• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Star Wars: Rise of the Empire

ID: ARC-381639
Codename:Cutter, Silence.
Personality: Cold, tactical, but caring of allies.
Biography: Fought in first battle of Geonosis under the command of [REDACTED], previous member of the [REDACTED] Core. Became ARC trooper in [REDACTED]. ALERT, HIGHLY DANGEROUS SUBJECT. WANTED BY: Imperial garrison on Coruscant. Reason: Deserting. Bounty: 1,368 Credits.
Weapon: DC-17M Sniper configuration, blades... many blades, DC-15A rifle.

Clone Sheet---
ID:CT-2886
Codename:Kase(Case)
Personality:Laid Back
Biography: Is an Imperial Deserter after a while met up with Cutter, now helps Cutter with anything he wants!
Weapon: DC-15S

Clone
ID: CT-5576.
Codename: Lightning.
Personality: Otimist and confident, high self-esteem.
Biography: CT-5576, or Lightning, was a clone with no dreams other than fullfilling his duty. He deserted when his team was attacked by a Sith and clone platoons after refusing orders. He tried to fight them, but his team was unable of defending their ground, being massacred one by one, until Lightning was the only one left. He was incapable of winning such a fight by himself, deciding to flee with the intention of getting his revenge later.
Weapon: Standard equipment (DC-15A blaster rifle and packs of grenades) and a eletrostaff. He spray-painted his helmet with a light blue lighning bolt.

Note: I don't know that much about Star Wars, so i hope that's okay.

So... I kind of have a whole slew of Star Wars characters. Specifically, two Jedi and nine (maybe ten) clone troopers. I'll list my Jedi and Clone Commander here, and I'll give details of Excelsior Squad later.

ID: CC-5020
Codename: Jack
Appearance: Wears mkIII Clone Armor, a custom variant made exclusively for the Legion Lost. He has red lines on his armor and his helmet, with the insignia of the 437th marked over his temples with an empty line through the middle. He wears a dark red bodysuit under the armor. He also wears a red pauldron over each shoulder and a red-lined kama to show his command. When he rose the the rank of General of the Legion Lost, he also decided to wear a black short cape in the back. He says it makes him look cooler.
Biography: One of the first commanders thrown into the Clone Wars, Jack met his General when he started off as lieutenant of the House of Cards squadron. He soon rose through the ranks, becoming the Commander. He's close friends with Masters Ka'lar and Venei.
Weapon: His two trusty DC-17s. If need be, he may also decide to carry a DC-15A or a DC-15x. Also carries a grappling hook, a signal beam, three darts, a laser pointer and five Thermal Detonators - just in case.

Name: John Ka'lar
Jedi Rank: Master
Appearance: Wears a cloak, a brown sleeveless shirt, a grey undershirt and a brown belt. He has black hair and green eyes with light skin. He wears clone armor on his arms and legs, and wears brown boots and black gloves.
Biography: A survivor of the Battle of Geonosis, Jedi Knight John has fought in the Clone Wars since the very beginning. He's met CC-5020, otherwise known as Jack, and has become good friends with him. He also decided to take on a Padawan - Margot Venei. However, one week before Order 66, he discovered the plans by intercepting a transmission from Darth Sidious to Darth Tyranus. He had Jack remove the control chips of every soldier in the legion, and sent a message to the 437th when Palpatine enacted his plan. The message detailed that they were to regroup on the remote planet of Cybassi and organize an attack against the Chancellor. He was discovered by the 91st Recon Corps on Sabas, the planet he was sending the message from, and fought them off in order to escape to the rendezvous point. He gathered his legion and renamed them the Legion Lost, a group that would focus more on striking from the shadows with silent raids that would have deadly repercussions for the Empire. Jedi Master John now leads the Legion Lost as their main commander... aside from another.
Lightsaber: Wields two sabers - one blue and the other green.

Name: Margot Venei
Jedi Rank: Knight
Appearance: Wears tight dark brown robes, brown track pants, clone arm-guards, black gloves and a brown belt. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes and light skin.
Biography: Margot has been training forever (a few years) to aid the Jedi. When it came time for Master Ka'lar to choose his padawan, Margot was ecstatic at his choice. She's been fighting to the best of her ability alongside her master, determined to prove herself a strong and capable Jedi. Padawan Margot Venei fought alongside her master on the front lines for the majority of the Clone Wars. Near the end, she and her master returned to Coruscant to have Margot undergo the Jedi Trials. She passed, and ascended to the rank of Jedi Knight. (This is also how John became a Jedi Master.) She stayed on Coruscant while her master left, but not before being told his plan. When Order 66 arrived, she kept hidden to avoid the eye of Palpatine, who assumed she had left with John. Margot received her master's message, and traveled to Cybassi with the Jedi Master she rescued. She joined her master and her friend and comrade Commander Jack in the Lost Legion on multiple missions against the Empire, and still fights them.
Lightsaber: Blue

Just a reminder guys, Vader was recently Skywalker. So nobody outside of the empire knows who he is yet. And he is still new to his body as well.

If a distress signal goes out, it'd be a good way for my characters to come in. Otherwise, Fireflying, we could potentially have a separate scenario going on at the same time that eventually ties into the main story.

I'm adding in a padawan for Faldar.
---Jedi Sheet---
Name: Sara Wat'Guna
Jedi Rank: Padawan
Personality: She is quite restless. Sara is the combat expert, and knows to fight.
Biography: (is it needed?) She was a trainee at the jedi temple, but was placed under Faldar's care to 'anger, lost it must be' by quote from yoda.
Lightsaber: She has a green, thin saber. The handle is small and lightweight. The crystal is green, but isn't her crystal, due to her not doing the jedi trial.

I'd prefer there to be a biography, it's a good way to express the character's true allegiance. Like a Jedi who has high potential to turn to the dark side.
Accepted.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Name: Cess-Woff Wag
Personality: Mocked for his bad timing and sense of humour. He tries to make people laugh and fails. Recently, he has become more serious. Believes that the Empire should unite as to take on the rebel threat.
Biography: He was born on the planet Naboo as a Gungan (Otollan) and worked his way up through the ranks of the Empire, initally being a friend of Palpatine's. He was a high ranking member of the Trade Federation who escaped death from Darth Vader after leaving the company and forming his own private trade company did have it's own army at the time. He discovered a number of assets which could be sold for a high amount of money-mainly oil and strange diamonds. The Empire saw them as a threat because the money that could be aquired from the selling of the diamonds could help pay for much of the resources needed to build the Death Star. Cess, thinking carefully through his options, submitted himself to the Empire and his trade company was fused with the already nationalised Trade Federation company. He did not sell the oil and diamonds to the Empire at a high price and was rewarded by being appointed to a high position in both the Trade Federation and the Imperial beauracracy itself. He has a role in both the economy and defence of the Empire therefore. He's seen later leading a number of officers on the Death Star in the way Tarkin has been portrayed.

Well, I guess accepted.
And because I'm accepting this dude, everyone is allowed to make a sith or imperial character now. (I fear we may end up with more of those than Jedi and Republic/Rebellion characters)

I guess I'll put down Excelsior Squad now. Their leader, Ace, is the one I'll make a character sheet for, and I'll just list the rest and their specializations.

ID: CC-5418
Codename: Ace
Personality: Like most other clones. Ace specializes in tactics and strategy, using the battlefield to his advantage in a firefight.
Biography:
Weapon: Prefers his DC-17s over any other type of weaponry, but is still a good shot with his DC-15. Carries a grappling hook, comm device, mini-generator and white shoto saber as his equipment.

Excelsior Squad
Falco - Scout/Sniper
Dom - Explosives
Splice - Medic
Patch - Field Medic
Slug - Gunner
Spike - Gunner
Wing - Pilot

Last edited:
Can i join the group this sounds awesome.

ID: CT:01978
Codename: Timer
Personality: Crazy, goofy, daring, Brave,
Biography: he was apart of a group of test after Jango Fett died he was the first to be apart of the new blood samples, and so timer was age fast but then slowed down once he was older.
Weapon: Minigun or Rocket launcher, Blaster