• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Splatoon: A New type of Danger.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sam heard yelling and ran to where it was, he noticed an inkling bite another inkling's arm, he grabbed the biting one and went to see if the other one was okay "you okay?"

Adriel put his hand over his arm. “Yeah...” Penny broke away from Sam, and started running. Adriel got up and grabbed one of her tentacles, pulling her back. “Calm down....it’ll be better in a few minutes, dont worry....” He said, pulling out a dart gun. “This....this will hurt a lot, ok...?” He warned. “Ok, can someone hold her down?”

Dead account

"I'll do it " Sam responded as he went to immobilize the raging inkling "what the heck is happening. ." He said as he walked on black ink , but ignored it

Alzbet stood in desperate shock. Adriel was aiming a dart gun at Penny, the Inkling, his little sister. Another Inkling darted forwards, and Alzbet recognized him as the stuttering one back at the party. "Where the heck did you come from?" she asked, but she didn't wait for an answer. She ran towards the Inkling holding Penny down and carefully helped him, grabbing her other arm.
"Just do it already," she snapped at Adriel. "Get her to calm down."
Penny was writhing in their arms, snarling, trying to get at Alzbet. The Octoling jerked her body back to avoid a vicious bite and screamed, "Now, Adriel!"

Adriel pulled the trigger, the dart going into Penny’s neck. She let out a cry of pain, and stopped thrashing around. “I’m so sorry....” Adriel whispered, walking over. Pennys tentacles returned to normal, and her eyes turned normal again. She let out a small whimper, and Adriel sighed, than looked at Alzbet and Sam. “Thanks for the help. I should probably go get one of my friends to watch her again.” He pulled Penny away from them, and the younger Inkling started trying to get away from him.

Cyrus watched from a few yards away. “That must be why!” He thought. “Y-Your friend, he caused this. H-He must’ve known she would get like t-this....” He told Adriel.

“Oh...well, its not like I Have any other choice. If she stays here, she’ll hurt herself, or someone else again. I cant let anyone else die. So, he has to watch her. C’mon Penny, lets go.” Adriel said, while Penny whined a bit, pushing him away and running over to Alzbet, hiding behind her. “Really Penny....now isnt the time for this....”

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Theo was relaxing at the party, taking pictures for the guests, when he saw an Inkling go crazy. Her eyes were glowing and she was attacking and biting others. Another Inkling that looked suspiciously like her held out a dart gun - a dart gun! They started to leave, but Theo was concerned. The group surrounding her (there were four in total) looked concerned. He walked up to them and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Theo. I've been haring about cases like this where Inklings go 'rabid.' Maybe I can help you?"

Adriel looked over. “Oh, really? Thanks! Its been happening to my sister. She’s the one hiding behind Alzbet.” He said, pointing to Penny, who peeked out from behind Alzbet. She was still shaking. “She’s....really shy.....”

Pollen-Puff

"That's okay, I get shy too, but in flashes. No clue why, though. Anyways, may I take a picture of all of you? I'm kind of a photographer," he blushed when admitting his photographer 'career' Oh no, here it comes... "a-and I like to take pictures of people I meet." That couldn't have gone more wrong.

Adriel shrugged. “I dont mind, but...” He looked over at Penny. “She probably wont like it...” He suddenly got an idea, looking at Cyrus. “Hey Cyrus! How about you? Your one of the most unique people I know!”

Cyrus looked down at the ground. “U-Um....I’m not t-that special.....I just have m-mechanical parts....” He mumbled, backing away a step. “But if h-h-he wants to, its f-f-fine....”

Pollen-Puff

Recovering from the shy flash, Theo said "That's Fine. If you don't want me to take your picture, I understand. Anyways, there are four of us-why don't we play a round of Turf War? It makes everything better, and I heard the best way to get to know a squid - or octopus - is to play Turf Wars with them."

“Um...I dunno....its kinda weird to just go up to someone you barely know and-“ Adriel was cut off by Penny. “I’ll d-do it...” She said quietly. “Really? Penny, your joking right? You can barely even use your weapon!” Adriel said, laughing a bit, while Penny blushed in embarrassment, going back to hiding behind Alzbet.

Pollen-Puff

"Sorry, I just thought that if we are going to work together that we might as well be friends. I don't really know much about groups of friends and what's weird and what's not..."

“I mean, I’ll do it if these guys want to.” Adriel said. “Penny needs to train anyway.” He added, and Penny growled. “I dont need to!” She yelled. “Your rank is C-, and you only use Splattershot Jr.” Adriel stated. “Fair point....”

“I guess I-I’ll do it....but....” He counted everyone. “There’s 6 of us....2 have to sit out...” He said. “I can sit out first....a-along with someone e-else......”

Pollen-Puff

"My rank is B... Either way, it'll still be fun! I use Light Tetra Dualies. It's really fun to roll and dodge ink! Sorry I counted wrong, I do that sometimes. I'll sit out, too, and then maybe we can take turns?"

Alzbet stood quietly, listening to the conversation and Penny's ragged breathing. The poor Inkling was terrified, and Alzbet was, as well. She didn't understand why they were talking about Turf Wars at a time like this.
"I'll sit out with Penny," Alzbet offered. "Or Cyrus. I can battle, too. I usually use Aerospray."

Dead account

''i don't mind! i'm in!'' Sam said, optimistic as always, ''i use the Enperry Splat dualies" Sam continued, he wanted a turf war right now "what are the teams then?'' he said

“So, me, Penny, Sam, and Alzbet seems like a good enough amount of players.” Adriel said. “I dunno about teams thought, what do you guys want?” He said. Penny shrugged, not really knowing.

Pollen-Puff

Theo realized that the shy Inkling was hurt and said "If you don't want to be in Turf Wars, I'll sit out with you and watch the match." Getting an idea, he also happily said "Oh, and about teams? The Lobby will pair you up with another team. That or I could ask some of my teammates to play and me and somebody else can be on that team."

“I’ll be fine...” Penny said quietly. She grabbed onto Alzbets hand, her happy attitude returning. “Lets go! It’ll be really fun!” She looked away, a smile on her face. “Ow...I cant breathe....what was in the dart Adriel shot....? Its making it difficult to get air...” She thought, and Adriel looked at her suspiciously. “You sure your fine...?”

Pollen-Puff

"Forget Turf Wars, we need to get you to a doctor! You think this might be some sort of side effect of the rage? No offense."

“No, I’m ok....I can live with it, lets just g-go....” Penny said, letting go of Alzbet and walking ahead, pulling out her gun. “Sorry about her....she wants to do it, and she says she’s ok, so lets just make sure she doesnt push herself too much.” Adriel said, running to catch up with her.

"So ... teams?" Alzbet asked. She pulled her bulky Aerospray gun from the case and lobbed it onto her shoulder. She felt confident with it in her hands. Rare few stood a chance against her when she held that gun.
She followed Adriel and Penny, flashing a confused glance at Cyrus and the other Inklings. "Which of you is coming? Sam and ... Theo ...? Is that your name?"

Last edited:
“Hey, Penny, you sure your ok...?” Adriel asked, and Penny, and she nodded. “Yeah, what makes you say I’m not...?” She asked. “Well, you cant breathe normal, for one. And you juts walked off from us. Whats up?” He asked again, and Penny growled. “I’m fine Adriel. Now, leave me alone.” She said, speeding up. “Hopefully Turf Wars can help me clear my head of what’s happening.” She thought, looking at the Splattershot Jr in her hands.

“Hmm....Theo, was it? You said you might be able to help....well, do you know how we can make it easier for her....to....y’know....breathe and stuff?” Cyrus asked, trying to keep himself calm.

Alzbet raised an eyebrow at Cyrus. "Well, Stutter, I think Penny's fine," she said, shrugging one shoulder at the siblings. Penny was testing out her gun on the ground. "I don't think she needs to calm down anymore."
The Octoling studied Cyrus up and down. He moved so stiffly, like ... like a robot.
Oh my gosh,
she thought. He is a robot. Cyrus had mechanical parts. He whirred like a machine. And his voice had a strange metallic buzz to it. Alzbet desperately wanted to ask him why he was half robot, but she restrained herself. Instead, she asked, "Are you coming or what?"

“I guess I’ll go to watch. A-and my names Cyrus, not s-stutter....” He mumbled. He walked towards Penny, wrapping his mechanical arm around her, lifting her up. “You shouldn’t really be walking you know.”

Penny yelped in surprise, but Started giggling. “this is fun!” She yelled. Adriel smiled, sighing. “Glad your happy.” Penny kept laughing, but began coughing a lot. “Cyrus, can you....p-put me d-down...?” She said.

Cyrus nodded, setting her down. “S-S-Sorry, I didnt know that w-w-would happen!” He stammered, steam starting to blow from his arm. “Darn it...” He mumbled, covering it, as it stopped.

Penny slowly stopped coughing, and Adreil smiled. “Phew...your ok....now, lets go.” He started walking again. “Oh, and Cyrus? Its not your fault dude.” He said, turning his attention back to Penny.

Cyrus sighed, then went back to walking. They got to the lobby, and Cyrus smiled. “I’ll see you guys soon, ok? Have f-fun in there!” He bent down to Pennys height. “I’ll be rooting for y-you and your team.” He told her, patting her head.

Alzbet grimaced and walked over to Penny, following her to the lobby. She felt angry, but there wasn't really anything to be mad about.
She wanted to know more about what happened to her little Inkling friend. Penny had touched some black ink, and all the sudden she was turning into a were-squid? How did that work?
"So, are we doing teams?" Alzbet asked, hoisting her Aerospray into her hands. "I call Penny." She grinned down at the Inkling and flicked her tentacles.

“Then I get Sam. I’ll see you guys in there.” Adriel said happily. Penny smiled, looking up at Alzbet. “Ok, lets do this!” She said, raising her Splattershot Jr. She was excited, almost never getting to do Turf Wars.

"That's a good spirit," Alzbet said, nodding appreciatively. "Have you ever played in a Turf War, Penny?"
Alxbet had rarely battled in an official Turf War. She was slightly inexperienced, but she had tried to make up for it with unofficial battles in her free time. Counting this battle, this would only be her sixth battle with a team.

“I did it once before. Adriel let me do it with him on my birthday, but he said its too dangerous since I kept falling off the map and getting myself hurt. But, I’m gonna do good this time, and he might let me do it more!” Penny said. Adriel checked which map it was, and it was Moray Towers. “Yes, I do good on this map!”

"Oh, no ..." Alzbet sighed. "We don't have rollers."
She glanced around the lobby. "For Moray Towers, we're going to want to resort to long-rage sniping. Ugh, I should have brought my E-liter! But I'm not nearly as good as that as I am with my Aerospray ..."
She muttered to herself, then said out loud, "I think they both have dualies, so they have the advantage. And Moray Towers doesn't have much cover. Avoid the center and get the edges of the map, where it's higher up. We should do okay."
Blushing slightly, Alzbet rubbed her head. "I used to study all this when I was just a little octopus," she admitted. "I always wanted to turf battle, but Octolings weren't really ... liked ... on the field. But now ..."