• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Squad 17 (Superhero RP) Discussion

M'kay, lets see how this turns out.

Name: Rosie Derrine
Pokemon She's based off: Galarian Rapidash
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: She has pale skin, with freckles under her eyes and across the bridge of her nose. She stands at 4'11 and weighs 109 lbs, with a very light feminine build. When this girls uses her powers, her eyes become a glowing pale purple and a second after using them, fade to her natural eye colours. Her natural eye colours are blue in her left eye and light green in her right, with specs of pink in both iris'. She has back-length, wavy, chestnut brown hair, with streaks of white, pastel purple and pastel pink intertwined within it.
Clothing: She wears a open, pastel purple, fuzzy parka on top of a light blue tank top. She wears white leggings on her bottom half, paired with black velvet ankle boots. For formal wear she has a white, knee length dress with pink polka dots on it, with pink, open-toed flats.
Hero Attire: Unlike her normal clothing, her costume consists if of a skin tight pastel yellow bodysuit, white combat boots and a long white fuzzy scarf. Her hair is pushed back and kept out of her face by a white headband.
Personality: Rosie is a young caring girl. She isn't afraid to try new things and easily cooperates with people. She can be a bit cautious around shifty strangers or villains, but overall she's a carefree and generally happy girl. She will instantly rush into something, no matter what the situation, and try to protect her loved ones or people in need. Has a Brave Nature.
Powers: She can manipulate and control light, and can send out pastel coloured beams from her fingertips. She can also cast illusions of anyone or anything she has seen before, even if its a photo, and can control those illusions for a period of time. She can also heal others with her fairy powers, but uses lots of her energy. She also has powerful psychic abilities, which are harder to control, but gives her amazing self awareness. She can send blasts of psychic energy from anywhere on her body and can levitate objects or people. She can speak to people in their minds and can hear what others are thinking, as well as predicting an opponent's move. She also has good combat skills and doesn't just rely on her powers. However, her powers can backfire if she gets too distracted, harming her slightly.
Other: Has a weakness for anything sweet, especially cake.

Name: Myles Tayer
Pokemon he's based off: Mega Manectric (If thats allowed, as i did get it on the generator)
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: He has tanned skin and light red eyes. He stands at 5'12 and weighs 160lbs. Has a muscular, yet slim build. Has blonde, short, messy hair with electric blue tips. Wears red nail polish on his fingernails and toenails.
Clothing: Wears a baggy white t-shirt tucked into a pair of denim shorts. He wears white ankle socks and blue shoes. For his formal wear he wears a light blue suit.
Hero Attire: Wears a simplistic light blue suit, with yellow lightning bolts going down the sides of his legs and arm, with spiky yellow bracelets and necklace, and yellow, open-toed, knee high boots.
Personality: Myles is the laid back kind of guy you would expect him to be. He often lets other go before him and doesn't mind if he comes first or last in a race, or in terms of power. He is relaxed, fun-loving and easy-going. He is very soft and approachable, and is always there if anyone needs a shoulder to cry on. In battle, he will wait away from anyone fighting and watch until it gets really intense, before jumping in and using his powers to help. Has a calm nature.
Powers: He can create lightning from the palms in his hand and expel strong blasts of it at will. He can also create major thunderstorms which he can control, which helps him with boosting his attacks. Lightning from other sources won't harm him, only make him stronger. Also has an amazing sense of combat skills. But, he can't keep blasting lightning forever, and has to create a lightning barrier, or have someone protect him or heal him so he can recover his strength.
Other: Prefers savoury foods, like sausage rolls. Hopes to find some form of love.

Gee, that was long. If my characters are something like too overpowered, just tell me and i'll edit them a bit. Also i did a long character application because i prefer detail, @NotaViolinist
^-^

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Sty Scooper
Pokemon he's based off of: Serious Staraptor
Sexuality: Straight
Appearence: in pic
clothing: sky blue jacket with depressing grey jeans. Paired by some Sonic-movie-like shoes
hero clothing: in pic
powers: he can pressurize the air/wind to do what he wants (except make it unbreathable)
Sty, (Staraptor,serious), a very person. he hardly ever smiles, yet he has a heart of gold.
Sty can make gusts (get it? gust..) of wind by concentrating it at one place. He can also make small little tornadoes by moving the wind quickly , althought he can't do it everywhere due to a tornado's need of cold and hot air. he can pressurize the air under his feet to give the image of flight, but he's actually just jumping on air

M'kay, lets see how this turns out.

Name: Rosie Derrine
Pokemon She's based off: Galarian Rapidash
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: She has pale skin, with freckles under her eyes and across the bridge of her nose. She stands at 4'11 and weighs 109 lbs, with a very light feminine build. When this girls uses her powers, her eyes become a glowing pale purple and a second after using them, fade to her natural eye colours. Her natural eye colours are blue in her left eye and light green in her right, with specs of pink in both iris'. She has back-length, wavy, chestnut brown hair, with streaks of white, pastel purple and pastel pink intertwined within it.
Clothing: She wears a open, pastel purple, fuzzy parka on top of a light blue tank top. She wears white leggings on her bottom half, paired with black velvet ankle boots. For formal wear she has a white, knee length dress with pink polka dots on it, with pink, open-toed flats.
Hero Attire: Unlike her normal clothing, her costume consists if of a skin tight pastel yellow bodysuit, white combat boots and a long white fuzzy scarf. Her hair is pushed back and kept out of her face by a white headband.
Personality: Rosie is a young caring girl. She isn't afraid to try new things and easily cooperates with people. She can be a bit cautious around shifty strangers or villains, but overall she's a carefree and generally happy girl. She will instantly rush into something, no matter what the situation, and try to protect her loved ones or people in need. Has a Brave Nature.
Powers: She can manipulate and control light, and can send out pastel coloured beams from her fingertips. She can also cast illusions of anyone or anything she has seen before, even if its a photo, and can control those illusions for a period of time. She can also heal others with her fairy powers, but uses lots of her energy. She also has powerful psychic abilities, which are harder to control, but gives her amazing self awareness. She can send blasts of psychic energy from anywhere on her body and can levitate objects or people. She can speak to people in their minds and can hear what others are thinking, as well as predicting an opponent's move. She also has good combat skills and doesn't just rely on her powers. However, her powers can backfire if she gets too distracted, harming her slightly.
Other: Has a weakness for anything sweet, especially cake.

Name: Myles Tayer
Pokemon he's based off: Mega Manectric (If thats allowed, as i did get it on the generator)
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: He has tanned skin and light red eyes. He stands at 5'12 and weighs 160lbs. Has a muscular, yet slim build. Has blonde, short, messy hair with electric blue tips. Wears red nail polish on his fingernails and toenails.
Clothing: Wears a baggy white t-shirt tucked into a pair of denim shorts. He wears white ankle socks and blue shoes. For his formal wear he wears a light blue suit.
Hero Attire: Wears a simplistic light blue suit, with yellow lightning bolts going down the sides of his legs and arm, with spiky yellow bracelets and necklace, and yellow, open-toed, knee high boots.
Personality: Myles is the laid back kind of guy you would expect him to be. He often lets other go before him and doesn't mind if he comes first or last in a race, or in terms of power. He is relaxed, fun-loving and easy-going. He is very soft and approachable, and is always there if anyone needs a shoulder to cry on. In battle, he will wait away from anyone fighting and watch until it gets really intense, before jumping in and using his powers to help. Has a calm nature.
Powers: He can create lightning from the palms in his hand and expel strong blasts of it at will. He can also create major thunderstorms which he can control, which helps him with boosting his attacks. Lightning from other sources won't harm him, only make him stronger. Also has an amazing sense of combat skills. But, he can't keep blasting lightning forever, and has to create a lightning barrier, or have someone protect him or heal him so he can recover his strength.
Other: Prefers savoury foods, like sausage rolls. Hopes to find some form of love.

Gee, that was long. If my characters are something like too overpowered, just tell me and i'll edit them a bit. Also i did a long character application because i prefer detail, @NotaViolinist
^-^
Love it! I'll open up a second batch of characters to join soon so I'll notify you when I'm ready for you to join. Thanks!

Name: Sty Scooper
Pokemon he's based off of: Serious Staraptor
Sexuality: Straight
Appearence: in pic
clothing: sky blue jacket with depressing grey jeans. Paired by some Sonic-movie-like shoes
hero clothing: in pic
powers: he can pressurize the air/wind to do what he wants (except make it unbreathable)
Sty, (Staraptor,serious), a very person. he hardly ever smiles, yet he has a heart of gold.
Sty can make gusts (get it? gust..) of wind by concentrating it at one place. He can also make small little tornadoes by moving the wind quickly , althought he can't do it everywhere due to a tornado's need of cold and hot air. he can pressurize the air under his feet to give the image of flight, but he's actually just jumping on air
Alright, I'll let you know when to come in! Thanks for the interest!

Th
Hey, @NotaViolinist , do you want me to make a detailed bio like everyone else, because that’s fine by me. I also feel like I could’ve explained Gar better, so just let me know.
There's no need, as long as you're confident in your ability to roleplay that character. Personally when I have my own characters I don't really write stuff down but there are certain core traits and values that I know each character has.

So this rp is basically dead, but I'm still attached to the character creation method and my characters, so I was thinking of making a written series for it instead. Just wanted to ask (if anyone's still watching this thread) if anyone wants to have their character in the story? Also if anyone new finds this thread you can submit characters too. Heroes or villains are fine, for heroes I'd like to keep ages between 10-20 because I'm probably going to end up making it a superhero school. If not I'm still going to write it just with all of my own characters so!

So this rp is basically dead, but I'm still attached to the character creation method and my characters, so I was thinking of making a written series for it instead. Just wanted to ask (if anyone's still watching this thread) if anyone wants to have their character in the story? Also if anyone new finds this thread you can submit characters too. Heroes or villains are fine, for heroes I'd like to keep ages between 10-20 because I'm probably going to end up making it a superhero school. If not I'm still going to write it just with all of my own characters so!
I’d like Gar to be involved. Also, I would like my old Lucario OC to be involved as well.