• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Splatoon: A New type of Danger.

"Grrr," Alzbet growled. "I hate that stupid ... ugh! Fine, find Adriel."
She stomped down the path, listening for Penny. She heard sniffling and turned down a corner.
There Penny was, lying in a puddle of blood. She gasped and ran to her. "Penny!" she cried. She covered her face with her hands. "No, no, no."

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sam, after some time got tired and fell from the inkjet "what happened..." he said "turf war's over? Aw man, well, gotta go" he said leaving the map and in the square of inkopolis , he stretched and went to see Cyrus and the others, then saw the blood dripping off him, he followed the trail quietly and saw Alzbet with ... Penny, bleeding alot "What the heck happened here?!" He asked

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Adriel started to advance towards Penny, Adriel, and Sam, which made Theo panic. He quickly show ink to behind Adriel and used Sprinkler and his Dualies to attack Adriel and stop him from getting to the others. "Run! I might be able to hold him off!"

Adriel moved out of the attack, grinning at Theo. “You really think you can hold me off? Penny is MINE. NOBODY can take er from me....NEVER....” He growled. Penny looked up at Alzbet, trying to say something, ask for help, anything, but she couldn’t. “A...Alz....bet....you w-were right....” She finally managed to say. “I should’nt have trusted him.....but.....I g-guess....I found...that...out...” Her voice got quieter, and her eyes shut halfway. “P...Please....it hur...ts.....its all going...dark..er....” She fell silent, and her breathing began to get slower.

Cyrus heard Penny from behind him, and he growled, running at Adriel and pinning him down. He dialed 911. “Hello?...My friend, she got stabbed, she needs help!....the person who did it is here, she said its getting darker, she isnt breathing normal!.....Please, hurry!” He hung up, and held down Adriel as the sound of sirens got closer. “The police and hospital are coming, hold on Penny! Please, dont die...” He yelled over his shoulder.

Penny grabbed onto Alzbet’s arm, trying to get closer to her. “I...dont wanna die....p-please.....I wanna stay w-with you guys.....” She said, as her vision got darker. “Alzbet....help...” She whispered. She was still breathing, but barely. She let go of Alzbet, and instead wrapped her arms around her. Her eyes began closing more, and Penny was struggling to stay up.

Last edited:
“NO!” Cyrus yelled. A police car pulled up, and the officers took Adriel away from him. Cyrus ran over to Penny. “C’mon kid...you can make it....” He said, tears welling up in his eyes. An amubulance pulled up, and Cyrus ran over to it.

A few people came out of the ambulance, some talking to Cyrus, while one walked over to Alzbet and Penny. “Ma’am, we need to take the kid. You can come along if you want, we have to ask questions anyway.” He said, and knelt down to try and calm Penny. She whined in fear, holding onto Alzbet more tighter.

"I'll carry her," Alzbet snapped. "Don't even try to argue with me," she snapped at the man, who had opened his mouth.
She picked Penny up, gently, trying not to put her in more pain, and turned back to the man from the ambulance. "Tell me where to go," She said. "Penny needs to get better."

“U-Um....I guess you should just come in the ambulance with us....” He said, walking towards the ambulance. Penny didnt try to move away or struggle when Alzbet moved her, which was not normal for the small inkling. She wouldn’t even look Alzbet, or say anything.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sam, after these events, didn't actually know what to do, so he came to the hospital with Alzbet and Penny "she got to survive.." he thought

Penny began whimpering again, and started shaking violently. The person who had been talking to them looked over with concern. He didnt say anything yet, thinking she was just scared. She than let out a yell of pain, and the person walked over.

Cyrus heard Penny, and walked away from the conversation he was having. “Penny? Are you alright!? Whats wrong!?” He asked, reaching his hand towards the smaller inkling.

Penny continued yelling, unable to calm down. Blood began dripping from her mouth, and the hospital guy put his hand on her shoulder, trying to take her from Alzbet. “Ma’am, please let go of the kid now.” He said, trying to keep his voice calm.

"Fine!" Alzbet handed Penny to the hospital guy. She saw Cyrus and said, "Penny ... is really, really, really hurt, and it;s because of Adriel." Her eyes narrowed. "Did you find him?"

Cyrus nodded. “He’s with the police right now. I talked to some of the other people, and they said they’ll be asking us some questions once we get to the hospital. So, we should proabably go with whoever has Penny.” He said.

The guy got into the ambulance, setting Penny down on a stretcher. “Ok, we’ll get there soon kid. Lets just wait for your friends to get in, and we’ll get there as quick as possible.” He said, not getting a response. “Um...you might want to hurry...” He called out to Cyrus and Alzbet.

Cyrus grabbed Alzbet and Sam, who was near by, and dragged them into the ambulance. “Just hurry. If she dies, you’ll be sorry!” He was so serious, he wasn’t even stuttering or anything.

The man nodded, and the ambulance started. They started moving towards the hospital. Another inkling, who was sitting in the corner with a notepad, got up and approached Cyrus, Sam, and Alzbet. “Um...I need to ask you 3 some questions. Which one of you is willing to go first....?”

Cyrus shook his head. “Nah, I already talked to someone else for that. And Sam just got here. So, Alzbet should do it.” He said, backing up and leaning against a wall.

She nodded. “Um...ok...if its ok with you...” She said quietly, turning to Alzbet. “Its...to determine if someone by the name of Adriel is going to jail, or facing execution. So...um.....that’s why I’m here.” She looked over at Penny. “Or...I can try and ask her....”

Cyrus growled. “No! Don’t! Leave her alone!” He snapped. He walked up to the other Inkling. “You should just go. When we stop, you’ll leave, and if she don’t, you die!!!” He was extremely angry, and was threatening the person he didnt know.

The person backed away, tears in the corner of her eyes. “Um..ok...” She said softly, standing against a corner. She looked back over at Penny. “Y’know, she reminds me of someone I used to know. I saw someone like her all the time when I was little. She didnt have a home, but we stayed friends. But, she was gone one day, and I haven’t seen her since.” She thought a moment. “I forgot her name, but....she was nice to everyone. Even if she was always abused and hurt.” (This person wil become a main charcter soon, to kinda replace Adriel, along with another inkling.)

"Okay," Alzbet said, breathing out. "What do you want to know?"
She felt dead-serious. She was willing for Adriel to rot in a jail cell if it meant Penny would be safe.

“Well, the first thing we need to know is if she has any family or close friends to go to, because we cant let her go back to Adriel. If she doesnt, we might have to put her into a foster care system or something like that.” She said, looking at her notepad.

"Oh." Alzbet looked at Cyrus and Sam nervously. "I don't ... know. Honestly, we just met ... huh, just the other day." She looked at her feet. "But, I know she's really important. To all of us. So, you can count us as close friends."
She paused. "Adriel was a jerk from the beginning. He stranded her at a party, even with her --" she stopped. Should she tell this unknown Inkling about the black ink? She decided against it, quickly making up an excuse. "--even with her age. And he cheated at a Turf battle, and ... this." She blinked back tears and tried not to look at Penny.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Theo was watching the interviews from the police in the background and shyly said "S-sorry but maybe I can help too..." He blushed and said "Sorry, but I can help, I was with all of them."

She wrote something down. "Well, she seems like she went through a lot....Adriel seems like a jerk." She stopped for a moment "Come to think of it, now that I'm really looking at this kid, I've seen her before with the other guy. There was some kinda murder, and she and him were questioned. There was this black stuff everywhere too...." Her voice trailed off. "Oh, um, sorry, got side tracked. Anyway, do you know if she has gone through any other...um...abusive....treatments by Adriel? We need to check her for that, so, we wanted to know what to look for." She looked over at Penny. "Besides, well, this."

The inkling looked over at Theo. “T-Thats awful....” She mumbled, looking down. She felt the ambulance turning, and looked over at the man from before. “Um...why are we turning the wrong way...?” She asked, and the man grinned. “Nellie, you should know very well. We’d get lots of money if we return this kid to that Adriel guy. The inkling, (now known by the name of Nellie), quickly walked over to Penny, lifting her up gently and moving back against a wall. She looked over at everyone else. “Guys, get down, or hold on to something. This is gonna get dangerous.” She said, setting Penny down next to her.

"But ... Adriel is insane!" Alzbet snapped at the driver. "And Penny's bleeding out! At least take her to the hospital first!" She looked at Nellie and glared at her. "Why should we hold onto something? Is there anything wrong?"

“Cyrus! Wait! We have to protect penny!” Indigo yelled. “And.. he is gone..” sighed indigo.
He climbed into the ambulance after the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nellie sighed. “Well, don’t say I didnt warn you...” She mumbled, before opening the door to the drivers seat, closing it behind her. She shoved the driver out, grabbing the wheel and sharply turning the corner, the ambulance crashing into a building.

“Woah!” Indigo yelled. “What the?!” Indigo saying confused. “Is everyone ok...?” He asked the others, looking around. “What was that?” Indigo asking Nellie, who was in the front, trying to recover from the crash.

Nellie groaned, sitting up. Her ears were ringing, and everything was blurry. “That is the last time I try driving an ambulance....” She mumbled, her voice breaking. She looked down at her arm, seeing it was scratched up. She could hear voices outside the ambulance, but they were muffled. “Why did I try that....wait, the others could be hurt!” She thought. “Is everyone o-ok...?” She called.

“I will check what you ran int-“ indigo stops his sentence surprisingly. “Uh....” indigo sees a child and a sign that says “happy birthday link” indigo awkwardly walks back into the ambulance. “Um....we may have just ruined a party, and possibly just scarred a child for life.”

“Makes sense.” Nellie said, shrugging. She walked out of the ambulance, and began explaining what happening to the others, then, walked back. “Ok, we need to leave now. Someone’s gonna take the ambulance for us.” She looked around. “Where did the kid go?” She mumbled. “U-under here...” Penny said quietly, sitting up, knocking some stuff she was buried under off of her. “Oh, there you are.” Nellie said with a small smile.

“Stuff fell on me. Duh.” Penny said, slightly annoyed. “Wait, weren’t you dying before? How come your ok now?” Nellie asked, and Penny stood up. “I wrapped bandages around the injury, like a normal person.” She said, and Nellie stared at her. “You don’t seem like yourself, did you hit your head or something?” Nellie asked, and Penny growled. “I’m FINE. Now lets just get outta here.”

"Ow ..." Alzbet sat up and rubbed her head. "Well, that hurt."
She glanced around the ambulance. Indigo and Nellie were arguing with Penny, who was ...
"Penny!" Alzbet cried happily. "You're okay!"