• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Me and @ThAtGuY101 discussed this earlier and I thought that maybe we can give it a try. I dub 101 co-owner because he helped making this.

Link to the RP --> https://pokecharms.com/threads/star-wars-criminal-rise-rp.23969/

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

The lost apprentice of Palpatine has returned. With a syndicate containing pirates, smugglers and thieves he plan to take control of the galaxy. Jedi Master Luke Skywalker senses the threat and rise to prevent it. The senator Leia Organa is struggling to keep the New Republic calm as the criminals grow more bold. Still in possession of the Dark Saber, Maul has allies from Mandalore though some have decided that they need a new ruler and allied themselves with the New Republic. Civilians grow more impatient as the New Republic prioritize maintaining order rather than it's citizens and some have decided to take matters into their own hands...

This will be based on George Lucas original plan for a sequel trilogy with Maul as the main villain. However it will focus more on the civilians rather than the big heroes. Luke vs Maul will be the plot to fall back on as other plots will eventually have to end.

Rules:
-Force sensitives are banned because this will focus more on civilians. You can still be a high-ranking soldier or maybe a senator. I am aware that everyone in Star Wars are Force-sensitive to a degree but I mean that you can't use any Force powers other than precognition (Han Solo has precognition and that's why he's a good pilot).
-Gore is allowed but don't get carried away.
-Romance is also allowed but don't get carried away with that either. And keep in mind that this is a roleplay about war, conspiracies and murder. There's little room for romance.
-You don't have to go to the same place everyone else goes. Try to create your own stories with each other. Don't follow the Luke vs Maul plot the whole time, just keep it in mind when making your own stories so you don't disturb it too much.
-World Events will be on so Maul and Luke will grow aware of some of the things you all do while the RP is going and either they will have to stop you or Maul will hire you (Luke would offer assistance, not hire). I will have to strategically make the world events myself so do correct me on things if I make a mistake.
-You are NOT capable of taking on either Luke or Maul.
-Maul and Luke will mostly just be celebrities. It is highly unlikely that you will meet either of them. They will mostly be referenced.
-Be patient. People have more important things to do than to sit by the computer all day.
-Don't be afraid to ask things.
-Put "Spice" in your bio so I know that you read the rules.
-Two characters per person + droids. Droids focused on combat will count as a character. Note: only if they're focused on combat. You can use a combat droid without it being focused on combat.
-Have fun.

Character bio:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Race/planet of origin:
Sexuality:
Gear:
Faction: (New Republic, Crime Syndicate or civilian/bounty hunter)
Class:
Backstory (optional):
Other:

My characters:
Name: Quell Urus.
Appearance: Wears silver colored Mandalorian armor which is rarely removed. He has brown eyes and his hair is black.
Personality: Like other Mandalorians, he's bound by honor. He respects power more than anything. He's a cunning warrior which usually leads to him winning. He's bitter about Maul abandoning Mandalore when the Empire took over and wants to challenge him over the Dark Saber to rule the planet himself.
Race/planet of origin: Mandalorian/Mandalore.
Sexuality: straight.
Gear: He carries a vibro-sword (basically a sword that can cut through almost as many things as a lightsaber. Lightsabers are more powerful but vibro-swords can deactivate them for a short amount of time), an Amban Rifle, a blaster, a vambrace grappling hook, a vambrace flamethrower, beskar armor and a jetpack. He also owns a modified HWK-290 light freighter, an astromech and a combat droid.
Faction: New Republic.
Class: Trooper.
Backstory: No.
Other: Spice.

Name: Nicknamed "Jay".
Appearance: Like a commando droid. Brown.
Personality: Robot.
Race/planet of origin: Commando Droid.
Sexuality: None.
Gear: Carries an E-5 blaster rifle. He has been upgraded to also have a vambrace grappling hook.
Faction: New Republic.
Class: Trooper.
Backstory: As a commando droid, he was active during the clone wars. When the Empire took over, he was shut down. He was found by Quell Urus who re-programmed him to be Quell's companion.

Last edited:
Hes not done yet. I just figured I'd post what I've written so far. The next time I post here Hesssyk will be finished. This is pretty much his demo.

Edit: Vibro blades with cortosis weave can deactivate lightsabers. Regular vibro blades cannot. Very rare metal.

Name: Hesssyk Ussk
Race: trandoshan/dosh
Appearance: 7'6 ft. Indigo skin skin with dark purple Mark's here and there. His eyes are bright orange reptilian-like. He has elongated scales which protrude from the center line on the top and side of his head. Similar to Garnac but slightly longer. He's a very muscular somewhat stout man with various scars across his body.

He wears loose red pants which are fully covered in plated armor which looks similar to the trandoshan elites in star wars republic commando. The armor plating on his legs is made from ultrachrome that came from He wears armor plated gauntlets that go up to his forearms. He also has gadgets built into his his gauntlets. Allowing him to hack into computers or other gadgets. His gauntlets are made from phrik metal he acquired from killing a dark trooper.he wears red shoulder armor and a blaster proof skirt/kama that he got from killing an arc trooper. He also wears a shoulder cape like Ezio from assassins creed but it's made of albino wookie fur. He wears large torso armor piece with no sleeves made out of the same material as his leg armor. He also has cybernetics built into it like darth vader, but this armor cybernetics are made for hacking. He wears a large durasteel backpack with a built in stealth cloaking device, medical supplies and some room for ammo.
Personality: he's bold and says whatever he wants with no concerns about the feelings of others. Hes also a large imposing man with a threatening expression all the time. He's overconfident in his abilities but doesn't underestimate his prey. He calls most people prey except those strong enough to prove their strength. He's also extremely intelligent and loves to aggravate his opponents because angry prey make mistakes that Hesssyk can take advantage of.
Weapons: a modified LS-150 heavy acp repeater which can use plasma bolts and slug rounds interchangeably. He usually reserves his metal bullets for those who wield lightsabers as lightsabers cannot deflect metal bullets.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Not seen too many Star Wars RPs around here, and I've been wanting to get back into RPing, so why not?
Excuse me if my knowledge is a little rusty though, its been a while since I've watched anything but the Mandolorian. Mostly going off what I and my Dad know + Wookipedia hg. Feel free to correct any mistakes I probably made.

Name: Damien Finnall
Appearance: Damien stands at around 5ft 10, with scruffy, dusty brown hair and a pale fringe, looking almost like someone dragged him through a hedge backwards. He has a small scar through his left eyebrow and on his chin, and grey blue eyes. He wears black boots, loose fitting brown pants, a beige shirt, dark jacket and a utility belt with a few small pockets and pouches. He wears blaster-proof armor on his shoulders, arms and legs too. They're also usually wearing a red neckercheif, worn-out black fingerless gloves, and carry around a stormtrooper helmet. He didn't exactly do much to get it, finding it while out on one of his bounty hunts, but keeps it anyway and boasts that he "killed a stormtrooper". He very much didn't.
damien.png
Personality: They're pretty hot-headed and egotistical, and not as smart as they look. He's still pretty sweet though, and cares for those he gets along with even if he doesn't exactly show it well. He's a jokester too, and uses the wit he has to pull jokes which others generally find more annoying than funny but hey, at least he's enjoying himself. That being said, he also has quite a bit of charm and charisma, and is somewhat lazy.
Race/planet of origin: Human, Nevarro
Sexuality: Bisexual
Gear: A DH-17 and a couple of stun grenades
Faction: Bounty Hunter. Not exactly doing too well for himself though.
Class: uhm. none. probably. not sure.
Other: spice. He is pretty forgetful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex

Resident Furry
Name: Zeek Aleksson
Appearance: As with all Selonians, Zeek resembles an anthropomorphic otter, with brown ventral fur and cream dorsal fur. He's something of a runt, at only 6' tall, with a thin frame. Though notably fit for a male Selonian, Zeek is still far from muscular. Typical for a Selonian, Zeek often goes without clothes, wearing only a utility belt with a large set of tools when he's working on maintaining his ship. However, he does have a pair of tan slacks and a similar colored jacket he wears when expecting to interact with other species.
Personality: A quiet and independent sort who often comes across as skittish. Zeek is an agoraphobe who typically stays within his ship, only departing when absolutely necessary. Zeek keeps his interactions with people short, he is distant, and slow to open up to people. He attempts to affect an easygoing facade, though it breaks down quickly when he's put on the spot.
Race/planet of origin: Selonian, Selonia.
Sexuality: Demiromatic Heterosexual
Gear: Zeek's primary weapon is a Czerka Adventurer slugthrower rifle, with a Czerka Adjudicator slugthrower pistol kept for backup. He carries a MicroData Technologies Versafunction88 datapad, which he uses both to record information, receive jobs, and keep up with current events. He also has a tool belt with a string of tools that might come in handy during ship maintenance, though that's usually only worn when he's actively performing said upkeep. His ship is a Core Galaxy Systems Dynamic-Class freighter, which he calls 'Sincerity.' It is well armed with a pair of dual turbolaser turrets, two heavy quad laser cannons, an anti-personal repeating blaster, and features tubes for proton torpedoes.
Faction: House Benelex, of the Bounty Hunters' Guild.
Class: Information Broker, Informant, Liaison, and Bounty Hunter
Backstory: Zeek is very secretive about his personal history. However, the following can be gleaned from surface level observation. He was born on Selonia, in the Corellian System. As a male Selonian, he would have expected to lead a quiet life in the subsurface dens of his people as breeding stock, traded between Selonian Queens in various acts of politicking. Whatever caused him to leave Selonia was bad enough that he can't, or won't, return, instead wandering the stars in exile. He fluently speaks Mandaba - the Selonian native tongue - and Galactic Basic - the language of the Republic. He is well trained in maintenance, engineering, and general repair, keeping his ship and his gear in working order by himself. Though he is technically affiliated with the Bounty Hunters' Guild, Zeek tends to take secondary and support roles, aiding other hunters in return for a small cut of the profits, rather than hunt marks himself.
Other: Spice.

I think I'm done but there's a chance I might continue to add or edit this later on.

Name: Hesssyk Ussk
Appearance: 7'6 ft. Indigo skin skin with dark purple Mark's here and there. His eyes are bright orange reptilian-like. He has elongated scales which protrude from the center line on the top and side of his head. Similar to Garnac but slightly longer. He's a very muscular somewhat stout man with various scars across his body.

He wears loose red pants which are fully covered in plated armor which looks similar to the trandoshan elites in star wars republic commando. The armor plating on his legs is made from ultrachrome that came from He wears armor plated gauntlets that go up to his forearms. He also has gadgets built into his his gauntlets. Allowing him to hack into computers or other gadgets. His gauntlets are made from phrik metal he acquired from killing a dark trooper. He wears red shoulder armor and a blaster proof skirt/kama that he got from killing an arc trooper. He also wears a shoulder cape like Ezio from assassins creed but it's made of albino wookie fur. He wears large torso armor piece with no sleeves made out of the same material as his leg armor. He also has cybernetics built into it like darth vader, but this armor cybernetics are made for hacking. He wears a large durasteel backpack with a built in stealth cloaking device, medical supplies and some room for ammo.
Personality: he's bold and says whatever he wants with no concerns about the feelings of others. He's also a large imposing man with a threatening expression all the time. He's overconfident in his abilities but doesn't underestimate his prey. He calls most people prey except those strong enough to prove their strength. He's also extremely intelligent and loves to aggravate his opponents because angry prey make mistakes that Hesssyk can take advantage of.
Race/planet of origin: Trandoshan/Dosh Trandosha/Dosha
Sexuality: Straight
Gear: a modified LS-150 heavy acp repeater which can use plasma bolts and slug rounds interchangeably. He usually reserves his metal bullets for those who wield lightsabers as lightsabers cannot deflect metal bullets.
Faction: bounty hunter
Class: smuggler, bounty hunter, and part time scavenger
Backstory (optional): Hesssyk's backstory begins with his parents. His father was an unusual huntsman. Even for trandoshan standards. Where many Dosh would fight with claws, fangs, knife, and gun. Hesssyk's father, Hesssha fought with machines. Hesssha was a strong hunter who embodied Dosha culture, but his tech savvy skills is where he gained his prominence. Hesssha created elaborate hunting mazes where Dosh would hunt prey for sport. He also made traps that were designed to cause as much excruciating pain as possible without killing the victim. His father loved hunting but he his love of hunting was more sadistic than honor.

Hesssyk's mother, Shaa was a medic. Shaa met Hesssha when he was injured in one of their hunts. Despite being a cruel man, Hesssha also had a passionate side as well which is why Shaa put up with him. Both of his parents shared their skills with Hesssyk. Hesssyk grew up tinkering with more robots than traps. Hesssyk was also gained basic medical skills from his mother.

Hesssyk was a thinker just like his father. Hesssyk might have been a fully capable of using brute force to get by, but he also relied on wit a d cunning prowess. It's not enough to win, but you must also dominate. Barely winning might as well be losing. It needed to be an undeniable win. Hesssyk spent the first few years of his life as a hunter, but was extremely bored. He took his talents to becoming a smuggler and a bounty hunter. With his tech savvy skills he also picked up scavenging. Hesssyk thrived in the black market dealings. Nar Shaddaa was one of his favorite planets to get illegal tech from.

He even got all sorts of droids; a ST- series super tactical droid nicknamed Overseer as it usually takes command of Hesssyk's other droids when Hesssyk isn't around, KX- series security droid Hesssyk keeps around to load cargo, and ship security. Its nickname is Guard since he's a security droid. Hesssyk rarely goes anywhere without his ID10 seeker droid as he usually likes to have his ID10 seeker droid to scout nearby areas when he travels on foot. Its nickname is also very original, its Scout. Hesssyk does a lot of ship repairs himself, but also uses the assistance of three pit droids to help with repairs. They are nicknamed scrap, debris, and rubble. Scrap has a red circle on its head, debris has a yellow triangle on its head, and rubble has a blue square on its head.

Other: he flies a YT-2550.
He loves to headbutt people.
He has a very sadistic laugh.
He has a secret fortified bunker on his home planet where he keeps all his trophy hunts. He likes to collect skulls the most. He has a pile of humanoid skulls surrounding a large throne room chair, and all sorts of taxidermy creatures. He has a rathar, a rancor, terentatek, and even a force sensitive wookie... *clears throat* well it used to be force sensitive.
Hesssyk's only concern in life is to do whatever he pleases, and could care less about the fate of the galaxy.
Edit: Hesssyk has been on a few spice runsin his smuggling career.

My second character is going to be that dathomirian zabrak woman I talked about.

Last edited:
Name: Roqa Fler
Appearance: Roqa has green skin, and stands about 5'7". She has violet eyes, and short black hair. Roqa has facial tattoos, one that appears to be a bar made of diamonds that extends from her right ear across her cheek, over the bridge of her nose and ends under her left eye. She has a similar one that goes from her left jaw to halfway up her left cheek. Her outfit is relatively common clothes; brown boots, black pants, a dark blue longsleeve undershirt with a brown pocketed vest over it. She wears a toolbelt and goggles which she usually keeps up on her head. On her back close to her left shoulder, she has a tattoo of the Imperial Crest. On her lower back, Roqu has a burn scar from a bowcaster.
Personality: Being drafted into the male-oriented and human-oriented Imperial Navy, Roqa learned very quickly that she would have to fight for herself. She's independent and doesn't take crap from nobody. She goes to lengths to keep her time as an Imperial a secret. Roqa can be a very patient person for pretty much everything except for other people. While she doesn't have any experience piloting spacecraft, she's very good when it comes to piloting ground vehicles such as speederbikes and groundspeeders.
Race/planet of origin: Mirialan/Mirial
Gear: EE-3 carbine rifle and two EC-17 holdout blasters. One holdout blaster she keeps hidden in her toolbelt, another she keeps hidden in her boot. Roqa also has her old Scout Trooper armor and gear around, just in case she should ever need it. This includes an EE-4 carbine rifle and some shock grenades, but she doesn't usually carry this on her.
Faction: Ex-Imperial, now civilian
Class: Mechanic/Mercenary if she gets desperate enough. Might possibly try bounty hunting since that's likely a (slightly) more legal job.
Backstory (optional): At a young age, was taken from her home and drafted into the Imperial Navy. After spending some time as a Stormtrooper, her increased Mirialan agility and record made her a prime candidate for the Scout Trooper program. There she was trained in wilderness survival, reconnaissance, unarmed combat, and received more advanced blaster training. She also worked with mechanics on repairing the speeder bikes and AT-STs, gaining basic mechanical knowledge.

When the Empire fell, Roqa decided to cut ties with the Empire remnants and desert. She's been working as a mechanic jumping from spaceport to spaceport, but right now credits are starting to get pretty tight...
Other: Spicy spicy. She still might have some connections with other Ex-Imperials...

A Star Wars RP, sign me up! Definitely re-using a character for this.

Name: Kervon Xil
Appearance: His appearance shows that he has crimson skin with a lot of runic like tattoos decorated along most of his upper torso, namely his face, lekku, upper chest and shoulders. His eyes are Purple and his physique shows that he his slim and athletic. His attire consists of a helmet that only shows his face and lets his lekku flow freely, he wears a Brown ankle long coat and darker Brown pants underneath Black plates of armor that mainly cover the legs and chest with boots that hide small rocket boosters, a Brown bandage like glove on his right hand and a pointed fingered gauntlet on his left.
Personality: Kervon takes pride in his bounty hunting business and always makes sure to get the job done so long as the pay is good and the hunt is thrilling. He displays a rude and blunt personality even toward his clients and is said to be ruthless on the battlefield. Despite this, he isn't without a heart and respects those equal to his strength, valuing honor from many different cultures and is said to be more merciful to his foes if they are Twi'leks just like him.
Race/planet of origin: Twi'lek/Lethan, Ryloth
Gear: He carries a J-19 Bo-rifle that he earned from a Lasat warrior in a tradition known as "The Boosahn Keeraw" and modified it for close combat. On his left gauntlet, he has a grappling hook that he can use to tie people up. His boots have hidden jet boosters in them that allow him to fly, although he mainly uses this for when it's necessary. He also carries a lightsaber that he 'earned' after killing a Jedi knight and either used it as a last resort or to spite Jedi, the crystal is Yellow. (Will get rid of if not allowed.)
Faction: Bounty Hunter
Class: Bounty Hunter
Other: His personal starship is a Lancer-class pursuit craft. He hates spice.

Last edited:
Name: Ruijagi Yondjatruza
Appearance: Pale white skin ,and long pitch black hair. Some of it rests in front of her shoulders. She also has yellow eyes, she's 5'5 ft. and has a thin body. Dathomirian tattoos around her eyes, cheeks, and chin.

She covers her upper torso with dark gray bandages. she wears dark red loose pants, dark gray bandages around her shins and her feet. her toes and the heels of her feet are unwrapped. She has runes carved on her arms from her shoulders to the tops of her hands. She also wears a gold necklace that looks like the one Merrin from star wars fallen order.

Personality: Ruijagi is lazy, unmotivated, and loves to procrastinate. When she does actually get off her butt and actually work she does a really good job. She'd rather to a really good job once than have to do something a bunch of times cause she didn't put in enough effort the first time. When she works, she gets things done the right way, the first time. She does this because as soon as she's finished she can go back to being lazy or bumming money off people. She loves begging people for money. Almost as much as she loves gambling for it. She's also a smartaleck and often shows it when people try to get her to work or do something she doesn't wanna do. She also acts smartaleck when she's bored or just for the heck of it.

Race/planet of origin: Zabrak(dathomirian). Dathomir.
Sexuality: straight
Gear: She uses Dathomirian shadow magick.
She enjoys using her shadow magick for the most part to do things like create illusions or to stealthfully avoid fights. She's ana amazing healer.
She also has a night sister bow(magick arrows) and a night sister sword.
Faction: civilian
Class: Dathomirian shaman/healer
Backstory (optional): Ruijagi was a prodigy in her skills and she had a fondness for using it. She also had a fondness for animals and other creatures. Most of the animals on Dathomir are dangerous, but Ruijagi enjoyed studying them. Ruijagi was reluctant to leave her home planet, but fled when her night sisters were being slaughtered. Her and three other night sisters and two night brothers managed to escape the fleeing onslaught of their attackers. They left Dathomir by hijacking an enemy vessel. After fleeing Dathomir, they landed on Taris. After a disagreement among the survivors the group split up. Two night sisters and both night brothers decided to go their separate ways. Leaving Ruijagi and the other night sister by themselves.

The other night sister that traveled alongside her was a good friend of hers named Ther. Ther and Ruijagi were good friends which is why they stuck together. Ruijagi and Ther spent a lot of time traveling around in the outer rim and mid rim planets. They were lesser populated planets hence the reason why they proffered them. In their time traveling around, Ruijagi managed to pick up a few bad habits. Gambling for starters. Ruijagi loves money and will do a lot of things to acquire it. She still has morals and standards but there are a lot of things she will do. beg, steal, flirt, and sometimes work. Though her favorite way of getting money was gambling. She was kinda lazy and prefers to be handed money given the opportunity. She's pretty lazy, but if she needs to work she will eventually get to it.

Ther never approved of her lazy slob attitude and would always scold her when caught trying to get out of working. Sadly they would eventually end up going separate paths. Their lifestyles were just too different. They still manage to keep in contact. Ther lives a simple life on Lothal, and Ruijagi continued her ambitious dream of one day becoming rich without working for it. So far... It isn't working. Bt she likes to travel around and use her healing abilities for payment, and sometimes gamble which is kind of a double edged sword since she doesn't always win. Though she manages to get by.

Other: She likes to work with alchemy and use all sorts of strange herbs to spice things up.

She has a lot of money hidden on a remote planet in an undisclosed location. Like a lot of money. A LOT. However she always acts like she's broke, and can't afford anything.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Name: Marcus "Mors Venit" Skykiller - fmr Saxon (also known as Blackjack in the casino)
Appearance: Think of Han Solo but with a black denim jacket, longer hair that's blonde and curly. He also has green eyes. (think of the killing curse from harry potter for the correct color :)) ) Also wears beskar arm guards that goes up to the shoulders under his clothes. When on mission he wears a cloak over his head with skull mask over his face made from beskar.
Personality: Han Solo's basically
Race/planet of origin: Mandalorian, Mandalore
Sexuality: Straight as they come
Gear: Blasters (the same as Bo-Katan), Beskar sword, Mk sniper rifle modified, jetpack (the same as Boba Fett), Flies an Templar-class light freighter.
Faction: Bounty hunter but more towards Darth Maul's side
Class: Bounty hunter, torturer, Sniper, Fighter.
Backstory: Is an outcast from the Saxon clan. Now he kills ppl for monies. Works a little with Maul's side now and then.
Other: Spice, Has an Astro mech called R5-Y8 (R5 for short)

Name: Vorr'ibosu'fusa Or just Vorr for short
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/c5/46/f7/...0c4fa2a44ea--star-wars-chiss-jedi-cosplay.jpg
Personality: Sabine's personality basically
Race/planet of origin: Chiss
Sexuality: Gay
Gear: Flies the same model as slave 1. 2 pistol blasters and a lightsaber (green)
Faction: New republic
Class: Assassin
Backstory (optional): Used to be loyal to Empire but after she killed a Jedi she saw that there was a better way to live life then to be a servant to a faction that does not care about you.
Other: Spice

Last edited:
Better hope the Jawas don't find his ship lol
kill all of the Jawas
Nobody is going to miss those filthy rats anyways. Filthy vermin of tatooine. Only thing worse than jawa are those tusken folk. Them jawa will tear apart your ship if you leave it unsupervised, and will steal your droids, then have the audacity to overcharge you to get them back. I ain't paying shelf price to get my droids back, and I damned sure ain't paying over price. Time for me and the jawa to role play together. I'll be Anakin, and they can be a bunch of padawan.

Jawas and Tusken Raiders are technically the same species. They just evolved in different ways after the planet was destroyed (Tatooine haven't always been a desert planet)

I actually like the Jawas but they're probably not very popular among the people on Tatooine

Jawas and Tusken Raiders are technically the same species. They just evolved in different ways after the planet was destroyed (Tatooine haven't always been a desert planet)

I actually like the Jawas but they're probably not very popular among the people on Tatooine
I know. Back when tatooine was actually a thriving planet. Back before it was turned into a barren planet. Interesting stuff.

Jawas are far from my favorite species in star wars, but thats mostly because there are just so many interesting species in star wars like the anzat, chiss, yuuzhan vong, or sith purebloods. Tons of cool races.

I don't know. You two work that out with each other. I did put it in the rules that I want you all to make your own stories among each other. Sometimes we will switch up and I might work with ThAtGuY's Trandoshan for example (unlikely but it's still a possibility).

I know. Back when tatooine was actually a thriving planet. Back before it was turned into a barren planet. Interesting stuff.

Jawas are far from my favorite species in star wars, but thats mostly because there are just so many interesting species in star wars like the anzat, chiss, yuuzhan vong, or sith purebloods. Tons of cool races.
Jawas aren't really my favorites either but I do like them. Same with Tusken Raiders. Sith Purebloods are really cool too, though I prefer Zabraks over them. I really like the rivalry between Wookies and Trandoshans as well

Yeah. Its neat. The trandoshans love hunting wookies, and the wookies love being alive, and not being hunted, and maybe sometimes killing dosh as revenge.

Sidenote: Can someone give Ruijagi a ride? She can just use the Galactic transport services I mentioned in my previous post, or hire some unnamed NPC pilot if nobody is interested, but I figured I'd go ahead and ask you guys.

Free is right up her alley! She'll help. If someone she's fighting just happened to have money in their pockets. It might disappear... but that's neither here nor there.

Pretty sure Bib has lots of money. Quell might take some for himself. But he'll take the entire bounty for himself unless @Rex wants to team up. In that case they'll split the money in half. But it's quite a lot of money either way. Bib is pretty well known after all