• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: Rise of the Empire

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Fett hovered towards Faldar and started shooting lasers at the Jedi. "Don't you step any closer to Lord Vader!" He shouted. Inferno returned to the scene.

"I'm sorry Boba." Inferno said to the bounty hunter, before activating his jetpack. Now there were two men in the air.

"What are you doing?" Boba asked.

Inferno pressed a button and his flamethrower activated. The flames surrounded them in the air.

"Incinerating the competition!" Inferno shouted. The flames covered Fett's armour and then Fett tackled Inferno mid air and they both were covered in flames. They fell down, knocked out.

"You're out of your league mate." Boba Fett said to Inferno.

"Remember I still control the clone troopers from my own ship! Clone troopers, rally to my position!" He shouted. The remaining clone troopers in their white armour ran in. "Get the others. Call everyone." Within seconds more troopers started landing on the planet. The message had gone to all remaining Clone troopers on the Incinerator. They all marched in and seized Boba Fett.

"You're insane!" Boba Fett shouted. "I thought I could count on you...but you're no Imperial commander...you're a rogue..." Boba Fett laughed. "I don't see why we have to fight..."

(We're referencing Darth Vader vs Batman so much right now)
The EMP forced Vader to take a couple steps back, before falling to one knee as the sounds of breathing disappeared, and his suit deactivated. Vader was angered now, enraged. He was no droid.
He stood back up, holding his lightsaber, his frame seemed far more intimidating now. "I am no droid. I am the true Lord of the Sith. The force will sustain me." He growled, and started striding towards Faldar, pissed off.

(Yea we are. Also, wouldn't Vader's suit deactivation kill him? Or at least retreat?)
Faldar watched as the suit deactivated. Now they are on even ground. Taking out his two Sabers, Faldar took normal fight position. "Jedi lesson 1. Watch your surroundings." This being a hanger of a crashed ship, there are a lot of old ship scraps. pulling with the force, Faldar crashed the pieces at Vader, not letting off the attack.

(No. The force will sustain him.)
Vader continued to walk forward, slashing his blade and his hand, either cutting apart the debris, or shoving it effortlessly away with the force as his March continued towards Faldar. "Your lessons are pointless. You face a true master of the dark side." Said he while he slashed his hand, causing Faldar to be slammed into the wall behind him, hard. "I will kill you, just as I killed the Jedi Order."

(I guess noone saw the attacks that Boba Fett DELIBERATELY fired at the Jedi huh? I'm going to be breaking into song any time soon...)

Boba Fett and Inferno were on the ground as the EMP hit them too. Boba Fett tried to get back into the sky but he could not because his jetpack did not work. Instead, Fett simply ran towards Faldar, in an attempt to aid his master. He went to jab his gun in the Jedi's eyes. He shot a rocket at the Jedi, as well. Inferno, downed on the floor, got up. Inferno ran to attack Faldar with his gun, as a ray of flames came out. "Burn!" He shouted.

"Master Vader, he's insane..." Boba Fett said to the weakened Vader. "He tried to kill me...and this is the commander of one of the Empire's biggest divisions? Ha! You're joking?!"

Cutter watched as clones were ordered into the ship, the sounds of fighting insued, cutter couldn’t escape though, because about a battalion of storm troopers were on the way.

(Sorry for a short post, I just don’t feel Too involved right now. If a Jedi made it to Cutter maybe I’ll make a bigger post.)

Suddenly the metal that supported a wall of the room in which Vader was in shattered by a pulse of force energy. A man with jet black hair and light facial hair stood before the Sith Lord with a black tunic, a lightsaber hanging at his side. "You've overstayed your welcome, my Lord." K'or Tahn said those last two words with a tone of sarcasm as he brandished his saber and ignited it.

Darth Vader looked towards the newcomer, his rage building. "How foolish, to come out of hiding so early. Perhaps you could have survived, had I not noticed you. With your deaths, I will come one step closer to bringing the Jedi, to extinction." As he said this, he pressed a few buttons on his control panel, reactivating his suit, returning him to full power.

Zenix arrived at the scene and saw the battle that was taking place. He looked around and saw several Jedi, a clone, and a bounty hunter. But what peeked his interest the most is the man in the black suit, which left him confused. He sensed Skywalker in him, but yet it's not him.

"Lord Vader!" Boba Fett shouted as he found himself with a ring of fire around him. Fett could not activate his jetpack as it had broken from earlier. Fett pressed a button then the huge image of Emperor Palpatine magically appeared. He had pressed the wrong buttons, it seemed. The gigantic blue hologram could be seen from all sides of the room. "Sh-" Boba cursed.

"What have you done here?" Palaptine asked. "You have made a mess of yourself. Let Vader kill the Jedi."

Fett looked at Palpatine. "But...okay...." A man launched himself at Fett. It was Inferno. Inferno had gotten his flamethrower gun working again and comedically was launching himself from each end of the room as the gun guided him. He couldn't control it. Then, Inferno launched himself deliberately at Fett and the fires pushed the two men out of the ship. Fett fiddled around with his weaponry and found that his jetpack wasd working again. To this, he grabbed Inferno as the two were locked in a battle in the sky. Fett hovered towards a ship that was on the ground amongst many trees-Slave 1. Fett pushed Inferno into the ship, into a small prison like area with laser bars and Infenro found himself stripped of his weapons and armour as several Clone troopers inside the ship helped to betray their former commander. The image of the Emepror appeared automatically again.

"You have both failed me...in seperate ways...Inferno, you shall be stripped of your power. Your ship, the Incinerator, shall go to the highest bidder....which so happens to be a friend of mine. Fett, stay in the ship until Lord Vader has the Jedi. He must cut them down and maybe spare the stronger ones so I can train them in the art of the dark side."

Meanwhile, on another planet in the solar system of Kolan-V. On the other side of the sun from Slueinerth, Planet Tarkon, an Empire stronghold, is facing the greatest battle it will see in many years to come...

"King is moving out. Hearts Squadron, Clubs Squadron, on me. Diamonds Squadron, Spades Squadron, move into position." the admiral said from the bridge of The Unity, a modified Republic cruiser. About four dozen ships were flying out from the bridge, two Jedi starships near the front. It was Jedi Master John Ka'lar, leading the charge on the new Empire command tower for the star system.
"Alright, boys! We take this down, we cut off the Empire from communicating with this sector for the next year at least." the Jedi said. "Hearts Squadron, Clubs Squadron, report in."
"Hearts Leader here."
"Hearts 1."
"Hearts 2."
"Hearts 3."
"Hearts 4."
"Hearts 5."
"Hearts 6."
"Hearts 7."
"Hearts 8."
"Hearts 9."
"Hearts 10."
"Clubs Leader reporting in."
"Clubs 1."
"Clubs 2."
"Clubs 3."
"Clubs 4."
"Clubs 5."
"Clubs 6."
"Clubs 7."
"Clubs 8."
"Clubs 9."
"Clubs 10."
"Alright, then." John said with a smile. "Hearts Squadron, we're in charge of making sure that Clubs gets to the comm tower safely. They got the bombs, we got the speed. Take out any ships they send our way, and destroy all ground defenses. We can't waste any explosives until we get to the tower."
"Yes, sir!" All the clones said at once. They then grouped together, the Hearts Squadron forming a cone around the Clubs Squadron with the Jedi starfighter poking out at front. Predictably, turrets came out of the ground and started to fire at the ships.
"Split and return fire!" John said, and the ships flew apart. The bombers flew up as the Hearts Squadron weaved around the intricate electronics of the ground below, shooting the turrets. Hearts 3 took a shot to the wing.
"Trickshot! You alright?!" Hearts Leader asked.
"Fine, commander! I've stabilized." Hearts 3 replied.
"Good!" John said, blasting the last gun. "Clubs Squadron, you are clear for a bombing run on the comm tower."
"You heard the commander! Let's roll, kids!" Clubs Leader shouted, and the bomber planes streaked forwards. They blasted the lower part of the building, soaring up. The building tilted, but didn't fall. "The blasted tower's still standing!"
"Then we'll take it from here!" Jedi Knight Margot Venei said with a smile, soaring forwards with Spades Squadron and Diamonds Squadron.
"Hearts Squadon, Clubs Squadron, keep them safe!" John said, rearing back around to meet with his former padawan.
Suddenly, a part of the tower opened up, and tons of Vulture Droids flew forwards.
"Oh, crap. I knew this didn't look recent. This must have been an old Separatist base!" John shouted, all the planes veering away to get a better angle for battle.

Suddenly from the dark mists of space hyperspace, a large Imperial destroyer ship appeared above Tarkon. It seemed to be similar to the old Republic ship in which the Jedi and rebel clones had come from.

Inside the Imperial ship, a man in a black and dark red cloak marched around giving orders to officers who were poisitioned at many control panels. The man's clothing resembled that of the emperor on his empire day. He pulled his hood down to reveal an old and destroyed Gungan face. "Activate the firing weapon on that ship!" He shouted. The officers nodded and pressed multiple buttons. A large gun popped out of the ship and fired a large green beam towards the ship they were targeting.

In private, the Gungan threw a blue disc onto his desk in his personal quarters and the Emperor appeared before him. "Inferno has failed us. He is in the process of going AWOL. We will take him to be rehabillitated but in the mean time we require somebody to take control of the Incinerator."
The Gungan pulled a face. "I know you are already in control of the Intiator and Inflictor but I ask that you take control over the Incinerator. I have already instructed Commander Blackrock, Inferno's second in command, to inform the officers that he will not be returning. You must go into the Incinerator yourself and show them that I, the Galactic Emperor have appointed you!"

The Gungan nodded. "Me-sa do it." His voice was high pitched but not that high pitched for a Gungan. "For you."

"Excellent." The Emperor replied.

The Gungan told his crew that he was going to go to the Incinerator, which was across the galaxy. He needed to finish up with a few things before he did so, however. He ordered for the Inflictor to stay where it was-this was the ship which was assaulting Tarkon in an attempt to try and take it back from the rebelious clones which were under the control of a reported Jedi. Next, the Gungan teleported to the Intiator, which was behind the Inflictor and had just reached level with it. "Deploy as many troops as possible." He told the commander of the Intiator, who was to take control. "Await for my instructions. When you have managed to take out the rebelious ones, speak with me. A trade ship will be in on it's way any minute. The trade ship will contain any armour you wish. Also plan to take the old seperatist base back. It has many resources."

Faldar looked at Vader, who had reactivated the suit. "Focus the main control box on his chest!" He called out to the other jedi. Taking the smaller blade, he threw it at Vader, aiming not for anything on him, but the control box.

K'or Tahn narrowed his eyes and got into a battle stance, readying his mind. "We'll see about that." He harnessed a form of saber combat called Makashi, a kind of fluent and graceful form of dueling.

"Slueinerth? Are you serious"
"I never lie about a deal."grumbled the man.
"And i never heard of it..." Said Lightning, massaging his face. The place smelled worst than a soldier's foot. But somehow, it was the only way he could get this kind of information.
"Now, that's my problem, is it?" said the man, Laine, before taking a sip of something that smelled as awfull as the rest of the place. "Come on, You ask for information, but you don't tell why you need it. It's a difficult business this one. Anyway, i can give you the coordinates... for a price, of course."
"And i thought we were friends..." He said, while paying for the information.
"We are, i usually charge more." The man said "Now a friendly advice... Do not get yourself killed. I need you to pay for more of this." Laine laughed, a sore sound coming out of his throat.
"Yeah, whatever" Lightning said while leaving the tavern.
He had a new destination now.

As the battle waged on, more enemy ships came in. "Shit! Empire reinforcements! They must REALLY want this star system!" Margot said, blasting some more droids. "Clubs Squadron, go! Go now!"
"Roger that! All Clubs, on me!" Clubs Leader said, the group flying towards the spot where the other ships had hit. However, there was a shield generator down there protecting the bottom. "We can't blast it if there's a shield in the way!"
"I'll handle it!" Hearts 3 said, his ship severely injured. He flew straight towards the shield generator and the Stormtroopers manning it, ejecting right as his ship flew through the barrier and exploded, destroying the shield. John flew over, stepping out and letting his droid R3 do the piloting as he pulled Trickshot over to him with the force.
"Trickshot, right? Good work." John said with a smile.
"Thank you, General!"
"Clubs Squadron, you're all clear! Go before they send reinforcements!" Margot shouted, and Clubs Squadron continued their bombing run, their explosives finding their marks. As all of the ships flew away, some damaged but no ships other than Hearts 3 downed on the side of the Legion Lost, the Empire troops and remaining Vulture Droids were crushed under the falling tower, which exploded upon impacting with the ground. Imperial communications in the sector were done for until they built a new tower.
"Great job, men! Let's get back to the Unity." John said with a smile, Trickshot secured next to R3. The starfighters all quickly flew into the bay of the old Republic ship, and as soon as all the ships landed it began to soar up and away. Stealth mode was on, so scanners wouldn't be able to detect them. But if there was a Sith on one of those ships, well...

"I've had enough of this foolishness." Vader proclaimed as he raised a hand, and the saber stopped, the blade inches from his palm, before he deftly curled the hand into a fist, and the small saber was crushed. "You continue to underestimate the dark side of the force." His fist uncurled, and he thrust out his palm, sending a heavy wave of the force, it's range wide as it hit both of the Jedi, along with flinging debris through the air.

K'or grunted with effort as he dug in his heels, using the Force to maintain his footing while slashing apart any sharp debris that happened to fly in his direction. "While you continue to tarnish the light." He lunged forward and lashed out with the Force, stopping the copious debris in the air and sending it back towards the Sith Lord.

Zenix recognized that kind of confidence. It reminded him of Skywalker back in the Jedi Temple. It was a long shot, but Zenix had an idea to find out who this man is. "Are you Skywalker!?" He asked the Sith in a serious tone.

Faldar watched as the saber was crushed. The problem was that the sabers he has are highly unstable. The saber was going to explode, and it isn't gonna be good. He waved his hand up to create a force field to protect himself, and readied for the explosion.

Darth waved his hand casually, and the debris was tossed harmlessly aside. "The Jedi is dead. You will accept defeat, one way, or another." He growled, and re-ignited his saber once again, before hearing the call of 'Skywalker'. He let out a deep, beast-like growl. "Skywalker, is dead. I killed him." With that, he shoved the debris of the crushed saber towards Zenix, before suddenly launching through the air with unrivaled speed, and ferocity, his saber swinging with a skilled arm towards K'or. "You will die, as Skywalker did."

Zenix deflected the debris away just seconds before it hit him. He then rushed towards K'or, ignited his deceased master's lightsaber and clashed it with Vader's. "You mean just like how you killed my master!?" He said angrily to the dark lord.

The dark lord sensed the built up anger in the Jedi before him, before their swords clashed, but as they did clash, Zenix was laughably blown away, by the sheer strength of Darth Vader. "Exactly how." Vader replied coldly as he continued his original attack against K'or, hoping to strike up the dark side in the young Jedi. Perhaps he could be of use to Vader in the future.

K'or stepped back to stabilize his center of gravity and blocked Vader's attack, grunting softly when the two sabers clashed in a show of light and sparks. Despite the overwhelming power the Sith Lord possessed, K'or managed to hold his own, muscles straining with the effort of keeping Vader from striking him down.