• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites n' Stuff

uhmmm... here i come whit another request if thats okey?

can you revamp this pls?
gbg245.gif

I'll be glad to!

Edit!

That was fun :)

Hope you like it!

9i5yit.png

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/9i5yit.png[/img]

hi im pokekid, and i commented on your hybrid lugia (just if you didnt see)
i was woundering if you could do a reamp of the silver or gold lugia?

Hey... is it okay to make another request?

Can I have a recolour of Jumpluff? (Use the HS/SS sprite.) Can the Jumpluff's body fur be the 6th colour of Brown Town? Can the three balls of cotton be the 3rd colour of Mountain Dew? Thanks! Your sprites rock!

I'll try to get them done ASAP!

From now on, no form no sprite. So later if you request something like you guys did, you're not gettin' a sprite.

The map you made looks pretty good, guessing it's like the first town the player gets to am I right? I'd like to see more, are you going to make your own pokemon too or just a new region with an assortment of the nintendo pokemon?

Thanks ;)

Yes, I am making a whole region, but it'll be awhile before I finish it. I'm going to make Pokemon, but I'm not sure if they'll be scratches or splices. It is the first town the player gets to (excluding your hometown). I'm going to make trainers, gym leaders, mughsots, and other things. I'm also gonna make overworlds of everything. It's going to be the Imech region. The player's hometown is called Sodia Town, and the next town will be called Latta City, which will be the big city of the game. Next I'm going to make Sodia Town and Route 1 (I know it already exists, but I'm just calling it will be easier to make)

EDIT!

Never mind, I made my player charris ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm done the requets~

@Louie Forest

No, thank you! I'm glad someone likes my sprites :3
Here's 'yer recolor!

2gtc7yh.png

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2gtc7yh.png[/img]

@PokeKid

I noticed your comment (they're not needed anymore, but still appreciated) on my Mewgia.

Here's your revamp!

mih2x5.png

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/mih2x5.png[/img]
It looks like Lugia is taking swimming lessons from Magikarp 0.0

@Thepokemontrainer

I'm not doing your request, try it again the right way.

Sorry guys! These didn't get through GIMP yet, if you want them to just tell me. As usual, tell me if you want anything changed and leave feedback!

kedpeanut said:
I'm done the requets~

@Louie Forest

No, thank you! I'm glad someone likes my sprites :3
Here's 'yer recolor!

2gtc7yh.png

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2gtc7yh.png[/img]

@pokekid

I noticed your comment (they're not needed anymore, but still appreciated) on my Mewgia.

Here's your revamp!

mih2x5.png

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/mih2x5.png[/img]
It looks like Lugia is taking swimming lessons from Magikarp 0.0

@Thepokemontrainer

Sorry guys! These didn't get through GIMP yet, if you want them to just tell me. As usual, tell me if you want anything changed and leave feedback!

Wow, that is excellent! You rule! This is going right into my signature! I might request again! :D

A

Anonymous

Hey ked! My laptop is broken so I have to use my wii and I cant copy and paste so can I request without the forms please?

oh wait i get it now!!!

What 2 Pokemon you want:gyarados, and solrock
Base Pokemon:gyarados
What Pokemon's colors:sol rocks colors

ps your stuff is awesome!!!

Okay >:) I was just gaming ALOT so I forgot about the form.
I would like a Lugia/Rayquaza splice.
Rayquaza base
Main color: White
Secondary color: Blue
Thank you in advance and your stuff ROCKS! Seriously!

hi thanks again on lugia
i was woundering if you could do another one?

Trainer-custom
base:clair hg ss
name poison ivy
yes from batman
image for you to use
73px-Poison_Ivy_TBTB.jpg

thanks agian: pokekid

Hey, can you edit the Jumpluff recolour a bit?

First, can you make the balls of cotton the 1st colour of Mountain Dew? Last time they looked like Sea Foam Green.
Can you also put the Jumpluff in a frame? Can the frame be the 3rd colour of Green Dream? Also, can the leaves of the Jumpluff's head be green instead of yellow? Thanks!

I'm working on all the sprites guys! I've been really busy, so I didn't have much time to work on them.

@Louie Forest

Sorry about the mixup! I did your request, but had that one in my 'Recolor' folder too. It was hard to tel the difference between them. I'll post the new one the next update ;)

@Lucarioqueen

That's fine! I think you can be trusted and give me enough detail about the sprite. You'll contribute to 'Charms alot one day ;)

@Thepokemontrainer

Still. not the right form. The forms can be found in the first post.

A

Anonymous

Great could I have a lucario frame like kera's on the first page but with a crown? Sorry if that isn't enough info :/

kedpeanut said:
Thanks ;)

Yes, I am making a whole region, but it'll be awhile before I finish it. I'm going to make Pokemon, but I'm not sure if they'll be scratches or splices. It is the first town the player gets to (excluding your hometown). I'm going to make trainers, gym leaders, mughsots, and other things. I'm also gonna make overworlds of everything. It's going to be the Imech region. The player's hometown is called Sodia Town, and the next town will be called Latta City, which will be the big city of the game. Next I'm going to make Sodia Town and Route 1 (I know it already exists, but I'm just calling it will be easier to make)

EDIT!

Never mind, I made my player charris ;)
Cool, will you posting what you've done so far or will you wait until you have a couple and post them all then?

I'm about halfway done the requests!

@Silent Angel
Yes, I will post all of my finished sprites from the Imech Region in the next big update. Most of them are trainer sprites though.

@Rizcharky
I'm currently working on your request c: Do you mind if I use Solrock as the base Pokemon instead?

@Lucarioqueen
Your request has been completed! It will be posted in the next update =)

@Victini
Your welcome, I'm glad you like it! I think it came out pretty nice compared to the others.

@Louie Forest
The new Jumpluff has been Finished n' Framed! It shall be coming later.

@PokeKid
Poison Ivy is finished and lookin' good, or evil if you wish. I wasn't sure how to do the feet, so next time please either describe them or have a fullbody picture.
Do you still want me to put Lugia through GIMP? I've noticed you changed your post.

@Soul of Platinum
Your welcome, happy to be of your service!

if you dont mind sure put lugi through gimp

also i know you said she was almosst done and you probly had to guss for her leg, but i found a full body photo some just added today and if it is not an issue if you could modifiy her to this photo?
its the same version as the other photo, just her whole body
12.png

I edited her :D

Before I just gave her silver boots that went up to her knees, to match the gloves. So, other then the boots, she was almost perfect.

So now, I'll just wait for Rizcharky to reply to my question and then everthing will be done!

What skirt?
From what I can see, she's wearing a bathing suit type thing.

Your not bothering me. I don't have anything else to do except re-stringing my violin. God that thing is hard! The pegs keep getting stuck!

*Ahem*

It's fine, as long as you like the finished sprite.

if you look at the other side of her legs under the arm of ether the joker or two face and in between her legs th the botom you will see the out line / shawdow of that thing that the little girls hold for the bride as she is walking down the ile at a weding, if you need a better photo just watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=segHl9xFVYI
this is the the episode she is in, youll see it,
thanks again

wow, your realy good at doing sprites! I was realy tempted to get an Arcanine Moltres fusion and this but dont wanna overrun you with tasks, so if you could could you get me a Framed Glaceon?
Framed:
What Pokemon: Shiny Glaceon
Background Color: A snowy background if possible, if not an icy blue
Color of frame: Crystal white/blue
Shaded (yes or no): no..?
Any features (Hair, Aura, Scarf, ect): Crystal Earing + Necklace
Recolored (yes or no): No
Pallette # (if recolored): Nope
If i asked for to much you can just get a normal glaceon ^^ Thanks!

Finally! *pants* All your requests are done! (Excluding umbreon5678's)

First off, we have Louie Forest!

1rvw35.png

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/1rvw35.png[/img]
I hope you like it! Hope fully it isn't too bright for 'ya!

Next up we have the amazing... Lucarioqueen!

11w95au.png

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/11w95au.png[/img]
I tried a new shading style with the crown. Tell me what you thinks.

Now we have Rizcharky (Gosh, I love saying that!)

29ks9zd.png

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/29ks9zd.png[/img]
"Fear me! I am the amazing Shoop Da Shrimp!"

PokeKid~

15popkn.png

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/15popkn.png[/img]
One of my favorite custom trainers~

And now for Silent Angel~

The girl...

2zpqv7n.png

Inspired by the NORMAL, NON-SHORT CLOTHES OF A 10-YEAR-OLD~

The boy...

b9c4g7.png

Messed up teh hair~

The boy Ace Trainer...

10shd8w.png

Made from Girly-Man himself~

And last, but not least!, the lass...

2ee8uf4.png

Thank you Kammy for shoe inspiration~

I think that should cover it. As usual, tell me if you want anything changed and leave some well appreciated feedback~

I'm finished with your request umbreon5678 :D

qx064k.png

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/qx064k.png[/img]
I LOVE how the background turned out!

thanks again ked for the sprite,
ive got another one for you.

custom trainer sprite
name: super sayan goku (from dragon ball z)
bass: any you think will make him look awsome!
thanks again pokekid

edit, heres a photo ked,
SuperSaiyan.png

PokeKid said:
thanks again ked for the sprite,
ive got another one for you.

custom sprite
name: super sayan goku (from dragon ball z)
bass: any you think will make him look awsome!
thanks again pokekid

Sorry, I don't understand your request, nor do I know anything about Dragonball. Are you asking for a trainer sprite or what? If you clarify your post, and give me a pic to work from I'd be happy to do your request.

@Pokekid
I'll going to get to your request later, but for now you'll have to wait.

@umbreon5678
Sorry, I can't do your request, the Pokemon are too different. Maybe someone elese can do it for you.

And here's a little scratch trainer I did. Everything is scratched, even the colors! I think it turned out pretty nice, take a look!
4rakb9.png

It turned out very small...

A

Anonymous

Hope you're not too busy ked!
Cosplayer please!
Pokemon: Lucario
Girl or Boy: Girl
Base: Dawn
Is it possible to put a crown on her aswell?
Also sorry if the form is wrong I tried to remember from the first page

lucarioqueen said:
Hope you're not too busy ked!
Cosplayer please!
Pokemon: Lucario
Girl or Boy: Girl
Base: Dawn
Is it possible to put a crown on her aswell?
Also sorry if the form is wrong I tried to remember from the first page
I'll get on it ASAP LQ! There's this handy little feature called 'Quick Reply' on the bottom of the page that lets you post a reply while looking at the page. You might find good use in it.