• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Go Team

• Team Valor

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Team Mystic

Votes: 40 39.2%
  • Team Instinct

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • Team GREEN?!

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • I don't play pokemon go soo...

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the challenge ForestMC but I disnt put ash in the fusion sorry. I couldnt find him but heres your sprite
TheChallenge.png

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
Can I request too?? I'd like to see a Snorlax head on a Machamps' body... Colors should still be Snorlax tho... :D

You can give me some requests and I will make some for you.

Some samples pokemon splices
241320_divorupi.png
241322_1switched.png
237488_Another_splice.png
237725_My_Evil_Pikachu.png

Some Pokemon Trainer Sprites
241091_Louis_and_Rex.png
234537_Ben.png
Hello. Just wondering if you'd mind spriting a trainer for me. His description is as follows: Tan skin, chin length black hair, white t-shirt, with an open plaid green and blue t-shirt on top. Long black baggy pants and brown boots (The pants go over the boots about until the bottom of the ankles), and the boots have purple laces. It's a boy. Thought I may need to classify that. So yeah. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy. Pokemon Fusion is making me laugh so hard, but can you make me laugh harder? Make:
"Buttertops" Butterfree + Kabutops
"Mabat" Machamp + Golbat
"Beesect" Beedrill + Parasect.
And finally.. The saddest pokemon,
Cubone + Dunsparce + Lombre + Watchog and Glalie, try. Im waiting for it! I have my bottle of tears ready.

Hello. Just wondering if you'd mind spriting a trainer for me. His description is as follows: Tan skin, chin length black hair, white t-shirt, with an open plaid green and blue t-shirt on top. Long black baggy pants and brown boots (The pants go over the boots about until the bottom of the ankles), and the boots have purple laces. It's a boy. Thought I may need to classify that. So yeah. Thanks in advance.
I think its a little bit too complicated. Try something a little more simplier, I am only 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.