• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: Rise of the Empire

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
The squadrons approached the downed Republic ship and they saw Commander Stone coming out of it with the 6 missing clone troopers and they cheered as they surrounded Stone. They recognised his black armour, associated with Vader himself. "Vader has arrived!" They shouted, into their microphones, which came to Inferno's speaker.

"Yes I know. I told you guys to prepare for him." Inferno informed them. "But your damm communications were faulty! Let him do what he wishes. Stay outside of that ship but should he have difficulty defeating who he was looking for, then we must act immediately. I will come down and order you myself directly, should that be the case."

"Sir. Yes sir!" The clone troopers all shouted.

Cutter stood in an LAAT with 3 other clone troopers. They knew Vader would be after the Jedi here. The LAAT converged on the imperial position. They fired on the imperial TIE fighters and dropped off the troops. Cutter and the clones fired on the imperials.

The clones on the planet saw the firing coming from the sky and engaged. They had to make sure Lord Vader was safe. They fired many laser bullets towards the LAAT and the rebel clone troopers. "They're attacking us from the air!" One clone trooper reported to Inferno via a hologram machine installed onto his armour as the hologram of Inferno appeared on his arm. "They seem to be clones from what I can see."

"Split off rebel factions." Inferno stated. "Protect Vader at all costs. Don't let them get in. I'm on my way."

"Yes sir." The clone trooper saluted.

Inferno then marched to the hanger bay where most of the TIE fighters had gone. He took a stroll down a narrow bridge which was only for him alone. He arrived at a door which opened auotmatically and he gazed at his fighter ship. It looked like a TIE fighter but it was aslightly bigger and, most notiably, a black and red colour, the red being a dark shade or maroon colour. His weapon, a large metal backpack with a long lined tube attatched to, was loaded onto it and Inferno boarded the speedy ship.

The rebellious clones quickly dispatched several of the imperial dogs. Cutter knocked an enemy clone onto the ground and aimed at his head. “You are a disgrace to clones everywhere.” He said coldly as he fired, the plasma bolt cutting a hole through the armor. Cutter then moved to killing the rest of the storm troopers.

Falcon, however, didn't seem keen to the plan. "Blow up my ship!? Now, listen here. I'm not destroying my house. That thing protects Trance and I from the deadly environment out here!" He growled.

"Lord Vader, an elite team of rebellious clones are attacking outside of the ship."
Vader turned to look at the Dark Trooper. "Leave me. Kill them." He ordered. The Troopers gave nods, and immediately jogged off as Vader turned back to the final barrier between him and the Jedi. He'd have to go around through several more traps, but he was eager.
Igniting his red blade, Vader impaled the wall separating himself from the Jedi, and started to burn a hole through which to climb through, but stopped suddenly.
He pulled out the blade and took a step back, before thrusting his arm out, calling upon the force.
The wall shattered, flinging torn metal outwards. Once all was silent, Vader stood silently, illuminated by only his light saber as he looked through the hole he'd made at his Jedi adversary.

"Enclosed formation. Tactical Diamond." A Dark Trooper ordered the others as they exited the ship. "It's just four rogues. Should be a piece of cake. Remember what Rex taught us." With that, the Dark Troopers took off in separate positions, before just... disappearing. They'd engaged their invisibility.

" Home's can be rebuilt lives cannot." Davos said before he thought again. He could see a few troopers. " We can take out a couple of troopers and use their armor to blend in and slowly take the others out." He suggested.

Faldar stood, unflinching, at the new arrival. "Who are you?" He asked, the tone of command strong enough to cause an army to follow orders. His longer blade was ignited, and he held his two blades in his hands. "Drop the saber, Sith." Faldar said, spitting the last word like a curse.

"Nah. I ain't wearing that shit armor. Do you know how much more durable Clone armor is? It's like they down graded." Falcon replied before standing up on the branch he'd been on. "But if you knew anything about this planet, you'd understand that getting rid of my shelter is a worse mistake than trying to fool a wookie." With that, he jumped from his branch, to another tree, landing with ease.

Vader said nothing as he started to walk forward, his pace quickening, his breathing the only sound between the opponents (that, and the sabers). He stopped several feet away from Faldar. "I am surprised you don't recognize me." the Sith finally replied, almost tauntingly.

" Okay clone what's your plan?" He asked. He closed his eyes as he tried to sense what was going on. He opened his eyes. " Shit." He said. " Some Jedi is taking on that Emperors dog." He said as he stood up knowing that he might have to jump in.

Faldar didn't fall for the trick. "Look in a mirror lately? Might explain some things." Faldar waited for a second while the Sith walked forward. Faldar quickly used the force to drop tons of random materials over the enterance hole, sealing them off. "Comd at me, and don't hold back."

Vader didn't look back at the now sealed entrance. He didn't need to. It was an obvious move. He was eager to destroy this Jedi. He represented Anakin Skywalker, the man Vader hated more than anyone else in the galaxy. He represented a past Vader wished to forget. He would vanquish this Jedi.
"Foolish." He said, and slashed with intense ferocity and power, one-armed, but enough power to knock back even the likes of a wookie.

"No idea what to say about that last part, but if you have to go, I can handle these wannabes no problem." Falcon replied tediously as the Storm Troopers closed in. "I fear we may have to leave this planet..."

The man nodded. " I'll be back." He said as he jumped foreword staying in the trees. He stopped as he looked at the black dog and the man the jedi that he was fighting. He activated his lightsaber as he thought about what to do.

Faldar placed both blades in a X formation, completely stopping the blow. Using the shorter blade to hold the force now that it was weakened, he made a jab with the longer. "You never answered me. Who are you, and why is there a trashcan over your head?"

Vader pulled back his saber and knocked aside the blow with ease, before swinging again as they parried and blocked blows. He said nothing as his fist suddenly entered the fight, striking Faldar's jaw the moment both of his sabers were occupied by Vader's. He took a step back to allow Faldar to recover from the blow of the metal fist, his free hand now clasping the saber's hilt. "I, am Darth Vader." He said simply, though his tone was menacing.

Last edited:

Many of the clone troopers outside fell to the blows of the rebelious clones. How could so few do so much damage? The clone troopers were relieved when they saw the dark troopers helping them, yet they weren't sure if they would be much help. A red and black ship in the shape of a TIE fighter flew down. It looked diffrent to most ships the clone troopers had come out of and It did not crash. Instead, a lone many parachuted from it, as the ship came in for landing. The ship landed on top of the republic's ship as the body of Inferno could be seen-the strong crimson armour identified him as diffrrent from thre rest and he was wielding a backpack. The metal backpack seemed to be a machine-a Jetpack. He hovered in the air for a few seconds before being saluted by the imperials. Inferno landed onto the republic's old ship and entered through a small hole at the top. He attatched a long tube to his 'jetpack' device on his back. He landed in a hallway just behind where Vader had come through.

The clones took their chance and charged the storm troopers as they saluted their superior and killed most of them, they had left 2 storm troopers alive by accident though, which they quickly dispatched and marched into the building, activating lights on the sides of their helmets.

The Dark Troopers stepped from the darkness, turning off their camouflage, and moving in behind the rogue clones, immediately opening fire, forcing the clones to find cover, as the Dark Troopers themselves found cover, continuing to fire on the position, making it nearly impossible for one of the rogues to pop up and fire back without getting killed.
"Sir. These rogues really are clones. Only clones can take out the new forces so easily." One of the Dark Troopers stated to his superior. "Good. Now It's a fair fight."

Zenix spotted the ship and saw a Jedi and a clone outside of an entrance. He then saw the Jedi rush inside and sensed Vader's presence inside. He then turned to the Padawan. "Stay here," he said and rushed inside, not stopping to see the clone's reaction.

Davos jumped down when no one was looking. He quickly disposed of one of the clones and took his armor. He ran towards the fight. " Lord Vader." He said. " Sorry to disturb you but we got word or a group of Jedi east of here led by General Kenobi." He said keeping his voice calm as he said it.

Faldar watched as the clone ran up. He held out one hand, sending a wave of force at him. "Stay back clone, not your battle." He shook his head from the punch, but it would heal. "And Vader, practice your E-vadoring!" (Evading) He lept forward, launching a series of attacks on the person in the suit, leaving no time for a counter, only blocking.

Most of the Clone troopers had been defeated or, at the very least, knocked out. A few of ran towards the dark troopers to support them. There was only a quarter of the original group left. Meanwhile, Inferno fell down from another chasm. He pushed himself up the cliff. He recieved news that the rebel clones had defeated most of his own clones. Infuriated, Inferno grabbed the long tube that came from his jetback and he saw Vader, running forwards. He saw the Jedi trying to cut down his master. "I'm coming!" He shouted to Vader. Infuriated by the two strains he had, he pressed a button on the mechanism and flames spewed out, initially in a straight line, then it went out of control. Soon, the whole room and the rooms around it were covered in flames.

"I'll incinerate you all if I have to!" He shouted, with a red angry face.

Vader didn't have time to make a response yet, as the Jedi initiated another attack with ferocity, but the Dark Lord was only amused by this, as he effortlessly blocked each attack before shoving his palm outward, sending the Jedi flailing into a wall at full force. "Dispose of this Jedi filth. Kenobi is..." His voice trailed off as he turned to the Trooper, wearing the latest model of Storm Trooper gear. He lowered his gaze. "You do not fool me." He stated, before quickly slashing with his blade.

Inferno ran in front of Vader and unleashed another wave of flames. "How sad, that you will perish today, that you will be burned...to ashes! You're toast!" Inferno roared, giving an angry yet confident smile.

Davis quickly activated his saber as he blocked the attack. He locked eyes with the man as he sensed the dark Lord's presence.
He pushed the pyro away

Inferno got pushed into a wall. His back hit the wall initially, then his head. When he hit his head, a scar was created. But Inferno wasn't done. He jumped forwards again and walked towards Davos and activated his flamethrower again. "You're toast!!!" Inferno shouted. The flames spread to the floor and walls as the temperature increased.

Inferno shot more flames towards the Jedi and then shot downwards towards the floor, causing Inferno to fly into the air. Inferno flew so far up that he appeared outside of the downed Republic ship. There, he met back up with the remaining Clone troopers to try and capture the rebelious clones.

Cutter and the others noticed flames approaching, as well as Vader. They all quickly made a mad dash for the exit to the ship, only to be met by a face full of blaster barrels. “Shit...” cutter muttered under his breath as he and the clones were apprehended. If they had tried to get to cover they would’ve been shot. This was the one option.

Vader raised his arm lazily as the new Jedi attempted to force push him, but through the Sith Lord's work, the attack failed. "You've been a distraction enough." Vader growled as he lifted his arm into the air, the Jedi being lifted too, choking. "You were a fool for attacking me." He continued as he cocked his head slightly. He'd expected more of a challenge from these Jedi, but it seemed either they were weaker than the last he'd met, or he was significantly more skilled and confident than the last time.

David smirked as he repulsed Vader's hold on him he landed on his feet as he activated his saber as he got into form 3 position. "I just needed to get that Pyro out of my way.

At this, Vader became annoyed. "While I admire your persistence, Jedi, you're long overdue a death."
He deactivated his saber and tucked it to his side, before making a slashing motion with one hand, forcing the saber of the Jedi away, then sticking out his other hand, and a torrent of electrical blue lightning shot from his fingertips directly into the Jedi before him, but the Sith Lord remained mindful of any counter attack, and the other Jedi he still sensed on the planet.

Accidently firing down again, Inferno flew into the air once more. He fell down into a hole that seemed to be the enterence of a drain system. The air vents pushed him down and he fell back into the room he had just been into. He bumped his head on a wall and fell onto his stomach. His helmet fell off. Inferno reached his arm out and tried to grasp it with his right hand, but he could not reach it. His back seemed broken, Inferno could not get up. He heard the sound of a jetpack as a man in green armour, similar to the style of the clones appeared, yet the armour was different many ways. He down on this so called 'great clone leader' and grabbed his helmet. Inspecting it, the man saw scratches of all sorts around at and looking at the scarred clone's face one more time, offered him a hand.

"Thank you." Inferno said, as he reached out to grab the helmet from the other man's hands.

"No no no, you're not getting your hands on this, mate. You don't need it...it's old...I could sell this for good money..." The voice sounded like a combination of an American, British and Australian accent.

"That's property of the Empire..." Inferno stated. "Give it back, I..."

Then a large hologram of the Emperor himself appeared. The green armoured man had made it appear in front of them by tapping a button on his arm.

"Inferno, you do not need your helmet." The Emperor smiled at him. "I have given this man control over most of my subjects."

"What?!" Inferno asked.

"I realise you have not met before. Allow me to introduce my newest client, Boba Fett."

"Boba Fett? The Boba Fett...Jesus..."

"That's right!" The green armoured man shouted.

"I have hired him for a while. He will help us take care of any remaining Jedi scum for the time being...and you will answer to him now, as he is a bounty hunter and knows how to kill a Jedi."

"But...but...i'm the leader of the clone armies in this area. I can't have some lawless bounty hunter order me about!!"

"You will obey him to the end of our contract. I cannot sign a new contract with him now. It will have to be done when the Jedi are finished."

"No...I...won't stand for this...I'm in charge here..."

"So you will stand against my orders, me, the Emperor, your Emperor." The Emperor said to Inferno. "Haha." He laughed. "I see what must be done. Shoot him, Boba."

Boba Fett looked at the massive hologram of the Emperor. "Right now?"

"Yes. Do it." The Emperor ordered.

Boba Fett took out his gun and shot one laser blast at Inferno. It hit Inferno in his chest. Then, Inferno fell to the ground and another shot fired in his back. Inferno got up. "Fine..." He said. His body was exhausted. "As you wish, my Emperor."

The Emperor smiled. His plan to control Inferno with Boba was now working and his brilliant idea to have Inferno get shot by him reinforced that Boba's actions were the Emperor's own. "Do not fail me again." The hologram disappeared.

Faldar climbed back up from his slam into the wall. Watching Vader blast the lightning at the other Jedi, he took the other saber and tossed it into the bolts. Using the force, he held it there to absorb the lightning. He didn't know melee, but he knew the force and sabers.

Vader turned his head, and waved his free arm. The saber on his belt detached itself from him, and flew towards Faldar at an alarming speed as it ignited, getting ready to impale him.
With the Jedi distracted, Darth Vader was able to blow aside the saber halting his force lightning, and continue it's trajectory towards the second Jedi.

Inferno struggled to walk for a few seconds. It was very embarrassing for him. "I'll take it from here." Boba Fett said to Inferno. Boba Fett pressed a button on his backpack and it suddenly blasted him into the air. He flew and hovered above the Jedi. He fired several shots from his gun, before firing a rocket from his arm pad. "Boba here." He said to Darth Vader. "The Emperor says I'm to help you! Step aside, Jedi!"

Cutter and the other rebellious clones layed down their weapons and then a stormtrooper had their hands tied. The clones were pushed up against the wall of the ship where they sat in silence, glaring at the storm troopers under their helmets. “They betrayed the values of the true republic...” Cutter thought, his eyes filled with hatred.

Inferno marched outside. This wasn't his place. He stared at the clones being arrested. He whiped out his flamethrower as he searched for any other rebelious clones.

Inside the ship, Boba Fett hovered in the air. He fired three missiles from his arms, which were directed towards ther Jedi.

Faldar saw the blade come at him. Quickly, he reached around and grabbed the red saber out of the air. "Gonna be harder than that." He said. Now that Vader had no saber, he reached to the blaster Faldar had in his belt. Switching it out, he started to blast at the Sith.

Vader raised his hand and 'caught' the blaster bolts in the air, dissipating them before both sabers were suddenly yanked from Faldar and into Vader's hands.
Immediately, his robotic fist crushed Faldar's saber as Darth activated his own. "You underestimate me, Jedi." He stated, before raising his hand again, force choking Faldar. "You fought valiantly, but you have ultimately met your end."
With that, he began to slam Faldar relentlessly into the walls, never faltering, and the Sith Lord's power only seemed to increase as he continued.

Faldar hit the wall, but used it as a support. Using his own force energy, he repelled the Sith's force. "I underestimate nobody. Especially not a robot!" Kicking a trap set up, an EMP blast was set off, strong enough to take down a small ship immediately.