt with a large set of tools when he's working on maintaining his ship. However, he does have a pair of tan slacks and a similar colored jacket he wears when expecting to interact with other species.
Height: 6'0" - A bit short for his species.
Weight: Approximately 160lbs - Thin, fit but not quite muscular.
Fur: Brown ventral, cream dorsal, species typical.
Eyes: Black and beady.
Skin: Black, under the fur.
Faction: While effectively neutral, Zeek leans more towards Pro-Republic than Anti-Republic.
Class: Information Broker, Informant, Liaison, and Bounty Hunter.
Force Sensitive: Yes.
Center of Being: Part combat stance, part meditation. Zeek was trained to fight defensively, conserving energy and waiting for his opponent to tie themselves out or otherwise present an opening. This stance allows him to defend himself from the most random attacks and feints almost unconsciously.
Force Concealment: Zeek is adept at making himself appear very small. At its most basic, this ability allows him to hide his force connection and the extent of his powers. At its most advanced, Zeek can make people not register his presence, see him without seeing him, leaving him completely beneath notice. Not to be confused with Force Cloak, as Zeek remains visible at all times.
Force Persuasion: The classic Mind Trick, useful in every day situations. While not as naturally persuasive as his master was, Zeek can usually encourage people to act in any way that at least won't lead to their harm. He tends to use it for little things, better deals on ship parts, getting directions or information from people who might not otherwise be willing to share it, or just to get people to leave him alone.
Force Drain: His master's star technique, mixed with Form III, Soresu, Lightsaber combat to drain his opponent of life, energy, and Force Power to further sustain the defensive posture and waiting game nature of the form. Naturally, Zeek was also taught to fight this way, as a way to outlast any opponent. Being his greatest reminder of that man, Zeek hates this ability, but that hatred he feels towards it, and the desperation of any situation bad enough demand he use it, fuel its Dark Side power.
Weapon: Several, including a trio of lightsabers - a blue and a green one made to be fitted together into a saberstaff, and a red one. He refuses to say where he got them. Primarily, however, Zeek prefers to use a Czerka Adventurer slugthrower rifle, complimented with a Czerka Adjudicator slugthrower pistol.
Starship: A Core Galaxy Systems Dynamic-Class freighter. Zeek calls it 'Sincerity.' It is well armed with a pair of dual turbolaser turrets, two heavy quad laser cannons, an anti-personal repeating blaster, and tubes for proton torpedoes.
Background: Zeek is very secretive about his personal history. However, the following can be gleaned from surface level observation. He was born on Selonia, in the Corellian System. As a male Selonian, he would have expected to lead a quiet life in the subsurface dens of his people as breeding stock, traded between Selonian Queens in various acts of politicking. Whatever caused him to leave Selonia was bad enough that he can't, or won't, return, instead wandering the stars in exile. He is Force Sensitive, and was trained in various techniques of both the Light and Dark Side of the Force, though he never applied to the Jedi Order nor apprenticed under any known Darth to do so. He fluently speaks Mandaba - the Selonian native tongue - and Galactic Basic - the language of the Republic. He is well trained in maintenance, engineering, and general repair, keeping his ship and his gear in working order by himself.

Someday I'll get to properly use this boy in an RP.