• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars (AU) Knightfall RP

Mak pulled back his lightsaber as soon as he saw the stormtroopers. He put them together and as the troopers started shooting, he deflected all the lasers coming his way. These things were always easier than fighting a sith. But he would have to keep an eye out for the sith as he and his master would make their escape.
"I suggest you go first, if you're not gonna use your lightsaber" he said and pushed back some more troopers. He also threw a bench towards the sith to keep him at a distance

"Away from this planet at the moment. If there somewhere you need to be? Right now I would suggest you show your saber outside of this ship, it would not be wise for you to do so. Not everyone would be as kind as me when they learn you are a Jedi." Saphrax was taking his time to navigate the stars and find a place for them to go. He was at the moment heading towards the Naboo System.

As Ozashu began heading towards the coordinates ,and as after he was far enough away from the imperial ships he deactivated stealth functions for speed and maneuverability. He began realizing something off. For starters the coordinates weren't on a planet or even a moon. As soon as Ozashu neared his coordinates his eyes widened when he realized he was nearing asteroid storm which nearly caught him off guard forcing him to perform evasive maneuvers. As he approached the coordinates the storm became thicker and thicker. He had considered giving up but saw a silver lining, and seized the opportunity to make it through. Upon reaching the coordinates he was surprised to notice a ship make itself known. It must have had stealth functions engaged. How long could the ship been out there waiting?

Ozashu landed on the large asteroid and saw a woman standing outside. Perhaps another smuggler. Whatever she was it didn't matter. These were the coordinates, and Ozashu was told to deliver the package. The bartender must have had the cargo loaded into his ship after he agreed to help. Ozashu went down to the cargo area ,and the only thing that wasn't his was a small parcel. Too small to be a weapon so why did he want it delivered? A question Ozashu wasn't going to ask. He got off to which the woman greeted him. The two didn't talk long before he gave the woman the package. She thanked him telling him only that the package was very important. Ozashu was reluctant, but he needed to go back to Naboo though hopefully briefly ,and he could leave without picking up another job. Things got bad on Naboo fast. He managed to sneak past the imperial ships once more ,and arrive on planet.

Last edited:
Solu saw the lightning, and shot his own to counter, he then used the force with his foot to send the bench flying back towards Mak. He then headed out a different door and spotted the officer from before.

"Two Jedi were in the Cantina, last I saw, stormtroopers had arrived, and the one threw a bench at me, make sure they don't get away." Solu told him, as he noticed a ship land.

"Inspector, help me out with this one." Solu called out to him, as he walked in.

Last edited:
As Ozashu arrived at the station he saw the same shark still making rounds. Some of these people were really dedicated to their job
Either this man deeply loved his job or he was trying to get promotion as fast as he could. Ozashu could feel the tension in the air, "Not what I needed right now. I'm trying to get paid ,but guess that will have to wait... I s'pose as soon as this is over I'll be laughing when I'm leaving this planet on my ship. Maybe somewhere with less imperial influence like the outer rim" Ozashu thought to himself. Ozashu was calm as he had been in this situation plenty times so it's not like he had anything to worry about. He stood by his ship ready for the inspection officer to come. Ozashu knew this man's kind which is why Ozashu already had his responses planned out. Ozashu wasn't sure how long this would take ,but as long as he kept a cool composure they wouldn't have any reason to suspect him of anything. Ozashu stood patiently outside his ship ready forc whatever was going to be thrown at him.

"Hello, Ozashu, if I am correct, I am here to inspect your ship, with an assistant this time." The inspector gestured to Solu.

"I am Solu Tiberius, Commander of an Imperial Star Destroyer, I was checking on suspicions of force sensitive people in the area." Solu Tiberius introduced himself to the Chiss.

Solu looked over the ship, prepared to find anything, but found nothing. The Inspector looked over the finer points of the ship.

Ozashu looked over at Solu with his piercing red eyes, "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Is that so? I haven't noticed any particularly unusual behavior lately though there was this one fight in the local cantina. Never seen anything like it. Being a scavenger takes up a lot of my time as you can tell ,but as a faithful citizen ,and humble servant of the empire should I notice anything appear even remotely treasonous I will waste no time in telling the local law enforcement. It is the sworn duty of all proud imperial citizens after all. As for my ship I will have you know she may not be a luxury ship ,and for that you have my apologies. She is however up to ship code. I make sure to always routine maintained performed regularly. Is there any questions or anything else of sort you might have of me? If its wonder of why here. The bartender down at the cantina asked me deliver some supplies to the trade planet Enarc. Food and supplies mostly. Not scavenger work ,but it helps keep my ship afloat. Luckily for me Enarc is very conveniently close to Naboo which is great for me because its an easy pay" Ozashu said. The entire time Ozashu spoke he kept a straight face ,and spoke calmly. He continued to look at Solu scanning him with his cybernetic eye occasionally glancing over at the Inspection Officer so not to seem suspicious.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Disrespecting your master you are. Need only the force I do." Ruul said to his former padawan while sending a huge force push towards the troopers making them all fly away. Not a far distance but enough to start moving. "Lightsaber good, force better padawan." He said as he started moving towards his old padawans ship. Or was it his? He didn't know anymore. "Come you must, fight we do not. My cousin we meet. Put you on the right track again he will." Ruul said with a calm voice

Mak started running towards the ship again. Wasn't sure whether or not his old master would want it back or not.
"You're still on about master Yoda being your cousin? More importantly, master Yoda is alive!?" he said, as he entered the ship. He began starting it up.
"You know, there will be Imperial Star Destroyers waiting for us once we get out of orbit. We'll have to make a quick escape so you'd better strap yourself in" he said.