• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sprout Laboratory Discussion

Would you like a map of the lab?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
I was considering joining this for a while. I might as well so I don't join in the middle of something.

Name: Clad
Code Name:C24
Species: Golett
Traits: After many painful experiments, scientists have found a way to upgrade Goletts power source. His dull old spectral energy is now replaced with new-fangled electricity! Yay! It does cause him pain and make it hard for him to control his body, making it possible for him to go on a rampage but ah, details. He gains a new Ground/Electric type and is able to move faster and hit harder with his herculean strength. He would be difficult to take out should he rebel, but that idea never came to him. His energy also easily depletes. Due to his passivity they're considering completely remaking him into a robot, with a shiny new steel typing.
Appearance: Mostly normal except his body is littered with cracks where they took and gave energy,. He also glows in the dark
Personality: Golett is a kind soul, even though he could easily crush those puny humans, he's too shy to consider it, even when being punished. He would care for his friends and fiercely protect them if he had any. He's deathly terrified of losing control and hurting people due to his inexperience use of his new energy.
Aggressive or Passive:Very passive
How long has you been here?: 11 months

Big boi Clad (Evolves later)
Name: Clad
Code Name: ???(Had to be relocated due to his bigger size)
Species: Golurk
Traits: After many painful experiments, scientists have found a way to upgrade Goletts power source. His dull old spectral energy is now replaced with new-fangled electricity! Yay! It does cause him pain and make it hard for him to control his body, making it possible for him to go on a rampage but ah, details.He gains a new Ground/Electric type and is able to move faster and hit harder with his herculean strength. Now that he has evolved, he is able to fly even faster than a regular golurk. He can fire electric blasts in his cannon form, and can even detach his limbs and control them with electricity. He would be difficult to take out should he rebel, but that is still unbelievable to him. His energy still easily depletes, lasts a little longer though. Due to his passivity they're considering completely remaking him into a robot, with a shiny new steel typing, although now it will be much more difficult due to his stature and unpredictability.
Appearance: The cracks have healed, though with recent tests he's been getting new ones. He brilliantly glows in the dark. He does not have a large crack on his chest. Otherwise, a regular golurk.
Personality: Even though he has evolved, Clad remains the same. He is, however, more prone to rampages when put in stressful situations. Despite still being unable to rebel with the others
he is more confident, now attacking when he needs to as opposed to only defending, as he did as a golett.
Aggressive or Passive: Still very passive, but due to his unpredictable rampages he wears an ice collar on each limb and head.

Last edited:

Scamper the yamper

Previously Pokemonwolf667
Fine peeps

Name: Ashton
Code Name: C 1
Species: Rockruff
Traits: Rude, selfish, hates others (especially Milla), Greedy, Always deppressed, a giant jerk, blurts out all the time, has boosted defence
Appearance (please no accessories unless it is a shock collar!): Has a shock collar
Colors:
Brown = dark blue
White = blood red
Eyes: bland grey
Personality: Not fun and he's angry all the time, hates interaction with Milla, hates everyone and everything, wants to be punished and die, and has also almost died from Milla.
Aggressive or Passive? (If you need a reminder, the scale goes from passive, passive aggressive, semi aggressive, then aggressive.): Agressive
How long have you been at the lab? (from a month to a year): 6 months

Ya happy now?? (Not trying to be rude just asking if it's ok...)

I'll draw him tommorow

Last edited:
HMmMmmMmzmzmammaMmmzJnn pretty similar to ahem ahem a certain delcatty like night said but accepted! Oh, does he have any sort of change other then his coloring? Like powers?

(oh, and you might need to recolor him since I’ll just most likely get confused-
grey and a dark purple?) (and I guess his code is C1)

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
To explain what happened to King.
His muscles gets strain the more times he does a move his species can't learn like Mach punch and causes the Orange on his other half of his body to slowly cover the yellow

Name: Rex
Code Name: A27
Species: Minccino
Traits: Due to the experiments, he has a shorter tail and ears, and gained a Ground typing. The new typing makes him fully immune to the effects of Shiny Stones, so he can’t evolve. He also gained heavy similarities to moles.
Appearance (please no accessories unless it is a shock collar!): Brown skin, insides of ears are fawn and white (where the lighter grey and pink would go respectively), claws on all paws, and his body stays the same apart from the shorter ears and tail. Has one of the shock collars.
Personality: Normally, Rex is a quick thinking optimist who was open to anybody’s issues. But since he’s been in the facility/lab, he’s gone to the complete opposite. A isolated, negative Pokemon who has no business with anyone on any terms. In words, he’s practically lost his mind. Which is strange, considering the short time he’s been at the lab/facility.
Aggressive or Passive? (If you need a reminder, the scale goes from passive, passive aggressive, semi aggressive, then aggressive.): Semi Aggressive
How long have you been at the lab? (from a month to a year): 3 months

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Are we dying? Is this dying? I don’t want this to die, so unless I’ve been missing notifs (which is entirely possible)... Maybe we need a timeskip. Or maybe I should just check the thread and see if I’m missing notifs.