• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars (AU) Knightfall

Order 66 happened six months ago. There's not a lot of Jedi left. Those who survived are now in hiding somewhere safe. Naboo, Tatooine or even Corellia. Are you trying to survive, or kill the remaining jedi? Or are you just a bounty hunter trying to get by?

In this AU, Anakin and Obi Wan are dead. The rule of two siths is removed so you can be sith if you want. Count Dooku and Grievous are still alive, but Darth Maul is dead (explanation on Darth Maul's death comes with another person's OC). Ahsoka took it upon herself to look after Luke, while Leia is still living with Bail Organa on Alderaan. Yoda still goes to live on Dagobah.

Rules:
1. You can be OP, but don't take it too far (you can't take out an entire army but if you fight a band of Bounty Hunters as a Jedi or other force user, you'll definitely come out on top)
2. Follow pokecharms rules
3. Put "Order 66" in other so i know you read the rules
4. Romance is allowed, but don't let it control the story and don't take it too far
5. Have fun

Bio:
Name:
Race:
Faction (Jedi, inquisitor, sith, stormtrooper or bounty hunter):
Lightsaber(s) or blaster (give a description on how your lightsaber(s) looks if you have a lightsaber/lightsabers):
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory (you need to have a backstory of what happened after Order 66):
Other:

My OC:
Name: Mak Eak
Race: Dathomirian Zabrak male
Faction: Bounty Hunter, former Jedi knight
Lightsaber(s) or blaster: He has a blaster to cover the fact that he was a Jedi, but he also carries two lightsabers colored orange and white. He can put them together like magnets to make a doublebladed lightsaber.
Appearance: About two meters tall. He has glowing green eyes. He dresses like Darth Maul (search up what he looks like in Clone Wars, i don't want to do it myself i'm too lazy). He once lost an arm from fighting General Grievous so now he has a robot arm from just below the shoulder and down. His horns aren't very big and his face tattoos are green.
Personality: Naive and arrogant. He thought very highly of the Jedi and thought they couldn't do anything wrong. When Order 66 happened, it was a huge blow to his confidence in the Jedi. But he still believe that the Jedi were in the right. He can't see what was wrong with the order, how arrogant they were.
Backstory: After his master had been exiled, he had to train under Obi Wan and sparred a lot with Ahsoka. A year later, he was deemed worthy to be a Jedi Knight. He was sent on a lot of missions as a knight and while aiding Ki-Adi Mundi on Mygeeto, the clones turned on him but he managed to escape with a ship he recognized as his old master's ship. It looked like he had left it there for him. After that, he turned himself into a Bounty Hunter to survive.
Other: Order 66

RP -> https://pokecharms.com/threads/star-wars-au-knightfall-rp.22501/

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Name: Master Ruul (former Jedi master)
Race: Yoda’s race mixed with Dathomirian Zabrak male. (so a tall Yoda with horns basically)
Faction: Grey. Neither Sith or Jedi. A hermit that helps those in need but not without a reason
Lightsaber: He has two. One Black and one White that can connect and become a double-sided lightsaber.
Appearance: He always wears a big black cloak covering up his whole body with a hood and a mask. Underneath the mask, he looks like a mix between Yoda and Darth maul with black eyes that looks like black holes. There is no life in them. He is around 1,80 m tall.
Personality: He is always calm as he believes in the force to guide him but otherwise he is laid back and speaks like Yoda does and often in riddles. He has no problem killing.
Backstory: He has always been fascinated with the force and as soon as he got accepted to train as a Jedi he focused more on the force then lightsaber combat. That doesn’t mean he can’t hold his own against the likes of Mace Windu and General Grievous but he would eventually lose in a pure lightsaber battle. He uses the force as a constant weapon of surprise. He was exiled from the order and as a Jedi when he saved Darth Maul on Mandalore. He and Maul became allies and taught each other in their own respected lightsaber style. After a while they decided to fight each other to death to see who was better. Ruul won and that’s how he has the black lightsaber. He taught his padawan Mak Eak for 6 years before he was exiled. His whole style is built on that he is unpredictable
Other: Order 66 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Name: Hrirdo'zash'urca
Nickname: Ozashu
Species: Chiss
Class: (force sensitive/smuggler)
Weapon: double-bladed lightsaber ,and a vibrostaff(6ft full length/can be retracted to 1ft for easy transport), the vibrostaff also has cortosis-weave.
During Ozashu's time as a smuggler he has made various relations ,and connections with both influential and notorious people. Some of his connections range from former senators ,to slave traders ,and even the occasional arms dealer. Through his various networks and connections he's established a means of obtaining all sorts of items in his travels. Such as the his modified lightsaber which he purchased from the black markets of Nar Shaddaa. He had also had his vibrostaff modified with cortosis-weave as a way of combat without having to resort to using his lightsaber.
Home planet: Csilla
Appearance: Ozashu is 1.8m/5.10ft, his skin is a slightly grayish shade of blue, his right eye is bright red ,and his left eye is a cybernetic bright red eye, his hair is short silver combed neatly to the right ,and his body is fairly muscular due to his rigorous training.
Ozashu wears a light brown shirt with a thin layer of leather armor covering his torso with thin metal plates, a thick leather coat, loose brown pants, black boots, a dark brown sash to hide his lightsaber ,and another belt with a holster across his hip for his staff, leather gloves with metal across the knuckles ,and bandages covering his gloves up to conceal the metal on his knuckles.
Personality: Ozashu has a friendly outwards personality and enjoys giving people the impression he is a good guy ,and would do nothing wrong. In truth while he is a good man who genuinely prefers to do the right thing he mostly acts nice so he can either get something from them like information. Ozashu is a somewhat pessimistic individual who likes to think decisions carefully.
backstory: Ozashu was trained on his home planet of Csilla. A mysterious planet in the outer rim. He was trained to be able to hone his abilities on hopes of using the better his society however with the activation of order 66 ,the fall of the republic ,and the birth of the empire created mistrust towards force sensitives as sith propaganda spread far and wide. It would only be a matter of time before the sith influence would make its way to Ozashu's home planet. Ozashu spent a good majority of his later life hiding his force presence ,and attempting to live a normal life. He went into smuggling as it was a fairly lucrative career that often involved travelling ,and to all sorts of placing meaning he rarely stayed in one place. His life as a smuggler felt fairly easy if you overlook the times he needed to avoid detection from the empire's brass thumb that was pressing down real hard on the many people of the galaxy.
Other: Ozashu lost his left eye at an early age ,and later on got a high tech cybernetic eye which helps him in his smuggling work.
In his spare time he likes to study the force however with the constant threat of the empire he rarely stays in one place ,and always has escape plans at the ready should something bad happen.
smuggling isn't something he does out of pleasure, but because its efficient way to allow him to maintain his lifestyle.
"Execute order 66" - Emperor palpatine(greatest line in the movie).

I may change him to smuggler.

Last edited:
It didn't specify that in the rules ,but it's a reasonable request. I think I can come up with something...

Maybe during his time as a smuggler he used contacts and information to find one. Possibly made use of the black market of Nar Shaddaa to purchase one. Over time he'd buy small parts from the black market changing and altering it to suit him better. Would this be acceptable? I ask before adding because I wanna know if its acceptable before I implement it.

Can he be not jedi/sith? The Chiss homeworld is a mysterious planet in the outer realm. Perhaps he was trained by his own people thus neither jedi nor sith.

I may have something.

Name: Solu Tiberius
Race: Human (Half Mandalorian)
Class: Sith Lord (minor in rank, powerful in the force)
Lightsabers: one is of an intricate design, having a longer handle than usual, with a hand grip, and two guards on the sides, black blade. The other was taken from Asajj Ventress, it is a curved handle, with wrappings as the grip, and a red blade.
Appearance: commonly wears Mandalorian armor pieces from different armor sets that he scavenged when he was younger, black hair, brown eyes of a medium build, he commonly wears a dark blue cloak.
Personality: He is a powerful person, but he doesn't boast about it, very secretive, and can do bold things from time to time, like challenging someone on the level of Mace Windu to a Lightsaber fight.
Backstory: He was on Ryloth when Order 66 was given, and was barely in training when Anakin Skywalker died, presumably on Mustafar, after the order was called, he left Ryloth looking for clues on Jedi Masters Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Jaro Tarpal, and Plo Kloon, with a prototype TIE interceptor, which gets modified by Tiberius himself from his Junkyard background. He is currently cruising the galaxy

I know that I will not have a lot of time to join in, but I love the idea of this RP. If you do not mind slow responses from me, I would love to join. Anyway here is my character, I will finish them a little later tonight.
Name: Saphrax Ardella
Race: Mixed Human and Miralula
Faction: Dark Jedi. (Backstory explains it more.)
Lightsaber(s) or blaster: The lightsaber that Saphrax carries is fairly fancy in design. It is about a foot in length and has etchings of forests and animals that decorate the case. The light that is given off is a dark purple color. The sword part of the saber has a bit of different shape to it, as it can be seen as a spiral of glittering light.
Appearance: Saphrax is a small in stature as he is only 5 feet tall. He has a slight build that is toned with the work he put into it. Saphrax has a slim face that has sharp features. His eyes are almost the same color of his sclera's, though they have a bright pink tint to them. The hair on top of his head is very long as it reaches almost to floor when it is let down out of his braid. His hair has bangs that go over to the starts from the right side of his head and goes to the left, and it is very straight. Saphrax tends to wear a pair of leather pants that are black in color, and he pairs with a matching leather jacket. He tends to wear a white shirt under his jacket. Around his waist he wears a belt that holds his lightsaber.
Personality: Saphrax is very stern as he has a very high sense of morals. Though he maybe on the side of good, he tends to go about it in a way that is not in the ways of Jedi. There are things that are in his past that he wants it to stay that way.
Backstory: Saphrax was born to a human Sith lord, and a Miralula mother. This caused their child was very force sensitive. That also did not stop his father from taking Saphrax as soon as he was able to be thrust into the Sith academy. This is what caused him to become who he was. Saphrax hated this life, though he lived with it for awhile, that was until he met the love of his life.

Zack came into his life while in the academy, he was a year older then Saphrax. He was the one to show him that there was more then hate out there for others. Saphrax became even more kind and happy with his lot in life. They were set to start a family in the years that followed the year after they had both left the academy. That changed when Saphrax's father killed Zack in cold blood.

The death of his lover, caused Saphrax to become more reserved then when he was before Zack. For one he started to be even more determined to get out his father's grasp. A long time after Zack's death, Saphrax threw himself into his training. Since the order 66 was given he basically cornered his master in a place where they were alone. Saphrax grew angry at the words that his master said about his late partner, which caused him to go into rage. He ended up killing his mentor in that rage.

Saphrax then went out on missions for the lords. That changed when on one of these missions he killed his father to avenge his fallen lover. Since he had done it in such a way that no one knew who was the killer, Saphrax inherited his father's title of Lord. Which he uses to find and help Jedi and kill Sith who are wicked in their ways. He is still on the empires side in name only.
Saphrax is not fully blind, but he can not see very well. He does use like his mother the force to see more of the world around him. He is able to see people if he would like, but it takes a lot out of him to do so. Though that is with new people, and once he has the look of a person, he can tell how they look with little stamina from himself.

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Ok, let's see if I can still make a character.

Name: Mickey Ka'asar
Race: Human
Faction: Jedi Knight(obviously)
Lightsaber(s) or blaster: Mickey has a cyan lightsaber whose blade is a bit wider than normally. It's handle is pretty regular, dark grey color. Mickey also carries around DC-15a blaster with him.
Appearance: Mickey is 192 cm tall (6'3) and has a weight of around 90 kg. He is semi masculine. He has short brown hair and dark blue eyes. He mostly wears regular Jedi robes and rarely a early version of X-wing pilot helmet that has brown/white color scheme.
Personality: Mickey is brave, confident and loyal to the Jedi order. He was very hot tempered as a Padawan, so he meditated a lot, which led to him enhancing his connection to the Force.
Backstory: Mickey was taught the ways of the Force by Jedi Master Plo Koon. During the order 66, he was on a mission in his Jedi Starfighter with two clones following him in ARC-170s. They started shooting him, but he outsmarted them, and destroyed both ARC Starfighters. Unfortunately his Starfighter took some serious damage, so he had to forcibly land on a nearest planet that turned out to be Paucris Major, a small deserted planet in the Outher Rim Territories.
Other: "Execute Order 66!"
-Palpatine, RotS