• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: Rise of the Empire

Discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/star-wars-rise-of-the-empire.18104/

STAR WARS
RISE OF THE EMPIRE

The Clone Wars has ended, and the galaxy is at peace.
With the fall of the Republic comes the rise of the Empire, ruled by former Senator Palpatine.
A new era has begun, and new heroes must be born.
With the Jedi now viewed as traitors of the new Empire
and forced into hiding, the Emporer's secret champion, a terrifying
abomination the public views as their hero against the Jedi, Darth Vader,
begins the eradication process.
A group of Jedi Padawans and rogue Clone Troopers have fled to Sluienerth
As they continue their training and attempt to survive, they have no idea what
is coming for them, as Sluienerth is one of the many planets Vader is en route to.
The harsh planet will not be safe for much longer...
CT-2441 opened his eyes slowly, expecting to see the rough interior design of Republic Attack Cruiser he had practically made his home for almost the entirety of the Clone Wars, until that fateful accident. He'd received the communication.
"Initiate Order-" Chancellor Palpatine began, until the ship rocked, and the communication was cut. A handful of Separatist Cruisers had surrounded them, only just arriving out of slip space and hailing the ship with laser fire.
He was forced to bring his Jedi General and the General's apprentice, in an attempt to save them, getting into the life pod with them.
They watched the ship blow, but during the assault, the General had suffered greatly.

CT-2441 shook his head. He didn't exactly take pleasure in remembering it all. With a sigh, he sat up, stroking the thick white beard he'd proudly grown. He was an old clone of the Republic, but still a formidable soldier. He'd saved the Padawan, in the end. His General wasn't so lucky. Another groan and a grumble later, CT-2441 stepped out of the crashed ship that he and the other Jedi survivors lived on. A crashed ship in a remote system on an uncharted planet. They couldn't be ensured to survive here for long, especially CT-2441, or his code name, Falcon, whose accelerated aging process made him useless within the next couple of years. His time was running short, and he hoped he could live long enough to see at least another battle.
Grabbing the jug of water, he slowly drank some, but not much, as he breathed in the air of the humid jungle they'd landed on. It would get crazy hot midday, and so humid, that even the Trooper would get exhausted. At night, the temperature would go below freezing. It was like a humid, lush desert, and Falcon hated it.

Davos breathed heavily. He looked at the down dark force wielder. ' Why the hell are they after me?' He thought. 'I'm not a jedi anymore.' He walked back to his house. He looked and saw his wife's body. He frowned as sadness wrapped itself around him. He shook his head. He picked up Myra's body and buried her. He took off the purple gem stone that once illuminated her beautiful eyes. " I'm sorry." He said to her. "I'm so sorry." he thought. He stood over her grave before heading back to the house. A child was screaming. He picked up his son Corrine. He could tell that he was going to have the same red hair as his mother. " We have to go." He said to the baby before heading out.
After a few days journey he found a presumably uninhabited planet. He left Corrine with the ships captain Kyp Horn knowing that he would be able to take care of him better than his own farther could. With Corrine he left his Kyber crystal.

On his first day of walking threw the jungle he found a downed republic ship. Davos took out his light saber as he walked towards the ship on guard of whatever might be in it.

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
In the dark abyss of space flew an Imperial Star Destroyer. It had red lines on it, which complemented it's name, the Crimson Chaos. It housed many clone troopers, many of which were awaiting orders for their next move. TIE fighters sat in the hanger, many of them being constructed by various droids. A group of muscular clone troopers marched over to a lift, which took them to a room with a number of glass panes, which were wide. In the distance, a green planet could be seen. In front of the clones, stood another clone trooper. This one was special, as he wore a dark red shade of armour, instead of white. He stood with his back to them, looking out at the green planet. His arms were crossed behind his back. Next to him, was a large oblong of a table or desk, presumably where he had worked and next to the desk, a small control pannel, with a host of buttons and switches. There weren't many papers on the table, suggesting paperwork wasn't his thing. And this was true: he was known for his strength in battle, his resillience and use of brute force to achieve his aims.

"So you came." The commander said, calmly. This man meant business. He lead a vast part of the Empire's forces. "Tell the others to make sure everything's in shape. Gather the weapons into the ships and take off and I want the majority of the squadrons to fly over onto that planet. Have you got me?"

"Yes sir!" The group of clone troopers shouted, slauting him, before rushing off.

The clone commander smiled. "I've got you now." He whispered. He took his helmet off. He looked much more sinister with his helmet on, as the helmet seemed to depict a bloody skull. With it off, the only striking features of this clone was his bald head and scar above his left eye. They seemed to be another scar on his head though, a much larger one. The man grabbed a small disc shaped object from his table and pressed a button. Suddenly, a large blue hologram of an old man in a hood appeared before him. It was Emperor Palpatine himself!

"My lord." The red suited commander knelt before his master, even though it was just a hologram.

"Well i'm flattered." The old crackled voice spoke. "CC-3000, or should I say, Inferno. It is a good name for you, really. Now we must move on to more pressing matters. Have you completed the scans of the planet I asked for you to observe?"

"Yes master." Inferno stated. "Scans suggest there are intelligent lifeforms on there. I've asked my squadrons to prepare their ships to go in for an exploration mission."

"You are ahead of the game. Excellent. Just excellent!" Palatine smiled. "If this is the planet I think it is...we could have stumbled upon the location of the last members of the Jedi order! Excellent."

Faldar was flying around in the Star Shadow, his ship. He knew that there was a group of padawans hidden away on this planet, and was sent by what's left of the jedi to help them. He ran a proximity locator around the area he was flying around. The signal picked up a downed ship. Faldar made the ship stop, and landed it close by. The cloaking on it was specially made for him, invisible to the naked eye, and most scanners. When the fairly large sized ship landed, he walked out. Faldar took out his small knife-saber, and held it out, ready to defend. Slowly, he walked to the ship.

The troopers in the hanger bay all boarded their ships. Most of them were TIE fighters, the new kind of superior small fighter ships that had been comissioned. About 15-25 ships flew off of the Crimson Chaos, or the Incinerator, as it was often refered to. The ships scattered around, with two or three of them clusted up. In each ship, there were about 1 or 2 men each, some had managed to squeeze 3 or even 4 clone troopers in. They approached the planet with initial caution. Then, when they couldn't see anything, the ships darted downwards at full speed. A mist surrounded the planet as the pilots were unable to see. This caused some of the pilots to crash into the thick deep jungle before them. Dizzly hopping out, they searched for the other crashed ships, one by one. They managed to track each downed fighter but some of them had not crashed and had landed in another position.

Falcon wiped his brow, before perking up at a certain sound not within the ship where the Jedi he'd saved slept. Quickly, he rushed into his downed ship, grabbing his battle worn helmet and E-11 Blaster (which is a new model at the time), before returning back outside, armed and ready.
After looking down his sights for a few moments, he spotted something. "Halt!" He yelled as he took a few steps towards the approaching Faldar as he emerged from the growth of plant life. "Hands in the air." Falcon ordered, his finger on the trigger, ready to pull it, and blast this character to nothing.

A sudden transmission called upon Inferno's attention. As the Clone pulled out his transponder, the holographic figure of Darth Vader appeared. "CC-3000." He stated. "I will be arriving on the planet shortly. You will secure an area. Do NOT attack any Jedi. That, is for me." With that, Vader disconnect the communication link, disappearing.
Lord Vader walked briskly down the hall as the transmission ended, his new black robes sweeping behind him. His coverings shone in the light. He was still adjusting to this suit, but after taking on the 8 Jedi on Kashyyyk, he realized just how obsolete the suit made him. He still needed adjusting, but he was growing accustomed to it. As he stepped onto the bridge, the Admiral's hand snapped up to his forehead. "My Lord." He said. "The Jedi?" Vader immediately asked. "You're raid was successful, my Lord. There are no more Jedi on Kamino."
Vader made no reply as he looked out of the view port, gazing at the mass of stars they passed at light speed. "Inform me when we arrive." The Dark Lord ordered, before swiftly turning around, and marching deftly out, more than likely to get some time in the bacta tank, to heal, and to feel human again.

Davos stopped he put his hands in the air as he looked for the man that said that. 'So this planet isn't uninhabited.' He thought. He closed his eyes as he called upon the force. He cocked his head a little bit. " If your planning on killing me clone I suggest you make it quick and return to being one of the emperors dogs." he said as he looked in the clone's direction.

Inferno nodded and then spoke into a radio system to the troopers that had positioned on the planet. "This is a direct order from lord Vader, do not engage in any Jedi if you do see them. Repeat-do not engage in any Jedi if you see them."

There was a fuzzy noise on the radio back before a voice spoke from one of the troopers. "Sir, most of our ships couldn't communicate back to you! There was a deep mist surrounding the planet causing some of our pilots to diverge from the landing point. We've managed to get two ships to safely land on the planet and the rest went missing but we believe they crashed on other sides of the planet."

"Go and find them!" Inferno shouted. "Round them all back up to the rally point. But whatever you do, do NOT engage with the Jedi. they will know our location and then that will spoil Lord Vader's plans!"

"Yes sir!"

Entering the planet's atmosphere was a Jedi Interceptor with silver coloring. The pilot was a Jedi Padawan by the name of Zenix Sorrel. Zenix could still remember what happened at the Jedi Temple.

The temple was being overwhelmed by clone troopers and parts of the temple were crumbling down. Zenix tried to fight for as long as he can but didn't know how long he could last. He was near the quarters of his master, Shaak Ti. He then saw Skywalker walk out the room and horror filled Zenix's eyes. He immediately rushed into the room and saw Shaak Ti in the floor, with a stab wound on her chest. Zenix rushed to her side and held her in arms. After exchange a few words, Shaak Ti's final words were, "Run....my....child...." Once those words have been said, Shaak Ti slowly died. After shedding tears, Zenix took his master's lightsaber and ran to the main hanger. As he was about board his interceptor, a clone trooper ambushed Zenix and shot his lightsaber to pieces. Zenix then used his master's lightsaber to kill to clone and made his escape afterwards.

Zenix shook his head to forget that horror and landed on the planet. He then got his ship and explored, unaware to the fact that there are other Jedi here.

"Emperor? DOG!?" Falcon roared. "I am loyal to the Republic, fool. You'll regret comin' here." He growled as he approached the ship, and reached for something, then put the object on his belt, and raised his weapon again, before opening fire on the intruder, a quick succession of bolts of red. "Die, scum!"

With quick reflexeses he activated his saber and activated it. It's purple blade reflected the blaster bolts. Davos let out a breath as he jumped towards the man. " Hate to tell you this mate but the Republic is dead, your war is over, you damn clones are responsible for the death of thousands of Jedi." He said as he looked at the man.

Falcon tossed the weapon aside as he grabbed the object on his hilt and activated it, igniting a blue light saber, and clashed it against the purple one Davos had. "That looks an awful lot alike General Windu's light saber. Did you take it off of his dead body!?" The Clone roared as he used his brute strength to knock Davos back. "I've been trained by General Kenobi himself, you'll have to be better than a Jedi scavenger to beat me." At this, Falcon charged forward, saber at the ready.

Davos went into a form three stance as he waited for the man's attack. " I was trained by Master Chetel." He said as he looked at the clone. " And no this lightsaber design is mine, and it was my wife's royal gemstone that illuminates this blade." He said

"If you are a Jedi, then why didn't you say so?" Falcon growled, taking a step back, holding the saber defensively, in a way similar to Obi Wan. "Unless, of course, you're trying to deceive me."

Trance heard the sound of blaster fire, and took off at a run, heading back to the Clone that had saved him, until he was forced to stop as he almost ran into someone (Zenix). Stepping back, he grabbed his light saber, fearing that this character was a foe.

" Cause I'm not a jedi." He said as he deactivated his blade. He could tell that this clone wasn't among the ones that caused the purge. " I left the order two years ago. Even so my house was attacked by clones and a dark force user." He said. " I came here because I thought it was uninhabited." He said. He took a step foreword. " I'm Davos Tyrell." He said offering the clone his hand.

After exploring the planet, Zenix came to a stop as he was about to bump into a young boy. He then saw the boy take out a lightsaber and realized he was a young Padawan. "Woah, easy there young one," Zenix said, "I'm not going to hurt you."

A group of clone troopers spotted the large body of the old Republic ship that had been downed years ago. Astonished, they started recording themselves with a small spherical droid which contained a camera.

"Sir!" One of the clone troopers who lead the small squad reported back to Inferno. "Squadron 4 reporting in. We've fixed the intercom system. The other groups have confirmed that they are still alive so we went out to find them. We've picked up squadrons 1 and 2 on the way through the jungle."

"And?" Inferno asked, as he saw the face of the clone trooper appear on a screen next to his desk.

"Most of our squadrons...we've reported seeing a large downed ship. But this ship is not of the TIE fighter make..." The camera moved to zoom in on the massive ship.

"Do NOT enter that ship. There might be something important in there. We'll have a thorough sweep once Lord Vader arrives."

Squadron 4 nodded in agreement. They looked behind them to find squadron 3. Now , Squadrons 1 2 3 4 were united with each other. There were still about 16 other squads though, lurking around the jungle, trying to find each other.

"I don't trust you." Falcon said to Davos and his extended hand. "Just don't try anything funny, I don't think I'm bred to fight at this age." With that, he turned and started to make his way back to his ship.

Trance narrowed his eyes, but fear was noticeable in his eyes. "W-who are? Why are you here?" He asked as he ignited the saber, his grip tightening.

Faldar entered the downed ship. Looking round with the light of his blades, he saw tools and things scattered across the ground. Picking up a blaster, he looked it over. "Decent blaster." He placed it into it's holster, and attached said holster to his belt. He walked farther into the ship, unbenounced the clones outside.

"Understood." He said as he looked around. His head was starting to throb. He shook his head. " We don't need to like each other but we need to work together to survive." He said as he grabbed his saber. " Tell me old man how good are you with a blaster." He said as he rubbed his head. " We have company."

Falcon grumbled as he retrieved his blaster. "If you didn't have a saber to deflect my bolts, you'd be dead." He replied as he reloaded it. "What kind of 'company' have you invited here, Davros?" He asked gruffly while tucking his own saber away.

Darth Vader stood on the bridge of the ship, looking through the blast windows at space beyond, just as they exited hyperspace. "Lord Vader. We have arrived." The admiral stated. "Establish communications with CC-3000 and his Troopers." Vader ordered. "Yes, Lord Vader."

Zenix could clearly see the fear in the boy's eyes. "Relax, okay," he said, "My name is Zenix Sorrel. I'm a Jedi, like you." He then took out Shaak Ti's lightsaber and ignited it. The blue blade came out of the hilt.

"Not the good kind." He said as he activated his saber. " I feel a dark presence coming this way." He said as he took a few steps back. "We need to barricade this area." He said.

Squadrons 1 2 3 and 4 all searched for the remaining groups of troopers from the Incinerator. They did not split up, as they believed this would allow them to get lost in the labyrinth of the dense jungle. They moved together, as they found lone clone troopers on the floor who had been knocked out during the collision course. The group was able to unite the members of the fallen comrades to their ships, finding more troopers as they did this. They gained two squads of troopers when they united the lost crew members: squadrons 9 and 17. They group found out that squadron 20 had been completely whiped out. Their saw their downed TIE fighter in flames, with smoke coming out. Investigating the wreckage they found members from squadron 19. The members of squadron 19 took them back to their ship, where there was a group of dead aliens on the floor. The group explained how they had to fight their way through a certain species that inhabited Sluienerth in order to survive. Squadron 5 and 7 seemed to be teaming up in order to find everyone else. They bumped into the large group of troopers when a Sluienerth lifeform threatened to attack one of the ships. A group of troopers in the jungle were heard. One trooper from the large group unveiled them when pushing the branches and leaves down. They had found squadron 8. Continuing to search through the jungles, the group found two TIE fighters on the edge of the jungle that had gone off course. The group theorised that the two ships had collided with each other, just before they crashed to the ground, most likely from squadron 6 and 11. They pulled out a bunch of men from the wreckage. Luckily, most were alive but by the time they had been pulled out and a medical analysis had been done, some had died. Squadrons 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 17 and 19 had all be reunited. They group found a crater where they pulled out the dead bodies of squadron 10. Another squadron completely dead beside 20. Squadron 12 and 13 were presumed to be smaller groups. They weren't even squadrons. This was indicated by the fact that there were only one clone trooper in each of these. Who greeted the group randomly when they approached the craters of these downed TIE fighters.

Squadrons 14 and 15 had been reported as having their ships downed at a point of beyond that of the old republic ship. The troopers did not initally approve of going this far out but when Inferno gave the order after seeing about the chaos that was going on he was infuriated and gave the order to inspect the area around the republic's destroyed vessel. A scout breakaway group discovered squadron 14's TIE fighter in a body of water just beyond the republic's ship. The crew were at the bottom of the ocean. Clone troopers swam into to save them. The bodies of the crew of Squadron 15 were found next to a river which stemmed from the mouth of the ocean. Their TIE fighter was presumed to have exploded somewhere in the air, but some believed they had jumped out of the ship before it crashed into the river.

Now, the whole group was reunited. As the large group looked around at each other, they told the stories of how they found each of the squadrons and the sad tales of the deaths of the many that had already died, particularly the odd cases of two squadrons completely dying out., as well as a new squadron that went completely missing-squadron 16 It was then when they counted their numbers that one more squadron was missing-squadron 18. Squadrons 16 and 18 had gone off course and had crashed their ships next to the republic's downed ship. When they reported this to Inferno, Inferno was pleased, but very angry at them still for losing troops. He ordered that they find the last two squadrons.

Squadron 16 consisited of two lonely clone troopers. They were scared of this planet and the horrors told by the few. Seeing the downed Republic ship, they recognised it, as it was similar to their own. They decieded to investigate it, entering the darkened enterence and seeing the moss and ivy that had grown.
Squadron 18 entered from the other side. This was a larger group of four people. One of them had serous burn marks and wounds and had to be carried by the group, as the ship had exploded and set on fire during the unexplained collision. They believed they could hear clone troopers on the other side and went inside to find that there were not there. Exploring more, they realised they needed to escape if they were ever going to see the group again.

"Barricade? No wonder you Jedi were decimated. All you can think of is to defend. I say we ambush them." Falcon replied as he started moving from his ship. "I also saved a Padawan, he's somewhere out there."

Trance relaxed a little. "Oh, okay." He sighed. "So... how did you get here?" He asked precariously.

A transmission appeared for Inferno. It was Lord Vader again. "CC-3000. I am in orbit. Have you cleared a landing area?" He asked, his voice as cold as ever.
He didn't want to risk fighting alone against any more Jedi. His new body still needed getting used to, and the last Jedi he'd faced had nearly killed him.

" Have you ever heard the term the bestdefense is a good offence." He said. Before jumping to one of the tree's. " What's your plan officer?" He asked as he tried to figure out where the soldiers and the dark presence would be coming from.

Faldar had reached the lower command deck. Using his lightsaber, he cut away at some wires. "Good materials." Faldar was the master of Jedi tech before they were sent to hiding. Turning away, he saw an old lightsaber, from some odd Jedi knight. Probably killed. He thought, picking up the blade. Faldar activated the weapon, and saw that the beam was very long and thin. Much to long for him, but it is a Jedi's rule of respect not to change another Jedi's saber. Even after death. Placing it into his bag, he continued through.

"My lord, we have cleared a big enough area for you to land, which should be free from any unwanted pests. We have already deployed a number of squads onto the planet. They have made enough room for you as they have cut down the trees in the jungle area or at the very least, squashed the smaller ones when they landed. We will not fail you or the Emperor." Inferno knelt before Vader.

"We will see." Vader replied as the transmission was cut.
Lord Vader turned on his heel and proceeded to walk off the bridge. "Prepare a TIE fighter in the hangar." He ordered upon exiting.

"A simple ambush. We have no idea where they're coming from, so we go the only direction they're not looking. Up." Falcon smirked as he proceeded to grab a low branch on a tree, and started climbing with skill.

Faldar was struck with a wave of force. Some kind of evil had come, and it was strong. Best way to go is deeper. He thought, and ran deeper into the downed ship. He wasn't afraid about his ship, it was properly cloaked, and there are only a rare few scanners that can pick it up. And most of them only work in space. He soon came across the docking bay. Now, he is under the ground completely, from the ships angle. Falder took this time to prepare for what could come.

Zenix turn off the lightsaber and was about to answer the boy, but he sensed an evil presence coming. And a familiar one at that. Zenix knew exactly who it was. "We going to have company soon," he said and turned back to the boy, "Do you have a hideaway or something?"

A group of clone troopers drew closer and closer towards the Jedi remnants that were within the ruins of the former Republic ship. Two came from their left and four came from the right. They met up and started talking. They weren't aware that there could be potential opposition to the Empire within the ship. They thought initially that this was just a drill until they began to hear strange sounds. They managed to piece together what had happened. Then their communication devices starting working again for some odd reason and they were suprised to see angry faces from the other battlions staring down on them through holograms. The Inferno's face appeared.

"You went in there?!" He shouted. His face was red and his voice was loud and rough. "I told you all not to go there....do not go any deeper! Lord Vader will most displeased and angered!!"

"Yes. I was saved by a Clone Trooper. He took me here, and our ship crashed. I'll take you back to meet him." The Padawan said, and turned, walking off. "Come on."

A group of TIE Fighters landed in the clearing that Inferno's men had set up. The first to exit these fighters, were a dozen Dark Troopers, formerly Clone Troopers of the 501st, Anakin Skywalker's army.
Finally, the Sith lord himself exited his own TIE Fighter, walking briskly past his loyal men. "You have done well, Commander. Leave the rest, to me." He said as he passed CC-3000 'Inferno'. The Dark Troopers followed closely, as Darth Vader made a beeline for the nearest force he could detect. An ancient Republic ship, and deep inside, he sensed someone strong in the force. A Jedi. His first victim.

Faldar heard the ship land, and the evil was close. He was skilled, but still quite second rate on melee combat. But he used tricks, not skill, to win his battles. Quickly, he set up traps, ranging from blasters, to falling objects. If whoever it is up there wants me, he can try to.

"The blast door's been sealed shut, sir." A Dark Trooper informed Vader. "How the hell did that happen? Isn't this ship old and dead?" Another replied. "It means we are not alone." Said Vader, as he raised a hand, and the blast door flew off, projecting into the hall beyond, setting off a couple of traps.
After the traps had finished their actions, one of the Dark Troopers turned to look at Vader. "Someone really doesn't want us here, sir."
Vader proceeded into the hall, heading for the source he could detect, making no reply to the Dark Trooper.

Zenix nodded and followed the young Padawan. After a bit of walking, Zenix stopped after sensing the dark lord is closer. "We have to be cautious," he said, "I sense that the Dark Side is close."

Davos cleared his head. "Alright." He said as he looked. " We're dealing with a few squads of clones." He said. He then looked at the downed ship. " Tell me do you have any explosives in your ship." He said as his brain was coming up with an idea.

"I got a few. Mostly carry 'em on me." Falcon replied with a smirk from his perch high up in a tree, him tossing a small orb into the air and catching it with ease.

"Is that what this is?" Trance replied, his fearful tone returning. He'd been sensing this feeling of overwhelming power, and in turn, all he felt was overwhelming anxiety. "A Sith?"

"Commander Stone, take these clones out of here. I sense the Jedi is near." Darth Vader ordered. His lead Dark Trooper gave a quick nod, and took off, the other Clones following. "Captain Cyclone, you and your men will set a defensive position here, while I deal with the Jedi."
With that, Darth Vader, walked into the dark, his stride long, his pace brisk.

Davos closed his eyes and moved his hands into a circle. He thought out what they might be able to do. " Put as much explosives as you can onto the ship." He said. " They come here we blow them up then easily pick off the ones that are still alive... at least the ones that aren't injured. We then go back into the trees and move out." He said. He let out a breath before explaining his logic. "We're outman and out gunned the best thing we can do is stick to the tree's and attack small groups until there's no one left."