• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars RP

So you randomly ask a person in an alley, unconfirmed to be a jedi yet, (you couldn't have heard that, and if so you would have heard previous parts) and asked about the clone wars. And to have a ship flying overhead in a city like Mos Eisley Cantina is bound to have something happen.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
She actually mentioned the Jedi big, so he picked up on that. And the StarViper was docked since it is kind of a SpacePort after all. They just had it lift off from its spot and come to aid the mission. Null is trying to keep both situations under control as much as he can without spreading himself too thin

So instead of everyone dying, I propose we have a simple fix: Imperial scum! Who doesn't love some good 'ole stormtrooper action, coming in to disrupt everything?

I'm sorry I haven't been active on this rp it's just my schools really is pushing the project overload right now and I feel although it's my job to be active because I'm role playing a Sith Lord l so from now on I promise to be active because my schools done with projects for now so yeah

For the record, is your Sith character working on his own or in allegiance with the Empire? If you have specified this before I apologize for making you repeat.

Same for both, just for kicks.
Name: Dede and Keke
Species: Human twins
Class: (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, etc.) Sith Warrior (With Jake)
Weapon: They both have custom weaponry shaped like batons that can deflect blasters like lightsabers.
Home planet: Naboo
Appearance: They are 5'7" and are quite thin. They wear slim shorts and a short bikini shirt colored silver and black.
Personality: Dede and Keke are kind but quite ruthless. They use many cruel and mistaken strategies for winning.
Other: Twins

Welllll the technology of the bombs to destroy a planet sounds a bit far fetched. I mean if they had that tech why bother making a gigantic, economy crushing, uber expensive, Death Star to do that purpose

Twice.
Same for both, just for kicks.
Name: Dede and Keke
Species: Human twins
Class: (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, etc.) Sith Warrior (With Jake)
Weapon: They both have custom weaponry shaped like batons that can deflect blasters like lightsabers.
Home planet: Naboo
Appearance: They are 5'7" and are quite thin. They wear slim shorts and a short bikini shirt colored silver and black.
Personality: Dede and Keke are kind but quite ruthless. They use many cruel and mistaken strategies for winning.
Other: Twins
what do you think?

Yes, but if the hutts still control tatooine and Jabba is still alive, that means it's before or only one or two years after the Death Star explosion. Technology would not have advanced that fast, otherwise a second Death Star wouldn't be commissioned