• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites of Cubone! (I am now taking ALL requests)

SQUEE! -thinks of a request- Aha... This one's haaard. >=D Could you make a guy who's:
Caucasian
Wears an eyepatch over his left eye
Right side of his face is kind of sunken into his face
Has grayish-white hair (He's kinda old)
Wearing something blue

;D This is my teacher. xDD I always wondered what teachers would look like as sprites.

The newest one posted looks so cool/cute! I really like her outfit!!!!! And your sprites are definetly better than what you first started out with. Keep up the good work!

And random question: can I call you Flare? (your old name was Flareon, right?)
Thank you very much! And of course you can Shiny_Eevichu.

[quote author=T-awh-Mi link=topic=3360.msg45828#msg45828 date=1201415093]
I would love to see a Pokemon Style Trainer sprite o Riku from Kingdom Hearts II ;D ;)
[/quote]
I can try, but I'm not a Kingdom Hearts fan so I'm not sure how good it would be.
EDIT: I'm not even going to post it. I'm sorry T-awh-Mi, it didn't come out right. (I couldn't get the hair or shirt right.) Like I said, I'm sorry.
[quote author=Reia- Lordess of Fishie Crackers link=topic=3360.msg45843#msg45843 date=1201433410]
SQUEE! -thinks of a request- Aha... This one's haaard. >=D Could you make a guy who's:
Caucasian
Wears an eyepatch over his left eye
Right side of his face is kind of sunken into his face
Has grayish-white hair (He's kinda old)
Wearing something blue

;D This is my teacher. xDD I always wondered what teachers would look like as sprites.
[/quote]
I can try Reia and since you asked for a request first, I'll work on this one first. The only thing is I don't know how well the 'sunken' part of his face'll look, but I'll try.
EDIT: Here's your sprite Reia. One with a pokeball and the other with a hat:
ReiasSprite.png
I wasn't sure how to do the sunken face so I didn't do it, sorry.

Wow! :o The guy with the eye patch looks so cool! I love the detail and the color pallet. Great job. You receive an A+. :) Keep on spriting. :) (I love all of your sprites.)

Thank you Ashley, that means alot coming from you. I'm thinking of creating of small, school girl next.

EDIT: Here's a younger version of the girl in the vest:
Winter4.png

Wow! =D It looks like my teacher, except his face is sunken into his face and is kinda creepy. But the sprite's still good! ^^

Thank you Reia. Its always nice to have good feedback. I'm sorry I couldn't do the sunken face part. I tried...it didn't turn out well...

EDIT!: Here's a sprite I just made (not one of my better ones...but oh well...)
OlderGirl.png

BUMP!: Okay, I've been working on this sprite for a while now trying to get it to look right. This is the best I can do for now, she's a Rocket Executive:
Rocket.png
(Two have hats and the other two don't. Also two have white 'R's and two have red 'R's.)

BUMP! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile. Its just, when i get on, its for a small time (unless i forget to logout...). I made this a while ago, but this was my first attempt at a mugshot (its in my sig):
AlisonsMugshot.png

EDIT: So, I got into the sprite making mode again. Here's my newest one (she reminds me of a librarian personally):
Librarian.png

Sorry for three posts in a row, but I only made this one because I'm going to adding alot to this post. Here's my newest sprite:
NewAlison2.png
I'm going to attempt a walkie, a backie, a mugshot and an overworld for her...

I can try it! It may take a little bit, but I'll get to it!

EDIT: Here's your squirtle Juan. Sorry its not completely scratched, its more of a fusion of many squirtles.
JuansSquirtle.png
If there's anything you want changed or added or removed, just tell me.

EDIT2: I decided to start making fusions. Here's a Pachirisu and Pichu fusion:
Pichirisu.png

EDIT3&4: Here's my first attempt at a cosplay:
Pachirisucosplay.png
Here's my next cosplay:
Gard.png

EDIT5: Here's my newest sprite, one of Team Magma:
Magna.png

BUMP! I thought there were enough sprites in the last post so I decided to create a new post for the next sprites.

Here's a new sprite:
DifferentAlison.png

Here's my first walkie:
Walkie.png
Comments please and yes, I know the pants look like crap. I will say this again, its my first walkie ever.

Sure thats me, I'll do your request. I'll post it in this post when I'm finished!

EDIT: Here's your request thatsme:
Request.png
I didn't really have any ideas for a dragon trainer, so I created this sprite and used the colors from Rayquaza. If there is anything you want changed/added/deleted, please tell me.

I'm sorry you didn't like it. I recolored it using Kingdra/Shiny Kingdra's colors and added a cape-like thing to it:
Request-1.png
Like before, if you don't like it or whatever, just tell me.

Well, he hasn't told me what he thinks about the new sprite, so I guess I'll wait and see.

On a lighter note, here's my newest sprite. And yes, the one I made for thatsme is based off of this one:
NewestCharacter.png
She's a gardevoir trainer.

Well, here's a walkie I made for my new avie:
GardevoirWalkie.png
I also made a mugshot for her:
NewMugshot.png
Even though Ashley (Smoochum) made me a backie, I gave it a shot for myself too. Here's the finished:
Backie.png

I'm also going to make walkies too for requests.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow, that's a nice walkie, Cubone! And your mugshot of her is also very nice!

Your character herslef looks very well done, too. Keep up the good work, Cubone!

I'll take your request. I'll post it in this post when it's done.

EDIT: Here's your request Little Miss Sunnshine!:
Almostdonerequest.png
I made one with and one without the backpack. Hope you like. If there's anything that needs to be changed or anything like that, just tell me.

BUMP! Well, I got messing around on paint and here's a pixel art I created:
BunnyGirl2.png
She's supposted to be a rabbit girl with wings. Comments?

Thanks. I made that one and didn't get around to doing any shading afterwards. Here's a shaded one:
ShadowedBunnyGirl.png
and yes, I know the shading sucks.

BUMP! Well, after seeing everyone else making comics, I decided to make one (but its not a comic, just a house, a farm and then the inside of the house)

Alisonshouse.png

First Floor: (Kitchen)
Kitchen.png

Second Floor: (Parent's Room)
ParentRoom.png
(First Bedroom)
ShawnsRoom.png

Third Floor: (Second Bedroom)
AlisonsRoom.png