• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Spring Break/March Break

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
For anyone who actually gets a March Break or Spring Break/Reading Week, how are you planning to spend your spare time?

My spring break starts next week, and for the span of February 12th to 19th I'm heading down to Ontario to visit my close friend, Keri. We'll be staying at her apartment for the majority of the time, along with her two cute as heck kittens! ^^ ... kittens that'll probably be pawing at my head when I'm sleeping ^^;

Lots of relaxing, Anime watching and gaming to be had! Can't wait 8)

Alll I have to do is get through this hellish week of papers and a midterm... >.>

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Which would be why "reading week" is releated to University/College. Spring break is generally the time when Profs load you up with assignments or set midterms for straight after the break (because they're bastards). If you think you can get by without doing a bit of work you either have an easy program or don't care if your marks suck :p

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Half term holidays're coming up for those residents of England under the age of 16/18... ie, it's next week and I'm going to (hopefully) play XD a hell of a lot more. And write. And draw. And generally do what I have to to finish everything before school starts again. So yeah, we're all going to have fuuuun...

I'm always on break. @-@

I've got way too much time on my hands.

Please, someone..anyone.. arrange some type of event or something.. I'm really bored. =/

Any time is fine, I've no obligations and am in the middle of jobs.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I got back yesterday afternoon. The trip wasn't nearly as relaxing as it could've been due to trying to finish up papers for half of it, but overall it was great. Got to hang out with an old friend, spend way too much money at yummy restruants, buy a new game (Wild Arms 4), watch some Anime (Chrono Crusade and MAR), and visit Toronto's massive asian mall. Got in a good amount of AC WW and Katamari Damacy/We Love Katamari gameplay, too ^^

So yeah... Good to be back, but I wish I could've stayed away longer :(

I'm gonna spend the rest of my week off posting and being lazy while everyone else in my class has book report due which I finished before our break even started. ;D

My break doesnt come till the middle of April. I wish it was sooner....School is REALLY boring, but my Spring Break is going to be filled with rehearsals for Midsummer's Night's Dream The Musical Rehearsals. YAY!! Im Nick Bottom....The guy who gets his head turned into a donkey...

Hahaha. But Im deff. going to live it up....a whole week without school....YESSS!