• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites By XJ.X- Now with Trainer Cards!

Sorry for delay aj, I'm back at school. Here it is, hope its good. I call it, Metalladenite. It looks like a shiny Gallade mostly since I used Metagross's colors.

Metaladenite.png

Code:
Code:
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x147/EeveeRuler/Metaladenite.png[/IMG]

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
'nother request

Take any random D/P/P trainer and make it Christmas-like, besides those who have coats on (like the skiiers or whatever they're called)

Dang thats going to be a challenge, I don't know how to make Christmas sprites lol. Oh well. I might be able to make new stuff :x

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
(ahem) Excuse me. Has it occurred to you to ask the permission of the person who made your Jirachi if you're allowed to use the hat from it before doing so?

No? Didn't think so. Because the original creator did not approve of it, at least according to what he said on the chat.

Tsk, tsk. Just because someone made you a sprite doesn't automatically give you the right to edit or use parts of it in your own works without asking the original spriter's permission, and if such is granted (which it wasn't in this case) giving credit to the original spriter.

I shall have to ask you to remove the offending sprite and make a hat of your own or something. Or else.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
It's okay, I guess. I suggest you change a few things:

1: Instead of making Aaron's hair the "hat", try to cut and paste a hat from an existing trainer onto his head it make it Santa-like. Or, better yet, try to scratch a Santa hat. If you never scratch anything, you'll never improve much, since you'll be limited to only using existing stuff. And since you can't use stuff made by other people without their permission, you're going to be poorly limited to using only D/P/P sprites.

2: It's winter. Try scratching some sleeves or something onto Aaron. Or put a jacket on him.

3: Frakenspriting, perhaps, instead of using only one type of trainer base?

4: The shading on the shirt's a bit odd. Even though it is a D/P sprite, try shading yourself.

Just a few things you can take into mind if you want to redo the sprite. If you don't want to (since it is your 4th attempt), you don't have to. The 1st and 3rd suggestion can help you a bit in your future sprites.

UPDATE!

CHRISTMAS RECOLORS! :D
Christmascolors.png

Don't pay any attention to 3,3. I forgot to erase that one. I'll make and example sooner ore later. The first number is the color which is colored with more. The second number is the color of rings.

THANKS! XJ.X

UPDATE!

New Re-Elements!
Untitled.png

What do you guys think? The types from left to right, top to bottom are Ice, Electric, Grass, Fire, Ghost, and Poison.

Again What do you guys think?

Thanks,
XJ.X

The electric and the grass are a bit to uniform in color, they could use some more varied tones of green/yellow. Overall, not bad. Maybe try to edit the jirachis a bit more than pasting pokemon parts to them though, like the tails can be very useful for re elements.

Update:

2 New Morphs. Tell me what you think. Also, TRANSPARENT! Yey! I make the sprite on Ms Paint, Then make it transparent on Gimp. :) So here they are. Sckychi and Japika.

Sckychi.png

Japika.png

Heyy, your spriting is really good!
I was wondering if you could do two sprites for me?
Also, could they have transparent backgrounds, if it's not too much to ask.

1) Sableye PokeBall
2) Sableye Demon

Thanks in advanced (:.

Request done Murkwood! Here they are. The Demon Sableye
sableyedemon.png

And balls! I did regular and shiny, shiny on left, regular on right.
sableyedemon.png

And your welcome!

Request done Murkwood! Here they are. The Demon Sableye
sableyedemon.png

And balls! I did regular and shiny, shiny on left, regular on right.
sableyedemon.png

And your welcome!

Awesome, but the second image is the exact same as the first xP.
I'm guessing you'll catch that and fix it.
But thanks again!!!

Oh gosh what the hell how did that happen! I thought that just happened in you quote lol. Anyway here are the balls.
sableyeballs.png

Sorry for that lol. Hehe.

hi XJ.X!
i just wanted to say how incredibly awesome all your sprites are :),
also i have a request but , before I give it to you I need to ask you a question.
Do you do any kind of trainer sprites whether it is custom, cosplaysor any of the other types?
i'll give you my request on what you can do.

The trainer in my avatar was frankensprited. With Bucky and Flint. Then recolored. I also have a latios cosplayer. If you give me something I'll see what I can do.

Sorry for double posting, asiankid edited his post. Sorry asiankid. I couldn't make it. I couldnt get it to look right. I might be able to do it if you gave me another sprite.Might. Try something smaller.

Okay i tried, but it again, but it was ugly. See:
ugly.png

Oh well.

Two new morphs and one re-element.
cacnea.png

Cacnekid && Cacform

FreezeChu!
freezechu.png

It's tail kind of makes it look Steel to me.

Hey, XJX! Your sprites look great! So, I'd like to request...

A Breloom re-element, please. Change him to a fire type.

Thanks! :)

Hi XJirachiX! Can I request a Milotic angel that looks like in your sample but please use the Platinum Sprite, but if you cant just the D/P one.

Thanks in advance! ^^

Ew! Shroomish, your Breloom came out kind of ugly. Couldn't find a way to take of his little head-room thingy.
fireloom.png

Angel, your Milotic came out kind of good, better than mine!
milangel.png

'Kind of' suits the Milotic down to the ground. It's wings appear to be sprouting from behind and on the end of it's tail? Next time, watch out for that...

castformchoclateyum.png

Yum! Doesn't that look good? Starting today, you can request pokemon Chocolate! :D Just pick the pokemon you want. It doesnt have to be just one. Yummm. So buy yourself some pokemon chocolate today! :D.

gummy.png

Yummm Gummy's! Just put pokemon and the thing.. gummy flavor. You can see them in the picture.
This week i'll be adding more new sprites to ask for, to celebrate New Year!