• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Star Wars RP (Ask to join)

"...I was sending you in, anyways..." Starblast said, irritated. He then pointed to a squad of stormtroopers. "You, follow me and Chrys. The rest of you, head inside and try to stop those TIEs."
"YES SIR!" the stormtroopers said, running where they were ordered to.

(Can people please try to acknowledge the things I'm trying to add here instead of just denying them or making your characters somehow invincible and unable to roll with the story others are writing)

Kadu entered the base and began to sweep it for signs of remaining soldiers
"Now lets get these exits sealed so none of the morality can escape" laughed the hunter beginning with the door he had come in through and then slowly working his way deeper into the compound

As Starblast saw something, a call rang out to him. It was from Lord Vader.
"Lord Vader." Starblast said." The attack is going well. We've encountered resistance, but nothing much."
"This is not about that." the Sith lord said over the com. "We've located Jedi Master John and Commander Jack on Kamino. They're on a mission, and it won't end well for the Empire. I want you to take Chrys and head to Kamino."
"But, sir. We're not done here yet." Starblast said.
"Give Kadu command of the mission. YOU have to focus on capturing the Jedi." Vader said before cutting off the call. Sighing, Starblast opened a line to Kadu.
"Inquisitor Kadu. You now have full command of the mission. Chrys and I have received orders to chase another target. Starblast out." the bounty hunter said. Soon he notified Chrys, called a Lambda and the two boarded the Vengeance. Another Star Destroyer entered the atmosphere of the planet to cover them and bring in reinforcements. "Set course for Kamino!" Starblast said, and the ship blasted off.
(I've decided that I'm going to leave the roleplay. It was fun, but it's been getting a bit to hectic. Because of this, I've taken my characters out of the picture. Don't chase down my characters, or try to kill them. They will not be there. Farewell.)

Mike landed on courrisant he had been hired by the rebel alliance to smuggle some weapons here as he got of his ship he grabbed his blaster pistol "I might need this" he said

As Korlan was flying through the sky in his TIE, he noticed Starblast leaving. What's going on here? Is it over? Everyone else is still going in, full force! he thought. Maybe the clone can give me more info. He then, "accidentally" shot down a TIE fighter. He landed in the Morality base. He ran toward Miral. Immediately, he blasted one of the Stormtroopers. "I'm here to help!" he yelled at Miral. "I know what it looks like, but I'm just here for information.".......