• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Splattered (Splatoon RP)

RP Thread:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/splattered-splatoon-rp.16152/

IN SPLATATATATATATATATATATATOON!
Welcome to Pokecharm's (probably) first Splatoon RP. Where the Residents in Inkopolis Splat down, in a variety of stages. Splat others, and Frehen Up, explore the world of Inkopolis!

Basic Rules:

1. All General RP rules apply!
2. No Gore! Heck, I don't think there's such thing as blood, only Ink.
3. Romance *sigh* is allowed, but kept to a minimum!
4. Only the first 8 (including me) will be accepted.
5. Max of 2 controllable Inklings, meaning 16!
6. Fill out the Form.
7. If you had read all rules, post SPLATATATATATATATATATATATOON in Other.

Current RPers:

1. @Lucky Ace
2. @ProfessorSticks
3. @AspenTR33
4. @Asriel Hydreigon-murr
Form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearence: (This is not required to be filled out, the fact you can always change.)
Weapon of Choice:

My Form:

Name: Tyler
Ink Color: Cyan
Personality: Tyler is a Pacifist, not very intrested in Ink Wars. He doesn't seem to get why most people love the concept of splatting. His Freshness Level is a simple level 5.
Weapon of Choice: Ink Brush

My Form:

Name: Kylie
Ink Color: Pink
Personality: Kylie is a top tier competitor when it comes to Ink Wars, and probably Carrie's and Marie's biggest fan. With a freshness level of 49. She is very upbeat, and will never turn down a challenge, if she loses to anyone, she will immediately admire them, and may be a bit stalkerish.
Weapon of Choice: SplatterScope

The RP will be made when a minimum of four Charmers will have joined.​

Last edited:
Name: Loco
Ink Color: Purple
Personality: Loco is a bit... off his rocker. He loves Ink Wars, spouting taunts and maniacal laughter, which he does a lot. Loco also is completely fearless, not afraid to approach anyone. He sits at a Freshness level of 47.
Weapon of Choice: Hydra Splatling.
Appearance: Loco wears his tentacles extremely unkempt, being strewn all across his scalp. He has what you would call "Crazy Eyes." Loco wears a extremely splatted orange jacket, ripped jeans, and high-top shoes.
Other: SPLATATATATATATATATATATATOON

Name: Lucy
Ink Color: Neon Green
Personality: Lucy is upbeat and bubbly, loving to have fun. She enjoys Ink Wars greatly, and is fairly good at them. Lucy also adores Callie and Marie, listening to their music daily. She is currently has a Freshness level of 22.
Weapon of Choice: Custom Dual Squelcher.
Appearance: Lucy wears her tentacles in two neat strands on each side of her head. She also wears a bit splatted pink-t-shirt with an Callie and Marie on it, a black skirt, and tennis shoes.
Other: SPLATATATATATATATATATATATOON

Hey, just an idea, but maybe we could add weapons of choice, and all that jazz.

Last edited:
Imma need some stuff cleared up, but I'll put the things I do understand down on the form, like the fact that I have no idea what this "freshness level" you speak of is. I've never actually played the games before, but was interested when I saw this RP. Dunno why, but I was. Also, SPLATATATATATATATATATATATOON!!!!!

Name: Ashley
Ink Color: Orange
Personality: Very competitive, but only to a point. She will go out of her way to help someone if their safety is on the line.
Appearence: Bright red tentacles in a ponytail, bright blue eyes, blue jacket and jeans and orange shoes. She always has paint splattered all over her.

Name: Kai(Yes it's a Ninjago reference...*sigh* I'm such a freaking dork XD)
Ink Color: Red
Personality: Though approachable and laid-back off the battlefield(or Ink War field, whichever), Kai's personality changes to cunning and ruthless(again, to a point) when he's involved in an Ink War.
Appearence: Kai wears a red shirt, black jeans and red sneakers. His tentacles are red and he has brown eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in the Games, your freshness level is like levels in a pokemon game, except you need more levels to go to stores and buy items.

And Accepted.

Name: Danny Ibuki
Ink Color: Electric Blue
Personality: Danny loves the thrill of splat downs, but he is kind. Danny is cocky and arrogant, but flirtatious and tries to be funny. He doesn't always know when a joke goes to far. His freshness level is 17. SPALALALALALATON!!!
Appearence: (This is not the required to be filled out, the fact you can always change.) Danny wears an electric blue hoodie that gives him stealth shoes. He wears his tentacles in the standard ponytail and has black shoes.
Weapon Choice: Paint Brush

Name: Neo
Ink Colour: Purple
Personality: Easily agrovated and will go to very extreme lengths to get revenge. Loves to battle competitively but hates getting covered in ink unless it's purple, she is extremely skilled at not getting hit. She has a freshness level of 49.
Appearance: (I'm not sure if it has to be actually from Splatoon so tell me if it does because this from a different game completely!) She wears the same clothes as Widowmaker from Overwatch (again tell me if this is not allowed).
Weapon of Choice: Aerospray PG.
Other: Spatatatatatatatooon

I do quite like Splatoon. Mind if I join?

Name
: Jay
Ink Color: Cyan
Personality: Jay's a spunky, energetic guy who always looks at the bright side of things. When he sets his mind on doing something, nothing can deter him from it... except himself.
Weapon of Choice: Tri-Slosher
Other: SPLATATATATATATATATATATATOON is what you wanted me to say, right? He's also good friends with Kale. When not playing the Tri-Slosher, he goes with the Carbon Roller Deco. An old player of turf wars, his freshness is 50. However, he's not that good at Ranked, as one look at his C+ rank would tell you...

Name: Kale
Ink Color: Orange
Personality: Quite shady and mysterious, Kale keeps to himself a lot. He only speaks when he feels he needs to... or when Jay gets him to. Values his honor above all else.
Weapon of Choice: Custom E-liter 3K Scope
Other: Kale is Jay's good friend, and has known him since they were young. He thought turf wars were a trivial waste of time until Jay got him to try it... and he loved it. What he loves more, though, is Ranked - not hard to tell, seeing as he's currently an A rank. Has a freshness level of 36. Sometimes plays with the Bamboozler 14 mk. I

Is this still open? The RPs I am doing are slow right now. Ignore if it's not open XD

Name: Willow
Ink Color: Dark blue
Personality: Willow is very mysterious. Normally found in a dark alley, she is surprisingly quiet and rather would keep to herself about anything.
Weapon of choice: Octoshot Replica
Other: SPLATATATATATATATATOON!!!! Haha. Willow has Sarcasticitis, a rare disease where almost any threat the victim makes is very sarcastic. Contagious? No. Be glad it isn't.

Uh, SPLATATATATATATATATOON!!!!?

Name
: Mura Blona
Ink Color: Is Meant to be Octoling Purple, but he modified it to be Inkling purple.
Personality: Normally quite Quiet, Always To Himself, As he is Ashamed of his past(Was An Octoling Spy, but Started to like the Inkling Way, and Only told his leader false Info, like that there was a secret entrance through octo Valley, Where Cuttlefish Was.), Is Sometimes Sarcastic, Kind at heart. His Freshness level is a simple Lv24.
Appearance: (This is not required to be filled out, the fact you can always change.): Is Actually An Octoling, But Managed to Change his Octoling purple bits into Inkling Purple. other than that, he Changed his tentacles to look like 2 ponytails. and wears A Grey College Sweat, Crazy Arrows(Shoes), and his old Octoling Goggles
Weapon of Choice: Dynamo Roller

Sadly this RP has died months ago, Luckily I'm making a reboot soon enough, also rebooting many of my old, lost RPs, I could tag you in it if you'd like

Name: Thomas
Ink Color: Blue
Personality: Quirky
Appearence: Wears a blue plumber's cap with brown aviator goggles, a blue trench coat, and brown shoes
Weapon of Choice: The .96 Gal