• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprite Request

http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fencing004os4.jpg

That's me. I'd like to be turned into a D/P trainer sprite if at all possible. I would love to be able to do this myself, but my artistic talent is nill, and even less than that compared to a lot of what I've seen lately. I'm really more concerned about getting the face right, but I think if you alter the Hiker sprite a bit, it would probably work relatively well. Lucian's sprite (the final E4 member) does kinda have the pose I'm looking for too.

Thank you all.

Oh me gee, your beard is AWESOME! :D I'll gladly take a swing at making you a self-sprite. (((I've made myself into a sprite already, too.))

I might not make your pose requirements however, but I'm working on it right now. ^^

EDIT: This is what I came up with. Hope you like it. ^^

FencerMan.png

Glad you like the beard. Sprite's definitely cool, but to be honest, now that I see what the fencing uniform looks like in sprite form... gah. I need a new pair of clothes.

Definitely good work though, thank you.