• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars RP

Okay, I've been in a Star Wars mood lately and with Episode 8 on the way, I figured I should make a Star Wars RP. Still have no idea on the plot, some help with will be appreciated.

The setting takes place 15 years after Episode 3, meaning 4 years before Episode 4. You can be in the Rebellion, the Empire, or neither.

Rules:
1. Follow the PRP rules.
2. No one-liners.
3. No double-posting.
4. No godmodding.
5. Romance allowed.
6. Jedi allowed but I'm only allowing 3. Since there are hardly any. *Edit* I won't be accepting anymore for now.
7. Sith/Inquisitors allowed. Probably at most 5.
8. If your character dies, you can create another.
9. Put 'Force' in other to show you read the rules.

Name:
Species:
Class: (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, etc.)
Weapon:
Home planet:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Kyles Manna
Species: Human
Class: Former temple guard(Does this count in as a Jedi?)
Weapon: A modified Inquisitor Lightsaber (Turned it purple)
Home planet: Corusant
Appearance: Tall and fit, has medium black hair which the front is swiped above the right eye. Wears a white shirt with a black jacket over it, grey pants and black boots
Personality: usually calm, has a good sense of humour and serious when needed
Other: do temple guards have the Force

Name: Kelisea "Kel" Cree
Class: Bounty Hunter
Weapon: Capture cables (Which can pump electricity), crushgaunts, electrostaff, explosives (Grenades, portable landmines etc.), flamethrower, poison darts, rocket launcher (Attached to jet-pack), sniper rifle, twin blasters & wrist blades.
Home planet: Mandalore
Appearance: Tall with a muscular build, fair skin and a noticeable (But not overly large) bust. Has short red hair with blue eyes and a scar along her left eye. When off duty, she wears a white tank tank top with a pair of baggy black cargo pants and matching colored boots. Wears a golden locket around her neck. When on duty, she wears standard Mandalorian armor; with a dark purple & black color scheme but no helmet.
Personality: A greedy individual who values monetary gain over most other things. Loves to tease others or dish out sarcastic remarks just to mess with them. Is willing to do whatever it takes to win or get the job done, which clashes with the code of honor that comes with her people's traditions making her very much an "outsider." None the less, is not heartless. She despises people who exploit power to pick on those below them, has a soft spot for children and has great value in those she considers "family." Ultimately is dissatisfied with the way the galaxy is run, but sees no way to change anything and just wants to live another day.
Other: Has a pet Nexu (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nexu (Nexu)) she named Ruby due to the red eyes. No, neither she nor Ruby know the Force.

Last edited:
Name: Kato
Species: Cathar
Class: (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, etc.) Rebellion Pilot
Weapon: A Hand Blaster and an electrowhip.(A whip charged with electricity for close range)
Home planet: Cathar http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cathar (Cathar)
Appearance: A medium sized Cathar, or cat person. She has blue eyes and a light brown coat. Her ears fold down, and Kato wears a light vest and shorts. There are tribal markings on her face. Her vest holds a few types of explosives as well, just in case.
Personality: Kato is ruthless. She acts for revenge, and is a great pilot. Her family was killed by the empire in a trade. Kato took the ship and excaped. She acts in anger, and is thought of as one of the most skilled flyers on Cathar.
Other: 1:Can I use a custom ship? 2: How is FORCE recorded?

Last edited:
Common misunderstanding. But yes, in Legends, they were deifnitely a culture, as the Bounty Hunter character in SWTOR can become a Mandalorian regardless of their species. Fun fact, my SWTOR Bounty Hunter is a Cathar, and three hundred years or so before SWTOR took place, the Mandalorians exterminated a large population of the Cathar. So I always found the prospect of Cathar Mando'ade amusing.

Also, can we have a second character, @BlueMew392?

Name: Dredd Ordo
Age: Physically 16 (That's an adult for the Taung), Chronologically around 4000
Species: Taung ( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Taung (Taung) )
Class: Mercenary, Bounty Hunter
Weapon: Mandalorian Crushgaunts ( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Crushgaunt (Crushgaunt) ), Modified DL-44 heavy blaster pistol
Home planet: Mandalore
Appearance: A gray-skinned alien with clawed hands and bony ridges along his head (basically the first picture on the link). He has yellow eyes, and wears Mandalorian blue Mandalorian Neo-crusader armor with gold zig-zag patterns. Instead of a neo-crusader helmet, Dredd wears a Taung helmet, but with the same color as his body armor. He is tall, standing at roughly 6'6".
Personality: Dredd is analytic, and is always sizing up people. He is an honorable individual and is always ready to stand by those he considers friends, and even more-so those he considers family. Despite this, he holds a grudge very easily and isn't prone to forgiving those he feels wronged him or those he cares about. He mourns the life that he had left behind.
Other: I ain't gonna force you to click these links. He uses a Lancer-class pursuit craft ( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer-class_pursuit_craft (Lancer-class pursuit craft) )

Name: Arrikkata
Species: Wookiee
Class: (former) Jedi Shadow
Weapon: Double-bladed bronze lightsaber, collapsible bowcaster
Home planet: Kashyyyk
Appearance: Arrikkata is large, standing at 8'4" (this is within the average height range for Wookiees) with black fur and golden eyes. His left arm is covered in what looks like Phase II Clone Trooper armor, but larger to fit his frame. He also has similar-looking legplates that go from his waist down to his knees. Under his covered arm is actually a cybernetic limb after a run-in with an Inquisitor.
Personality: After the Jedi Purge was initiated, Arrikkata went through a change of view on the Force. He realized the arrogance the Jedi Council had, and began to realize many of the flaws the Jedi possessed. His view of the Force entirely changed afterward. He realized that one could not defeat the Dark Side without understanding it, so he became a seeker of knowledge on all aspects of the Force. He's generally kind, caring, and tends to look out for those he's close to.
Other: Don't be forceful of others.

Here's the ship:
A special made ship, the size of 1/50 of a star destroyer. It is based off of previous empire plans for a ship that the troopers could live on, but still could put up a great fight. (Production was shut down by star destroyers) It is the shape of a dart, and can house 8 people. It is made for fighting and living, housing a basic living area and kitchen. The ship is capable of light speed. Weapons include, Minor Ion Cannon and many lazer cannons. It's basic shield can block quite a few attacks. Flys in a spinning motion.
And a second character
Name: Raden
Class: Smuggler
Weapon: Two sonic pistols, and madalorian vambraces
Home planet: Madalore
Appearance: A normal person. He wears a light form of Mandalorian armor, and has jet black hair. He wears the vambraces all the time.
Personality: Raden likes to take risks. He wouldn't mind killing someone, but likes to be safe. Kato and Raden are dating.
Other: Kato and Raden work together.

Hopefully.

Name: Zenix Sorrel
Class: Jedi Padawan
Weapon: A black lightsaber and a blaster pistol.
Home planet: Naboo
Appearance: Black shirt, blue pants, black belt with a holster for his blaster, black boots. He also sometimes wears a grey jacket with a hood.
Personality: He is kind and caring to those he cares about, and will fight when he has to. He also uses the Dark Side, but only uses it when he has to.
Other: The force will be strong next month.

Forced conflict is forced, but I couldn't think of a better way to have our characters interact given the setting and I didn't want her to already know you were a Jedi.

Hey, I'm hoping I'm not intervening, just thought this was cool and was hoping I could give it a shot.

Name:
Nat'tin Shaun

Class: Jedi Youngling-turned Smuggler

Weapon: Blaster Pistol, Lightsaber(Broken)

Home planet: Kashyyk

Appearance: 6'3", short, blonde hair, slight tan, muscular build. Multiple scars across his body, including one running from his right shoulder to his hip, a wound he barely survived.

Personality: Nat'tin, or Nat, for short, is very outgoing and kind, and would not hesitate to fight for someone in the name of good. However he must resort to somewhat.. Illegal tactics, just to get by. He is awkward around women, due to not dealing with them for most of his life.

Other: Very little force sensitivity.

I don't know if you checked the links or not, but Mandalorian crushgaunts are *really* useful. They enhance the user's strength to where they can crush bones and metal with relative ease. And because they're made of Beskar, a rare material also known as Mandalorian Iron, the user can even grab a Lightsaber blade while the crushgaunts are equipped.

Character 1:
Name: Jake Cirtuss
Class: Sith Lord
Weapon: dark red light saber
Home planet: Naboo
Appearance: wears a black cape with a black hard fabric shirt usually wears hard flexible armour behind his shirt and he wears black pants that are made of a hard fabric with flexible armour behind it as well as for a blacked out mask showing the shape of his head and he wears 10 layers of armoured masks and 5 layers of body armour and 2 layers of armour for his legs.
Personaility: he's a quiet no forgiving no mercy phsycopathic man with no emotions towards those he's hurting he never loses his foces in a fight

Hallo! If i may ask to join?

Name: Alex Shane

Class: Not a jedi or a sith

Weapon: A light blue Light-saber

Home planet: Tatooine

Appearance: Wears a red robe and has brown pants. His pale skin barely can even show his yellow eyes. Also wears some blue flip-flops since sand is what he mostly walks on.

Personality: Really quiet and shy but once you get to know him he will possibly talk more to you. He is really nice aswell. People say he should become a sith since he's so quiet. He doesn't know why people say that.

Other: Can sometimes use the force

Thank you for looking at this :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said you can't be a Sith either. It's just that we already have enough Jedi. Also, I might need an RP example from you, since I'm kinda skeptical about accepting you.
I could see why you need a rp sample from him because ya never know if there a sock puppeteer or not

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, don't start witch hunts. Remember that the staff can tell if anyone's trying to evade bans, it's not your job to cast aspersions – and you must absolutely not make anyone feel unwelcome just for being new, which is what's happening here. Leave it to the pros, guys.

I could see why you need a rp sample from him because ya never know if there a sock puppeteer or not
It's not whether he's a sock puppeteer or not. It's mainly about grammar. But, after seeing what he typed so far, I guess I don't need a sample. I'm still confused about the not a Jedi or Sith part.