• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Splatoon: A New type of Danger.

Penny turned to Alzbet, confused. “Who are you people.....? And where’s Adriel....?” She growled. “What? She doesnt know you...... She must’ve hit her head to hard.....” Nellie thought. “Kid....you remember them, right...? We just need to find a way to get you to remember them....”

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"That was unexpected " Sam said, getting up from some rubble "ow, what a painnn" he continued "she seems okay" he thought , giving a sight of relief after seein Penny

"Um, Penny, it's me," Alzbet said, staring down at her suddenly hostile friend. "And why would you need to know where Adriel is? You know he was just a lying, murderous ... jerk ..."
She looked up at Nellie. "Why is she doing this?" the Octoling asked sharply. "Does Ariel have anything to do with it? Like, mind-control or something? Or did she just hit her head?"

“I don’t know. It could be she hit her head, but she was nice before according to Cyrus, not hostile, so Adriel should have something to do with it.” Nellie said. She turned, putting her hand on Penny’s head. “Now, kiddo, your probably just-“ She was cut off by Penny swinging her fist at her face, knocking Nellie back. She stood up with a bloody nose. “D-Don’t fricking touch me....e-ever....” Penny said, her voice and body shaking violently. She was more scared then hostile, but Nellie didn’t notice, slowly walking towards the younger kid, while Penny backed up against a wall, as Nellie grabbed the front of her shirt, lifting her up. “You’re a little brat, you know that? I should be doing the same to you.” Nellie said, slowly putting her hand on the smaller’s neck, tightening it while Penny began thrashing around.

Cyrus sat up, his robotic parts sparking. “Ouch....that hurt....” He whined, looking around. He saw Nellie pretty much choking Penny, and growled. “Put her down!”

Nellie dropped Penny with a sigh, and the smaller quickly got up, running and hiding behind Alzbet. “Wow, she already trusts you...” Nellie said, confused on why. But, although Penny didnt say it directly, she got a memory. When the older squids picked on her at the party, Alzbet protected her. So, she ran behind her by pure instinct.

Cyrus couldn’t help but smile a bit at Penny. He was used to seeing the small inkling happy, filled with energy, but seeing her trying to hide behind Alzbet was cute in his opinion. “She’s starting to remember!” He said quietly, but happily.

Nellie walked closer to Penny, and the smaller began whimpering again. Nellie sighed. “Look, if hurting you is the only way to help you, fine.” Hearing this, Penny began freaking out, climbing onto Alzbet’s back.

"No," Alzbet snapped loudly. She glared at Nellie. She wanted to hit her so bad. "Penny is not getting hurt. Ever. Again. I will beat you up if you even touch Penny again. Don't push you luck."
She turned and gently pried Penny off her back, setting her down and grabbing her hand. "Are you okay?" she asked quietly. "Come on, honey, you remember me, don't you?"

Penny tilted her head, confused. She wanted to say yes, but for some reason, her memories were just clouded out. She barely remembered, her memories still there, but she couldn’t access them. She looked down, whimpering a bit. Nellie took a step closer to her, gently touching her shoulder. Penny turned around and threw another punch at her, and Nellie barely move out of the way in time, getting her arm bruised. “Whats wrong with you-“ Nellie started asking, getting cut off by Penny. “Did I Not make myself clear? DON’T. FRICKING. TOUCH. ME.” She said, and Nellie backed away. Penny lost her train of thought after, struggling to even remember what happened a few seconds before. She was getting worse.

Cyrus glared at Nellie, but truned his attention on Penny. “C’mon little kiddo.....you’ll be alright....you have to remember....” He looked back at Nellie. “She doesnt like being touched. Alzbet is the only one who can touch her right now. So, back off.”

Alzbet looked nervously at Cyrus. "What do we do?" she asked. "Penny obviously doesn't remember any of us, even--" she gulped, "even me." She looked at Penny with tears in her eyes. "How do we fix her?" she whispered.

“She does remember. Think about it. When Nellie lifted her up by the neck, she ran to hide behind you. Didn’t she do that when you first met, with those older inklings picking on her? She did it by instinct. She hasn’t even freaking out when you touched her either.” He slowly walked towards Penny, hesitantly putting a hand on her head. “She remembers. We just need to draw her memories out again.”

Penny whimpered, moving away from Cyrus. She began shaking violently, backing up against a wall. “Stop...please...no, not again.....” She began murmuring to herself, sitting down and holding her head in her hands.

"It's ... it's not ... I-I don't know what to do!" Alzbet stared helplessly at the cowering Penny. "Yes, she did, but she's acting like we just met. This can't be because she hit her head. It must be something that traumatized her."
She turned accusing eyes to Nellie. "You say you've met her before," the Octoling said, advancing at the Inkling. "Tell me where. She wasn't acting like this until she saw you!"

“Well, I used to work for a rescue team. We got a call about her, saying she ran off somewhere after being attacked by some older squid, who I think is Adriel now. We found her a few weeks later, and she just freaked out. She hadn’t eaten, drank, or slept in awhile from how she looked, and we had to knock her out to get her emergency care. The people kept telling us she was suffering from panic attacks, nightmares, and twice the poor kid even had a seizure.” She looked over at Penny. “Maybe....seeing me brought back memories from that time....”

Last edited:
"Penny?" Alzbet couldn't believe it. "Penny ... what?"
She clenched her fists. "That Adriel," she hissed. "I'll kill him NOW if I have to. Get the ambulance to the police station. I have something I need to say."

Dead account

Sam slowly backed a little "ooh, she mad now" he said as he stopped "why not just spray him with water the same way he did to torture Penny, would be revenge " he said, not exactly thinking alot

"Good idea," Alzbet growled. "Where's that spray-bottle?" She stomped around the ambulance cockpit, fuming. "I can't believe it. What he did was freakin' child abuse. He should have been rotting in jail years before."
She paused. "And I trusted him. Before the Turf Wars," she said. "And now I feel so stupid!" She kicked the metal door, and it creaked a little. She felt like jumping into the street. She deserved it.
Taking a deep breath, Alzbet turned to Sam and Cyrus. "What should I do?" she asked.

Dead account

Sam paused for a while, "maybe confront him with a video camera, the moment he threatens you and Penny you bring it to the police and he can rot to jail. .. " he finally said

"I didn't know you were so ... morbid," Alzbet said, tilting her head at Sam. "But Adriel does deserve to rot in jail. That's not a bad plan."
She turned to Nellie. "Get the ambulance to the police station, or let us out. We've got to talk to Adriel."

"Uh...I don't think I can drive this anymore...." Nellie said quietly. Penny however, was still shaking, and was even crying at this point. "I didn't do anthing wrong....d-don't hurt me anymore....p-please....." Nellie felt her heart sink, and she knelt down infront of the crying inkling, moving her hand to gently touch her shoulder. Penny began crying more, and her shaking got more violent, but she didn't even have the energy to move Nellie's hand away. "Well, he isnt even in jail yet....we don't have any evidence, since me and the others who found her havent been in touch.....we dont got proof. We'll have to get Penny to tell them, but....I don't we can even move her. She isnt even trying to hurt me when I touch her anymore."

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Theo was scared, to say the least, and annoyed. "Hello? I know I'm a wallflower sometimes but I do exist... Hurting Adriel isn't the right thing to do, otherwise the black ink might take over again. Is there some sort of way to stop it?"

Dead account

"I don't know, trap him in a net? " Sam responded , he too, didn't really like his own idea "well, whatever we do, we can't hurt him that's illegal. .wait.."

"Fine, dark," Alzbet said impatiently. "Come on, Nellie! Stop this stupid ambulance! We need to get out and to Adriel. Is there an emergency break or something?"
She hated feeling helpless. She hated seeing Penny cry. She hated how everyone was such idiots who didn't understand anything.
"I hate you!" she shrieked. "I hate you all. Can't you see that Penny is hurting? She can't ... we ..."
She stopped and buried her face in her hands. The cockpit grew quiet as she sobbed into her hands.

Penny fell silent, hearing Alzbet start crying. She may have not been able to remember her, but, slowly she at least started recognizing her. She got up, wincing a bit, but slowly made her way over to the octoling. She wrapped her arms around her. looking up at her. "Alzbet....why are you upset...?" She said softly, barely loud enough for anyone to hear. But, Nellie heard it, and smiled. "She....she remembers her...."

Cyrus watched Penny get up and hug Alzbet, and he grinned. He wanted to say something, ask Penny if she was alright. But, he did'nt. Not wanting to disturb the two's moment, so he walked to the driver area, and started looking at it, seeing if he could fix it to get the ambulance to move.

"What a happy reunion" indigo thought happily while smiling. "I wish i could see mom again" indigo thought while looking at alzbet amd penny happily cheering together. Guys we better go find cyrus! Indigo exclaimed just as he remembered him running of somewhere about an hour ago. Indigo notices cyrus in the corner. "Oh! Cyrus i didnt see you there! Sorry!"

Last edited by a moderator: