1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Splatoon: Into the Darkness

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by GreninjaTrainer013, Aug 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. THIS ROLEPLAY WILL HAVE SPOILERS FOR SPLATOON 2'S HERO MODE AND THE OCTO EXPANSION!

Hello, and welcome to my Splatoon RP! This will take place after the events of Splatoon 2 and the Octo Expansion.

On the largest city on Earth, Inkopolis, peace between the Inklings and Octolings has finally begun. The people are happier than ever, and Inkopolis has gotten more and more lively. The peace had begun when Agent 8, a member of the New Squidbeak Splatoon, had moved into Inkopolis. She was the second Octoling to move into Inkopolis.

Anyway...

No one, not even the New Squidbeak Splatoon, knows about Commander Tartar's fate. When all the ink hit him, he only barely survived. But, the ink that hit him had turned him far more powerful - He had turned into an Octoling.

And he has freed the leader of the Octarians - DJ Octavio.

Now, they are out for blood. Preparing the ultimate weapon, and finding a way to control all the Octolings once more.

Will the New Squidbeak Splatoon be able to find their way out of this one?

2 characters is the requested amount, but 3 is OK as well!

Agent 3 (Male) - @todoroki
    Agent 4 (Male) - @Fraseandchico
    Agent 8 (Female) - @GreninjaTrainer013
    Callie (Agent 1) - @Eeveechu151
    Marie (Agent 2) - @Eeveechu151
    Pearl (Agent 5) - @todoroki
    Marina (Agent 6) -
    Cap'n Cuttlefish - @Ghostly Jazz Hand's
    C.Q. Cumber -
    Dedf1sh - @MihajloJedi
    DJ Octavio - @GreninjaTrainer013
    Commander Tartar (Octoling) - @GreninjaTrainer013

Dagoroach (Octoling) - @Fraseandchico

There's not many characters, so feel free to request more, or some OCs! Just use this sheet for OCs:

Name:
    Species:
    Appearance:
    Other:

That being said, have fun!

#1 GreninjaTrainer013, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. Okay, 1. Can I take Agent 4?
    Name: Dagoroach
    Species: Octoling
    Appearance: Octoling shades, same skin colour as Agent 8, Null armour and Null boots, green eyes, Purple basic male Octoling hair.
    Other: Currently one of the few Octolings under the control of the villians.

#2 Fraseandchico, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  3. Alright, Agent 4 is yours!

As for Dagoroach, he's in!

4. Alright, I guess I can join into this. Mind if I take Callie and Marie? I'm having fun RPing as them in the Discord RP. Also, does the 2/3 character limit apply to OCs?

5. Not really. You can have as many as you want, but don't go too overboard.

6. Alright, I'll make them later.

7. I'll probably make the thread after someone else joins.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  8. I can also take Agent 3, if required.

9. todoroki

todoroki Previously gamora

could i get pearl and agent 3?

Name: Gummy
    Species: Inkling
    Appearance: Default Splatoon 1 hair. He wears the hero gear when on missions, but normally wears the Squid Hairclip, Varsity Jacket, and Red Hi-Tops. He has a scar on the side where he was brainwashed from.
    Other: After his brainwashing he's trying to take a break from hero work. He spends a lot of time eating from Crusty Sean's. He's bisexual. He hates using dualies or any of the other newer weapons.

10. todoroki

todoroki Previously gamora

alright, great, thanks!

11. Here's my trio of OC characters, BTW.

Name: Coral
    Appearance: Coral looks like a fairly average inkling girl, but she's got her tentacles going around the back and coming down her shoulders. She has light skin and green eyes. She wears the Designer Headphones, White Line Tee, tight-fit grey shorts and Punk Whites.
    Other: Coral's the leader of the band she's making with Wave and Rip L., she's the singer and she plays the keyboard. Coral uses the .52 Gal.

Name: Wave
    Appearance: Wave doesn't care much about his appearance, so he just puts his tentacles up in the typical backwards-facing ponytail style of Inkopolis Plaza. He has dark skin and blue eyes. He wears the Squash Headband, Aloha Shirt, grey pants and Mawcasins.
    Other: Wave is in a band with Coral and Rip L., he's the drummer. Wave uses the Bento Splatterscope.

Name: Rip L.
    Species: Octoling
    Appearance: Contrary to what most others of his species have done, Rip wears his hair-tentacles in three parts - two over the front of his ears and one in the back. He has light skin and blue eyes, going with his color. He wears the Camping Hat, Black Tee, grey shorts and Black Seahorses.
    Other: Rip is in a band with Coral and Wave, he's the guitarist. Rip uses the Krak-On Splat Roller.

#15 Mechanist Gamma, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    GreninjaTrainer013 likes this.
  12. Agent 8 uses Splat Dualies as her main weapon BTW. (It's mainly because I'm a Splat Dualies main..)

13. Coolio.

Oh and BTW, I can and will be using this as reference for Callie's emotions. NO SHE'S NOT NAKED, A BIT LOWER AND YOU'D SEE HER OUTFIT!
    [​IMG]

GreninjaTrainer013 likes this.
  14. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

upload_2018-8-19_17-35-42.jpeg

This is my character

15. Blotch'd

Blotch'd Previously Ghostly Jazz Hand's

I want Cap'n Cuttlefish, Please.

16. Blotch'd

Blotch'd Previously Ghostly Jazz Hand's

17. MihajloJedi