• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars Renegades

‘Smug haven station’ - Somewhere in the Outer Rim

“Excellent ship you got there Kandor, be a shame to lose it if you weren’t able to pay some debts” sneered a Weequay captain as Ajax disembarked The Shadow pushing a hover-crate of what appeared at first to be broken engine parts but truly concealed a compartment full of valuable amber aged spice, freshly stolen from a bandit outpost on Kessel.
“Whatever you say, you’ll have your money soon enough Gosei” replied Ajax in a off hand and spiteful manner
“Better watch your tone boy!” snapped the grey faced alien as he arose from his seat behind a glass of Corellian reserve and drew a small knife from within his jacket and pointed the wickedly sharp blade in Ajax’s direction. Ajax smiled and with a simple flick of his wrist Gosei was lying face down on the floor quivering slightly, the pure metal handle of Gosei’s blade now sat buzzing on the ground electricity still flowing through its entirety
“You should really put a non-conductive handle on that blade Gosei, or you might risk it becoming an amplifier for a stun bolt and we wouldn’t want that now would we?’ laughed Ajax as he continued pushing his hover-crate further into the space station

~~~ten minutes later at trading stall BB3~~~

“Good haul you got here Kandor, I’ll give you 23 for it”
“23? You’re joking, this stuff is worth at least 30”
“Look I would give you 30 if I could but I need to make a profit on this too, and paying off the authorities is going to cost me at least 2, tell you what I’ll give you 24 fot it”
“Come on Jin you and I know how much demand there is for this stuff, especially because of how hard it is to come by.” Questioned Ajax
“24 is my final offer take it or leave it”
“Fine then I’ll go give it to Albi” Ajax spun on his heels and begin to walk away
“Wait, wait wait...fine name your price” yelled Jin desperate to keep business away from his competitors
“25” smirked Ajax
“Fine” murmured Jin
“Pleasure doing business with you” smiled Ajax as he wariched his credit total rise by 25 thousand units

~~~5 minutes later in Smug cantina~~~

“Corellian black reserve” said Ajax to a female Twi’lek
“250 units” she replied coldly as he handed him his drink
“There, keep the change” Ajax took his drink and took a seat in one of the many booths in the cantina
“Always do” she smirked.

Chakkra needed a job, that much was certain. The people she'd done her last job with were good, but she had no idea where any of them were, other than Aika, but she had personal business to attend to. So, the Trianii was out on her own for now. She sighed, before she gulped down the rest of her Corellian whiskey. "I really need to get in with a new smuggling group." Chakkra murmured as she set the glass back on the table. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a Mandalorian getting a drink. "What's a Mandalorian doing here? I'd think someone like him would be off in one of those upper-class bars." She thought to herself. Perhaps there was an opportunity.

"I can't help it if you bet it all too early," Warren Dulvac said with a smirk, to a very upset looking black furred Wookie.

The Wookie slammed the cards in his hands onto the table in frustration and gave a guttural roar.

"Sorry Keliar, it's your fault." The Nagar said, reaching into his jacket pocket to pull out a pair of sunglasses. He put them on his face, and swiftly snatched the credits from the table, stuffing them in his bag. Then he took a shot of the drink in front of him, which he had already forgotten what it was, and smiled.

Ajax noticed the entry of a Trianii and the way in which she kept giving him sidewards glances, eventually he grew sick of it and approached the female
"Hi, why do you keep staring at me?"
Suddenly Gosei came clambering through the door a newly handled blade in his right hand
"Kandor it's you and me now!" He exclaimed as he charged toward Ajax, who simply stood aside cauing Gosei to run directly into a wall. Still dazed from the collision Gosei stumbled around for a moment and which was all Ajax needed to strike, Ajax's tail spike was now buried in Gosei's back delivering a careful mixture of painful neurotoxin and tranquilizer. Gosei dropped to the floor again in a now completely still but very alive trance
"Gosei I've already paid back my debt to you so leave me alone or next time I will kill you!" Yelled Ajax as a pair of Bar regulars dragged Gosei off to recover from the venom while Ajax took a seat opposite Chakkra
"So what brings you here?"

Iyo walked into the bar, not really giving a shit about what had just happened. To him seeing someone get stabbed in the back and dragged off was a usual for him, even if it was from some weird scorpion human hybrid thing. He watched the man be dragged off. He got a glass of corvani rum and sat near the scorpion person, who was now sitting next to a female Trianii. "That your lady?" Iyo asked jokingly. "I didn't realize cat ladies were into that, hehe." Iyo continued, taking a gulp from his drink. He kept his free hand on his blaster in case anything got ugly.

Chakkra chuckled at the scene. He definitely seemed to have the combat experience of a Mandalorian, so he probably wasn't just a poser who stole a suit of Mandalorian armor. Good to know. "Well, to answer your first question, this is one of those lower-class bars, where the low-class - or just the poor - bounty hunters and smugglers hang around. Seeing someone in the armor of the Mandalorian culture in a dingy place like this is unusual." She explained. "Most Mandalorians are up in the higher class bars or at a Hutt palace. I was curious to see what you planned on doing. For your second question: like just about everyone else here, I'd assume. Trying to find work."

Warren gave a smile to the attacking of Gosei. He hated the guy, and Gosei was always on his nerves. Whoever had the guts to poison him was okay in his book.

"See ya, Keliar," Warren said standing up and walking towards Chakra and Ajax. He sat down, just north of them, at the bar and rapped the counter, getting the Twi'lek's attention. "Give me something strong. A bottle of whiskey or something. You know what suprise me," He said giving a large grin. She nodded and turned to get him his drink.

After he received his bottle, he took a long swig, after paying, of course with his fresh winning, and turned to listen in, a bit secretly to what the Mandolorian and the Trianii had to say.

Phobetor walked, in his usual emotionless manner, into the bar, taking a seat beside a flamboyant-looking Nagai. He glanced over to him inconspicuously, attempting to read his thoughts. Phobetor only managed to catch his name from the sea of his mind. It was Warren. Just then, a furious-looking Ithorian stormed into the bar, heading straight for Phobetor. Ixar again. This shouldn't be difficult. He thought, standing to face Ixar. Ixar leaned closely to Phobetor's face, fuming with rage. He boomed some threatening sounds, to which Phobetor did not even flinch. "Do not threaten me, Ixar." Phobetor hissed calmly, his hand snaking down his side slowly. Ixar boomed one last sound, reaching for the rifle on his back. Before he could reach it, Phobetor landed three shots into Ixar's abdomen, leaving the Ithorian a smoking corpse on the floor.

Ajax rose his tail above his right shoulder and allowed Chakkra to glimpse his glowing orange eyes
"Let's just say I'm not a pure mandalorian, and I'm here cause I just finished a job and was about to head back to tattooine, looking for work I mean everyone's looking for work, actually I'm trying to put together a team for some of the new higher tier contracts. You any good with weapons or mechanics?" Asked Ajax addressing both Chakkra and Warren as he had noticed that he was eavesdropping in on their conversation

Chakkra gave a toothy grin. "Am I any good with weapons?" The Trianii repeated before she scoffed. "I know weapons more than I know my own species biology and culture." She boasted, before she put a hand to her chin in thought. "Actually..." She began, muttering. "Maybe that's not too good of a thing to be proud of..." Chakkra trailed off, before she got back to the discussion at hand. "Anyways! Weapons are my specialty. I know ship weapons of all types. Same goes with turrets, turbolasers, ground-to-space weapons, vice-versa, and, of course, your every day infantry blasters. As well as the more rare and advanced stuff."

"Best pilot on this side of the galaxy, thank you very much," the Nagai boasted taking another swig from his bottle. "I'll join, but we'll need to leave soon, or else we might have a fight on our hands."

From the corner of his eye, he saw Keliar shoot him a glare before walking outsode, presumably to meet someone, who shared a common interest with the Wookie.

"I think you're right, gather whatever possessions you need and meet me on Platform 61" replied Ajax as he drew one of his pistols and tapped a communicator on his wrist "Temper prep the ship, I want us ready to leave the we second we board"
The request was followed by a series of beeps and bloops which amounted to a considerable amount of passive aggressiveness and annoyance from the Astromech
"Oh and get a couple bunks ready we have some new arrivals, as for you two Platform 61, fast as you can" spoke Ajax quickly as he stood up from behind the table and exited the bar, blaster in hand and tail ready to strike. Once the doors of the bar closed the sound of blaster fire, faint groans and a quickening footsteps all erupted and Ajax raced toward his ship

Phobetor's gaze quickly shifted to three people, including the Nagai, speak among themselves about a "job." To this, Phobetor's eyes narrowed as he began to walk towards the three, thinking that he would need a job also. Just then, one of the group, clad in Mandolorian armor, bolted out of the bar as blaster fire began to sound from all around the bar. This place isn't safe anymore. I suppose I should attempt to catch him. Phobetor thought to himself as he too ran out of the bar, trying to keep pace with Ajax. "Hello?! Mandolorian?!" He called to the man.

Chakkra smirked at her apparent new Nagai partner. "Guess we should bail. I don't fancy getting shot." Chakkra quipped, before she walked out the door herself, ducking under a stray blaster bolt. "I need to pick up a few things, then I'll be there!" The Trianii called, as she headed towards a nearby apartment complex. That was where all her equipment was, other than her blaster pistol. And her armor, of course.

Ajax turned his head to notice the strangely dressed individual following him
"What! Kinda busy here, whatever you're selling I probably don't want it" Ajax ducked as another bolt flew over his head and another headed straight for Phobetor Ajax pulled the males head down to avoid the blast "watch it, seems like now they've seen you with me you're a target too, follow me we're getting off this hell hole!" Ajax raced further along dragging Proberor behind him

"I am fully capable of running on my own." Phobetor said, a blaster bolt whizzing past his hip. "I overheard your conversation about a "job opportunity." I would like a position in this, if that is possible." The Umbaran said, quite calmly for the situation the pair found themselves in.

"Okay, I guess, I have this guy, to worry about," Warren mumbled as Keliar gave him a roar. He turned quickly, placing his hand on his pistol, to face the enraged Wookie.

"Cheating. Really, Keliar, just because you lost doesn't mean you have the right to accuse me of cheating." Warren said, nagging the giant fur ball with a wagging finger. The Wookie responded with a series of grunts and roars.

"Well I guess if you put it that way you could, technically call it cheating," Warren said beginning to ramble. The Wookie responded to this rambling, by raising his rifle to shoot Warren. However the Nagai was to quick and fired a pistol shot, hitting the Wookie in the eye. Blinded, Keliar gave a howl of pain, and dropped his weapon. Warren stepped forward, and stabbed the Wookie in the head, killing him. As Keliar's body dropped, the Trianii returned.

"Nice armor, but we should probably skedaddle before this guy's friends get here," He said, slipping his knife back into it's sheath, while keeping a tight hold of his pistol.

Last edited:
Ajax released his grip on Probetor
"Sorry, sure you can join the crew, Temper lower the hatch we're nearly there!" Ajax continued to run toward the platform Probetor behind him before turning one final corner and racing onto the now lowered entry hatch
"Living Quarters are up and to the left but follow me I need you to man a turret for the time being" said Ajax as he showed Probetor to a gunner dome before racing off again to perform pre-launch checks and increase power flow to the shields

Chakkra spared a moment to look down at the now deceased Wookiee. "You messed him up." She stated. "But yeah, you're right. As much as I enjoy a good shootout, we got a crew to get to. He said Platform 61, right?" She asked, as she turned and started to head for the door.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure ot was 61, but we'll need to cover our tracks. Meet me there and give me 10 minutes to set up a decoy. Let them know, that I'm covering our tracks. I got a few guys, coming who would love to rip my head off." Warren said running to Platform 18 instead. That was where Keliar's ship was, and would make the perfect decoy.

He quickly opened it up, using keys he had recovered from the dead Wookie's body, and climbed aboard. Entering the cockpit, he set an autopilot course for a planet in the middle of nowhere, and set up and audio and holographic transmission to play when Keliar's friends arrived. He smiled at his trap as he left the ship, and rushed to Platform 61, where he would get his ride out of here.

Ajax opened the hatch again for chakkra to board before continueing to monitor the reactors output levels
"Welcome aboard the shadow, please leave your belongings in the cargo bay and find a turret dome, set the dial to EMP and shoot anything that moves!"

"Like I said, it's a bad sting." The two smugglers started to yell at Pask again. "We know that, we were there! You're supposed to be an expert on this kind of stuff! We know you have those Fosh tears!"
Pask had to stop himself from jumping at the sound of that remark. "Well, uh, I don't have them with me and they're not for sale. Anyway, I won't need them. He just needs to take this antidote and he'll be fine." Two thugs walked in, Gosei's crew mates. "We want to find the fool who did this. Ajax. You're a Trandoshan, you can track him down." Pask stood up from Gosei's body. "I haven't been paid for that, and I don't do that anymore." The crewmates interjected. "Then we'll pay you. You're coming with us and we'll find'em." Pask considered the offer, but he had nothing better to do. "You said it's from a Chiggnish? I can probably track him down specifically from this sample, lemme just analyse it." The thugs started to seem impatient. "You can analyse it on the ship, we can't lose em." Pask grabbed his blaster pistol secretly. "Ok, I'm coming." They started heading towards Gosei's ship, dragging along the gradually stirring captain.

Ajax opened the hatch for a final time to allow Warren on, noticing and complimenting him on the decoy, before sealing the airlock and temporarily disabling the weapons systems to boost the engines, The Shadow rocketed off the platform and out of the planets atmosphere
~~~~~~
"Temper set course for Tatooine, Everyone else meeting in the cargo bay now" spoke Ajax through the ships loudspeaker as the ship made the jump to hyperspace
"It will take a while for us to get to Tatooine the ship is marked and highly wanted on certain hyperspace routes so we're having to take an alternate path" explained Ajax as he entered the cargo bay "anyway, I'm Ajax Kandor, I'm a Chiggnash-Human Hybrid, I'm an expert engineer and this is my second ship The Shadow, the first one I stripped for parts to upgrade this one"

Last edited:
"If we're to give proper introductions, my name is Chakkra. Local weapons expert and comedian. I'm also quite talented when it comes to things that go boom." Chakkra stated. "If you can't tell by the tail, I'm a Trianii." She added. "And, if I might ask, if we're supposed to be a smuggling crew, why is our ship marked? Shouldn't we have.. I don't know... Algorithms or something to prevent that? How can we smuggle stuff if our ship is widely known among military officials?"

"Oh it's not marked by governments or anything...No...remember Gosei back at Smug-den yeah his boss has put a contract on the ship in certain sectors, sectors which we happen to pass through while in hyperspace to Tattoine." Explained Ajax "if they detect the ship even while on a hyperspace lane they can track us and they will go all out to kill me"

Phobetor was getting his bearings of the ship before he arrived in the cargo bay. He looked from Ajax to the Trianii and nodded to them. "I suppose if we have been summoned here for introductions, I might as well fufill that purpose. I am Phobetor. Skilled in all things science and intellectual. I speak 37 languages and if you cannot gather from my appearance, I am Umbaran. I believe that is all." Phobetor explained to them, his usual cold and emotionless gaze set upon them both.

"A weapons expert and a science expert sounds like the three of s are going to hav a lot of fun with his girl" replied Ajax tapping the floor of the cargo bay with his heel

"As you can tell, I'm a pilot, and a damn good one!" Warren shouted from inside the cockpit. He walked out and gave a smirk to all the people there. "I've probably the best negotiator we got. Any of you guys tricked and conned a Hutt?"

Iyo caught the next ship to tatooine that he could. Some idiot was stupid enough to leave his ship unguarded. Iyo stole the ship and set a course for Tatooine. It was time he visited the place again. "Back to paradise" he thought as he jumped into hyperspace. (Sorry about a late post, Hawaii is super fun and I don't have much time for posting.)

"Yes and I've killed one too, so you might want to get off your high tauntaun, we'll be approaching Tattoine soon so everyone look menacing we've got employers to impress!" Spat Ajax at an overly cocky Warren as he tapped a control panel in the he cargo bay causing a series of additional storage lockers to open from within the floor, each containing varying quantities of weapons, ammunition, tools and commodities
"Temper set a Nav-point for landing bay 24, Warren set us down, the rest of you make yourselves at home in your rooms we won't be staying for long so make use of what ground time we have"

"Who the hell kills a Hutt. Being in good relations with one is where you can get the money. And besides, I always look menacing." He said, giving a slightly creepy smirk, before he stepped back into the cockpit, to lower the ship.

Chakkra smirked. "I'm a huge-ass cat woman that carries around huge-ass guns whenever she can. What part about that isn't intimidating?" Chakkra asked rhetorically as she shrugged her shoulders. She walked back to her new quarters and set down her backpack with her supplies. After looking over her weapon choices, she decided with the biggest rifle she could find. She loaded in a cartridge and smiled as it powered up. She walked back out and pulled her bandanna to cover the lower half of her face. "Ready."

"Working for Jabba was your mistake on that one," Warren giggled from inside the cockpit, happy to be getting on the new crew member's nerves. He pressed a few buttons as the ship slowly got closer to the hangar. As the ship began to enter the hangar, Warren began to whistle a tune, while twirling his knife in his free hand. His occupied one was guiding the ship to touch down.

He adrubtly stopped whistling and shouted, "So what was this job again. I think I missed something. Oh, do I get to steal something?"

"Yes kinda, we have to assassin a target and get a security key off of them, the we loot the warehouse and bring some new tech back here, pay is a little lower than usual but anything else we find while on the job is ours to keep!" Replied Ajax as the ship touched down with a slight bump, Ajax pressed another button and the storage shelves slid back into the floor as a set of three compressed mini speederbikes slowly lowered from the ceiling unfolding enough to accommodate a single rider and a small crate "Warren, Chakkra you're both with me, everyone else settle in and get accustom with the ship" yelled Ajax as he place a crate of wild spice onto each speeder and waited for his companions to arrive

Phobetor quickly walked off after Ajax had said this, already fiddling with devices and assorted workings of the ship. It was by no means average, but he had seen better. The science equipment was not lacking, but was not exactly an intellectual paradise. Overall, this ship in his mind common for his purposes.

Ajax rocketed out of the cargo bay his two companions close behind
"Stick close with me and Warren keep your mouth shut" yelled Ajax over the roaring sound of the speeders

~~10 minutes later Jabbas Palace~~

"The great Jabba will see you now" spoke a tall fair twi'lek as he lead them into jabbas palace
"Jabba, I filled the contracts on Correscunt, Mandalore and Jakku. I also brought you some rare wild spice from Kessel"
"Ugh haha Kandor twol ucki younhgi" replied the Hutt with a sinister smile
"The glorious Jabba is pleased with your gift and has already assigned you a tier 7 contract" spoke the monotone voice of a protocol droid
"Thank you Jabba" replied Ajax acknowledging Jabbas surprising generosity

~~~later on the Shadow~~~

"Something wasn't right with Jabba, he never assigns anyone outside his inner circle with a tier seven" mumbled Ajax as he stowed the final speeder bike and begun tinkering with a small vibro blade
"Warren set course for Corsesunt!"