• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars RP

It's not whether he's a sock puppeteer or not. It's mainly about grammar. But, after seeing what he typed so far, I guess I don't need a sample. I'm still confused about the not a Jedi or Sith part.
He probably means his character is more of a Grey, like my Wookiee or
like Ahsoka in Rebels.

Say, Dapper_Cat, did you have any specific plans for this pirate guy your character is looking for.

Cause Kel is about to meet up with a contact, a representative of Jabba, and maybe we can make those characters one in the same? Figured it'd be a decent way to get our characters to interact. If you have other plans however I understand just checking.

The new guy Double posted and only did sentence long post
Already reported.
Say, Dapper_Cat, did you have any specific plans for this pirate guy your character is looking for.

Cause Kel is about to meet up with a contact, a representative of Jabba, and maybe we can make those characters one in the same? Figured it'd be a decent way to get our characters to interact. If you have other plans however I understand just checking.
I'm chill with it. I was just gonna make him a random guy who'll get his throat collapsed by Dredd, but yes, that would work just fine.

My character is there because she brought in a bounty and is meeting with a contact, and Dapper's character just so happens to be looking for that contact for personal reasons.

BlueMew's character is there for a drink LOL

I know!

I set that up for you to do something like that, even specified he was running past the bar specifically, but Dapper got too anxious LOL

Alright, I can fix this.

I'll have my bounty hunter restrain Dapper's character with her capture cables because "he's getting in my way" giving the pirate the chance to get up and flee only for your character to trip him. Sound fair?

Alright, I'm just gotta wait for Dapper to comment on this cause I don't want my character to restrain him until he gives me permission.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Can I join the Rp? If so, this is my submission:

Name: Null
Species: B-1 Battle droid
Weapon: E-5 blaster, neurotoxin grenades, gas and acid weapons.
Ship: C-ROC class cruiser, star viper fighter.
Homeworld: Thule
Alignment: Pirate
Apperance: he appearing to be a modified B-1 battle droid but the back of his head is heavily modded, a large grey slate of steel there covering an expansive processor. His body is now been fused with other alloys and has been built up to take more hits than an average B-1 would. His most notable feature is his colors, which his a blue and white color.

Personality: yearning for the days of the clone wars where his kind were more numerous, Null seeks to do his brethren proud and live on for them. He often is untrusting of organics, especially ones from coruscant or those who sided with the republic. He never quite forgave the empire for what they did to his makers and his kind, so he always resented them.

Biography: Null was deactivated when the droid armies were shut down by Darth Vader. However, a week later was salvaged by the a rouge pirate gang to help with stealing without payment. They expanded his A.I. System with upgrades and modules that weren't meant for him. As a result, he eventually gained sentience and learned that he could be more. So he overthrew his captors and took their ship, a C-roc class cruiser. Now he works as a bounty hunter, mercenary, and merchant.

Not gonna lie I tried to translate your character's statement but I got a jumbled sentence LOL

I can guess what he is saying, I suppose.

Yeah, sometimes it translates it into a *very* rough translation. What I had him say was this:
"Your threats are amusing. I had no intent to kill him before your business was finished, and I shall wait until you are. But I will not depart until I have the information I need"

Name: Akio Nakamura
Species: Human
Class: Smuggler
Weapon: DC-17 hand blaster & SE-14 pistol
Home planet: Yavin 4
Appearance: He wears a Light brown jacket over a black shirt. He has Blue pants and black boots. On his waist he wears a black belt with his ammunition around it, and two holster on his right and left side to hold his weapons. Akio has Light white hair with blue eyes but, his eyes are mostly cover by his shades. When Akio goes on a hunt he wears a trooper helmet to keep his identity a secret.
Personality: Akio has trouble and trusting people at first because of a bad history as a child. But after you get his trust Akio is a loyal person and would do anything to save to people he Love's.
Other: Akio has trouble believing in the Force .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yes, but the starViper is in range of them both, remember? It's floating fright there above them all, and the droid is relaying the message to him as well