• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars (AU) Knightfall

@Killerbunny the god, I want to let you know that Saphrax has a high title, but he is and is foremost an agent for the academy as his father used to run the place. He does not run the Sith academy now but might in the future. For one Saphrax would not kill a Jedi unless he had to. He has in the past helped to hide a couple of them from other Sith with clever tactics. I plan starting Saphrax on with a raid of a warehouse that is own by the cartell of the planet. He will find a couple of Jedi treasures, so I am giving you heads up on it now.

Hey just a warning, my post is pretty long, as I got a bit carried away with it. I hope you do not mind it. I am taking a few creative liberties with the place as I am not too familiar with all of the planets that are going on, but I wanted to add a bit of drama to the story.

Well, grabbing Mickey would be autoing so unless Mihajlojedi is okay with it, you'll have to change it. And your character was pretty young, wasn't he? I would like for you to not be that powerful if you're still pretty young. Please come out of the battle with the two siths with a few scratches atleast

Right now he is hurt, but the fact that he is on the run, is causing him to not pay attention to that. Also I did forget about that. I will change it attempt to grab force him into a hold. He is bleeding from a slash from one of their sabers. I was just trying to not have my post be too long that no one would want to read it all.

Edit: It has been fixed. Sorry about that.

Saphrax is part Miralula. Which is a blind race that uses the force to actually see. While Saphrax is not completely blind, he can not see much mostly shapes, but is crisp enough where he can move around and things. He does rely on the force to actually see other people's faces and details about them.

@Killerbunny the god, Earlier you said for Saphrax to come out with a few scratches, the reason I did not do that was because the ones that he fought were not full Sith. They were on a gathering mission for their master. This is why Saphrax was able to beat them so easily.another point is that he was taken from his mother at a very early age to train in the academy. I am talking like since he was 7 years old. This is why I have placed him in a bracket of higher then most Sith. He maybe young, but he is very well trained for his age. Also he is 24 which is not a new age of Sith as most start when they are in their teens. This is just me developing more of his backstory. I have more planned for him, as I love his character and can not wait to see where it takes me in his story.

I understand that they weren't full sith, but there were two of them. A few scratches is a reasonable amount of damage for something like that. Especially since the force can be used in unexpected ways. If they were to surprise Saphrax enough, he could've been even more hurt than what i asked for. And sith aren't exactly known to put up a fair fight. Sure, you could've done the same thing. But that's the reason i asked for you to have a few scratches, and nothing more.

I understand that I was just giving my reasons for it. When the rush of running dies down, I have an injury to reveal. That is if @MihajloJedi, does want to state the large gash that is on his arm as it would be noticeable as they walked. I was mainly giving details as to why he would have not have the trouble with some combatants unlike others.

Here is my second character. I used an older bio that I made for her a couple of months ago. I hope you do not mind that it is a bit different then others.
Name: Vivianne (V) Flex
Species: Cyborg, Mostly human but her arm was replaced sometime ago.
Class: Imperial Agent, Operative. Speciality- Lethality.
Weapon: Blaster rifle, and sniper blaster, Vibrostaff, and Vibroknives, double blasters
Home planet: Coruscant
Appearance: V has a very brooding apperence. She is very lean with a toned body. Her pale skin is offset by her black and red hair. That is styled in asymmetrical bob. The red in her hair is a large chunk in her bangs. V is very tall compared to most being almost 6 feet tall. Her right arm is made of a black metal, with veins of blood red running through it. For clothing she tends to wear a form fitting catsuit that is black in color. On her waist is a belt that contains different poisons and other things she may need. For shoes she wears a pair of tall high heel boots that she is very capable of moving in silently. Her eyes are a bright blue in color.
Personality: V is very cold and calculating. She would rather not talk to people she deems not worthy of her time. If you have made it onto her radar, then you better run or else she will find you. V will do anything to get her mission done, and no one will stand in her way.
Backstory: V had always been a loyal follower of the empire. She had a vast set of skills that they used to help keep their members in line. V was the one they called to take out rogues of the empire, and anyone else that they wanted out of the picture. Though she may not look it, she has taken out her fair share of Jedi as well.

For awhile, V took a lot of time to get where she was at, she does not take no for an answer. In her time as an agent, she lost her arm, as a result, she has become even colder to people she does not see as worthy of her time.
Other: Order 66

She has always served the person who is the leader of the dark side. She is also not very old at all, around 22, so being apart of their service for her is a couple of years, though her training takes place long before that.