• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars RP

If we get into EU stuff a lot of stuff can destroy planets.

Let's not even talk about the strength of characters like Sidious and Luke in said EU.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'm not sure if that device is canon. The war sure but I don't think the device is. Doomsday weapons are rarley seen, and when they are they are usually colossal

Geonosians created the Death Star designs. And trust me, I know a LOT about seperatist designs because that's kind of my forteè lol. And that was their only porpoises super weapon that they could have created because they had no other idea how to make other ones that weren't fueled by kyber

Maybe he's a rogue sith or self serving one who stole parts of the plan to make his own version.

Though starting with a planet destruction threat right away feels a bit extreme LOL

Certain things such as Star Wars the old republic, and a select few books are canon material. The dark reaper was mentioned in the olde republic, appeared in several books and couple video games. It's actually well known. Kind oof like how the tie defender isn't in the movies but is still canon

What would it do then? Have the bomb fail and that leads to Death Star.
Well usually there's always a mistake in the first blue print
Maybe he's a rogue sith or self serving one who stole parts of the plan to make his own version.

Though starting with a planet destruction threat right away feels a bit extreme LOL
well maybe and I'm just setting up a bit of plot here the bomb will come way after the
Geonosians created the Death Star designs. And trust me, I know a LOT about seperatist designs because that's kind of my forteè lol. And that was their only porpose super weapon that they could have created because they had no other idea how to make other ones that weren't fueled by kyber
Maybe they took some of the ideas from the failed bomb project that failed because they dident realize the needed a bigger host for the bomb and you know made a better one that turned out to be the Death Star design I meen it doesn't need to be canon that they took the bomb idea it's a rp.

There's still too many conflicting things with this. The geonosians had this idea before the clone wars, and this is afterwards. That makes no logical sense

Well, until blue gets back Shen's character is kinda at a standstill i think, because the droid is trying to talk to him, and mine is kinda standing there watching them.

Jakes a Sith Lord not a Sith warrior sorry if it seems I'm the type of guy who points out little stuff but it's been the 3rd time someone had called Jake a Sith warrior and it gets on my nerves