1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sprites! Haha!

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Water Adept, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Will from the Elite 4 of GSC

[​IMG]
    Me! Haha!

Will update more when I have time! C ya!

[​IMG]
    I call this piece of art: Alexandra

[​IMG]
    Karen of the GSC Elites

[​IMG]
    Falkner

[​IMG]
    Crystal from Crystal!

WA :lol:

2. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

There's a topic for this in the Misc. Forum. ^_^ It's the one called 'Trainer Sprite..... things' believe it or not ^_^

And Will doesn't look like that O_O

Merciless Medic likes this.
  3. Yes he does! And somebody can move this thread! Will looks like that in the Manga and in the Japanese non-american released VS* TCG. Just look on SPP!

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

No, the topic is alright here. There's already a mass sprite topic on the Misc. forum but it's more anything-goes verses specifically Pokemon sprites.

Anyways, I thought it looked like Will, but I haven't seen his pic in awhile. Please post s'more when you can! :)

5. Okay, I put up more pics, but if they don't work, go here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y7/Water_Adept/?start=0

6. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

A good number of those sprites are good, but some of the custom work on some of them is bleurgh. Take that Misty one for example. It looks to me like she's been patchily dying some of her hair black. O_O When you do custom work, try to, like, make sure it fits.

7. I know, some of them were hard to do~! lol

WA :lol:

8. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

The most disturbing thing about all this is that if you change a few colors on a few R/S trainer sprites, you DO get GSC leader lookalikes. X_X

Conclusion - The artists got lazy. (nods sagely)

Edit: Due to the topic being revived with spam and being located in the wrong forum now (We didn't have a sprite-specific forum when it was started, which only shows you how old the thing is), Locked and Moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.