• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Splatoon: A New type of Danger.

“Um...I dunno what Adriel has.....” She said, looking towards her brother, who had a Splatterscope. “This will be easy! Your going down Penny and...uh...” He forgot Alzbets name, and facepalmed. Penny looked up at Alzbet with a grin. “Well, this should be easy, his weapon cant be that good..” She said. “Oh, Penny! Forgot to tell you guys my rank! I’m an A-!” He shouted, and Penny growled. “I’m gonna destroy you!” Penny yelled back. “Good luck, C-!” He responded, and Penny looked down at her weapon with a sad look.

Cyrus looked at Adriel. “Hey, l-lay off on h-her....” He said, but heard someone say the match was about to start. “Ok everyone, s-see you after the match!”

"Well, this is going to be great," Alzbet muttered. She tromped to the entrance of the map and paused. She was only a B+ - not exactly great against an A-, but she wasn't too far behind. Still, she felt overpowered. Penny was only a C-, which was the lowest rank you could have. They were also a lot lower than any of the other Inklings.
"Good luck, guys," she called to the open map. Then, with a deep breath, she stepped over the threshold and entered Moray Towers.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Theo sat with Cyrus on the benchline, watching the other teams fight. "Moray Towers, huh? This'll be interesting. I guess since we're the only two sitting out that we'll be a team," he said eagerly to Cyrus. "Alzbet will probably make a large ink 'wave' for Penny to swim in and splat the others. Not sure what Sam and Adriel are going to do, though."

Penny looked around the map, spraying ink around. “If I get lots of area covered, I can move around easier. Adriel wont know what hit him!” She thought, smiling a bit. Meanwhile, Adriel began running around, spraying ink on walls and moving up. “Getting high ground is a good enough plan.”

Cyrus watched, interested. “Well....Penny seems Ike the type to try and hide, that seems smart because her small size makes her harder to hit anyway. But....A-Adriel has a long-range weapon, so he can get everyone out if he gets up high....”

Penny smiled as she stopped, looking around at the ink she sprayed. “There! Now if Adriel tries attacking, I can hide.” Adriel saw her from his place, aiming at her and shooting. Penny yelped as she got splatted, and respawned. “Dang it.”

"Already behind," Alzbet mumbled grumpily as she splatted the ground below her. She hated her octopus form, but she grudgingly dove into the puddle and continued to move. When nothing happened, she returned to her original form and cautiously looked around. She sprayed the ground in front of her, than began to move more quickly, slowly gaining confidence.

Adriel jumped down from his spot. “Where are they...?” He thought, looking around. He didnt hear or notice the person behind him. “Hi!” Penny said, and Adriel turned around, and Penny pulled her gun’s trigger, shutting her eyes. Adriel got splatted, and respawned. “Grrr....PENNY YOUR DEAD, YOU HEAR ME?!?!” He screamed. “Oh, I got one!” Penny said happily.

"Ha!" Alzbet said, jumping behind a wall. She spotted Adriel storming back onto the map from the re-spawn point. With careful fingers, she aimed the Aerospray and shot one single, lethal hit.

Adriel yelped as he got splatted again. “THATS FREAKING IT!” He yelled, running through the map. He noticed Penny and charged at her, tackling her to the ground. “Hey! Y-Your cheating!” She cried out. Adriel splatted her with a grin. Penny respawned, shaking her head. “Oh no....I’m so dead....”

"That's just cheating!" Alzbet screamed down the hill. She snarled, wiching she had a roller, and darted down the ramps on foot. "Get off her!" She grabbed the Aerospray and shot wildly, aiming at Adriel.
You can't be allowed to do that.

Adriel sprayed ink on the ground, swimming away from Alzbet. “Hehe, this is fun!” Adriel thought, seeing Penny again. “Hey there Sister.” He said with a grin. Penny began pulling her trigger as much as she could, while Adriel sprayed ink on a wall, swimmming up a ramp and aiming at Penny with his gun. “Shoot shoot shoot!!” Penny though as she ran off to avoid getting hit. “I hate when he acts like this!”

Cyrus watched, growling under his breath. “Adriel is cheating! He better not win....Alzbet and Penny deserve it more than him.....well, Sam deserves it I guess.” He thought, watching the fight.

Penny climbed up as high as she could on the ramps, panting a bit. “This....is hard....” She said, trying to catch her breath. Adriel looked up and saw her, aiming his Splatterscope at her. “Just gotta wait for the right moment...”

"Think again, punk," Alzbet snarled, aiming her gun at Adriel. She was at the bottom of the ramps, which worried her, but she had a great line of view. "You're not getting Penny again."
She pulled the trigger and watched paint fly.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sam, out of no where, appeared behind Alzbet, shooting her with his dualies "watch your back beore getting someone else's " he said while the paint was flying towards her

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
The fight was almost frightening. Adriel was bullying Penny like it seemed many others had done, and Sam was about as stealthy as Penny. This impressed Theo before he realized the main issue at hand: Adriel was full-on tackling Penny! Not only was that cheating, it was a horrible thing to do! Seeing Penny get bullied just as he was triggered his black ink transformation. He rolled and jumped off the fence between the map and the benches, then used his sub, Sprinkler, to roll off of in the air and make it to the battlefield. Theo quickly started to cover the field in his color, then used squid form to sneak up behind Penny's brother and fire like there was no tomorrow. He screamed again in rage and started to attack the other Inklings too. "asafgererreahyteagtegreeeeeeeeee!"

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"What the heck.. what's been going on since i've hid in the ink..." Sam said , getting away from Theo "hey! It's that black ink thing!" He said , hiding in a puddle, he didn't want to get bitten

Adriel was splatted and he respawned. “Dang it....” He realized that Theo was going crazy. “Wait....if Penny gets near him, it should be enough to trigger hers too....” He thought. Meanwhile, Penny had seen Theo, and instead of running, she slowly approached. “Theo...? Are you alright....?”

Cyrus saw Theo jump in the arena and sighed. He lifted his robot arm, his hand turning to propellers, like on a helicopter. He flew into the arena, turning his hand normal again. “Everyone, we need to get out of here!” He yelled out, runnnng to try and find the others.

“Penny!? Where are you!? THIS IS SERIOUS!!!” Adriel yelled. Penny stepped back a little, hearing Adriel. She looked down, seeing she was in a puddle of black ink. Her eyes began glowing red as she let out a small whimper. Her body could barely handle the pressure of the transformation it put on her, let alone even handle her black ink form.

"Penny, get away from him!" Alzbet screamed as she ran down to try to stop her. The black ink couldn't take her again ... not again. It was terrible the first time.
She made it to late. "No, Penny!" she cried.

Penny cried out in pain, falling to her knees. “Alzbet....i-it h-hurts.....help.....” She whimpered. Adriel finally saw them, and pulled out his dart gun. “We have a few minutes before we cant control her....lets use those to our advantage.” Adriel said, slowly walking towards her, while Penny tried backing away. “N-No! No darts...p-please they hurt, no, not again.....” She began crying out, while Adriel sighed. “Alzbet, hold her down again.” He said quietly. “N-no...dont....p-please.....” Penny whimpered again, but quieter.

Alzbet began to cry. She hadn't cried since she was ten years old. She gently grabbed Penny's shoulders and held her tightly, looking up with blurry eyes at Adriel. "Just do it, before she goes wild," she said, fighting off her tears.
"I'm sorry," she whispered, to Penny, but mostly to herself.

Penny began trying to pull away. “NO! PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO!” She began yelling. Adriel watched the two, sighing. He turned around and shot Theo first, so he wouldn’t go crazy anymore. Then, he aimed the gun at Penny. “Sorry Penny....but I have to. This is to help you, so you dont get hurt-“ Penny cut him off. “SO I DONT GET HURT! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF! OR YOU WOULDNT FREAKING POISON ME TO CALM ME DOWN! YOU DOONT CARE ABOUUT ME! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF!!!!” She yelled at the top of her lungs. “...n-nobody cares...” She said quietly after. This shocked Adriel, and he just stood there with a stunned look.

Cyrus heard what Penny was yelling, and began thinking about it. “She must really be upset....wait, she said the stuff in the dart is poison...? Well, if he shoots her again, Whats gonna happen?” He thought and slowly made his way over, keeping a distance.

"Penny, we do care. That's literally why Adriel is ... doing this ..."
She paused and looked at the Inkling's brother. She knew she was worried for Penny, but was Adriel? Did he really care about her, or was this really just about him? She shook off the though. "I care," she said. "I do. So just calm down and do this? For me?"

Penny looked up at Alzbet for a moment, and looked back down. She wrapped her arms around her, shutting her eyes. “O-ok....” She said quietly. Adriel aimed the dart gun at Penny and pulled the trigger, the dart flying into her arm and she let out a cry of pain, tears welling up in her eyes. “See? You didnt need to get so worked up.” Adriel said, sounding almost bored.

"Well, maybe she did," Alzbet said, using her sweater to wipe away some of Penny's tears. She stood up and turned, glaring at Adriel. "How did you find out that shooting her with a dart would stop the black ink? Isn't that a little morbid?"
She turned back to Penny and sat down next to her. "Are you okay?" she asked quietly.

“Doesn’t matter, I’m outta here.” Adriel said, walking off. “But..how am I gonna get home...?” Penny said quietly. “Not my problem. Get everyone to the square, we’ll find out what to do there.” Adriel said, leaving.

"Oh, leave her alone, you little bast--" she stopped midsentance, glanced down at Penny, and rephrased, "you little jerk. I don't know why you're so determined to make your sister's life miserable."
She was tempted to let out a string of angry words, but worried that Penny might pick up something for her. Instead, she grabbed Penny's shoulder, ready to help her up. "Can you stand?"

“I....dont think so....” She said quietly, attempting to get up, but sitting back down, unable to move without causing pain, while Adriel snickered under his breath. “Why does he have to be such a meanie....” Penny said, on the verge of tears again. She got up slower, wincing in pain, but forcing herself to take a few steps forwards.

Last edited:
Alzbet followed closely behind Penny, her arms outstretched slightly, ready to catch her if she fell back. She turned to Adriel and barked, "Go find Cyrus, squid. And Sam. I don't know where they are, but just ... just find them. I'll take care of Theo."
She looked at the fallen Octoling. Black ink still dripped from his tentacles, and she shuddered back. "Hurry," she ordered.

“Why should I? I have other things to do.” Adriel said. Penny walked over, wobbling a bit. “You better help us out here! Do you not care about your friends?” She said, and Adriel took off the backpack he was wearing. “Penny, first, one question. What happens when you try and boss me around?” He asked. “I dont know...?” Penny said,taking a step back, knowing what was coming. “Punishment is in order.” Adriel said, pulling out a spray bottle, spraying water on the smaller squid, while Penny yelped in pain and stumbled backwards. Adriel then walked off the map.

Cyrus saw Adriel leave and sighed. “Jerk.” He decided to go look for Sam, trying to be helpful. “Sam? Where are you Bud? The match is over!” He called, looking around the area.

"What the hell?" Alzbet snarled. She pulled off her hoodie and handed it to Penny. "Here," she growled, "wipe it off with this. I have something I've got to say to your brother."
She started off the ramp and stormed off the map. She looked around the lobby and spotted Adriel. She knew she was stronger than him. She marched over and grabbed his shirt. "What is wrong with you?" she hissed. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you must have been switched at birth!"

“Your talking to the wrong person. Penny’s the one who isnt a real part of our family.” He grinned. “I found her a few years ago. Well, you should be glad she’s still alive. If it weren’t for me, she’d be dead. So, yeah.” He pulled away from Alzbet. “You can ask her about everything. Just know this. If you cause me problems, I can make her life hell anytime. So, if you care for her, leave me alone.” He walked off again.

Alzbet stood frozen in place, watching Adriel's retreating back. They weren't related?
That would explain some things, like why Adriel was so cruel to his supposed sister. It wouldn't explain, though, why Penny didn't know that they weren't related. Or did she? Why hadn't she said anything?
Her mind reeling, Alzbet backed up and hurried back onto the map. "Guys, we've got to get out of here," she called up the ramps, running to where she had left Penny. She planned to ask her once they got to the Square. If Adriel was going to go there, they could force some awnsers out of him, and the rest of them could help protect Penny.