• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Splatoon: A New type of Danger.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sam, before he knew it, was in black ink "hey! Uh.. guy? What happens when we swim in black ink? " He said, kind of worried , "because uh.. i.. uh, " he said, getting out of the dark ink , covered on it

"Oh, shi-" Alzbet started, then was knocked back by an unseen force. She landed in a small puddle of the black ink, and she scrambled out of it, grabbing her hoddie from the ground and wiped it off. "Fudge, fudge, fudge," she mumbled. She didn't know if it was constant contact that cause the transformation, but she wasn't going to risk her tentacles by not trying to get it off of her.
"Sam, try to get it off you!" she cried. Theo was lying on the ground, and she stumbled over to him. "I'm going to take care of Theo. Where's Penny?"

Dead account

Sam was unable to wipe it out, thags when he noticed his hair becoming black "oh come on! Took me hours to make it perfectly anime styled!" He said, now fully in black ink transformation, going around litteraly yelling

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Theo heard the ordeal, though he wouldn't remember it later. He was pretending to be conked out for now, but as soon as Alzbet got close, he woke up and roared at her. Rabid-Theo tried to pull out his Dualies and attack, but his transformation was over. Theo's tentacles gradually regained color and his eyes started to turn normal while fluid stopped pouring out. The dualies switched from black ink to purple. Out of strength, he started to sleep genuinely.

"Uhm," Alzbet said. She was beginning to panic. Her skin was tingling from where the black ink had touched her skin, but she ignored it. She stared down helplessly at Theo, who had changed back to normal and was sleeping soundly. "I'll just have to let him rampage in here, where he can run out of energy without hurting anyone," she decided. "But I need to find Penny. Or else ... she might change, too, and then I'll be alone in here. Possibly also as a rabid beast." She looked at her arm, where the skin was black, but it wasn't spreading.
She stood up and carefully edged around the Moray Towers. She didn't want to run into Sam. "Penny?" she shouted. "Penny! Answer me, honey!"

Penny was looking around, trying to find anyone. “H-Hello...? Where is everyone...?” She called out. She heard Alzbet yelling, and looked around frantically. “Alzbet? Where are you! Where is everyone!?” She yelled, tears welling up in her eyes. She hated being alone, and was starting to get scared.

Cyrus saw Sam was going crazy, and ran off. “Where are the others...?” He wondered. He saw Alzbet, and ran over to her. “Hey Alzbet, h-have you s-seen A-Adriel and P-Penny....? If s-she touches that i-ink...she could turn c-crazy again.....”

“Alzbet!? Where are you!?” Penny cried, running around, She stepped in a puddle of black ink, without noticing. “Alzbet!? Cyrus!? Adriel!? Anybody!? Please...I’m scared....” Penny cried, falling to her knees and letting out a small sob.

"No, I haven't!" she said to Cyrus. "Help me look for her."
She began running forward. She heard a sniffle and stopped, turning back.
"Oh, Penny," Alzbet said. The little Inkling was crying too hard to notice her, but Alzbet stopped dead in her tracks. Penny was sitting in a puddle of jet-black ink.
"Cyrus. Cyrus, dude, come here now."

Indigo stands on top of a tower enjoying the view and notices Penny crying.
“Hm she looks sad” Indigo said in confusion. Indigo then jumped down the tower to where Penny was. “Hey, is she ok...?” He asked the Inkling and Octoling that was with her.

Cyrus heard Alzbet, walking over, stopping when he saw the younger inkling. “Shoot....how do we get her without touching the black ink...?” Cyrus mumbled. He jumped a bit, seeing Indigo. “W-Who are y-you...? How’d you e-even get here!?” He said, a bit startled.

"Whatever! No, she's not fine," Alzbet said, dropping down and picking Penny up. "Just ... Cyrus, you, help me get her to somewhere ... past Sam. Don't go near Sam."
She shook her head. She couldn't handle this. She hated Adriel, and she hated everyone that was near her. She couldn't get herself to calm down.

“Ok. New p-person, I’ll tell you what’s happening later, we need to help this kid.” Cyrus said. He ran out in the open, looking around. “We just need to exit the map. I n-never thought I’d say this, b-but we need to get to A-Adriel. He’s the only one who can help Penny r-right now....”

Penny whimpered a bit, looking up at Alzbet when she heard Cyrus mention Adriel. “I-I’m f-fine....just feeling a bit t-tingly....” Penny said. She didnt feel any different, she wasn’t even showing signs of being changed yet.

“Y-You think the dart’s keeping her from changing...?” Cyrus said. “I mean, he shot her twice....so, I think t-the affect’s still on her! We h-have a chance to get her away from here! W-We should head to the square still though....if we dont, A-Adriel might get mad...”

Last edited:
Penny whimpered again, covering her ears. “No...I dont want to get hurt...not again....never again....” She said quietly. She began struggling, trying to get away from Alzbet.

“Hey, calm down! He wouldn’t hurt you! H-He’s your brother!” Cyrus said. “Now, c’mon! W-We should hurry!” He called over his shoulder as he walked off the map.

Penny stopped moving around, looking up at Alzbet. “Alzbet...? W-Why’s Adriel such a jerk...? Your smart, you should know...” Penny said. She only felt like she could trust Alzbet at this point, and wanted to stay with her.

“Oh! I didn’t mean to startle you.. i was just trying to see if this girl was ok..” Indigo said. “ i was only trying to help...” indigo mumbled. “Anyway let me introduce myself! I’m indigo gunner!” Indigo said.

Last edited:
"Hello," Alzbet mumbled. She felt numb and stiff.
"Penny," she said gently, "you asked me why your brother's so mean to you." She took a deep breath. "He's not related to you, at all, from what I know. He said he found you on the street." She clenched her fists. "I just found out, when I ran after him. if I had known sooner, I would have told you."

Penny stayed quiet, tears dripping from her eyes. “We aren’t siblings...? So this whole time I’ve gone through torture....it was just for some random persons amusement...?” She said quietly. She looked down. “I-I’m just a toy to him.....” She mumbled. Her expression was sad, all the happiness and energy gone.

"Oh, Penny, I'm so sorry," Alzbet said, desperately wishing she knew what to do. "We don't have to meet him at the square if you don't want to. He was a sick idiot, and you can leave and forget all about him if you want. We could take care of you."
She motioned at Cyrus, and the other Octoling, Indigo. "If you guys are okay with that, of course," she added.

Penny was about to answer, when Sam came out of no where. She yelped in surprise, gripping onto Alzbet. “We need to get out of here! It doesnt matter if he’s there, lets go to the square anyway! Cyrus will know what to do!” She yelled.

Cyrus was already at the square. “Hmm...Whats taking so long...?” He wondered. “Bro! Bro!” Someone started yelling, and he turned, seeing an octoling pushing an inkling in a wheelchair towards him. “Stella? Dylon? What are you guys doing here?” He asked, confused. “We saw you come here!” Stella said happily. “Ok, well, my friends might be here soon, so, be on your best behavior please.” Cyrus said, grinning.

"Okay, up you get," Alzbet said. "Get off the map, and wait in the lobby. I'll keep Theo back."
She turned back and pulled her Aerospray from her back. Smiling slightly, she said, "Come get me."

Pollen-Puff

Theo began to wake up, confused, then saw Alzbet's Aerospray pointed straight at him. He yelped in surprise and dodgerolled away. "W-what happened? I saw the bullying and now I have an Aerospray to the heart?" He pulled out his dualies in defense and asked groggily "Are we in a Turf War? Yay! I was dreaming about Turf Wars and now I get to do it again!" Theo started to target the terrain around Alzbet, encircling her in a ring of violet paint. He also made other trails around her and said "Why don't you get me instead?" Jumping into one of the ink trails, Theo smiled to himself.

Dead account

Sam, noticing Theo, he shot all his black ink on the violet, replacing it , he ran towards Theo and tackled him, then shot Alzbet with his dualies

Pollen-Puff

Theo, not appreciating being tackled and having built up enough Special Gauge, used his Special, Autobomb Launcher after pushing Sam away. "Let me guess - black ink? Did that happen to me, too?" Theo's dualies glowed and Autobombs shot out of them, walking towards Sam. "These'll splat him, we need to run!"

Penny ran off the map, looking for the square. “Um....which way is it...?” She wondered, until seeing Adriel. “Oh, this must be it.” She ran over. “Hey Adriel, what up?” She asked, and Adriel put his hand over her mouth, dragging her to somewhere in the square. “Sshhh....go to sleep...” He mumbled, and Penny felt him inject something in her neck, and she fell unconscious. “Heh...Alzbet, Cyrus, and those jerks wont take you away...your mine now....forever...” Adriel said, lifting Penny up. “No one can take you...even if I Have to kill to keep you with me...I’ll protect you....” He said happily. He had finally just snapped, and was slowly driving himself crazy.

Last edited:
Cyrus heard a familiar voice. “Stella, Dylon, stay here.” He said, walking towards the sound. He saw Adriel taking Penny somewhere, and he turned, running back to Alzbet. “Guys, we have to go, now! Sam will wear himself out, but Adriel took Penny!”

Penny groaned in pain, opening her eyes. “H...Huh...? Where am I....?” She mumbled, trying to get up,but unable to. Her neck was tied up in a rope, along with her arms and legs. “W...What...?! Whats going on!?” She yelled, trying to struggled out of the rope. “Ssshhh....be quiet....I left a note in the plaza, maybe they’ll find it and come rescue you....if they really care...” She heard someone hiss. “A-Adriel!?” Penny shouted, and Adriel stepped out of the shadows. “Its ok, my pet....your mine now...and no one will take you...” He whispered. “Your crazy!” Penny yelled, tears welling up in her eyes as she looked away. “No...I want to keep you here....with me....forever....” Adriel growled, pulling out a knife and walking towards Penny, gently putting the blade on her chin, pushing her face up, forcing her to look at him.

Stella looked over at Dylon. “Maybe we should go with him now....”
——————
Cyrus forcefully grabbed onto Alzbets arm, dragging her along with him. “C’mon! C’mon! We need to help her! Adriel went crazy! She got kidnapped we have to help her!”

Penny let out a whimper as Adriel put the knife on her stomach. “Hold still Penny....” Adriel said quietly. “Stop...please....” She sobbed, and Adriel pulled the knife away, a twisted smile still on his face. He pulled out a cloth and wrapped it around her mouth so she couldn’t scream, and stabbed the knife into her stomach. Penny tried screaming, but it was muffled. Adriel looked at the blood and put the knife down, walking away. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back...” He said. He lived a block down from the square, so he could find the others easy. He walked down the street, seeing Cyrus and Alzbet. “Hello “friends.”....”

Last edited:
“You! Where’s Penny!” Cyrus growled, walking towards him. He saw blood dripping off the inkling, and looked behind him, seeing a trail leading to a house. “Alzbet, follow that trail and get Penny. I’ll deal with Adriel.” He said, his robotic arm switching to a chainsaw.

Indigo followed Alzbet and Cyrus leave, and followed them. He noticed Adriel. “ hey you! You know penny too?! We’re looking for her since she left, and probably got lost. You wanna help us find her?”

“Indigo, Adriel freaking hurt her! Help me hold him off while Alzbet finds Penny!” Cyrus said, running at the other Inkling. “You monster! You hurt an innocent kid!”

Adriel moved out of Cyrus’s way. “Well, she’s fine....bleeding a lot, but fine.” He said happily.
——————
Penny was whimpering and crying, unable to move. “What did I Do to deserve this...? I wanna go with Alzbet and Cyrus, and Indigo, Sam, and Theo...their more family than him...but....I might not get the chance to...” She shut her eyes. “Alzbet...please....help....”