• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Go Team

• Team Valor

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Team Mystic

Votes: 40 39.2%
  • Team Instinct

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • Team GREEN?!

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • I don't play pokemon go soo...

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gothimander.
Gothimander.png

Look Guys I made a fusion with the 3 most least memorable pokemon. Take a guess of the 3 pokemon I used.
Most forgotteble pokemon fused.png

Nekoloid for Stelluna, working on Katsune, here
Nekoloid for Stelluna.png
I tried.:blush:

Err... Stelluna can you give me a kirby sprite I can use I dont want to use anyone elses work without permission.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have one, but go to the spriter's resource and you can get one there :) (btw katsune is not a puffball :p that was just a fun drawing)

I don't know if this page is still active, but I was wondering if someone can make me a male trainer sprite with a cap and gown? Going to be graduating soon and would love to put one on my cap :)

Do you still handle requests?? Cause if so I'd like to do a request for a trainer sprite. I was hoping to get a sprite with dreadlocks if at all possible. If not, N's haircut would be sweet and the Base should be Byron the gym leader's sprite. Hair color preferably red or brown

i got another one. a king gidorah charzard and a tyrantar godzilla and a baragon neidoking and lastly a mothra larva as a caterpie and a mothra venomoth?

Status
Not open for further replies.