• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
will16xv.gif

Will from the Elite 4 of GSC

joshsprite8lo.png

Me! Haha!

Will update more when I have time! C ya!

Alexandra.png

I call this piece of art: Alexandra

Karen.png

Karen of the GSC Elites

Falkner.png

Falkner

Crystal.png

Crystal from Crystal!

WA :lol:

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
There's a topic for this in the Misc. Forum. ^_^ It's the one called 'Trainer Sprite..... things' believe it or not ^_^

And Will doesn't look like that O_O

Yes he does! And somebody can move this thread! Will looks like that in the Manga and in the Japanese non-american released VS* TCG. Just look on SPP!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
No, the topic is alright here. There's already a mass sprite topic on the Misc. forum but it's more anything-goes verses specifically Pokemon sprites.

Anyways, I thought it looked like Will, but I haven't seen his pic in awhile. Please post s'more when you can! :)

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
A good number of those sprites are good, but some of the custom work on some of them is bleurgh. Take that Misty one for example. It looks to me like she's been patchily dying some of her hair black. O_O When you do custom work, try to, like, make sure it fits.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The most disturbing thing about all this is that if you change a few colors on a few R/S trainer sprites, you DO get GSC leader lookalikes. X_X

Conclusion - The artists got lazy. (nods sagely)

Edit: Due to the topic being revived with spam and being located in the wrong forum now (We didn't have a sprite-specific forum when it was started, which only shows you how old the thing is), Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.